A Young Wife's Tales 02

Story Info
Naughty stories of a loving and VERY naughty wife.
2.3k words
3.81
12.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skilz
skilz
24 Followers

OMG it was hot outside. Not a cloud in the sky. Just another typical Texas Tuesday in July. It's about 98 degrees already and it is only 11AM!

Baby oil, thermos of margaritas, loosely tied bikini, book, towel, sunglasses, and sandals. All set. Heading for the apartment pool. I wonder if my firemen neighbors will there today. They are a lot of fun!

The pool is a bit of a walk. Fortunately our apartment and the pool are both at the very back side of the large complex. Weekdays are pretty quiet so the walk doesn't require a cover-up. The towel tossed over the shoulders is just fine. Yeah, the maintenance and yard guys may peek. And the occasional neighbor. That's okay. As I have explained before, I like to be looked at. I like to make guys get horny and their cocks to get hard. I like to imagine them jerking on their dicks, thinking of me, and shooting their thick white cum all over themselves. And yes, sometimes I help them do that.

My traveling salesman husband knows how horny I am and how I love to tease (and more.) He told me to "have fun and be a bad girl" while he was away this week.

We met in a hotel pool with me in the water and in a bikini. That was his first look at the 5 feet 7 inch 130 pound me. My B-cup tits were barely covered by a loosely tied bikini top, just like today. The loose top allowed a great view of my usually hard pink nipples from many angles depending on how I moved. Andy found all of those angles. (This was before thongs were a thing, but I managed to show plenty of ass cheek too.)

I guess he liked what he saw. He asked me out. A casual dinner at a little seafood place down the highway. His first view of my pussy was when he realized I was not wearing panties under my short denim skirt as he held the door while I climbed into his big pick-up truck. A raised eyebrow, but not a word. Later he told me he saw, but wasn't sure what to say.

His next view of me was a bit later that evening. And it was of all of me. He saw as I knelt in front of him and did things to his cock that he had never had done before. Andy loved it when I swallowed every drop of his cum. After that we fucked and sucked in just about every position we could get into. So he got some close up peeks at every part of me and I of him.

He would later ask where I learned to do all those things. My answer was "a little reading, some experienced instruction, and lots and lots of practice." He tells me that is when he fell madly in love...

Many other stories for other times, maybe, but suffice to say Andy knows what he has with me. He knows what I do and loves to hear the stories. Sometimes he sees the "stories" live and in person. Other times the stories are told later. Sometimes much later. He has a few stories of his own, but none compared to my adventures, with or without him. We kept it up until we decided to start having kids. And that was to be a few years off and only a three year pause in our play.

Anyway, on to the pool...

Not another soul decided to brave the heat today. I had the place all to myself. No problem. I picked out a lounge chair and spread my towel over it. Kicked off the sandals and grabbed the oil. Started with the shoulders and worked my way down from there. Being all alone I decided my boobs needed oil too. So I ran my hand inside the bikini top and applied ample baby oil, paying attention to be sure each nipple was well oiled and fully at attention. Down the tummy and a plunge down the front of my bikini bottoms left my full, but neatly trimmed bush, well lubricated. I took my time rubbing that oil in as well.

The oil caused the thin bikini fabric, top and bottom, to cling and leave no doubt as to what was being so thinly veiled. Next each leg received a good oiling. From the butt cheeks peeking from the bikini and down to each foot. One foot propped on the side on the lounge chair, then the other, as I bent over, legs slightly apart, and applied the oil to every square inch of bare (and not bare) skin all the way down to my toes.

Now, pour a margarita in my insulated glass, grab the book from the beach bad, get comfy, and get more tan. As I turned to have a seat on the lounger I saw I had had an audience of one. Oh my. I'm not sure how long he has been there, but he probably got quite the show. And it wasn't even on purpose. (How long did I rub the oil onto my pussy?)

It seems one of the grounds keepers had a chore to do at the pool. I have seen him around a few times. We have exchanged pleasantries, but nothing more. At least as far as I knew. He may have treated to a window show or two as he passed by our apartment. I sometimes do not know for sure who or even if anyone is watching as I parade in various stages of undress in front of our windows.

I just smiled and blurted out, "where did you come from?" He said, "I'm just checking the skimmers. It's nice to see you again ma'am. Very nice indeed." "Uh, yeah, sure," I stammered back.

Looking at his sweat soaked t-shirt and the bulge in his jeans I said, "you've been working hard I see. Maybe you should take a dip and cool off."

"Not allowed ma'am," he replied as he worked his way around the pool.

I responded, "Oh go ahead. I'll never tell."

With that I sat back the lounger, sitting up slightly, stretched out my long legs, and set one foot on each side of the chair making my legs part all the way up. As I glanced down I could see a bit of my well-oiled bush sticking out the top of my bikini bottoms. Guess I did that when I removed my hand from down there. Oops...

The worker ended up at the foot of my chair. He removed his sweat soaked t-shirt to show his six-pack abs and big pecs. His black skin glistened with his beading sweat under the hot sun. And yes, my eyes traveled to his crotch. His semi-loose jeans revealed a bulge that went what appeared to be a foot down his leg. (Another day I found out it was only 10 inches with an upward curve, Another story for another day.)

He told me his name is Jamie and to be sure and let him know if there was anything I ever needed. I told him, "I'm Katy and I will keep that in mind."

"Hate to go, but duty calls." As he walked away his big hand rubbed up and down that big bulge a couple of times. "I'll see you around," he said.

My pussy was sooo wet. Even throbbing a bit. I started to head back to the apartment and put the Magic Wand to work. But no, gotta work on the tan. So I gulped down the first margarita. Poured and drank another. Settled back in the chair. I closed my eyes and fell asleep thinking some pretty dirty thoughts.

After a time, I'm not sure how long, I was awakened by a voice saying "hit me I'm open." Then a splashing sound followed by a big wave of cool water from that splash.

The young man had in fact caught the pass, high in midair apparently, and created quite the tidal wave. That tidal wave pretty much soaked me and my towel.

Startled, I sat up quickly. My top fell completely off my tits. I had undone the neck tie-string to prevent the tan line.

All three young men got an eyeful. Seems I am just giving eyefuls all over the place today!

I stood up and while still facing my small crowd of admirers pulled the string tie back around my neck. I tied it even more loosely than it was before. This was going to be fun.

The young men appeared to be late teens. Remember, I am only 23 at this time. They did have some beers with them. I asked, "Are you guys old enough to have that beer?" One replied honestly, "Not really, but close. I'm 20 and my buddies are both 19.

"Sorry about the splash. I'm Casey. That's Mark. He's Tim. What's your name"

Casey boldly asked.

"Katy" I replied. Casey piped up and invited me to be their fourth for a game of touch football in the pool. I politely declined.

I walked over to the stairs to enter the pool. The boys had spread out at the pool edges in the waist deep water and were passing the football to each other. Taking a deep breath and pushing off the last step, going under water, I swam across the pool. The cool clean pool water allowed a great view as I kicked past each young man. From below the bulge in all three's board shorts was clearly visible. One in particular was quite prominent.

On my way back I surfaced next to the prominent bulge. I asked him if he would mind retrieving my drink so I didn't have to get out of the cool water. The bulge, with no hesitation, bounded over the edge and out of the pool in one quick motion. "The Bulge" is the one named Casey. Casey grabbed my large insulated cup, turned and handed it down to me in the pool. "Anything else" he asked?

One of his buddies said "Casey you better get back in the pool." His wet shorts clung to his big erect cock, now reaching sideways seeking escape and relief. Casey looked down, saw his dilemma, and dived over my head back into the pool.

The two friends giggled a bit when Casey, very red faced, surfaced. I looked him directly in the eyes and with a bit of an evil smile said, "No worries, Casey, I take that (looking down at his crotch) as a compliment and I appreciate it. Thanks for getting my margarita for me."

With that I boosted myself up to sit on the edge of the pool while dangling my feet in the cool water. I made a show of sucking my margarita through the straw in my big insulated cup. All three watched intently as I licked the straw up and down. As I caught them watching I said out loud, "I don't like to lose even a drop." With that all three disappeared under the pool surface. All three reappeared when they popped up near my feet as I sat with my legs slightly parted and my feet swirling around in the water. All eyes were locked onto my twat. Seems the bikini had had a bit of an "oops" slip.

Tim spoke up first. "So, we are visiting Casey's dad. He just moved here from Midland. We all go to Tech up in Lubbock. Do you go to school nearby?"

"No," I replied. "I'm just an old married lady now. I get to hang out by the pool and tease while my hubby is out of town working."

Casey's quick response was, "well, you are damn good at it!" Tim and Mark looked down at their tented swim trunks and nodded in agreement. I just innocently grinned at the three of them.

As my feet moved back and forth under the water my toes found their way to Casey's board shorts. I let my red painted toenails gently scrape up and down his cock... Just long enough for him to know it was on purpose. Mark and Tim both saw it. Almost in unison they moved closer, as if asking for their turn.

With that, I hiked my left foot up onto the pool edge, fully spreading my slightly exposed lips. A few seconds of sitting in that position, I stood up, turned my back to the pool, and bent at the waist and retrieved my mug. Jaws dropped. Mission accomplished!

I returned to my lounge chair, tilted the back rest up some, spread my now almost dry towel onto the lounger, and laid back. As I reclined, hooked my fingers into my bikini bottoms and corrected the "oops." The fingers did linger. Long enough to feel how wet I was. My legs remained parted and hanging over the sides. The show continues.

The guys continued tossing their ball. They moved around so that each got their turn at the best view. We exchanged small talk. They talked about school and such. I gave them some ideas of some clubs and good places to eat.

After another hour or so I decided that it was time for me to go. Tim piped up, after I announced my departure, and asked if I would like to join them later. "Maybe," I replied. " First I'll have to call my husband and make sure he is okay with that. Stop by 2142 after 6 this evening and we'll talk.

I didn't really have to ask Andy first. But I did want to tell him all the stories of the day and see what ideas he might have about tonight. Mostly I wanted to make his cock as hard as a rock and drive him crazy!

More to be told -- Much more

skilz
skilz
24 Followers