All Comments on 'A----y's COCK'

by PaulPeters

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
why not her name?

So why is she so against a tattoo with her name on it? Am I sensing she thinks she may not stick around?

PaulPetersPaulPetersover 3 years agoAuthor
Good question

I've known my wife for 25 years. We've been together for ten and married for almost seven. So I don't know, man. I wrote this story for her eyes only and she loved it enough that she encouraged me to try and publish it. I'm grateful that it's out there and that it made her smile. It's basically a true story and just meant to be silly fun.

PaulPetersPaulPetersover 3 years agoAuthor
I forgot to thank you

I'm not being sarcastic at all when I say that I actually really appreciate the fact that you read the whole story. I'll take criticism any day from someone who read past paragraph 3. That's what makes us better writers.

masculinbrainmasculinbrainover 3 years ago
no name, cockring pattern

My fantasy is to have a series of rings tattooed around my cock. Green, yellow, black,etc. In bright colours, like cockrings over the full length. When I get aroused, the distance between the rings will increase. When I go limp, the colours will be more intensive. Seems like never a dull moment.

I know I won't do it, but this fantasy keeps me entertained. So I understand your motivation for writing this story.

PaulPetersPaulPetersover 3 years agoAuthor
Cocking pattern

That's really cool! I'll probably never do it either, but it is a fun fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous