A World of Monsters Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex cums to know a femboy fox.
2.1k words
4.21
6.4k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying something a little different this time, and suggestions are always open. Will probably be my only MM story, unless people really like it. This one is going to be pretty short, consider it an interlude.

"Alright, that's it for today. Don't forget, start work on your essays a week before they're due. And have a nice day". Prof. Green said, ending class.

I start packing up, and am turning to leave, when I catch sight of Nix. She winks at me, before drawing one hand to her face in a lewd gesture, puffing out her cheek. I blush, and hurry out of the room. This sort of thing I can handle easily in private, but I'm not yet used to dealing with this sort of thing in public. Distracting myself, I check my phone, and see Roxy invited me to dinner to meet one of her friends. She'll be at Jackie's, a decent pub near campus. I tell her I'm interested, before hurrying to my next class.

After Ethics in Society, where we had to read both old and new philosophy, I wandered back to my room, deciding that if I'm meeting Roxy for dinner, I should at least dress nicely. I changed into a pair of black trousers, dress shoes, and a white button-up, though I leave the top button loose. It's not incredibly formal, after all.

I take the student shuttle to downtown, and from that stop I walk to Jackie's Pub. I enter, and tell the host I'm with Roxy's party. She nods, and leads me over to a small table. Only two other people are seated there, Roxy, dressed in a ravishing black dress, and an effeminate young fox man, dressed in a cutoff top and yoga pants.

"Good evening!" I say, sitting across the table from them, before checking the menu.

"Oh, Alex, I'm so glad you could make it!" Roxy says, before gesturing to her companion., "This is my friend Adrien."

Adrien stops giving me the once-over, does a small little wave, and says, "Um, hey." He has red fur and larger than average ears, and his crop-top shows off his stomach, as well as the white fur he has over his midriff. He seems fairly in shape, though not as much as Roxy. His face is small and cute, and he seems kind of embarrassed to be here, avoiding eye contact with both me and Roxy.

"Nice to meet you, Adrien." I respond, nodding to him, before turning to Roxy and asking, "So, why did you call me? Not that I'm complaining, mind." She seems to be thinking this over, so I take some time to order dinner.

"Well," begins Roxy, "I mainly invited you here for selfish reasons, so we could talk some more, but I figured: why not multitask? That's why I invited Adrien. He was interested in meeting you, so now, um, here he is, I guess." With that, she sort of jerks her head toward Adrien, who looks away shyly from her. She turned back to me and smiled, "But that can wait until later, how've you been, Alex?"

"Not so bad," I respond, "Keeping myself busy with school. How's rugby working out for you?"

She winks at me, and says, "I'm not great at it, but I love staying in shape." With that, she flexes one arm at me. "Rugby's got me pretty busy, though, so I'm not as free as I used to be."

I begin to respond to that, but I interrupt myself. "Looks like the foods here, lets put a pause on the discussion real quick, alright?" As we begin eating, I notice Adrien is only picking at his food, and keeps looking at me when he thinks I'm not paying attention.

We eat for about half an hour, me and Roxy making small talk while Adrien picks at his food and avoids joining us in conversation, despite our best efforts.

"Well," I say, finishing up, "It was great catching up with you, Rox, but I should probably head out soon. I can pay, no worries." I say, pulling out my card.

"No, please, Alex. I invited you here, I can pay. Think of it as my treat." Roxy responds.

I smile at her, and say, "Thank you again, then. Have a nice night." I start to push out of my chair, but Roxy stops me.

"Actually," she says, "Myself and Adrien would like to discuss somethings with you, of a more sensitive nature. I can give you a ride back to campus, if you're alright with that." At these words, Adrien's eyes dart up to look at me, and then he looks away again.

I nod, and say, "Works for me, just lead me to your car." Roxy pays for our meals, and we head out into the night, Adrien following a bit behind us. "I feel as if you are withholding something from me, you act... distant, all the time." I say, as we walk to the back of the parking lot.

Roxy froze in place, standing still. She didn't turn to face me.

"I thought we were friends, but you only ever talk to me about business, and not that I'm complaining, but it makes me feel sort of used."

At that, Roxy turned to face me, and I could see a couple of tears sliding down the fur of her face. "That was never my intention." She sniffed. "I really care for you, Alex, but I believed this to be a professional relationship. I never wanted you to feel used. Please, forgive me."

I put an arm on her shoulder, "It's alright, Rox, please don't worry about it. I think we both had different expectations going into this. It's good to talk things out, at the very least."

She swiped a paw over her face, wiping away her tears, before smiling and saying, "Yeah. It is. Let me know if you want to talk or something anytime."

I nodded. "I will. I hope to get to know you better, you've changed so much over the past few years."

