A Woman's 'Come in' Fantasy Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master next points to a white board on the bar and explains what is written on it. On the top are three column labelled 'Friday', 'Saturday' and 'Sunday.' Under the Friday label were the men's names with numbers: Master D #1 & #4, Mr Sam #2 & #5 and Mr Ken #3 & #6. There was nothing written yet under the Saturday and Sunday Labels.

Finally across the bottom is 'cunt' with the numbers #1-24 in a row next to it.

"Each number denotes an orgasm in order of occurrence." Master D explains. He picks up a marker and crosses out the #1 next to Master D's name, the #2 next Mr. Sam's name and the #1 in Cunt's row. "Those are the orgasms on the way here." he adds. "Damn!" Tim frets. "They got started on the way there!"

Master D adds "cunt, you now only have four more orgasms to arouse tonight—one for me and Mr Sam and two for Mr Ken. For all day Saturday you are scheduled for fourteen and for Sunday morning four. As for your orgasms you can have them whenever you can get them over the weekend."

Then Master D looks at cunt and states, "These are the goals Tim said you must meet to assure your safety. Any questions, cunt?" "No Sir" replies cunt while studying the white board. They all appear to understand the 'goals' for the weekend.

Mr Sam and Mr Ken look at the white board and then at each other. They can guess each other's thoughts. "There are more orgasms scheduled for this evening. Nice!"

While she studies the white board, cunt thinks "Damn! Six orgasms with three participants this evening. How many partners has he scheduled for the 14 orgasms tomorrow and then how many Sunday??

And cunt has to orgasm 24 times this whole weekend! I'm not going to have much time to rest." Elle sighs and smiles reflecting, "Then again, I didn't consent to a weekend of sex slavery to rest, did I? Anyway, I already have two down; so, only 4 orgasms to go tonight and 23 for me this whole weekend! I better get to work."

Tim continues to watch and can't believe what he hears. He agonizes for his poor wife's plight as he continues to be glued to the video on his computer screen.

#3: Mr. Ken's Thick BJ Challenge

Bio: Although Mr Ken looks and acts like a gang enforcer he is actually a renown AI—Artificial Intelligence—expert. And since he is also a renown workaholic, he is single again. Master D invited him to get him away from work and have fun for at least one evening.

After completely comprehending her weekend goals, cunt quickly rolls over to her left and gets on her knees between Mr Ken's legs. She looks up at him and smiles seductively. Then while reaching for his pants cunt softly says, "It looks like you're #3, Mr Ken Sir."

Unzipping his pants cunt releases Mr Ken's cock. She is astonished that even though Mr Ken's cock is not particularly long—maybe 7 inches—it is beer can size thick. Elle has never seen much less played with such a thick cock.

While cunt reaches for the water-based lubricant on the table she pauses for a second when a toy catches her eye. She takes the lubricant, squirts it on Mr Ken's cock, strokes it and quickly gets hard.

'It's so thick' cunt thinks and the thought of how it will feel once it fills her gets her scared wet. After considering what to do next, cunt opens her mouth and struggles to get Mr Ken's penis head in it. cunt sucks his head while stroking the rest of his cock briskly.

Mr Ken has never had a deep throat blow job in his life. Even when he was 15, he was too thick for girlfriends to do it. He is just too thick so that even if they can get his penis head in their mouth then can't get much more in since his cock would block their airway and they can't breathe!

Nevertheless, Mr Ken is impressed with cunt's effort. She is vigorously sucking his penis head and thrust her tongue in his penis hole. Her enjoyment and vigor at blowing him gets him past the first stage of sexual excitement and to his next stage of sexual plateau.

After a while cunt senses that although Mr Ken is enjoying her cock head sucking and shaft stroking he is not getting beyond his sexual plateau stage to the brink of orgasm.

So, while still sucking, cunt takes the lubricated index finger of her other hand and reaches under Mr Ken's balls, pushes her finger into his butt crease, finds his ass and massages it firmly. Mr Ken is momentarily unnerved by cunt's fingering his ass but it gets him to the brink of orgasm and soon he orgasms.

cunt finds that Mr Ken's cock is not only beer-can size but it also squirts beer can amounts of cum. With each squirt Mr Ken just produces copious cum with no indication that it will soon lessen! This is Elle's first heavy cummer.

