All Comments on 'A Young Wife's Tales 01'

by skilz

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Lifestyle66Lifestyle664 months ago

Good first effort at writing stories here. It's rather short with not character build-up. And there are a few grammar errors. Also, the writing style could be improved for better readability.

The author might benefit by finding a volunteer editor who could give some suggestions on the style for improvements.

I'll give it a 5 for encouragement.

lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

dirty girl. Good first story

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodger4 months ago

quick read, quite good

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding4 months ago

Short, sweet and fun!

Love the way you set the scene... and I love the character!

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Even though a short story it was well worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Epilogue: The next day Adam showed up and informed the slut that he had recorded everything. He pulled out his phone to prove it, then he pulled out his big fat cock. "Get on your knees skank, it's time you became a cheating whore. He used every hole she had anytime he wanted as she became one more of his married fuck toys. Eventually he got tired of her and began sharing her with his friends, then he pimped her out for cash. Finally he set several videos to her hubby. He kicked her ass to the curb. Now she turns tricks down on 9th street to earn a living. Some bitches are just plain dumb.

DickTraceyDickTracey4 months ago

Totally enjoyed your story

Thanks

Bargyn1Bargyn14 months ago

Well written!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You lost me with hairy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great start. Can't wait for more. Thanks.

mattenwmattenw4 months ago

One commenter says "he loves the characters"! What, I ask, is endearing about a cheating slut?

She's only been married three years and is already cheating? What a marriage!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Woulda been a fun read if it wasn’t for the fact she’s married without an understanding with her husband . The total disrespect and disregard for her husband cheapens her to the point of being loathed .

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A femdom fetish-cuck fantasy with the usual ridiculoud monkey husband and the whore wife. Tons of them already here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous