A Young Man's Way Goes Off Course

Story Info
Everything always changes doesn't it.
1.7k words
4.06
2.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Stevie's encounter with Eva his life changed in ways he never could have imagined. His mom pulled way way back from him, not as a mother, but as a lover.

They stayed with Laura until Sara became settled into the new job she found, and after two months they started looking for a place near to both her work and Stevie's college.

Stevie's life was all over the place and even upside down and roundabout.

Eva and he were totally in love but then she told him that she thought she was bi. That she had done things with Laura and then she asked if he ever thought about bi.

Stevie had a "Deer in the headlights" look on his face as he remembered the time his mom sat on his face right after he had just fucked her for the first time. How it didn't bother him eating his own cum. Eva noticed the look smiled and said, "Oh, that's a yes".

Stevie felt that he had to say something so he told her the story about leaving his door opened when he was jacking off and why his mom sat on his face as "A payback", but that he had never done anything with another guy.

Of course Eva had to ask, "But would you want to if the situation was perfect"?

Stevie wasn't sure he liked where this was heading but asked, "What does perfect look like?"

Eva thought for a second, smiled, and then seemed hesitant before finally saying, "Well Stevie, this is kind of hard but someone we both know and love has a new lover that she likes quite a bit and this guy, or should I say this fuck buddy thinks he may be bi but he's never done anything either."

Stevie was puzzled and said bluntly, "Ok, who is this we are talking about?" But then it came to him, "Oh wait, this is Laura isn't it? I saw that guy leaving in the morning last week. The red headed ginger guy named Jeff right?"

Eva smiled and said, "Yes! What did you think of him?"

Stevie scratched his head thought and then said, "I was still half asleep but he seemed like a decent enough guy. But I don't know about this at all. I like and love women Eva. I'm not at all sure that I could or would fuck or suck a guy."

Eva smiled a wicked little smile and said, "And I love that guy who loves fucking women, But you must admit you sure wanted to fuck my tight little asshole."

Now it was Stevie who had that wicked smile. "Ok", he said. I will consider this weird new thing, but to himself he was less than ok with this.

A dinner was arranged and there they were, all four of them eating, drinking wine, and then sitting in the hot tub.

At this point Stevie knew all about the personal affairs of his mom Sara, his aunt Laura, and his new squeeze Eva, and that they were Bi and that they were all three involved with each other. But this new thing bothered him a bit and he wasn't sure how to even think about it let alone what to do.

In the hot tub Eva and Laura sat next to each other and they started playing with each other, tickling and pinching and it wasn't long before a nipple got pinched and then another and then the tops came off and finally the two lovely women started kissing and touching and then Jeff said, "Hey, get a room".

Laura looked at him and said, "Thanks, I think we will." And with that the two women climbed out and walked into the house, their hands all over each other.

Jeff looked at Stevie and said, "Well, It's just you an me now buddy."

Stevie did not like how this had developed but tried to keep himself calm. Jeff moved a little closer and their legs touched but Stevie let it happen.

As they talked Jeff's foot crept up Stevie's leg until it touched his cock and Stevie's body betrayed him and his cock started getting hard. Jeff noticed and smiled as he said, "Nice cock you have there Stevie. Mind if I touch it?

Stevie wondering how this was going to go said, "Sure Jeff. You can touch it, suck it, or any of a few other options I can come up with."

Jeff's hand instantly went into Stevie's shorts and grabbed Stevie's cock.

He looked at Stevie surprised and said, "Wow Laura was right. It's so big around. Maybe we should go find our own room."

Stevie who had kept his hands up on the edge of the hot tub said, "Ok. There's a room in the basement where I sleep. It's kind of secluded from the rest of the house."

They both got out, took off their wet suits and walked to the basement with hard swinging cocks.

Stevie knew what was going to happen but Jeff had no idea what Stevie was going to do.

As soon as the door closed in Stevie's room Stevie turned around and spoke firmly, "This is what you want Jeff. On your knees, now!

