AAA+ Everything Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without waiting for my answer, she pulled the door shut behind her. It latched with a big audible click that just hung there in the silence. I looked over at Carol.

I said, "What just happened?"

Carol said, "I'm not sure."

Admitting the obvious, I was obviously envious. "My mom is not this cool."

Kate got up and said, "Oh, our mom's pretty uptight most of the time. This is SOOOO-way out for her! ...?... Of course, I'm usually a lot more uptight, too, but... I just... I guess, I just feel really comfortable around you, Kev."

I nodded to her and said (not knowing what else to say), "Thank you."

She gave a 's'okay' shrug, picked up her towel, and walked back to her room. I did see her limping a little, though.

Carol was pulling her shirt down and glancing at her hair. I tucked in my shirt as well, though I was a little embarrassed about having a giant hard-on that was pushing the front of my pants out.

Suddenly, I remembered that I should probably tell my mom where I was (she cooked for me some, though I could eat at the Atrium), so I got out my phone and told her I was eating dinner at a friend's. About halfway through my typing, though, Carol sidled up to me, hugged me sideways a little, and watched me type.

Just as I was trying to think of what else to send, she moved her hand down my stomach to the front of the top of my pants (?!?) and said, "You weren't really hiding this, you know."

Doing two things at once wasn't my strong suit. "Uh..."

Her hand came back up, patted me on the stomach with a touch of finality and said, "Don't worry, we'll take care of that after dinner."

Before I could figure out what she'd said, she opened the door and went to the bathroom across the hall to wash her hands. I waited, did the same, we went down and had dinner.

The food was scrumptious!

Carol's sitting next to me was very nice, but Kate's being across from us gave me something to look at, too. She wasn't wearing a bra, I don't think, since I was pretty sure I could see her nipples making small bumps in her sweatshirt.

About mid-meal, I got a squeeze from Carol, and she leaned over to whisper to me, smiling. "Hey. Play along. I'm going to try something outrageous. Mom's acting weird. I'm going to try to get her goat. This be-cool-accept-everything act can't be real! It's too fun..."

I nodded back and waited.

After some small talk, Carol looked at her mom, casually, and said, "Oh, mom, by the way. I was going to have Kevin sleep over tonight, but I have an early class tomorrow and he doesn't have a change of clothes here. So, we'll probably do that another night, maybe soon. Just fyi."

Her mom looked at her with a quizzical thought, at first, but then just shrugged and said, "Fine by me, dear, but if you want to get good grades you can't stay up all night."

Her dad, listening to this, pitched in and said, "Timing is everything." Then, with some resentment, he added, "... Like Manchester. They can't keep their power forwards in forever."

We all kind of groaned a little. He'd been on and off about the football game since we sat down, as if we should know what he was obsessing about.

Mrs. Kinskey continued in a pleasant tone, then, "...I know you'll be responsible, dear, and get enough sleep. If he ever needs some clothes, he can probably borrow a t-shirt from your father." Her matter-of-fact tone about this made it just seem like a normal everyday thing, but I was amazed.

Carol was amazed, too, but she was trying to keep it together.

Her hand was still on my thigh, I noticed. I reached down and held it, and squeezed a little. She squeezed back, leaned over and whispered, "That went differently than I thought it would." She paused, then continued, "I'm going to push things as far as they'll go, for giggles."

"Okay with me. This is... different."

"I'm not normally like this."

"I know you. I know that. It's fun, though, you know?"

"Damn, it sure is!"

Leaning forward at the table (we were mostly done anyway), she said to her mom, "Hey, Uh. Kevin is a little uncomfortable, I think. He might need a blowjob. I'm going to take him upstairs and see if I can help."

Kate's suppressed laugh was almost infectious, and her eyes got a little wide, and she turned to look at Mrs. Kinskey.

Looking up from her food with an air of distraction, Mrs. Kinskey rubbed her ear a little then tucked some stray hair behind it, "Uh, okay, then, run along. Put your dishes in the sink, though."

We got up, not quite sure either one of us whether we were being played, but, then, why not, so we took our dishes to the sink.

Kate got up, too, and in a more clear voice than was necessary, said, "Say, you mind if I watch? The blowjob, I mean?"

Carol had obviously anticipated her mom would shoot down the idea, and when she'd gotten away with it, she just decided to run with the idea and be pretty blatant. "Sure! Come on. I could use some pointers. You've probably given head lots of times." Her voice was a little taunting, but funny.

