All Comments on 'A World of Monsters Ch. 02'

by TheCallofCthuwu

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
Suggestions?

How about a hydra-type creature? Nine heads should keep your hero fully occupied for quite a while. While he's servicing one head, the others could hold discussions about his technique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you must explore a m/m encounter then please clearly label it so those of us not interested in it can avoid it. I would prefer if you stuck to monster girls but it’s your story. Beyond that Kitsune and Centaurs are always fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

short. still fun to read. add a snake girl. that could get really kinky

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was great, but for future installments I think it'd be good to focus more on the girls' personalities as well. While Nix and Roxy were drastically different body types, they were both basically "girl who is excited to fuck the MC".

I do like the light-heartedness of your writing, but if you wanted to add a bit of romantic intrigue as well I wouldn't mind.

Overall, a good chapter 2.

Guest238Guest238over 2 years ago

These first two chapters have been a great introduction, and I'm fascinated with the world that's talking shape. I can't wait to see where this series goes!

WolfkittyWolfkittyover 2 years ago

Why did he not let Nix stay with him? He clearly likes her from their meeting before. Or are trying to make him into a notch man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a story for a second man. Meaning somebody who strokes their dick less than half a dozen times and blows their load. If you want to get bigger audiences try making the sex scene longer and a bit more steamy not just a quick insert and blow your load. But other than that I will say nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Easiest way to add new girls is to look in monster wiki and do a wheel to spin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous