All Comments on 'A Year Ago Ch. 18'

by MadQuill

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1481242986

I'm really enjoying this story much more than "a visit to the north" and I'm looking forward to find out what Sara does next. Thank you for your writing!

MadQuillMadQuillover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your thoughts !

The 'Sara' adventure, "A Year Ago", is about an individual making her way without being compelled. I plan many more Chapters of her explorations and Love Life.

"A Visit to the North" was the first story I created. I'm content that others have enjoyed this first effort. Did you find the prequel for "A Visit to the North" ?

Check for "Mastress", by MadQuill. It was posted in September of 2015

MQ

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
👍👍

This series is the best thing I have read in a long time. Please keep it going. Also with its length have you considered publishing it as a book once complete?

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanabout 7 years ago
Waiting for more

Hi MadQuill,

Have read your works and always look forward to your next postings. You've posted that more chapters are coming, but was wondering how it goes? Hope your muse is keeping you happy and fulfilled as one of your fans, I love your writings. Although I'm not into the BDSM, yet you generally have a warmth for your characters that I love. I had a little taste of torture in my military training so I'm a little more about sensitive torture of any kind. The whole Dom/sub thing is a mystery to me so I'll just stay 'on top' :-).

Please keep up the excellent work.

Sincerely,

Santacruzman

MadQuillMadQuillalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Reviewing the Story "A Year Ago"

The input of anonymous readers is an important benefit of the Literotica format.

Having any reader spend their time to read my effort is important.

Thankfully there are tens of thousand of you !

MQ

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where is/are the following Chapter/s???

This Chapter was written in November 2016, as I write this, it is now October 2018, almost two years since. Where is/are the next Chapter/s?????

MadQuillMadQuillover 5 years agoAuthor
The Return of "A Year Ago"

This a alert, that chapter 19 is nearly ready. Some editing is necessary. The story has more than 60,000 words so far, and many readers. I suggest a re-read of several chapters, since I tend not to provide a Summary.

Let me know if there are any proof readers

MQ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous