A Xmas Song

Story Info
What happens if you bed a nightmare?
16.2k words
4.78
12.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ginlover
Ginlover
92 Followers

Stave 1: Marley's Ghost

"Marley was dead, to begin with."

Tina rolled her eyes.

"And I loath Christmas," I added, ignoring her deepening scowl.

"Ebb, I need you. Moral support. Please." Her features softened, plaintively trying to appeal to my more generous side - despite knowing I didn't have one.

I merely shook my head and returned to the layout on the screen.

"Just so you can bonk Carrie or Caris," she muttered under her breath.

I didn't bother looking up as she sighed and moved away, though I'll admit I almost felt a flicker of guilt for leaving her to the wolves she called family. Damn Christmas spirit must be infectious if I was feeling guilty. I quickly dismissed that idea.

Technically I am an orphan - an adult one, but still an orphan, so I don't have to worry about family responsibilities over the festive season. My parents had me late in life, both on their third marriage, and a baby was not part of their plans. When they found out they were pregnant at Christmas, their shock resulted in the cruel joke: they had named me Ebenezer. Unintentionally my parents' humour had left me with a dislike of Christmas. The taunting and bullying by boys at boarding school was bad enough, but adults had never hesitated to crack Scrooge-related jokes either.

Mum and Dad loved me, but in reality, a variety of distant relatives brought me up so my parents could pursue more adult activities. One lasting memory of my father was him repeatedly telling me, "Ebbie, only ever do what makes you happy." That had become my life's mantra: if I didn't enjoy it, I didn't do it.

Dad died the year I graduated; Mum was only 18 months behind him. The inheritance allowed me to move to London and pursue a career in journalism. It funded a two-year internship with a leading national rag. My parents' deaths had meant, ultimately, I was now a commercial editor and taking home a healthy salary. The money and lifestyle did make me happy. Cheers, Dad.

Tina started at the paper after me, and over the last ten years, I guess you could say we had become best friends. Whatever that title meant. No matter how outlandish my extracurricular escapades, she was the person I'd sit in Costa with and laugh with the next day. Our mutual dark sense of humour put us on the same wavelength.

I'd first met her eccentric Uncle Marley at her thirtieth birthday party seven years ago. Hedonistic was the only word to describe him. He spent the night regaling me with stories about booze-filled debauchery, exotic extended holidays and scantily clothed girls less than half his age. He'd burned his way through his money, as he always said, "You can't take it with you."That man had been instantly elevated to my perfect role model.

I had willingly attended as Tina's plus-one the next Christmas just to see my new hero. It was the best Christmas I could remember. I spent the day drinking whiskey, smoking and bantering with Marley. Tina's family frowned upon the black sheep of the family, but I guess a sense of responsibility for their eternal-bachelor uncle meant they invited him around every year. Tina's mother was so overjoyed the detrimental impact of her filthy brother was being kept contained and away from the grandchildren, she insisted I attend every Christmas since.

But Marley was dead. There was no doubt whatever about that. Tina remained tight-lipped regarding the precise circumstances. The fact attractive, twenty-something-year-old twins had announced his demise on Twitter straight after calling the paramedics, and the coroner recording a heart attack as the cause of death told me most of the details. In death, Marley was still the epitome of the man I wanted to be.

Without his charismatic presence, I would not subject myself to Tina's overly jovial, festive family. Sure, I diluted the questions and knowing glares of her parents and brother as they quizzed her why she wasn't married and churning out rugrats yet. My arm casually slung over her shoulder, the odd peck on the cheek and flowers for her mother gave me the status of doting 'fake' boyfriend.

I don't know how Tina explained away the lack of engagement ring or baby bump. I didn't care either - work focused, infertility, whatever she had needed to pacify them was no skin off my nose, but this year helping her out didn't win against my alternative arrangements.

For the last seven years, I had turfed the latest conquest out of my bed on Christmas morning, then done the long drive up to Shropshire to play Tina's partner. But with no Marley, it meant I had no lure. Instead, fucking Kerry through the 25th seemed a good way to honour his memory.

"I'll ditch our Boxing Day tradition, if you'll just give me Christmas Day." Tina's voice dragged me from my reverie.

I looked at her blankly.

Her hands rested on her hips, demanding my attention. Suddenly the defiance of negotiation faded and her shoulders slumped as she looked crestfallen.

