A Woman's 'Come in' Fantasy Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master D thinks, "Maybe Elle isn't such a fast learner after all" and chuckles as Elle smiles faintly enjoying her stinging cheek goal.

#1: Master D's Starting BJ

"Now, for you first task, cunt" Master D orders, "Suck my cock and swallow all my cum. And you better not let a single drop of cum get on my pants! Understand, cum slut?" "Yes Sir" cunt replies correctly.

Still blindfolded, cunt turns toward Master D and reaches out to her side to search for and find his pants. She unfastens his belt, unzips his pants and pulls out Master D's warm semi-hard cock from his boxers. cunt tentatively strokes it and gets it harder and then leans over and timidly takes the head of his penis in her mouth.

Master D smirks, puts his hand on the back of cunt's head and shoves it down hard impaling his 7 inch thick cock deep in her throat. cunt struggles as Master D holds her head down for the longest time before finally letting her come up for air.

Sitting up and gasping for air cunt cries out, "What the fuck!" and Master D slaps her hard again and questions, "Did anyone address you, bj?"

Suddenly contrite, cunt meekly replies "No Sir." Master D then grabs her head and pushes it down toward his cock.

While cunt's head is being shoved down to Master D's cock, Elle realizes that she is now really only 'cunt' or whatever other degrading name she is called and nothing more. She also realizes that cunt has no say in what is going to happen although she can stop it if she wanted to.

So, Elle decides she may as well just submit and be 'cunt' and make her sex slavery as enjoyable as possible for herself and her partners.

With her new resolve, cunt opens her mouth and ardently takes Master D's cock in her mouth and relishing its taste and feel.

A new cock deep in her throat for the first time in over 15 years excites cunt and gets her pussy soaking wet as she loses herself in sucking Master D's cock. "mmmm" Elle thinks. "So good!"

As cunt quickly bobs her head up and down Master D's cock hungrily deep throating him, she touches his balls and is momentarily distracted by how absolutely smooth and soft they feel.

It takes cunt a while to figure out that his balls are shaved completely hairless while his pubic hair is neatly trimmed short. 'Nice contrast' Elle tells herself as she registers the idea for a later suggestion to Tim.

Master D's all time favor sex activity has always been getting blow jobs. His first blow jobs were when he was barely 14 and from $2 whores across the border in Mexico.

Building sexual excitement to the point of 'blowing his wad' in a woman't mouth provides momentary euphoria for Master D and when she is really good at bjs occasionally he grays out and sees stars.

cunt loves a cock in her mouth and throat and she doesn't know why. Is it the soft skin sliding slightly over a rigid rod underneath or its squirting emission in her mouth and throat that is so enjoyable and pleasing? She just loves it especially when it is a different one or more than one.

Watching cunt eagerly deep throating his cock sexually excites him and takes him to his sexual plateau and the brink of orgasm. "Faster, fuck meat" Master D orders cunt really enjoying her mouth.

Master D is impressed with cunt's oral prowess and expert technique. He wonders "Was it Tim's and Elle's sex slave role playing that has trained cunt well or was she trained before Tim? Either way, a well trained sex slave is always much more fun than one that needs training.

After many minutes of eagerly sucking his cock, cunt feels Master D nearing his orgasm and reflexly starts deep throat humming vibrating cunt's throat and Master D's cock "MMMM ..... MMMMMMMMM .....MMMMMMMMMM."

The surprise deep throat humming vibrations immediately take Master D over the brink and he orgasms hard. He moans under his breath with eyes closed and staying motionless as a pleasant wave of euphoria envelops him and he 'blows his wad' in cunt's mouth..

cunt deftly swallows all of his cum not letting a single drop spill. Feeling a sense of 'mission accomplished,' cunt puts Master D's cock back in his pants, zips them up, fastens his belt and sits back upright smiling and licking her lips.

"This is going to be a very fun weekend for everyone," Master D discerns smiling.

#2: Mr Sam's BBC Deep Throat Challenge

cunt's #1: Mouth, Clit to Ass Orgasm

Bio: In his late 40's, Mr Sam is a tall and still fit ex-college track star Black American turned Information Technology expert. His services from a consulting firm employer were in high demand and he was lured away to run DaFuCon's IT Division.

His technology innovations are what allows DaFuCon to take over a Client's Call Center services quickly and seamlessly. He has never married and is known around DaFuCon as a womanizer.

After a few minutes, Master D commands, "Now suck Mr. Sam's cock and don't lose of drop of his cum either. Understand, bj!" With a hint of eagerness, cunt answers "Yes Sir!"

Without hesitating cunt turns and reaches out to search for Mr. Sam's pants crotch. She finds it and reflexly jerks her hands back in alarm. She has never felt such a huge bulge before and cunt worries whether she can take him in her throat. But she is even more worried what would happen if cunt doesn't.

cunt reaches for Mr Sam's pants again, unfastens his belt, unzips him and releases what feels like a 10 inch cock. Still blindfolded, all cunt can do is marvel at the feel of Mr Sam's cock length and stiffness.

Since Mr Sam's cock is too long to just lean over to deep throat him, cunt gets on her knees in the middle seat with her head over Mr Sam's cock and her ass turned to Master D.

She takes in her throat as much of Mr Sam's cock as cunt can while stroking the rest with her hand. She bobs her head briskly over Mr Sam's cock and as she struggles to get more and more cock down her throat.

With never before experienced deep throat pleasure, cunt manages to get almost all of his cock deep in her throat without gagging. A first for her with such a long cock, Elle feels proud and is even more excited and wet than before.

Mr. Sam watches and reflects "In the past, only a few women have been able to deep throat my whole cock better than cunt. Although cunt hasn't taken me all in her throat, she has taken in a lot more than most women."

After seeing Mr Sam's cock, many women won't even try deep throating him and just suck his penis head and stroke his cock with both hands. And some women after seeing the size of his penis head will only give Mr Sam hand jobs.

Mr Sam delights in cunt's deep throating being deeper and more vigorous than most women. Her enthusiasm in sucking his cock arouses him and his sexual excitement increases. Watching cunt enthralls him and causes him to steadily build to a sexual plateau on the brink of orgasm.

As she deep throats Mr Sam, Master D pushes cunt's skirt up over her waist exposing her butt with only a thin thong strap between her butt cheeks. Master D sees her thoroughly soaking wet thong and thinks "NICE...cunt is such a slut!"

Master D reaches in the very back seat, grabs a bag and takes out a compact battery powered wand and a medium sized butt plug and lubricates it. Doc recalls Tim telling him that "Elle doesn't do anal stuff" to which Doc added "Yet" with a wry smile. Master D starts the wand on a medium speed and presses it against cunt's pussy.

Concentrating on deep throating Mr Sam's cock, cunt is unaware her skirt was raised over her butt. However, cunt is instantly aware of the vibrating wand against her pussy and the waves of pleasure that travel from her pussy to her throat and back again, causing cunt's bobbing head to skip a beat. cunt quickly recovers and continues Mr Sam's deep throating while being consumed by her throat to pussy pleasures.

After a while Master D increases the wand's speed to medium high speed and hears cunt moan louder with the speed change as she continues to nonstop deep throats Mr Sam.

As cunt increases her pace, Master D takes the lubricated butt plug, pushes the thong strap aside and places the tip against cunt's ass resulting in an 'ass wink.'

After turning up the wand's speed to its highest speed and hearing cunt moan louder, Master D shoves the butt plug into cunt's ass with a single smooth motion until it pops in. This causes cunt to flinch but nevertheless she moans ecstatically. 'Maybe Elle doesn't do anal stuff but cunt sure does." Doc chuckles to himself.

Being consumed with pleasure from Mr Sam's cock deep in her throat and the wand on high speed pressed against her pussy, cunt didn't become conscious of the butt plug until it popped in her ass.

cunt had momentarily thought of 'Red Light' but it was too late to say it three times to stop it from popping in. "Besides," Elle wonders "how could cunt say anything with a huge cock deep down her throat!"

Yet, cunt is grateful she didn't stop the butt plug insertion. The added waves of extreme pleasure from the butt plug sent cunt into subspace—a natural euphoric high due to total submission. Yet even in subspace, cunt dutifully continues to instinctively suck Mr Sam's cock while enjoying her whole body ecstasy.

Mr Sam smiles, gives Master D a 'thumbs up' and flops his head back when cunt's moaning turns into her deep throat humming "MMMMMMM...MMMMMMMMM...MMMMM"

Shortly, Mr Sam is taken over his brink and orgasms in her throat. He groans loudly and grunts with each squirt of his cum in cunt's mouth. Emptying his cum in cunt's mouth is so gratifying and pleasing that he caress her head as she swallows his cum.

cunt can never get enough cum! It feels like a man's primal gift to her with each squirt in her mouth or her pussy. Its taste may vary a bit from man to man but it is always curiously tasty.

As cunt swallows Mr Sam's cum, she orgasms intensely causing whole body quivering and spasms while moaning with a cock in her mouth. It takes all of cunt's strength to continue swallowing Mr Sam's substantial cum while her whole body spasms rhythmically again and again. As cunt's spasms subside to almost nothing, Master D turns off the wand and removes it from against her pussy.

After swallowing all his cum and finishing her orgasm, cunt puts Mr Sam's cock back in his pants, zips them, fastens his belt and again sits back up smiling and licking her lips.

cunt smiles as she basks in continued pleasure from the butt plug still in her ass. Elle can't believe she has always denied Tim giving her anal pleasure.

Mr Ken looks at Master D in the rear view mirror and gave him a big anticipatory smile. They all sit quietly the rest of the trip to the lake cabin imagining all the fun that was yet to come.

Chapter 8

The Cabin & Friday Night Firsts

"The Beginning..."

Cabin Security System, Rules & Orders

On arrival at the cabin, Master D takes a shopping bag from the back seat and leads cunt still blindfolded to the cabin.

As they approach the door, the barking of an obviously big dog startles cunt and she hesitates. "That's 'Shep.' Master D states, "He's a German Shepherd who stays by the door and guards the cabin." He then warns, "As long as you stay inside, you have nothing to worry from Shep even when he comes indoors." He leads cunt inside.

On entering, Master D enters a code that turn off the beeping security system. He then enters another code and reaches in his pocket and takes out a choker necklace with a 2 inch, thick red 'A' medallion dangling on it.

Master D clasps it around cunt's neck and orders, "You will not remove this necklace the entire weekend even in the shower. Understand married pussy!" "Yes Sir" responds cunt.

What Master D doesn't tell cunt is that the security system is set to activate and continuously record video and sound in the room the red 'A' medallion trigger enters. Thus, the cameras will automatically turn 'ON' when cunt enters a room and turn 'OFF' when she leaves a room.

There are hidden security cameras in every wall in every room of the cabin including the bathrooms. These are 4K, wide-angle and high HDR cameras that allow for viewable video recording even in the lowest light. Their directional, loudness adjusting Hi-Fi microphones will pick up even the slightest moan.

These videos are accessed through a secure encrypted weblink to the cabin's server. At the weblink, streaming video will appear in 4 panels—one for each wall camera—on the computer screen. Each panel on the screen can be individually zoomed, paused, rewound, slow motioned, etc.

Impulsively, Doc takes out his smartphone and texts Tim the system's secure weblink deciding, "It will torment Tim a lot more to watch his 'abducted wife' fuck and get fucked all weekend. Anyway he was already tormented while trying and failing to setup this weekend. He needs to see how a real expert does it!"

Master D takes cunt's blindfold off and commands, "The inside of this cabin is your entire universe for the weekend, cunt. You will not step outside or open any blinds and look outside. Understand, fuck hole?" As cunt's eyes adjust to the lights she replies "Yes Sir."

Master D points to a door and instructs, "That is your Fuck Room. It has a double bed and you will share it with Mr Ken tonight while Mr Sam sleeps on the couch." Elle tried to remember the last time she has sleep in such a small bed much less shared one. Then again, cunt reminds herself "I'm not here to sleep."

Master D points to the other door and adds. "That is my bedroom. You will knock and wait to be invited in before entering.

By the way, both rooms have bathrooms with tubs and showers and the toilets have bidet seats so that you can use to refresh yourself as needed. Understand, cunt?"

"Yes Sir" cunt replies as Elle looks around and thinks "Nice place! I wonder if he lets it out."