With effort, cunt is able to swallow ever drop of Mr Ken's cum as is her routine, she tucks him back in his pants, zips him up and turns right to sit on the floor smiling while licking her lips again.

Master D observes that can't recall a sub or slave—especially untrained ones—doing what cunt did in stimulating Mr Ken's ass without being ordered first. "Curious?" Master D thinks.

Meanwhile, Tim joyfully screams at his computer screen "That is my Sexy Wife!"

cunt's #2: cunt's Show Time

As cunt licks her lips a plan for her next orgasm pops into cunt's mind. While the three men watch, cunt will masturbate using the clit suction sex toy she saw on the table. Elle has being wanting to try that one model since it was released last year. Imagining being watched while masturbating arouses cunt.

Getting up on her knees, cunt picks up the noticed clit suction toy and sits back down on the floor between Mr Ken's knees. She brings brings her heels up to her butt and drops her knees to either side exposing cunt's pussy for all to see.

Turning the clit sucker on medium, cunt places it on her clit and lays her head back on Mr Ken's crotch and closes her eyes reveling in pleasure from the clit stimulation and from being watched.

The men watching cunt masturbate significantly adds to the excitement from the clit stimulation. cunt reaches up with her other hand and massages her tits pinching her nipples hard. cunt is at her sexual plateau in no time.

While the men delight in her show, Master D picks up the riding crop on the table, stands over cunt and swats each tit once sharply.

Surprised, cunt opens her eyes, looks at Master D and smiles. She then closes her eyes and lays her head back again enjoying the pain pleasure the crop is providing cunt.

Elle recalls explaining 'pain pleasure' to Tim. "Pain pleasure like eating medium hot Thai food" she told him. "You tolerate your mouth burning because the pain heightens the pleasure of the Thai food. It is more than just taste. It is taste and pain pleasure."

As cunt turns up the speed on the clit stimulator, Master D swats cunt's tits hard again and again causing her to moan loudly.

Master D is vigilant to alternate swatting her tits—one then after a pause the other. He is also mindful to distributing the swats around the the entire tit and not focusing on any one particular spot on either tit. Providing pain and not just hurt is a mindful art Master D has told more than one aspiring Dom.

After a while, Master D pauses, picks up the nipple clamps off the table and swiftly clamps them to cunt's nipples giving each clamp's tightening screw an extra half twist causing cunt to wince and moan deeply.

Master D then picks up riding crop again and continues to swat cunt's tits. Master D does enjoy a masochist who wallows in increasing pain.

The half extra twist on the nipple clamps screws converts cunt's pain pleasure to pleasure pain. "Pleasure pain" Elle had explained to Tim "is like Thai food so hot that your whole body reacts and is 'on fire.' Yet, you not only can't stop but you inexplicably crave it and want more!"

Delighting in her pain, cunt struggles to open her eyes and see the men intently enjoying her show. cunt smiles when she sees the tents in Master D's and Mr Sam's pants. "Yes!" Elle thinks. "I caused those!"

With an expression of wanton discomfort cunt's eyes roll back as her head flops on the Mr Ken's crotch again and she orgasms forcefully. Master D stop swatting her tits as cunt quivers and spasms for almost a minute before turning her clit suction toy off and just sitting there in resolution.

A mesmerized Tim just stares at a motionless Elle on his computer screen and proudly proclaims to himself, "That's my wife!"

Interlude: Supper

Master D walks over to the white board and puts crosses out the #3 on a Mr. Ken row and the #2 in Cunt's row and then announces "Suppertime!"

Master D gives cunt enough food to nourish but not satiate her. Master D knows that 'a full stomach' appreciably decreases a woman's desire for sex. Frequent small meals are the best way to keep her 'hungry' for more.

Master D orders Mr Sam and Mr Ken to clean up after supper and states out loud for everyone to hear, "It's my turn."

#4: Master D's C.A.T. Fuck

cunt's #3: First Clit/Vaginal Combo Orgasm

He walks over to the table, takes the small battery powered wand and extents his hand to cunt. She takes his hand, stands up and Master D leads her to his bedroom.

