A Wonderful Atomic Wedgie

Story Info
A bully picks on her favourite nerd.
2k words
3.86
14k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna was slipping her books into her locker when her bully Natalie stepped behind her. Natalie's tall shadow enveloped Jenna and she paused, half bent over with a book in her hand, hovering just above the bottom of her locker where she would usually leave it. Jenna knew she could either stay bent over and probably get a wedgie. Or turn around and probably get a wedgie. The only choice she ever really had was whether to get a wedgie from the back of her panties, or the front.

Jenna had once even worn her underwear backwards just to see if that made the wedgie easier. It might have, but Natalie, either unaware of the change, or uncaring, had been solely determined to rip that pair of panties. And Natalie had torn the undies off of her before Jenna could determine if the amount of stretch might have been different on either side of the underwear.

Jenna stayed frozen and the shadow that was visible around her didn't move. She could feel Natalie behind her and could hear the titterings of nearby people. Jenna tired to hunch her shoulders and make herself seem smaller and for everyone watching it looked as if she were trying to hide inside herself. Natalie grabbed Jenna's arms by her non-existent biceps and turned the smaller girl around as if she were handling a mannequin.

Jenna kept her shoulders hunched and arms pulled in front of her as if she were a turtle who needed to hide but had lost her shell.

When Natalie finished turning Jenna to face her, Natalie smiled down over her. But the dark-haired girl didn't loosen her grip on Jenna's arms.

"So nerd," Natalie began, with the casualness Jenna would expect from a friend checking up on her. "It's been a long time since your last wedgie."

It's been two days, Jenna thought. Then again, that's longer than usual.

Natalie's tall body, smooth curves and loose red dress stood out in the college hallway as if she were some noblewoman among peasants. An actress among audiences. A bully among nerds.

Without a word Natalie began to spin Jenna around again, until her back was to the bully and she was facing the locker once more.

Why turn me around if you're just gonna turn me around again! Maybe it's part of the game, a piece of the fun. Being able to take her time, to move at her own pace and have total control.

Natalie squeezes her hands down the back of Jenna's tight blue denim short shorts. The nerd squealed, butt tensing and hands shooting up to press against the closed lockers on either side of her own. Natalie's hands were so cold against her own room-temperature warm skin that she had to squeak and shift her legs trying to keep the rest of her warm. For a moment, while Natalie's hands searched for a tight grip on Jenna's stretchy underwear, the nerd experienced a sort of déjà vu. This could be any of the other wedgies she's given me.

I feel like that stark familiarity of having been in this position before, probably because I have been, she thought. The only thing that's different is the day of the week. No, not even that is going to be that different. I guess though, I don't have the day of the week written on my panties anymore, that must mean some improvement?

And then Natalie hauled up on the underwear with two hands. A big pair of pink granny panties rose out of her pants and Jenna could only squirm and shift around, unable to fight the pain and less able to stand still and just endure it. Even after a few moments of the material pressing against her like a number of thick fingers poking her all at once, Jenna's butt began to feel like the physical equivalent of nails scraping on a chalkboard. The wedgie grinding against her was this living pain that shifted and squirmed against her, burning as her humiliation grew and the few people that were nearby either watched or laughed at what Natalie was doing to her.

"How about we help the wedgie a bit. People want to see your undies!"

A hand slid to front of her jean shorts, and drifted along the waistband toward her bellybutton. Jenna had a moment to panic as she tried to figure out what Natalie was going to do to her.

The hand gripped the button of her jeans and as her eyes opened and her hands pivoted away from covering her butt to the front of her to intercept Natalie, it was already too late. There was no hesitation or struggle as Natalie got the button free and her fly popped open enough to show more of the stretched underwear. And the panties, no longer restrained by the tight garment slid further up Jenna's front.

Jenna was biting her lip, partially bent over with her body contorting as the pain of the undies driving into her, material stretching further than it should, wedging so deep inside of her.

"Look at how you just take the wedgie," Natalia teased, like a scientist pointing out a fascinating observation. "You're a perfect nerd. I could do whatever I want to you."

Jenna squealed, teeth clenched, one eye closed. She was completely aware of how far the underwear was stretching and she could look to the edge of her vision on either side of her and see the pink fabric contorted into a line that ended in a curved corona getting closer to her head, pushing the hair aside and she could only stand there and take the wedgie, because, as impossible as it seemed, it would be worse if she fought.

The underwear was a high heeled show lodging itself directly into her and pressing hard, not drilling and not even cutting, but burrowing against her nerves, and she could only turn her legs, shut one eye and struggle to grab at the material that continued to climb, as Natalie dominated her with the underwear, In a way that had been so common recently.

"Ooh these are so stretchy! I love that. How about we try to go atomic?"

"No..." Jenna squealed, trying to reach behind her to face Natalie and do something, although she had no idea what she would do even if she could. "Please not another atomic. Anything but atomic!"

"'Anything but an atomic'?" Natalie giggled. "Are you telling me you'd rather I hang you up by the flagpole, hoist you up slowly while your nerdy panties wedge so far up while everyone watches?"

Jenna lowered her head. This was just another choice that wasn't a choice.

"That's what I thought," Natalie said, her voice sounding so sweet. As if she really was interested in anything Jenna had to say. "I'm letting you off easy with an atomic. You should thank me."

Natalie hauled the bright material up with both hands, thrusting Jenna forward, the crowd was a source of constant chatter, most of them muttering about how much of a loser Jenna was, and how bad the wedgie looked.

Jenna could almost feel Natalie's concentration as she hauled up on the panties, trying to stretch the fabric until the waistband approached the back of her head. Most people didn't understand how difficult it was to give an atomic wedgie. Natalie understood, after giving so many, knowing how getting challenging it was to stretch the threads of the underwear those last few inches to get it over the top of the victim's head, all while keeping the pressure tight. And just because the underwear was stretched, didn't mean there wasn't a constant resistance from the material. If Natalie's grip slipped the underwear would retract back to the top of Jenna's blue jean shorts, and she would have to over, almost as if she had never given her a wedgie in the first place.

Natalie knew how hard it was to give an atomic wedgie, and Jenna knew from feeling it. The sides of her panties were erupting out of the sides of her shorts, wedging even more material into her butt, as it tried to go with the hands that were pulling it.

Natalie grabbed a handful of Jenna's blonde hair near the nerd's head, and gave a yank toward herself. There was a different pain then, a sharp spike of discomfort on her scalp. But that pain paled next to the continuous friction, rubbing against her like prickly weeds that scraped her.

The people all around them were laughing and pointing, but even if they weren't there it wouldn't change how embarrassed she felt. Natalie had total control over her, could do whatever she wanted and exercised this power by pulling Jenna's underwear over her head, showing that she could do something so extreme and Jenna still didn't, and couldn't, stop her.

With her head pulled back, she could see bits of pink creeping into her vision and her butt was being lifted up, as the underwear kept squeezing her. Natalie kept Jenna's head pulled back with one hand and with the other she gave rough jerks to the underwear as if she were trying to yank the panties out from under some heavy object that had fallen on them.

"Almost there," Natalie said. "Stretch panties!"

Rip panties! Jenna thought.

But the underwear wasn't ripping, Jenna could feel how tight the wedgie still was, tight enough that she knew the underwear was about to go over her head and still have enough stretch in them that Natalie could have kept giving her wedgies until the underwear was useless to her wedgie giving needs.

The panties pushed Jenna's hair aside and brushed the top of her head like a soft hand. Keeping Jenna's head back, Natalie continued forcing the material further up until it was nearing Jenna's forehead. The underwear moved forward, forcing her butt to rise up and the underwear to slim between her cheeks until it felt like a string that was biting into her butt.

"Atomic WEDGIE!" Natalie shouted, as she managed to let go of the underwear and it snapped against the top of Jenna's head. The crowd was cheering, whistling and clapping as Jenna stood there, her head stuck at a weird angle as all of the wedged underwear was kept in place by it being stuck to her head.

"Phew, what a workout," Natalie said, rubbing her hands together. "There's nothing like a good wedgie. Now, nerd, thank me for the atomic."

Jenna had fought before. She had tried running, tried giving Natalie wedgies, and tried ignoring her. But nothing ever worked. Not with a bully that wanted to wedgie her and enjoyed doing it. Submitting and doing whatever she wanted at least made things end sooner.

"Thank you...for my atomic wedgie, Natalie."

The crowd cheered as if they were watching a performance and not someone's real life.

"Now that's a good nerd," Natalie said, already turning around, already satisfied and content to move on. "I'll see you around for some more wedgies."

Jenna knew that would be true for a few years still. She sighed and kept her underwear above her head, the fabric wedged up, until Natalie was gone from sight.

It would all be easier if I liked wedgies, Jenna thought. Or it would just be a different kind of hard; if I was a guy then that could be a double entendre, her mind spiralled as she tried to distract herself from the discomfort that was still fresh against her rear, even after she picked out the wedgie with both hands.

It's crazy how many jokes you make about wedgies. Just off the top of my head (like an atomic wedgie)--the cool thing about being a wedgie fetishist: we always know what's up. Or how after a wedgie they should call underwear upperwear.

Jenna sighed and closed her locker before walking down the hall. Another day another wedgie. When would it end?

It would be easier if Natalie wasn't my sister.