Since Tim bought everything in the bag in his hand, Doc is sure everything will fit Elle. Master D hands cunt the bag and further instructs "Except when you're in the shower, you will wear the stiletto heels at all times. And the color themes for the weekend are Black for the rest of today, Red for tomorrow and White for Sunday."

Master D sees cunt's puzzled look and adds, 'You will understand when you open the bag, fuck hole." "Yes Sir" cunt responds automatically.

Pointing to cunt's bedroom door, Master D adds "Now go into your Fuck Room, shower and change according to my instructions. Understand, fuck meat?"

"Yes Sir" cunt answers as she enters her room with the bag in her hand.

Doc turns and goes outside to help Sam and Ken unload the supplies for the weekend.

The Sex Slave Prepares Her Self

The lighting in her Fuck Room is dim but not so dim you can't see easily. Elle glances in the full-length mirror and sees the 'Scarlet A' dangling from the choker necklace around cunt's neck.

Elle speculates, "They're not going to let me forget my weekend of adultery. Are they?" Elle now understands the 'married pussy' name Master D called cunt when he clasps the necklace around her neck.

What Elle nor cunt know is that the 'Scarlet A' triggers 'ON' the room's video cameras when she walked in the Fuck Room and that Tim is now watching her on his home computer screen.

On opening the bag, cunt finds 'Fuck Me' stilettos heels he size and takes them out. Next, she finds a black, a white and two red garter belts and hose pairs and understands the weekend's 'color theme.' "But why two red" she wonders.

Finally, there is a cosmetic bag, with a hair brush, 'whore red' lipstick and rouge, eyeliner and fragrant perfume. There are no other clothes. "Not even a sheer robe or night gown." observes cunt. "Oh, well, I probably won't be needing any other clothes anyway," she concludes.

After undressing cunt walks into the bathroom and the video screen changes rooms. There is a new toothbrush and toothpaste on the sink. To Tim's surprise cunt reaches behind her, removes the butt plug and washes it in the sink.

cunt then relieves herself and spends a little time learning to use the bidet seat remote. It has a spray arm for the ass and another for 'feminine.' And adjusting the feminine arm back and forth can spray her vagina or her clit. cunt sprays her clit and smiles widely as Elle proclaims "I need one of these for home!"

After she showers, cunt reinserts the butt plug that she has come to enjoy and puts on the black garter belt, hose and stiletto heels. She gathers her 'home clothes', her almost nonexistent 'weekend apparel' and stores them in the bottom drawer of the dresser

Next cunt skillfully applies the whore color cosmetics provided to her face and sprays the perfume in the air and walks into its mist.

Now, 'I am an outfitted sex slave,' cunt says as she looks at herself in the Fuck Room's full length mirror. Elle embarrassingly observes "Damn! I look so slutty!"

She walks to the door, pauses and takes a deep breath. With a sudden feeling of fear for his wife, Tim screams at his computer screen "Don't go out, Elle! Stay there and lock the door!"

Not knowing that Tim is watching and yelling at her on his computer screen, Elle walks out into the cabin's Big Room and the videos feed automatically switches to that room.

The men have finished storing the weekend supplies and are setting an array of 'toys' for the weekend on the table next to the couch. These included clit stimulators, dildos including a rabbit type, butt plugs of different sizes from medium to very large, cock rings including vibrating ones, ball and open-mouth gags, screw-type nipple clamps, hand cuffs, ropes, paddles, riding crop, cane and flog. Lubricants, and oils are distributed throughout every room and bathrooms in the cabin.

As cunt enters the room, the men turn and leer. They are astonished at how beautiful, enticing and perfectly slutty cunt looks made-up in her black garter belt, hose and high heels! Remembering her as being unremarkable at Tim's interview, Doc recoils at seeing proof of how wrong he was.

cunt is a beautiful and sensuous woman with about 36 C tits, a flat abdomen, wide hips, shaved pussy and legs so long they reach all the way to the ground. Doc is exceedingly pleased he offered to plan and execute Project Elle for Tim!

cunt's Weekend Goals

Master D breaks the leering by ordering, "cunt sit on the floor in front the couch. Mr Sam and Mr Ken sit on the couch on either side of cunt and I will go over the weekend arrangement's and cunt's weekend goals." "Yes Sir" responds cunt as they all take their assigned seating.

1...56789...16