Mrs. Kinskey interrupted, scoldingly, "Carol! Stop that. You be nice to your sister."

Kate kind of laughed and wiggled her eyebrows like she couldn't believe it either, so she said, "Oh, it's okay, Kevin's dreamy. I might want to slurp on him a bit, too. I don't mind."

"Well, then, run along, you three."

As we all went out, I called back, "Very nice dinner, Mrs. Kinskey!"

"You're welcome anytime, dear."

Carol led the way up to her room, Kate and myself following, and shut the door after we got inside. "What the hell is up with Mom?... And, Dad?!?"

Kate was laughing, "It makes perfect sense, but I don't know why."

"What?"

Kate looked at me, evaluating. "Kevin is... Uh... Well... I guess, I'd trust him with anything. When he's near me, I just want to Do almost anything. There is no wrong when it comes to anything about him."

Carol thought about it.

I said, "Anything?"

They both looked towards me and both said, shrugging as if it was an accepted universal truth, simultaneously, "Sure."

Now was the time I decided to get a little more forward!

This was odd, but I didn't know where the boundary was, so I decided to try it. "Carol? I ... haven't actually ever had a blowjob. But, I would like one." This didn't demand one from her, but it stated a truth and implied. It was probably the safer set of things I could have said, but it was still a challenge to say it.

Carol looked down my front at my pants and said, "Oh. Sure. I did promise. But, I haven't given too many, either. Only two times, really. Both to Brad. God, was he a mistake!" She shook her head at the bad memory. "But, now? I... " She looked at Kate, "I'm not, like, super experienced, either?"

Kate rolled her eyes and laughed, "I'm not the expert. Rick, last year, wanted them, and I got better, but... sure, I'll help." She shucked off her shoes and pulled her sweatshirt off like it was normal. Carol watched her, decided what the hell, and did the same with her hoodie, and reached behind her and shucked her bra off, too.

I was looking at Carol's boobs!

Carol's chest was a lot smaller than her sister's, but her breasts were still well-rounded and had a sweet boob-shape to them. Mostly they were pointed out from her body, more than Kate's, and I could see how a jog-bra would make it seem like they were smaller if it compressed them.

She came over and pulled me up to standing, while Kate undid my belt and they both proceeded to strip me down. It was a little cool in the room, but being near two gorgeous women? Not a problem there!

Once I was stripped, and carefully because I was hard already, they had me lie back on the bed. Coming up on either side of me, Kate explained to Carol that it was better to come at it with an ear to my belly button, so it's easier to avoid teeth. I watched what they were doing, but after some kisses and tentative licks that made me moan with the touches, Carol was doing her best to take me in and bob her head up and down.

Kate, in the meanwhile, was giving pointers, and playing lightly with my balls, which felt pretty nice, too.

The oddest things occur to you. I realized that I hadn't done anything to my pubes. I wondered if they were too long and I should be embarrassed or not, but then I just kind of forgot about that and let whatever was happening continue.

Just laying back, I closed my eyes and let the amazing feelings wash over me, her lips pressing in on my cock head, then going over the ridge, parting lips with tongue out and accepting my cock... Her mouth went down on it, down about halfway, to the back of her mouth, and then up again.

Kate wanted a try, so she took over for a bit, and got down much farther.

I said, "Oh, wow, you can suppress your gag reflex!"

Kate got an odd look in her eyes and then, seeming to agree with me, pushed herself all the way down on my cock, her nose hitting my abdomen. She paused a second, shrugged, and pulled off, breathing. "Wow! I can! Just when you said that I realized I could!" She considered, holding me up and looking at Carol, "It feels really weird, like, going in and down my throat? But... Cool, you know?"

Carol just looked at her, so Kate said, "Here, Try it. Open your throat and just push your head down..."

Taking my cock and shifting, Carol took it in her mouth and looked up at Kate, then closed her eyes and pushed down, but I could tell I was hitting something, and she gagged and pulled off, coughing.

A strange thought occurred to me - maybe she Kate could suddenly do it _Because_ I'd said she could? I said, "Carol? You can do it, too, suppress your gag reflex - try again?"

Carol nodded, eyes closed, and tried again, only this time, she went all the way down.

It felt amazing!

Her grunt as she pulled up came with a big smile and happy chortle, "Did it! Wow, I could! I just had to push through the first time and ... it's not hard at all." She bobbed on my cock again a couple of times, then pulled off and said, "But, I do have to breathe sometimes."

They kept this up, sucking on me, the view of their faces was amazing.

Kate asked Carol, "So, what are you going to do when he spurts?"

Carol, her mouth full, shrugged, so Kate looked up at me.

I said, "I'm not into the painting-faces with cum thing. It's kind of weird."

Kate nodded and told Carol, "Just swallow then, no cleanup needed. Hold the head at the front of your mouth and be ready to suck like a straw. But, don't swallow all of it, I want a taste."

Carol nodded, and I leaned back. She kept pumping.

It wasn't long. I said, "almost!"

Immediately after that, I almost blacked out. I came, spurting, my whole body convulsing with what they were doing to my groin, flapping around, and making (I realized afterwards) quite a bit of noise.

Now, I've masturbated for, like, forever, and this kind of an orgasm was way beyond what I'd ever had before.

Carol kept sucking me well after I came, and I had to stop her, "No, no, no, wait, too much, too much..."

Just breathing hard, I tried to collect myself and failed. All I could do was bask in the glow of the experience.

I heard a slight but pleasant appreciative-grunt, and looked down, and saw Carol putting some of my cum on her hand and giving it to Kate, who held her hand and licked the cum off her fingers. Kate's expression was a nodding, "oh, okay" with a smile, and a broader smile as she decided she really liked the taste.

Carol's face had turned into a smile, too.

Kate said, conspiratorially, "I just want to sit on him and make him come again... inside me, twitching and spurting and yelling. That'd be... cool."

Carol said, "Kate! Mine!"

Kate laughed, "I know, I know. Fun though."

Carol kind of demurred, "Yeah, well, I haven't yet."

"I know. Here's your opportunity, though..."

"Now?"

"He's listening to this. You totally could. He wouldn't stop you."

"I don't have any condoms."

Kate did a big-sister eyeroll, "Dude, you're on the pill. And, he's a virgin, he doesn't have any STD's." She paused and said, "Besides, you just swallowed like gallons of his cum."

"Not gallons. A lot, though. It kept coming."

"Pun, owe me a coke."

As much as I wanted to try that, I was mostly in a fog of feeling Grand. Happy wasn't the half of it. I motioned for them to come up to lie by either side of me, and they did, scooting up underneath each arm.

Their boobs were resting on my chest. The feeling of that was better than I could have imagined, too.

After a while, even their body heat wasn't enough and I got a little chilled. Kate was on the outside, so she got a comforter from over the footboard of the bed to pull up over us.

Not a minute later, though, there was a fast, "Knock! Knock!" on the door. We looked at each other, aghast. Carol said, "Yes? What?"

The door opened, and it was Mrs. Kinskey, carefully bringing in a tray of 3 small glasses on a tray. She negotiated the door, came in, and set them down on Carol's bedside table, like it was nothing. No worries at all from her ... wow.

She said, "I heard something, and decided that orange juice might be a good refresher. Your father likes it. So, here you go." She glanced over at me and smiled, then down at Kate and Carol, too, and nodded a little, obviously happy about the situation for some reason.

Turning back to the table (beside Carol's desk), she saw a small ice-cream bowl next to Carol's computer. "I'll get this. Please bring the glasses down when you're done. If you need anything, just yell... Or, ... [ she grinned a little ] yell my name, I guess. [ giggle ]. Don't forget, classes tomorrow, and it's your turn to take out the garbage, if you can. Maybe I'll get your dad to do that, you seem busy."

She turned and left, Carol just saying a confused, "Thanks, mom!" just before she closed the door behind her.

Oddest. Thing. I. Had. Ever. Seen!

Here I was, obviously naked, and I could see by the tent in the bedcovers that there was no secret I had another hard-on. Beside me were both of her daughters, naked and cuddled up in bed with me, obviously just immediately post-passion.

I said, "Your mother is very accepting." I was noting this as a fact. But, what it turned into was (I realized kind of then and more later), I was -telling- them that she was accepting. They said after a pause, "Yeah, definitely."

We chatted for a while, and Kate's hand crept over and started rubbing my penis again. This was getting me pretty worked up.

Carol noticed after a minute, and said, "Hey, he's my boyfriend."

I said, "You can share me. It's fine."

Kate looked up and smiled, "Oh? Cool! I like that."

Carol kind of nodded and said, "Oh. Okay."

At this point, it was becoming obvious that whatever I said now would become, for them, objective truth. This was a problem.

I had to fix this!

"Carol, I have a question. If, hypothetically, someone had mind control powers, and could just tell other people what to think, and they'd think that, would that be a problem?"

Carol considered it, and said, "Of course! They could be convinced that black was white, up was down, even... accidentally hurt themselves!"

"But, then, how could the person controlling, the ... the controller, prevent that?"

"Some kind of instruction to ignore commands, like, ones that would cause ... pain, or something."

I thought for a moment and said, "Okay, then. So, the problem is dividing commands into ones that would, like, cause harm? And, then, ones that wouldn't."

"But, how would the controller or the controlee know?"

"Overrides, maybe. Okay. So, the controller, let's say the, Master, or something, could tell the ... " I searched for a word.

Kate said, "Sub."

I asked, "Sub?"

"Submissive. Person who is controlled. They're submitting to being controlled."

"Ok. So, the master says to the sub, from now on, treat me just like a normal person, except that when I say... 'that's an order', then whatever is in the order, they have to do it. But, if the order means someone gets hurt, they shouldn't do it, or they should ... check it out with the master first, something like that."

Kate said, "Yeah, like, anything that causes harm, it'd have to be an explicit command that says, go ahead and cause harm, or the default is, no harm."

Carol nodded.

"Okay, this is sounding good." I decided to confront the elephant in the room. "Do you realize that both of you are subs to me right now?"

Kate immediately said, "Of course, dummy. Ever since I shook your hand. I felt it."

Carol piped in with, "And, when we held hands, walking home."

"Ah. And, I've shaken hands with everyone in the house, including your mom and dad."

Carol was nodding, "Yeah! It's making more sense now."

Carol's hand, still slowly going up and down on my cock, was driving me up a wall.

"Carol, hold on a moment." I put my hand on hers to stop the motion, I had to concentrate. "Kate, can you get a paper and pencil and write down some instructions for subs that make sure harm doesn't happen, but still allows a master to have some control?"

Kate got up, her wondrous boobs shifting and bouncing as she turned over and got up. She was really fit. Her butt cheeks went concave when the muscle clenched. It was fun to watch. I restrained my commenting on it, though. I had to get this step done with a minimum of comments or I might forever change them accidentally.

Kate sat on the desk chair and wrote for a minute, thought, and added some more.

Carol got up and (at my suggestion), she read Kate's text and typed it into Carol's laptop, with some tweaks:

"Kevin will sometimes give orders. From now on, when he's not giving an order, you are to treat him the same way you would normally. He can give any number of new orders, and revise any previous order, or all previous orders at the same time, with a new order. When he gives an order, if that order could cause any kind of harm, that harm should be explained to Kevin. The default should always be that orders should not cause harm unless Kevin clearly overrides the objection."

I liked it, but I had to ask, "How do I make sure there's a start and an end to the order?"

Carol giggled, "Say 'pretty please'."

Kate and I laughed, but I saw the wisdom in it. "Okay, add that."

She typed, "Orders start with the phrase, 'pretty please' and end with, 'that's an order.'"

My mood was a lot better. This would clear things up.

I said, "YES! I like it."

They both nodded, too, and Kate hit the print icon and a page rolled off the printer near Carol's desk. Kate handed it to me; I folded it into my pocket for future reference.

They looked at me after that, both bright eyed, naked, boobs all pretty and tender and THERE, and I had to lick my lips, but I said, "Carol, if I tell you to follow this set of instructions, what's the first thing you will do?"

She thought, "Not much. I guess I would have asked you to kick Kate out of the room because you're my boyfriend, but you already said, we can share you. But, now? Not much. I think I might ask you to have sex with me."

Kate giggled, "Me, too."

I nodded, "We'll talk about that in a minute. First, though... Pretty Please. I hereby order both of you to abide by the rules we just developed. Can either of you see any harm coming from that?"

They shook their heads no.

"Good. That's an order. Show acceptance by saying 'Yes'."

Carol and Kate both said, "Yes."

I asked, "Carol, is anything different about the way you're thinking?"

"Sure. I'm trying to figure out a way that we can have sex now because I really, really want to have sex with you."

Kate huffed, smiled, and rolled her eyes.

"I want that, too. Kate? I'd like to be alone with Carol for this first time?"

"Oh. Yeah. Can I have some later?"