Pleasing daddy

Story Info
Anal Cult.
806 words
2.91
21.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cult was started after the chosen one manifested miracles of the force. It was made up of a group of women who dedicated themselves to pleasing the fantasies and desires of the chosen one. So he decided to build them a sanctuary that housed him and his women. The cult was based on worshiping the female body and most specifically the ass. Ass-worship was a way of life for the cult. Every morning service was held in the temple where a group of women who where selected for the day would bend over naked and spread their ass cheeks for morning inspection.

The chosen one would take his time worshiping their asses one babe at at time. He liked to keep them fit and thick. The women acted as his personal harem, they would escort him wherever he went. The cult focused on studying the force and on serving the chosen one.

Force studies was the main academic enterprise of the cult. They worshipped the force by using their sexuality as a conduit to connect to the divine. Everything they did was under consent, no one was forced to do anything.

A typical day for the women would begin by them waking up in their private rooms while connected to a clitoris stimulator and a breast pump. Both devices where used while they slept to keep them horny all the time. They would begin their day by disconnecting the clitoris stimulator and the breast pump. They would take their nightly milk yield and store it in the fridge for later consumption. They would then head to the showers where they lathered their seductive bodies with soap that was scented. They would pay attention to their breasts, armpits, vulva, and asshole. They paid close attention to their rear end since ass worship was the main religion of the cult.

They would head over to the boutique to get started for the day. Most women liked to get anally bleached to make their assholes more appetizing. After that they would wax and shave all their body hair. The chosen one liked to see them bald down there. Then they would choose a piercing for their nipples and tongue for the day. The fact that they were always lactating meant that they had pretty sensitive nipples.

Then they would select their outfit for the day. Selecting the color of the outfit was important since the color helped you channel the force and had a special mystical meaning. Most of them choose to wear robes that left nothing to the imagination, they made sure that their breasts and asses were displayed for general use and abuse. They also had to wear clogs in the temple.

Almost all women where devout force worshippers, so they spent most of their time in the temple studying from literature on how best to serve men sexually and how to be one with the force. They were trained and brainwashed to be the ultimate fuck toys.

Many of the women where young and fertile, so they signed up for the breeding program. In the program, each women was to have unprotected intercourse with the chosen one everyday until she got pregnant. Each women was to have as many children as possible. This way the cult and their way of life can grow.

The chosen one loved his women, he cherished them and worshipped every aspect of their bodies. He would treat them all like queens without forcing any one of them into anything. He emphasized consent.

In the temple their was a sauna room, steam room, a pool and much more amenities. He used the amenities to explore their bodies as much as possible. His favorite was to take a group of women to the sauna room for a session. They would all sit and start sweating and he would lick the sweat beads of their bodies. He had an armpit fetish and he just loved tasting their arm pits.

He liked his girls to always have buttplugs on, he loved stretching their assholes. Every night they held a competition among the girls, the girl that could stretch her asshole the most would go to have sex with him that night. He taught them to call their assholes "Daddy's real pussy". He kept them on a soft-liquid diet so that their bowels are always empty and ready to be fucked.

They eventually grew in numbers and where able to build a complex just for themselves so that they can live freely without people judging them. They enjoyed living on "campus" because it acted as a nudist resort too. The cult was very body positive and encouraged embracing all forms of beauty.

Children were kept in separate buildings and where not allowed to engage in sexual activity till the age of 18.

To be continued....