Jeff stared at Stevie's cock, unsure all of a sudden by Stevie's firmness but slowly went down onto his knees. He was about six inches away but his mouth was on the same level as the cock in front of him. Stevie moved in and in one motion all at once he grabbed Jeff's head and Jeff's mouth opened and Stevie's cock went right in fast and deep. Before Jeff could get his bearings Stevie was holding his head and face fucking him hard. Stevie pushed deep and when his cock hit the back of Jeff's throat he gagged. Stevie pulled back about halfway out and then drove his cock right back into his throat and this time he held it there until Jeff stopped gagging. Then he started fucking his throat as deep as he could. Jeff had tears running down his face as he was used and abused and then Stevie just pulled out turned around and as he opened his nightstand drawer he said, "Get on the bed, on your back." Jeff did what he was told. Stevie spread Jeff's legs open, got between them and lubed up his cock with the lube that he had just gotten from the nightstand and then took the lube jammed it up Jeff's ass and squeezed the tube.

Jeff finally finding his voice said, "Wait Stevie, this is going too fast."

Stevie looked at him hard and said, "Shut up Bitch, You started this shit Jeff, and you are going to get fucked in the ass right now." He picked up Jeff's legs, put them over his shoulders, got his cock right up against Jeff's asshole, and pushed the head in.

Jeff grunted at the invasion of his body but before he could even respond Stevie drove his cock in hard and fast. His first push went in about four inches and Jeff moaned, and then cried out, "Oh fuck, it's too big, Aaaaaaaa, and then tears started forming in his eyes. Jeff pulled it halfway out and then drove it home until his balls hit Jeff's ass. Jeff cried like he was being stabbed, which of course he was, and Stevie now picked up his legs and fucked him unmercifully.

In spite of all the lube he squirted up his ass, when Stevie looked down he could see some blood mixed with lube and shit on his cock as he fucked Jeff like the bitch that Jeff wanted to be.

After five minutes of hard fucking Stevie could feel his cum coming and pulled out, crawled up on Jeff's chest and said, "Now Finish it Bitch!"

He jammed his cock into Jeff's mouth and fucked his face hard and deep for about five more pushes and then buried his cock into Jeff's throat and started spewing shot after shot of cum into Jeff's belly.

When Stevie finished he got up and looked at Jeff. There was a combination of cum, lube, blood, and shit all over Jeff's mouth and chin and there was some blood creeping out of his ass onto the bed, and Jeff just laid there in a daze.

Stevie smacked his ass hard, pointed to a door, and said, "Go take a shower, you look disgusting." And with that he turned around smiling and walked out.

Stevie was sitting in the hot tub when Eva and Laura came out. Eva smiled and asked, "Where's Jeff?"

Stevie smiled and answered, " I think he's contemplating whether or not he's bi or Gay, or whatever the fuck he may want to be.

"And what about you Stevie" asked Laura.

Stevie smiled and said, "Personally I think men are disgusting and I love women so I hereby declare myself a true heterosexual male.

Jeff finally did come out but wouldn't answer any questions and he wouldn't even look at Stevie and after an hour said that he had to get up early and was shoving off.

Laura and Jeff quit seeing each other soon after that fateful night and last heard Jeff had moved to Austin, TX for a great new job, and was gone forever. And no one ever knew what happened in that basement or how Jeff felt about what happened. But Austin is one of those liberal gay friendly towns, So maybe Stevie did help Jeff find his way, just not in the nice supportive way that maybe he could have.

Stevie for his part had some sleepless nights pondering what he did to Jeff and how much he was out of control, but when he thought about it his cock always got hard. He felt that he took advantage of someone who was looking to find his sexual identity and then abused and raped him. It bothered him that he once again had spun out of control and just took what he wanted, and inflicted pain to the point of that person crying as he abused him. He said to himself, "Never again" but he wondered if he could stop himself once he was in that powerful position where things got out of control to the point of abuse.

Stevie now had a secret that he could never share with anyone.

Will he be able to control himself? Time will tell...