All Comments on 'A Xmas Song'

by Ginlover

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3over 3 years ago

Excellent story! Thanks for bringing it back.

dragonlord_nzdragonlord_nzover 3 years ago

Good spin on a classic.

Dicken's might be shaking his head and going "are you really doing this?"... but I don't think he will object

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
Terrific!

I really loved the twist you put on "A Christmas Carol". Thanks for publishing it again. :)

chastenchastenover 3 years ago

Excellent story. I'm glad to see it up.

PickFictionPickFictionover 3 years ago
Glad

This is back up. Loved its cleverness and excellent writing from the very first. Great job.

MsCherylTerraMsCherylTerraover 3 years ago

Wonderful story! I love how creative it is :)

vanmyers86vanmyers86over 3 years ago

What an enjoyable story! I loved the touches of humor leavening this emotional retelling of the Dickens classic. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's Never Too Late To Embrace Needed Change!

Well met!

I truly enjoyed this take on Dickens' work!

Looking forward to future works!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 3 years ago

I loved it, a nice modern interpretation of a happy ever after story.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 3 years ago

Totally brilliant. I think the ghost of Dickens sprinkled you with some magic dust. Excellent writing.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Shame this had to be withdrawn...

... from the winter holidays competition but so pleased it's back. A great story giving an erotic upto date twist on a classic. Loved the writing and the touches of humour. Well done and I look forward to the next release.

RiverMayaRiverMayaover 3 years ago
Comment

Best retelling of Dicken's classic. 5 ☆s!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Superb writing

Both this and "Wings" should be really cheesy with the emotional hooks you pile into them, but both the beautifully clear and flowing style and the vivid characterisation carry the story a!ong with pace and conviction. I am full of admiration, whether this comes from an excellent imagination matched with tremendous persistence in cleaning up and redrafting, or just a wonderful natural gift for writing. I shall look forward to the other existing stories and I hope others in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

An awesome retelling. Loved the way a pursuit of physical pleasure was used in place of the pursuit for wealth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed your version of a classic. Great description and bring the story to life discribitively.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the way you updated a classic. Your descriptive words painted a sexy image. Liked the use Sexuality as the plot line.

Subski 69

finegoldwinefinegoldwineover 2 years ago

Think Mr Dickens, is pleased with your "modern" rewrite. 5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGinlover@Ginlover
“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.” Oscar Wilde. I am fasinated by human dynamics and interactions; how we change depending on the context and day. I’m not a Domme or a sub or a switch, I’m a nobody. A nobody wrapped up in a small woman with...

SIMILAR Stories