All Comments on 'A Woman's Place Ch. 03'

by MelloT

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Umm...I've loved your other stories...

But I'm waiting for the mass suicides to begin among the women. The situation seems like it would engender extreme responses. What woman would want to give birth in such a situation? What woman who had been born free would want her daughter to grow up in that?

That said, I am still interested in where you're going wth this, disturbing as it may be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

awesome, yet again! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A woman who knows her place :)

I love this story! If only the PM really had the balls to do something like this. Of course I wouldn't be stupid and run away like Ellie, I would submit gratefully to my Master (but that wouldn't be much of a story would it!)

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 12 years ago
Not enough!

Not nice MelloT! This chapter was just another tease, another cliff hanger. Please post more soon?

I've read many stories on this site, posted in chapter installments. Lots of them were compelling stories. But I don't think any other story has created the nail biting cliff hangers like you are so capable of! Great job once again!

GG

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
Still an interesting plot development

It seems one of the previous people commenting on this piece might be an "Ellie". Another would understand her place in this plot line and "go with the flow"..... All this shows is that your story is making people think and there is nothing wrong with that. I personally like the idea. Can't wait until the next one. 5 stars again.

El FoloEl Foloover 12 years ago
Ha ha ha.

I want to see how this society would handle a truly, truly dangerous kind of woman, like Xena, or Beatrix Kiddo.

I'm also wondering what's happening to the wheelchair-bound women, the ones who are blind, or deaf, or mentally challenged, etc etc. I wonder what happened to any exchange students during this time, or what's going on in Scotland.

That slick-haired n00b caning Ellie sucks. Are you really gonna bust Ben's balls by depriving him of his girl? That sucks, bro.

Anyway, yeah, this was great. Keep writing, do it do it do it!

kowaikawaiikowaikawaiiover 12 years ago
I'm waiting on the mass suicides as well

We all know if men had this power we'd see how sick perverted and twisted most men are deep down.

I'm waiting for the women in the story to wake up & realize most men would prefer to just take what that they want and any 'kindness/respect for women' is just societal pressure so that they can just kill themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

HATE IT BUT LOVE IT AT THE SAME TIME

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sorry

i love this story but she should have keep her ass with Ben she saw what was happening i understand fight or flight and survival but she wouldnt be in this situation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nitro7065whatever

OMG what sick little fucker you are. I shudder to imagine what kind of Dom you’re supposed to be. This story is NOTHING like BDSM. For the record respect is earned not automatic.

**TO OTHER READERS, POTENTIAL SPOILER AHEAD.**

To the author - sorry it’s still not remotely sexy. You might have had better luck by setting this story in an alternate reality, I think the contemporary setting gave it the kiss of death. Unfortunately I already know how this is going to end. She gets bought by Ben and they live happily ever after.....until she gets pregnant and commits suicide. Oops my bad the suicide bit was just me. 😉

The problem is that the vast majority of women know exactly what men are capable of which is why (as others have said) no woman who had been born free would be able to cope with this. It’s why there are so many negative comments.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is so shitty like wtf. First of all, why would every damn man comply with this. Secondly, how the hell do you expect women not to know what is happening in their own damn country. Thirdly, why do you thing women would not fight back or protest like this is so stupid and this author totally sees women in a degrading position and not in the sense of bdsm. This is the most dumb thing I've seen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous