A World of Walls and Limits

Story Info
A slave contemplates what may happen with his new Master.
2.3k words
3
3.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir,

It is a sleepless night the air although it is inky dark blows hot like dragon's breath and I find myself still thinking of you all those miles away. Wondering indeed if you will really come here to see me in my place so different in every way from your own.

I look at your parent's house and I can plainly see we are indeed from two worlds apart, still it is interesting you and your civilized ways, ways I cannot really begin to understand. Your motivations and goals so different from my own, yes indeed I see I am a simple uncluttered soul and my guess is I always will be.

I hope you keep finding me interesting and amusing Sir, for this hard, simple slave ever hopes you will treasure him, yes he does. Well I have another story brewing and as it is too hot too sleep here goes..........

I can hear the rumble of traffic, always the endless traffic and I feel bereft and depressed, the captive wild thing fretting for the open spaces, longing to run free. I lay in the land of half sleep, curled up in my cage, beneath a rough woolen blanket whose feel I love against my naked skin, the steel edges of my collar digging into my neck. It is there always for you never take it off, the constant reminder of my badge of office while I am in your home. The reminder of what I am to you, and at this moment I am finding it very hard, harder in fact than I had dreamed I ever would to accept being your slave, and live the way you do.

I have fought you fiercely at each and every turn, and often suffered painfully for my defiance. I have bitten you, at times I spit and swear, often I am surly and uncooperative. Still I shy away from your advances, I can sense at times this annoys you greatly, but still you use me regardless of my attitude. You can see my simmering resentment, part of you laughs and does not care, yet there is a part of you that does care and wants desperately to get through to me. Yet you cannot, and it leads you to frustration.

At long last you have let me taste the razor whip, it had cut me up bad, in many places and deeply with its jagged steel caress. And like a wounded animal I have retreated to the dark of the basement and to my cage to heal, to lick my wounds, and I have not shifted for many days. You stitched me up yourself and cleaned and bandaged my hurts, as usual I refused to go to the Doctor so you did the job yourself. You are worried at my silence I have not spoken to you since that day, and I have eaten very little.

So I lay now half listening to the noises of the city, fretting for the wild places I have left behind. I know I will not see them again, and I feel sick with sadness at the fact. I have tried to escape, I have tried to run, right now all I can think of is the desire to get away. It is all encompassing I can focus on nothing else, the city and its walls and confines are really starting to break my spirit and get me down.

It is dark, I presume that you have long gone to your bed, yet in this place it is always light I hate that too. I am finding there is a lot I hate about the city and it is making me nasty, and intractable, and you have noticed. As shit house as I feel at this moment I have decided it is time I got away, and as cunning as I am I have been busy preparing for my escape.

I am stiff and very sore and it hurts me greatly to move, I push myself this night it would be so easy to just lie down and rest a while. But this is my window for escape, because I have been so ill you have left my shackles off and I know this will only be short term so I have little time. It must be this night or perhaps not at all, so I must proceed as planned.

Ever so quietly I go to work on the lock with the piece of stiff wire I have so carefully hidden for this moment. I can feel one by one the tumblers moving within the lock, and I smile to myself for the first time in many days, knowing I can open it. I really want to go now for I have had enough, the physical soreness of my body now really sore, and my mind now really numb, I no longer wish to be a slave. Forever for me is over this night, I just want to be gone.

You were angry with me when I arrived for I had in my possession no travel documents of any kind. You tried in vain to get out of me where they were but you had no success. I was not going to make escape impossible if I needed to, and at this moment I am glad I did not. I feel the last tumbler move in the lock and it pops open in my hands. The metallic click loud in the tense quiet, as is my racing breath.

I have no clothes just the blanket, all my clothes are in your bedroom and I have no desire to attempt that theft. I am too sore and nervous besides, so the blanket will have to do. I can get clothes later, freedom must come first. I creep silently through the house I know all the doors are securely locked so I have decided on the window, the easiest path to liberty I can find.

I easily navigate the house in the dark, my vision exceptional anyway and even good at night, ever so silently making my way to the window and the joy of promised liberty beyond.

This is where I stalled, so I lay down at last to dream of inspiration, and yes I actually dreamed the second half...........

Carefully I loosen the window lock, satisfied I will not have to risk breaking the glass, and the window starts to move in my hands, ever so slowly I begin to ease the window up by slow increments. The sound of it overly loud to my ears, but not so loud I fail to hear the creak of weight on the stairs. I freeze at the noise, I cannot breathe I know you are there observing me from the top of the stairs. I can feel your scathing displeasure burning holes into my back without the need to look around.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing, my slave?" Your disembodied voice issues from the dark, promising horror retribution, and loaded with gloating sarcasm. I have but seconds to decide, do I run, or do I yield? At this moment I really want to run the half open window calling me to freedom so tangibly close now. But my better judgment reigns in my wild desire and I drop in a gesture of proper submission to the wooden floor. My blanket falling away, my nakedness dressed in a pool of pallid light, filtering through the partially open window, my long black hair like a nest of serpents against my white back.