On entering his room, Master D abruptly pushes and pins cunt against the wall with his body and ravenously deep kisses her with tongue. Pinned and unexpectedly engulfed in Master D's passionate kisses causes cunt to fully submit and intermingle her tongue with his.

Without stopping his deep kissing, Master D starts the wand and presses in between cunt's pussy lips directly on her clit. The vibrating sensations directly on her clit make cunt weak and she reaches to hold on to Master D.

Up close, Master D inhales cunt's potent mixed aroma of perfume and sex as he ravishes her mouth. Master D sporadically pinches cunt's nipples clamps with his other hand intensifying her pleasure pain causing her to moan.

After cunt's pussy is sopping wet and he is rock hard, Master D leads her to the bed and has her sit down. Master D turns the wand up to medium high speed and places it against cunt's pussy and has her close her legs to anchor it there.

As Master D looks down expectantly, cunt following his hint opens and unzips his pants, hooks her thumbs on either side of his boxers and with one swift motion pulls both his boxers and pants down to his ankles. As he steps out of them, Master D pulls his shirt off over his head and looks down at cunt. "Elle is such a good dancer!" observes Doc. He then steps closer to have his knees on the outside of cunt's knees and closes his legs to lock her legs together and keep the vibrator in place.

While looking up at him, cunt takes the silicone lubricant off the beside table and squirts some on Master D's cock and starts stroking it slowly. As cunt sees Master D's precum pour out, Elle notices, "This lubricant makes my hands and Master D's cock feel so silky. I'll need to get some for home."

After she gets Master D breathing deeply, cunt takes his cock in her mouth tasting his sweet precum and sucks him slowly....sensually. Still looking into Master D's eyes, cunt savors his cock in her mouth entranced with its paradoxical softness and stiffness.

As his sexual excitement increases, Master D grabs cunt's head and starts throat fucking her. He drives his cock deep in her mouth and throat again and again gradually increasing speed and force.

Since cunt has always loved rough throat fucking she is in ecstasy as Master D gets rougher and rougher. Shortly, Master D reaches his sexual plateau is on the brink of orgasm.

Without warning, Master D pulls his cock out of cunt's throat and takes the now soaked wand from between her legs and orders "Lay down, fuck meat" His order hit her like a jolt of lightning as she complies and replies "Yes Sir."

Master D climbs on the and pushes cunt's legs open. He kneels in-between them and leans forward, pushes his cock between cunt's pussy lips to cunt's vagina and slowly...very slowly inserts himself until he is balls deep.

cunt gasps, holds her breathe and then breathes heavily as Master D's cock enters her oh so slowly. Elle loves the sensation of a cock slipping in so slow.

Master D then rides up on her pelvis a few inches higher as he whispers in cunt's ear "When I rock my hips forward, rocks yours back. Then you rock your hips forward and I will rock mine back. We do this over and over. Got it, cunt?" Puzzled as to why, cunt replies "Yes Sir" anyway.

Master D rocks his hips forward and cunt rocks hers back. Then cunt rocks her hips forward and Master D rocks his back. As they rock their hip together back and forth again and again, cunt feels the whole point of Master Ds instructions.

Master D's coital alignment over cunt's pelvis and their rocking back and forth is kneading her clit! cunt is having simultaneous vaginal penetration and clit stimulation. "Wow" Elle thinks. cunt increases the speed and force of her rocking clit stimulation as her sexual excitement builds rapidly.

After a few minutes, the constant and rapid kneading of cunt's clit by the rocking and a cock in her hole gets her to her sexual plateau.

Sensing cunt on the brink of orgasm and since Master D's does not plan edging he quickens the pace and force of their hip rocking.

Shortly cunt experiences a long and intense shaking combined vaginal and clitoral orgasm. Her vaginal orgasm rhythmically squeezing his cock pushes Master D over his brink and he orgasms hard quivering and grunting as he fills cunt up with his cum.

At end of their orgasms, Master D collapses on cunt and sees her looking at him with a huge smile on her face. "Wow Sir" cunt says. "That is a first for me."

"And with luck it won't be your last, cunt." Master D adds with a chuckle. He gets off cunt and provides cuddling aftercare for a few minutes.

After cunt catches her breath, Master D tells cunt, "You got two more waiting for you. You better clean up. There is a bidet seat on the toilet in this bathroom too. Then get going if you're going to reach your goal for tonight. But before you leave the bathroom cunt remove the butt plug and leave it in there."

cunt would rather just lay next to Master D all night but smiling she smirks to herself "The life of a sex slave doesn't allow for slacking when men are waiting their turn."

Getting up cunt enters the bathroom and does as instructed. As cunt walks through Master D's bedroom she feels an unwanted emptiness in her ass from the missing butt plug!

At the door, cunt turns and looks at Master D who is on his tablet computer and smiles as cunt walks out prompting the security video to automatically switch to the Big Room.

As cunt enters the Big Room, Mr Ken puts down his tablet computer and smiles at cunt. She notices that Master D's #4 and Cunt's #3 are already marked through on the white board and wonders how they know what had happened in Master D's room.

Mr Ken stands and motions her over. Once standing in front of him, without touching her nipples clamps he pulls on its chain firmly to check it and cunt winces as each clamp's pain heightens. It takes a few seconds for the pain to become pleasurable again.

Mr Ken then picks up a paddle from the table and hands it to cunt. She believes there are more items missing from the table but cunt isn't quite sure what. Mr Ken points to her Fuck Room says, "Mr Sam is waiting for you in there, fuck holes." "Plural holes?" wonders cunt.

As cunt enters the Fuck Room the video system views switches to the Fuck Room. Mr Ken reopens to view his tablet computer and Master D, Tim and him now view cunt in her Fuck Room.

#5 Mr. Sam's Big Black Cock (BBC)

cunt's #4 & 5: First Vaginal Penetration Only & Anal Orgasms

On entering the room, cunt is pleased to see Mr Sam in only boxers sitting on the bed. "What a hunk!" observes cunt. Elle smiles when cunt feels a thrill deep in her pussy.

cunt also catches a glimpse of handcuffs attached to the headboard of the bed. "That is what was missing from the table" Elle observes.             

Without saying anything, Mr Sam holds out his hand and beckons cunt with his finger. As she approaches Mr Sam, cunt holds out the paddle.

In one continuous motion Mr Sam takes the paddle with one hand, grabs cunt's wrist with his other hand and pulls her across his lap butt up.

Next Mr Sam raises the paddle and spanks cunt's right butt cheek with a hard 'SMACK' and then rubs it. After a few seconds, Mr Sam spanks cunt's left butt cheek with a hard 'SMACK' and rubs it.

Momentarily stunned, cunt lays motionless on Mr Sam's lap but recovering quickly cunt exclaims "Ouch!" Mr Sam spanks her ass especially hard and asks "Ouch what, fuck meat" cunt quickly answers "Ouch Sir."

He declares "You were not addressed, whore" and SMACK her right butt cheek harder. cunt whimpers but now knows better than to speak.

With more SMACKs alternating between butt cheeks. cunt involuntarily struggles to get off Mr Sam's lap. But, he holds cunt down with an arm across her upper back as he continues to spank cunt's butt cheeks one after the other ....SMACK...rub...SMACK...rub again and again. Mr Sam being mindful shifts the spank placement on each butt cheek as to not be too repetitive on any one place.

Mr. Sam watches cunt's butt go from bright red to dark red to purple-red as he continues to SMACK her butt. He smiles as he notices cunt stop struggling and lays submissively on his lap moaning. It is a pleasure moan more not a pain groan.

The words 'Red Light' do pop in cunt's mind several times but she stops struggling as she feels the warmth of her butt increase greatly and swiftly spread to her pussy, getting her more and more sexually excited and very wet.

Tim has spanked Elle several times before but the pain pleasure has never spread so fast or intensely to cunt's pussy as this. Reaching under cunt grabs a hold of Mr Sam's hard cock while entering euphoric subspace.

Once he notices cunt is no longer responding to further spanking, Mr Sam lays her back on the bed, cuffs cunt's wrists to either side of the headboard handcuffs and places a wedge pillow under cunt's butt.

Mr Sam next roughly jerks both of cunt's nipple clamps off at once. The intense wave of violent pain from their removal catapults cunt out of subspace and back to the present. As the pain lessens almost as rapidly as it arose, Elle admits to herself that "I have will probably never get use to that vicious jolt of pain."

1...678910...16