She straightened up, and said, "Good. If at any time you don't want to do this anymore, please let me know. Consent is important. Now, if it's alright with you, I'd like to do a little business." She gestured to Adrien, who was some distance from us, pretending he wasn't eavesdropping. "Adrien has been hit fairly hard by his heat, and he has been thus far unable to assuage his urges. He contacted me, he is a good friend of Nix's, and I told him I'd get you two in touch. However, he seems pretty shy of doing anything in public, so I thought it'd be best if we used your room."

I smiled at her, "Always business with you, huh? Yeah, we can use my room."

She nodded, and we all got in her car. The trip back to campus was silent.

We arrived, and as it was early at night, there was still some light out as we clambered out of the car. I noted that Adrien's ass looked amazing in yoga pants, though I tried not to stare overmuch. Didn't want to embarrass the poor guy.

We arrived at my room without interruption, and after I closed the door, I noticed a distinct change in Adrien's demeanor. He was no longer quiet and withdrawn, and instead seemed to be all over me and Roxy, talking to us about his soccer team, and the great books he had read recently. It was nice to see him come out of his shell like that.

After we talked for a bit, Adrien suddenly got all red, and asked me, "Is it alright, if, um, we do it know? I don't know how much longer I can ignore it."

I nodded to him, and Roxy took her place at my desk, as I led Adrien to the bed. "Adrien, please let me know if this doesn't work for you. I am a top, so I hope you're comfortable with being the bottom." He nodded eagerly, and begin to remove his clothes. There was no teasing or anything, he pretty much ripped them off until he was standing by my bed, fully naked. His chest was a light white, as well as his legs, though his face was fairly red in color. His cock was a decent enough size, not massive or anything, but it fit him well. His legs were my favorite part about him, large thighs and smooth fur turning me on.

"I'm ready, Alex." He said, trying to restrain the lust obvious in his eyes.

I began removing my clothes as well, cock already erect. I tried to put on a little show, though I don't think I did the greatest job, as my shirt got stuck on my head for a little. Still, it seemed to work, and as I removed my pants, I could see his erection grow as well.

I reached to my bedside, and pumped some lube into my hand, rubbing it on my cock. Hopefully this would make it easier on the both of us. He watched this hungrily, impatient for his turn.

"Shall we?" I asked, putting one hand on his shoulder. He nodded, then said, "Could we do this on the ground, please? I don't want to damage the bed..." With that, he got down on his hands and knees, proffering his round ass for me.

Unable to take it any more, I moved down behind him, placing one hand on his soft ass, and the other around his hard member. I began stroking it, enjoying his moans of pleasure. As I did so, I slowly pushed myself into his ass, feeling it envelop me. I grunted, my voice joining his, as I plunged within him.

Apparently already pent up, Adrien groaned, ahrd, and I felt his cock tense beneath my hand. I moved to the tip, partially blocking off the spurt of seed that he fired out. The rest dribbled onto the floor.

"Cumming so soon?" I asked, "I didn't know you wanted it this bad." With that, I pressed deeper into him, gasping as I did so, "Ah, fuck..." I moaned out, "You're so tight."

He moaned into the carpet as I moved my hand from his cock to his chest, massaging and playing with his nipple, tweaking it in my fingers. "Fuck, that's so good." He groaned, "Please, don't stop."

Happy to oblige, I kept pressing into him, fucking his ass gently.

"Harder." He managed to squeak, his nipples hardening at my touch. "I need it harder."

I slammed into him, pounding his ass as hard as I could. He groaned under me, and I felt him shoot another load, this one ever larger than the first, almost across the room.

"Twice, huh." I panted in his ear, "You're a dirty boy." He trembled in pleasure at my words, and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. "Where do you want me to finish," I added.

"Across my back.' He groaned, somehow cumming a third time. Poor boy really needed this, I guess. I gave a silent thanks to magical cleaners, as the floor beneath and ahead of him was covered in his seed, and I was about to add to the mess.

"I can't hold it any more, Adrien! I'm cumming!" I cried, quickly pulling out and unleashing over his fat ass and back. I groaned, cum emptying from my cock like a hose, matting his fur and some even arcing over his body and landing in front of him. I moaned as each spurt elft my body until it only dribbled out onto the floor in front of me.

I sighed and fell to my haunches, as Adrien shakily got to his feet, cum splattered across his back. "Thanks for that," He muttered, slowly gathering his belongs, "I really needed it." Roxy was already standing, and she turned to me as he got dressed, "I truly am sorry, Alex, if I;ve hurt your feelings. I'll make it up to you sometime, I promise. And like I said, if you ever need someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on, I'm here for you." With that, she gently kissed me on the forehead and led Adrien out of my room.

I lay back on my bed, still naked, and tried to relax, though I still felt pent up, for some reason that I couldn't explain.

Sorry about the delay, college has been slapping my ass lately. Senior year is a bitch. And if the dialogue between Alex and Roxy wasn't enough I promise their relationship will be more of a focus in the future, though usually in the background.