A Xmas Song

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned, her eyes glinting. "Okay, Casanova, let's see what moves you've got."

I drew her into another passionate kiss, only coming up for breath to ask where the bedroom was.

Now I'd like to be able to tell you we smoothly made it into the bedroom and ripped our clothes off before making mad, passionate love. But you try getting out of a full Santa costume quickly. Tina, fully clothed, was sitting on the bed crying with laughter by the time I managed to disengage the top half. She appeared to lose the ability to breathe when I fell over trying to get the trousers and giant fluffy boots off.

Making such a fool of myself in front of any woman I was about to bed would've horrified the old me. Suave, sophisticated and smooth is the image I portray to the opposite sex. All except Tina, with her I felt comfortable to be myself, no pretence. I laughed with her until tears sprung from my eyes.

"Is there such a thing as comedy sex?" she asked when I collapsed breathless and naked on the bed next to her.

"You're about to find out."

I pulled her into another kiss. She continued to laugh as she kissed me back. I rolled her on top of me and let my hands wander under her sweater, teasing her sides lightly, making her shudder. I slid a finger under the cup of her bra and traced the underside of her soft breasts. She kissed me deeper, the laughter stopping and turning into a moan.

I left her breasts and reached around her to expertly flick the clasp of the bra open.

"Fancy moves." She smiled, sitting up and smoothly lifting the sweater over her head and letting the bra slip down her arms until she could throw the clothes on the floor. "This isn't as bad as I thought it would be."

"I can see your boobies."

"Ebb!" She slapped my chest then rolled her hips. "Well, I'm sitting on your cock."

"With far too many clothes on." My hands found the button on her jeans.

Let me tell you, getting jeans off a beautiful woman, sitting on my hard manhood, is not easy. But I'm a determined man, with some rolling and tugging I finally had her in just panties and blue and white snowman socks.

I leisurely explored her body, kissing along her collar bone then turning my face into the crook of her neck to nuzzle her. Inhaling her scent was intoxicating. Her fingers found my hair and she arched her back towards me.

Kissing my way slowly, I moved down and lavished attention on her breasts. Real, soft, perfect breasts. She had sensitive nipples and panted and moaned as my tongue curled around them. When I sucked hard she squealed and shuddered, pushing up to greet me.

Her hand moved down my side and tried to find my throbbing cock, trapped between our bodies as I lay over her.

I pinched one nipple and lifted my face off her glorious breast. "No, babe, just relax and enjoy this."

She gulped and lifted her hands to rest either side of her hair, fanned out on the pillow. Seeing her response I stayed on her breasts for a long time. I was in no rush; I knew we had the rest of our lives together.

Her fists balled with the effort not to move when I finally continued downwards and kissed each rib.

"Fuck, are you going to make me beg?" she gasped when my tongue teased around her belly button.

My fingers replaced my tongue as I grinned up at her. "You never have to beg. I'd give you the moon and stars if you wanted them."

She laughed loudly. "Who would've known you're such an old romantic."

"An old romantic with a carnal knowledge of a woman's body," I smirked and traced a finger over her panties.

"Shit," she squealed, thrusting her hips up, legs parted.

I pressed my finger a little more firmly, pushing the panties into her wet slit. Her legs spread more as I ran my finger slowly up and down the moist gully. She rocked and panted.

Catching one ankle then her other I put them on my shoulders and dipped my chin so my tongue could run over the panties. I tasted her through the flimsy cloth and damn, did she taste good. She gasped. Either side of the panties her lower lips were plump and red. They looked delicious. I sucked one making her throw her arms over her head and arch her back.

"Fuck, Ebb, fuck me," she sobbed.

"Always so impatient," I chuckled against her.

She lifted her legs and grasped them behind the knee. Wide and begging for more. I moved my attention to her other labium. Nibbling and kissing slowly up and back down.

She squirmed and moaned.

Resting on one elbow, between her legs I used my free hand to slip the panties to one side. The mixture of my saliva and her wetness shimmered in the low light of the bedroom. It looked divine. I dipped my tongue to suck some of the juices off.

Tina bucked towards me, but I pulled back a little.

She whimpered.

I blew a cool breath over her pussy. Thank you, Kerry-ghost, for that little trick.

"Oh my God, please," she wailed.

"Praying already, are we?" I propped myself up a little more so I could grin at her.

She bit her lower lip, staring back, wide-eyed.

I traced a finger along the crease of her leg. "Is it still weird?"

"Please," she sobbed, squirming under my touch.

I let my finger stroke just inside her folds.

She arched her back and gasped.

"What do you want?" My finger continued teasing her lower lips.

She sobbed incoherently.

"Tina, tell me what you want."

She sucked in several short noisy breaths before managing, "You. I want you."

That was what I had been waiting to hear. Painfully slowly I slipped the tip of my finger inside her pussy. Her walls clamped down as if trying to suck me in. She pushed her hips upwards and I laughed moving with her, not allowing her to take my finger deeper.

"Fucking bastard, please," she growled making me laugh louder.

I pushed my finger in a little more then slipped it out before using two fingers to slowly pump inside her soaking pussy.

"Yes. Yes. Fuck, you're incredible," she panted.

Keeping my fingers sliding in and out I moved onto my knees beside her. She was flushed, glorious and naked spread out on the bed. I'd never seen anything so beautiful. Her walls pulsed around me.

Never breaking the rhythm I turned my hand and easily found her engorged G-spot. When I pressed my fingers against it she wailed.

I rested my other hand on the slight swell of her belly to control her now violently undulating hips.

"You ready to see how much I want you?"

She garbled some sort of response.

I smirked, increasing speed and pressure.

"Fuuuuck!" she screamed.

I pushed her stomach firmly as my fingers pumped faster.

"Stop!"

I immediately froze but kept my fingers inside her throbbing pussy.

"I need to pee." Her hand flew to her mouth. "I'm so sorry."

I smiled and keeping my hand still, I leaned over to kiss her lightly. "Have you never squirted?"

"Huh? That's not a real thing." She pulled her hand away to look at me confused.

"Do you trust me?"

She nodded slowly.

"I want you to close your eyes and relax." I moved my fingers slowly inside her. "Can you do that for me? Let me show you."

She nodded again and her eyes fluttered shut.

"Nothing you do is wrong. Let go for me." I put my hand back on her stomach.

"I trust you," she said quietly.

"That's why we're going to work. You trust me and I'm going to live every day proving you're right." I didn't wait for a reply as I started working my hand faster.

The spongy flesh swelled and she writhed and sobbed. Harder, faster, hooking and pumping.

She screamed and went rigid.

I caught my breath, watching her, feeling her, hearing her.

A second later she erupted and fluid gushed out. She clawed at the bedspread. Her body spasming as a massive orgasm ripped through her.

I carried her through it until she was limp, sucking in noisy breaths as her pussy fluttered around my fingers. I slowed and eventually pulled them out. This is what Marley meant. My chest swelled with pride. Making a woman I loved collapse into a puddle of bliss was the greatest thing I could do and better than searching for my own ecstasy. This is what happiness felt like.

I lay down beside Tina and held her in my arms as she slowly came back to earth. I'd never felt so content in my whole life.

We spent the night thoroughly exploring each other. Our bodies and souls blended seemlessly and the sex was incredible. The ease we moved in harmony and the laughter made it magical. Experiencing the joy of a true connection made me mentally declare a total-abstinence approach to all other women, and I planned to never have intercourse with a ghost again.

*****

That was the first night of many. We had both found our soulmate. Tina moved into mine full time once we returned to London. She was still hesitant about my long-term plans for our future, but the pandemic had an unexpected consequence. The first lockdown made her realise what was important, what Marley and his three stooges had already shown me.

Now we were both home working, we put in an offer on a nice house near her parents. This Christmas we'll be making a big announcement as she'll be twelve weeks pregnant. We would've got married over the summer if it hadn't been for Covid, but I think her mum will understand our reasons for delaying tying the knot.

I can't wait to meet my daughter. Tina doesn't believe me when I tell her I know our baby will be a girl, but she's happy to call her Hope if my prediction is right - which of course we all know it is.

The Ghost of Christmas Present was good for his word and spread joy and happiness. I wasn't the only person to gain from being in his presence. I did a relatively easy social media search and discovered he gave Bella and her husband their dream. They are now the proud parents of a tiny four-week-old baby boy, called Tim.

Thank you for giving me your time to hear my story. Tina and I wish you a peaceful and loving Christmas, and may I remind you, don't forget to share the happiness. Because if you don't Marley is still out there... and this year he might visit you.

*****

A/N: If you've read this far please score and I really do love reading comments and feedback. I hope Charles Dickens isn't turning in his grave because of the latest work he inspired.

Massive thank you to chasten and norafares for tackling the daunting and substantial editing process and the Automotive Association for coming to my rescue. The story was briefly posted in a different category, but after feedback I took it down to repost here.