You casually descend the stairs, drawing the moment out, maximizing my fear, finally I can see your feet inches from my face. I dare not look up, as you pace around me, inspecting your sorry looking, very wounded slave, as you decide the nature of my punishment for this heinous crime. Still you have been waiting for it to happen for sometime now and it was not totally unexpected. Yet you are angry and you will not let punishment for this major offense slide, as you have on many other occasions. Yet in my injured state you know you must be careful with your retribution, a smile comes to your countenance as the perfect punishment comes to mind. And you laugh softly in the dark as I shiver at your feet.

I feel your big hands in my collar as you hoist me to my feet, I cannot look you in the eye. You know me all too well and are learning my mind, there is no need to speak, I cannot protest my innocence and must accept the consequences of my actions. I do not fight you this time as you lead me back with heavy heart to the basement and shackle my wrists to the outside of my cage. Dumbly I look at the floor as I kneel naked and vulnerable awaiting your punishment, I am too sore and sick to fight this night.

You wordlessly go to your cupboard of nasty toys as I wait, preparing to take whatever it is you will wish to administer to me as punishment for my crime. You then make me recite the litany of my slavery perfectly as you stand over me, the first time you have heard my voice for many days.

Satisfied you then proceed to gag me, you are unsure if I will be able to be as quiet as you would like whilst taking the punishment you have in mind, besides you want to sleep in tomorrow, after all I have kept you up longer than you have liked.

Then comes the blackness of the leather hood, hot, dark and suffocating, and you well know at times because of my previously broken nose, that gagged and hooded it can be a job for me to breathe. Let me suffer are your thoughts, after all it was my fault I brought it all on myself.

You unchain me and again urge me to stand, guiding me with heavy hands on my shoulders to the other side of the basement. I pause suddenly, remembering what is there, the horror of the small confinement cage, this cage so small and cruel one can only lie in it knees drawn up to close the door.

I know the content of your next sentence before it even leaves your lips. "So slave you thought you had no freedom hey, well things can always be worse, as you will see." You laugh as you push me to the floor commanding me to climb inside and lie on my back. I would dearly like not to obey, and hesitate on the verge, but a well placed prod of your big fingers into one of my smarting wounds helps me change my mind, and do as you have bid.

I lie there the unforgiving steel mesh digging into my broken flesh of my back, as you commence to chain each wrist firmly to either side of the cage, followed by both my ankles, and finally my legs just above the knees. Movement in this state is almost impossible and inwardly I groan knowing this will be one hell of a punishment, all I can hope is you will show me some mercy and not leave me this way too long. However I suspect I have angered you greatly and you will not relent for some hours. Worse still I have just registered that I need to take a piss, and lament the fact I did not do so before, while I had the chance.

I make the mistake of thinking my discomfort will be no worse, my whole body jumping at the unexpected touch of your hand as you commence to lubricate my ass. It is only seconds later that I realize the ever growing burning sensation in me, for you have chosen to be very cruel and used liniment, the heat and the burning sensation growing ever worse by the second. I can smell its pungent scent, and my eyes are watering with the sensation of its heat, as it burns relentlessly deep inside me. Yet you are not finished you want to punish me good, for escape in your eyes is the worst of crimes, and you smile broadly as you insert the biggest butt plug you know I can take.

My body heaves and shakes, my muscles tense and strain, you can see I am in great distress as you work it steadily ever in, until at last I have taken it all. The searing fire of the liniment relentless, and if I could have spoken I would have spat in your face and labeled you all the profanities under the sun. Because at this moment I really hate you, so much so I wish you dead, any kindness you have ever done me forgotten in my pain of punishment. This done you close the door to the cage, I am hard up against the bars and cannot move, and as a consequence the plug stays firmly in place, and will do so until you choose to release me from the cruel confines of the punishment cage.

You look once more at your slave, you look at his indignity, you love the way he makes you feel, the masterful power courses through you, and you feel the elation of it. Knowing that by the time you wake tomorrow he will have learned the folly of escape, and that your forever means just that. You smile as you make your way back upstairs to settle down into your comfortable bed, the vision of your captive in the basement satisfying, and you are glad you have one to keep, one who is all yours to do with what you wish, one who is yours forever.