"Huh?" I furrowed my forehead trying to catch up.

"Don't worry about it. Have a good Christmas." With a dismissive wave of her hand, she walked away again.

I closed my eyes slowly and sighed. Damn. Since I had been spending Christmas with her family, we had driven home through the night and she crashed at mine. The next day was spent lounging in my apartment, eating leftovers her mum sent us back with and watching Die Hard - the best Christmas movie ever. I wouldn't have described it as a 'tradition' but she was right, we had slipped into the routine.

I honestly didn't think she would still be planning our mutual Boxing Day veg-out; she knew I had Kerry staying until the 27th. What did she expect? I hadn't even thought about seeing Tina this year. Now I felt like a royal arse, she was a friend and a good one at that. I picked up my phone and tapped out a quick message.

"Day after Boxing Day, mine, 11.00. I've got salmon and Buck's Fizz. I'll even let you watch Home Alone after our Bruce Willis fix."

Feeling much better I'd done my good deed for the day I returned to finishing the copy I was working on.

*****

Kerry had the most perfect breasts. I've always been a fun-bags man but hers took that pleasure to a whole new level. Sure, they were surgically enhanced, but those expensive silicone implants meant sliding my cock between them was pure and unadulterated bliss.

She peered through heavy lids, the false lashes framing dark, lust-filled eyes.

"Merry Christmas, Ebb." Her drool-covered face glistened in the low light of my bedroom.

I groaned, remembering that luscious, pouty mouth enclosed around my cock. That girl knew what to do with her tongue, and her stamina was epic. Before my cock had made its way between those welcoming breasts she'd worshipped me for a good half an hour.

The illuminated clock radio showed it was nearly midnight. Kerry shifted her hands and pressed the breasts tighter around me. I worked my jaw, it felt so good. Her drool acted as a perfect lubricated slick. She smiled and poked out that magical tongue so it flicked over my slit each time the head emerged from its warm breast cavern. I rocked my hips faster feeling the orgasm approaching.

A minute to midnight, Big Ben would be chiming in Christmas any second. What a great start to the day to cover Kerry's flawless face with my cum. My balls tightened and abdominals tensed. Ecstasy only moments away.

"Happy Christmas," I growled.

The first rope shot across her nose. She shut her eyes as the second landed higher. Her mouth opened, searching for my cum. Marley would have been proud.

It felt so good, I couldn't breathe. I tried to drag air into my lungs, but nothing happened. My cock exploded again - painfully this time. Jerking and spasming, I lost control of my body and fell backwards.

Face up, flat on the bed between Kerry's legs I couldn't move. My cock was on fire. More agonising cum shot straight into the air and my vision blurred.

Pain ricocheted through my body.

My balls were being crushed. No dominatrix heels could match the agony. Gasping, like a fish out of water, my life flashed before me.

Death was coming, but the sensation of my cock and balls being ripped from my body meant I welcomed it with open arms. Anything to relieve this sadistic torture.

My cock still erupted and now it felt like a burning razor wire was exploding from my guts.

I blacked out.

*****

Coming to, bathed in a cold sweat, the first thing I registered was the pain was gone. Numb, that's all I felt, numb. I sucked in a noisy breath and cautiously opened my eyes. I was still flat on the bed but bright light filled the room. I might be numb but I wasn't dead, thank fuck for that. Kerry had gone, she must have gotten up to call for help.

My hand quickly checked to reassure me my cock and balls were still firmly attached. Carefully I sat up... and screamed!

Scrabbling backwards towards the headboard I tried to escape.

Before me stood Marley, or some apparition of him. His flesh was translucent and not a shred of clothing covered his aged, wrinkled frame. He had the same wicked smile but his beady eyes stared lifelessly at me.

Not daring to look away, I slid my hand along the headboard to pull myself towards the door.

"Sit still, boy," Marley said with icy breath.

Heart pounding, I froze and shook as my eyes scanned the thing before me.

Its... his body was weighed down by a thick jute rope. Hanging from the rope, like tree decorations, were assorted dildos and jewelled butt plugs of every size, colour and style. Some were quietly buzzing as the Marley-thing moved a step closer. He walked wide-legged due to the large silver cock cage encasing his manhood; a heavy padlock held the contraption tight shut. Shiny steel cuffs wrapped around each ankle and clattered on the floor with every laboured step.

I opened my mouth to scream again, but before I could make a noise Marley emitted a blood-curdling wail. The window rattled and I threw my hands over my ears. It felt like a thousand rods of fire were penetrating my skull. The sound ripped my soul out.

I was dead and Marley my escort to hell.

His mouth shut and the death call ceased.

"What do you want with me?" I managed when my faculties returned.

"Much," the apparition replied, billows of frosted air plumed from its nose.

"Who are you?" I said through chattering teeth.

"Ask me who I was," it corrected.

"Okay, who were you?" I furrowed my brow, already knowing the answer and not liking it.

"In life, I was Marley Jacobs." The clouds of breath continued with each deliberately spoken word.

"Er... can you sit down?" I waved a hand towards the bucket chair in the far corner of my room.

"I can."

"Then do it." I tried to put confidence into my wavering voice. If he did as I asked it'd at least move him away from me.

The ghost took the seat, his lifeless eyes still locked on me.

"You don't believe me," he said, pulling the rope so the menagerie of sex toys piled up in his lap.

"No, I don't." I pressed my back against the headboard wanting all the distance I could get from the monstrosity before me.

"Why do you doubt your senses?"

"Because..." I paused to consider my answer. "Drink... I've just cum... er... it must be a thing. Overloaded my senses-"

Marley shook a large black dildo at me and that appalling noise flooded from him again.

I clawed my nails into the headboard wishing he'd stop before my room imploded on itself. Suddenly he threw the dildo at me. It hit me as I scrambled away and fell off the bed and onto my knees.

Not knowing what else to do I clasped my hands over my face. "Have mercy! Why me?"

"Do you believe it is me now?"

"Yes. Yes. I do." I parted my fingers to look at the poltergeist. "Spirits walk the earth, but why come to me?"

"It is required of all men for their spirit to walk among fellowmen. If they fail to do that in life they are condemned to walk far and wide in death. They are doomed to travel the earth for eternity, so they might witness what they never experienced in life - happiness."

Despite being chilled to the core of my bone marrow his words didn't make sense. I dropped my hands away to peer up at his black holes of eyes.

"You went everywhere." I tilted my head in confusion. "And with many people. You were happy."

Marley angrily grabbed the rope and yanked, making the attached erotica bounce and clatter.

"What's with the mobile Ann Summers store?" I didn't feel humorous but it seemed like the only defence I had left.

"I wear the bondage I created in life. Every vibrator, cuff and dildo crafted by my own hands. I spent my whole life in the eternal search for ecstasy." Marley leaned forward letting some of the toy-filled rope fall to his feet like a grotesque sexualised snake. "Does this not sound familiar to you?"

I shook harder.

"You will know," Marley continued. "You wear your own bondage."

My eyes fell to the floor, expecting to see toys, leather and rope surrounded me, but there was nothing.

I looked up at Marley. "C'mon, help me out."

"I can't, I have no help to give," he replied. "Help comes from other places. From kind good people. I can not help myself, I can not stop or linger. I must serve my time, sentenced to move forever."

A shard of relief registered upon hearing he couldn't linger. The sooner Marley was gone the better. My hand automatically rubbed my chin. I could always think clearer when touching my face.

"So go back to walking the earth," I said with far more defiance than I knew I had.

Marley looked wistful - as much as a ghost with lifeless eyes can. "I wasted my life. I am doomed to hard labour while the people who lived enjoy the afterlife."

"You lived life to the full," I countered quickly.

"Sex!" Marley wailed. "It was fucking and nothing more. Humanity and love fill the air at Christmas so I am forced to be surrounded by the souls of others, to inhale their happiness as penance of what I never had."

An icy shiver travelled down my spine.

"My time is nearly up."

Thank fuck for that.

"Listen to me."

"I'm listening." I sat a little straighter, still on my knees.

"I don't know how you can see me now. I have been beside you many days since I died."

I shuddered and nervously wiped sweat from my forehead. The idea of that thing following me around was not pleasant.

"I'm here to warn you and tell you you still have a chance of hope. A chance to save yourself, Ebenezer."

"You were always a good friend. Thank you." I couldn't quite believe I was thanking him, but my response was automatic.

"You will be haunted," Marley continued. "Three ghosts."

I swallowed hard, this didn't sound like a great outcome. One Marley-ghost was more than enough for a lifetime.

"I'd rather not," I muttered.

"Without them, you have no hope of finding happiness and saving yourself from the fate I suffer. The first will come at the stroke of one."

"Could they all come together? Get it over and done with," I suggested hopefully.

Marley ignored me. "The second will come when the clock chimes two. At three the last ghost will visit you. Remember what I have told you."

I watched with my mouth open unable to find any words as he stood and walked backwards, dragging the erotic bondage. With each slow, laboured step the window behind him slowly opened. He paused and beckoned me.

I got to my feet shakily and followed his retreating form. Abruptly he held up a hand. Fear and surprise rooted me to the spot.

Outside I could hear a pitiful chaos of wailing. Marley softly joined in the crescendo of noise.

Curiosity got the better of me and I lean forward to peer through the open window. The air was filled with phantoms aimlessly wandering through the bleak, dark night. The misery was thick as Marley passed through the window and joined the lost souls.

A fog swirled from the street below, lifting and shrouding the ghosts until all I could see was a thick London pea soup.

I quickly closed the window, locking it shut, and turned to examine my room. It looked the same as I had always remembered it. Picking up my phone I checked the time. Half-past midnight, Christmas morning.

What the fuck just happened?

I sat on the edge of the bed and put my head in my hands.

Stave 2: The First of the Three Spirits

"Back in the land of the living?" Kerry laughed, her hands massaging my thighs.

I groaned and peeled my eyelids open. It took a moment to reorient. Her glorious naked body crouched over me, hard nipples grazing my skin as her fingers worked their way higher. My cock twitched at the sight and sensation. Still playing mental catch-up on what had just happened, I glanced at the clock. The digits told me it was five past midnight.

What?That made no sense. I mentally ran through the last half hour... but there was no half hour. How could only five minutes have passed?

Kerry blew warm, wet breath over my cock.

"Hmmm," I mumbled. Damn, that was a cool trick.

I dragged my focus back to the exquisite creature ministering to my body and wound my fingers into her auburn locks. Her tongue teased my balls then slid along my shaft. With a dip of her chin, she took my cock into her eager mouth.

"Yes, baby." My head fell back on the pillow. I'd hit the jackpot meeting this girl.

A vision of Marley flickered across my memory. I swallowed uncomfortably and looked down at Kerry resting on my thighs. I needed to concentrate on her and her alone.

She peered up, cheeks hollowed as slurps filled the room. Sucking and licking in the perfect balance of bliss.

A nightmare. That's what it must have been. I pushed away all thoughts of Marley.

My cock grew and filled with each expert lap of her tongue. Precum oozed and the familiar feeling of ecstasy built. My mind finally blank, I relaxed.

She was incredible, just holding me on the edge of orgasm. Massaging and teasing, even humming against me. Fuck, it felt good.

They say time flies when you're having fun, but I was still surprised to see the clock announcing it was almost one am. A swirl of Kerry's malleable tongue made my balls tighten.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum."

Her hand wrapped around me, expertly sliding and turning. She lifted her mouth and drool webbed from my cock to her chin. Right then I knew I'd never seen anything so beautiful.

"Merry Christmas, Ebb." Her hand tightened and pumped.

She angled me towards her open mouth.

"Baby!" I yelled as my orgasm hit.

Big Ben chimed.

Fuuuuuck, noooo!

The pain was back.

Hand too tight. Wrenching. Twisting. Yanking.

Fuck!

"Stop!"

She gripped harder.

Teeth embedded in my sensitive flesh.

Nooooo-

I passed out.

*****

Even through my closed eyelids, I could see light. Wincing, I cracked an eye open. Tears flooded my vision in response to the brightness. I blinked rapidly to clear the mist.

I wished I hadn't.

Before me stood the most peculiar creature.

I rolled onto my side to stare at the thing beside the bed. It was the height of a child, with the body of an old woman. Breasts sagging low, pubes sparse and grey, loose skin hung off withered thighs and wasted arms.

I scanned up, closed my eyes and opened them again to confirm what I could see. She was beautiful with a flawless, almost angelic face. There was a glow emanating like a halo around her long golden hair.

If I could just hide her body, the hideous onslaught on my eyes below her neck would be gone. Thinking surprisingly clearly - considering this must be another nightmare - I scooted across the bed and grabbed my dressing gown.

Ginlover
Ginlover
92 Followers