A Young Couple

Story Info
A very short story about a young couple's first time.
865 words
3.93
9.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a year since Jake had asked Hua out on a date, one that the young woman had happily accepted. He had been a good friend for some time now, whether it be meeting her by the riverbanks to go mud wrestling whenever she had called for a playmate when they were little or working with her on homework now that she and him are going to the same college. Needless to say, wherever Hua went, Jake was not far behind, like a lost puppy begging to be fed, or at least, that's what his friend teased him with recently.

Actually, it's been like that for some time now. Everywhere Jake went, people seemed keen to remind him of how Hua would drag him around, how she would pin him in the mud when they played, how she would finish the problems before Jake's even understood them. Jake's had enough. He would not be the smaller guy in this relationship any longer! Hua was his woman now, and he planned to prove that tonight, on their anniversary.

Everything had been going so smoothly thus far. The picnic had been so lovely, the night had long since fallen, and the couple was still engrossed in conversation. The moment felt pristine. Jake leaned in, lips puckered, and Hua drew him in further, already popping open her shirt for the night ahead of them. Jake grinned; it was time, to mark her as his, to make her beg as he pounded her to an inch of her life. Then, with a playful push, Jake felt his back hit the picnic blanket, his clothes already gone. Before he could collect himself, Hua had already mounted him, his dick buried firmly within her ass, and he was not prepared.

As this beautiful woman rose and fell on his shaft with blistering speed, Jake could barely keep himself sane as his throbbing cock threatened to blow its load inside her maddeningly tight depths. Struggling with all his might, Jake reached for her legs and forced Hua off her feet. With her legs and head secured, Jake began pistoning his hips in and out of her as fast as he could. Hua gasped and moaned as Jake's painfully rigid manhood assaulted her insides. She chuckled giddily at how pleasant it all was. "Hey Jake," she called back to her lover, "Oh fuck, keep it up! Oh god, I love you... Jake?"

Turning her head around, she found her man's eyes shut tightly in concentration, his breath ragged, and his muscles taut as he fought to contain himself. He failed. His eyes shot open as he uttered a choked scream, his whole body on fire as he erupted inside her. When at last he returned to reality, he found himself lying down, his head cradled in Hua's lap as she played with his hair. Jake could not bear to meet her eyes as he finally laid it all bare: what he had been feeling, what he wanted, and how he had just failed. "So, you wanted to show me that you were my man?" Hua asked, her tone perplexed.

Jake nodded, the shame gnawing him away. Then suddenly, it all faded away. Hua was laughing, in that wonderful way that told him it was all going to be alright. "Oh silly," she assured him as she reached for something in her discarded shirt, "I want my man to make me happy, and tonight, you've made me so fucking over the moon. Here, I've been dying to give this to you since the moment we met."

Jake felt the breath leave him as Hua took his hand and placed a gold ring in his open palm.

***

Jake felt the pressure in his loins soar ever higher as Hua's vagina clamped down ever harder on his trembling shaft. The walls of her cunt were still so deliciously tight, in spite of Hua having already bore him three children, their youngest still only a few months old. Jake shivered as a delightfully erotic surge of nostalgia flooded his senses as he pulled Hua's legs up higher to pump his cock deeper in her pussy. "Hey Jake," Hua cried out as each thrust drew a grunt out of her, "Maybe keep the number of kids down to a three... for now."

Jake, more than happy to oblige, unsheathed his dick from her snatch and hurriedly plunged into the familiar depths of her ass. Hua felt a hiss escape her lips as the rigid glans of Jake's penis slammed against something delightful inside her. Jake had undoubtedly gotten much better at hitting all those sensitive areas deep within her, though judging from the strangled gasps and bellows ringing throughout the room, which had forced them to situate their children in a room on the opposite side of the house before, she had also improved her capacity to wring him dry of his cum. Speaking of which, Jake's desperate screams peaked into a guttural roar as his manhood violently spasmed, spurting strand after strand of his viscous, potent seed deep into his wife, who giggled contentedly as she felt herself grow full with her husband's love.