All Comments on 'A Woman's Work'

by adamgunn

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Professional and Accomplished

Just like Susan. You really wrote that well. Loved the ending, in the manner of O. Henry.

Only two ultra-minor quibbles: liquor is distilled, Veuve Cliquot is Champagne and is double-fermented, never distilled. And did Myra really "expound", that is, "explain by setting forth in careful and often elaborate detail" Leonard's interest in cuckoldry? Or did she just tell Susan? Whatever, this is a really good story and a lot of fun to read. More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Delightful Read!

This was a fast paced, sophisticated, highly erotic piece that both my wife and I enjoyed. The ending was just exquisite; like a good book-end that mirrored the title of the story. We live in high-end city in the American desert southwest. Many high rolling visitors, both corporate types and tourists, vacation here in the winter travel season. You would be surprised how many upper income, suburban wives here actually live or, experiment with, the life described in this story. I know my wife loves cumming on a client’s cock, showering up and dashing over to the school to take our children to afternoon piano lessons!

Here, a wedding ring, a Land Rover, a luxury house and a cuckold husband are almost prerequisites for being a good escort. Many clients especially love cumming directly on the wedding ring. During the four-month high season my wife spreads her legs for about five or six clients per week and enjoys every minute of it. Several of her very rich, favorite, repeat customers wanted to breed her. They said nothing was more exciting to them than breeding another man´s wife. The taboo nature of extra marital i-n-s-e-m-i-n-a-t-i-o-n was also very exciting to us, so she gave me a vasectomy. For a very large fee and monthly child support payments she let different clients sire our three children.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useradamgunn@adamgunn
203 Followers
My stories are somewhat long, and have a tendency to develop a plot. If you are looking for quick sex, perhaps I'm not the author for you. On the other hand, if you're looking for erotica, not pornography, hopefully I'll be able to keep your attentions. Some of my stories ar...