AAA+ Everything Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I dunno. Maybe. Can you come back in ... a half hour?"

"Sure!"

Kate gathered up her clothes and left the room, whispering something to Carol in the process. I barely picked up on it. Kate had said, "Be on top, more control, less pain. Get him licking first, maybe?... Love you, Sis!"

Carol had to use the bathroom, and then so did I, so we traded places and just walked across the hall naked like it wasn't a big deal. Kate just carried her clothes to her room. I wondered if this was just because I was there or if they did this all the time.

Once we were back, we discovered we'd both used a little toothpaste (me with my finger) and laughed at each other.

She lay on top of me, kissing and rubbing her body up and down against mine. The skin-on-skin was beyond amazing, soft and warm and delicious all around. I really liked that, and told her.

I realized I could order her to have no pain, but, then, I might take away from her first experience in some unforeseen way, so I kept that idea to myself. Besides, telling someone to do things seemed like an invasion, something I should limit myself from, or I might get too used to it and do the whole evil-overlord thing.

Just like normal people - we kissed for a while.

Getting into it, rubbing flanks and boobs and her rubbing my back and fingers-in-hair, I got kind of hot and bothered and asked her if she wanted to turn around for some 69?

She did, though I could tell she was nervous.

After she got her butt around towards me, I had to decide where to put my arms and hands, and then got to explore a little. I'd never been this close to a pussy before. It smelled kind of musky but also sweet, like a really nice thing but not something I'd smelled before. I liked it a lot, but just kept my comments to myself as I licked and kissed my way in.

She reacted strongly to my licking.

Her bucking and gasping were getting in the way, until finally she said, "Oh, GOD, that's enough. I have got to get you in me."

She turned around and straddled my hips, grabbing my now-wetted cock and dragging it up and down her cleft. I could see it moving, and every time it went up and tweaked her clit, she shuddered and gave a little whimper. Finally, after a minute of this, she pushed it down/backwards to her entrance and kind of sat down, slowly.

I didn't dare move. I wanted her in control of this whole thing. On the other hand, it was so hot and wet and great I gave a little whimper, too.

She looked at me, letting go of my dick and putting both hands on my shoulders. My cock was in her entrance, but hitting some resistance. Her eyes tensed up, even staring into mine, and she sat down harder, letting herself down, and, then...

Pop

I was in. inside her, I was ... Having sex!

Her pained-gasp and open-mouthed ouch with sharp inhale following it, meant that she didn't move. It even felt like an Urgent non-movement, if there is such a thing. Staying still, she got a hold of her breathing, taking deep breaths, and then moving slightly, and breathing again, settling down on my cock more as she went, up slightly and down slightly, until she was all the way resting down on the front of my hips with hers.

Motioning with my hand, I showed I wanted to kiss her, and she did, leaning down on me and pressing her breasts into my chest in the process. I felt her nipples, pointed, into my chest, but then we kissed, and I realized I was really joined to this person on top of me in a super-incredible-feeling way, not just physically but emotionally.

I liked it!

After a while, maybe a couple of minutes, just feeling this, she was moving up and down in slightly larger motions, until she started moving much faster. Her face was one of concentration but also with her eyebrows furrowed like she was going to sneeze, almost, but with a broad smile on her face.

Beauty has no bounds like a young woman bouncing in riding-sex with a joyful smile.

I felt my balls tightening, my cum starting to get there, and said, "Oh... yes... I'm going to..."

"Yeah! ... Kevin, yes! ... Fill me up - Squirt into me!" She nodded at me, "Cum... Cum?...."

I did, pulling her down to me and hugging her tightly, pressing down with my arm on her lower back to press myself into her as deeply as I could, my cock spurting, my back squirming and rolling with the raw energy of YES shooting into YES her "FUUUUCKKKKmmmrrnnnngggg YES!"

On and on, I pushed up into her as I kept coming, and she cried into my ear, "Oh, Kevin, shoot it! Yes! I can feel that in me! Your hot... hot cum, in me, yes?!?? Oh, God, that's good!"

Eventually, I slowed down and just lay there, panting. Carol petted my hair and face and smiled at me, though I was a little cross-eyed I think.

We kissed, and she just stayed in place, until finally I subsided and popped out as she shifted slightly. We both said, "Awww...." and smiled at each other.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. We were still laying there, her straddling me. I wasn't quite sure if I wanted Mrs. Kinskey to see me like this, but a voice came through, Kate's, saying, "Can I bring you a washcloth?"

Carol looked at me, I shrugged, and she said, "Sure."

As Kate came in, carrying a washcloth (wearing a robe, now), she shut the door behind her and walked up, kneeling next to the bed. Carol rolled off of me towards the wall, and Kate's washcloth (wet and warm!) went down over my cock. I saw briefly a streak of red on it, and I was pretty sure I knew where that came from.

Kate hadn't just put it down when she said, looking carefully at my cock as she started, "Oh, wow! I can totally smell this. It smells soooo good. It reminds me of the taste... of your cum..."

I laughingly said, smiling, "Feel free..."

Kate stopped and thought and said, "I... don't see... Huh. Sure! Why not!"

She pulled away the washcloth and, still holding my cock (now somewhat more limp, maybe half-size or so), and put her mouth all the way over it, sucking gently at first, then stronger, and pulling it all the way in so her nose was right up into my pubes.

It didn't take but about 10 seconds, maybe, and she popped off of it, licking her lips, "Hmmmm... Good cum..."

Carol was aghast at this, just watching, but worked up enough gumption to say, "Kate! That's... I'm on that, too!"

Kate shrugged and said, "Huh. Kind of interesting flavor there, yeah, I can taste that, too. Kind of like mine, but... different. Not bad at all. Still, the cum is great, it's ... just right. I like that part."

Kate finished rubbing around with the washcloth, and handed it to Carol with expectant eyebrows. Carol used it, too, and I looked away enough to watch Kate's boobs right next to my arm. I reached over and felt them through her thin robe, but Kate just opened the robe so I could knead them and enjoy the feeling of them under my fingers. They were really firm underneath, thick feeling, dense, but incredibly soft.

Carol finished and leaned back, so I felt one of her breasts, too, much smaller but... "Similar feelings here, but... distinctive. Huh. This is fun!"

Kate kind of eye-rolled with a smile and said, "Guys and boobies. I guess I can see the appeal."

I noticed the time and realized it was kind of late, after 10. I had to get home or my mom would worry. Technically I was old enough to stay out, but I wanted to be nice to her. "Oh -- it's getting late."

Kate moved back, and I got up.

Carol got up behind me, and after she did, I turned and pulled her to me strongly with my arm around the small of her back. This swept her to me, tightly, surprising her with the swiftness in a sort-of swashbuckling way. Changing my voice to pirate, I said, "Aye, me pretty! I likes-me women smart, strong, and naked! An' ye be all three! Ha-ha!"

I was hugging her to me, and she was laughing and smiling, but I realized Kate was left out, so I rotated quickly and pulled her to my side with my other arm in the small of her back, too, leading to some giggling, "Aye, I be smitten! Many a fine lass, with many a fine ass, but ye two be me firsts!"

Leaning into a smiling Carol, I bussed her lips and murmured, "Hmmmm!", then did the same to Kate. As I did, I realized it was the first kiss I'd given her, technically. Her eyes were open as I kissed her, surprised, and my 'Hmmmm' was matched by a wilting "Hmmm...." gasp on her side, too.

It's nice to be appreciated.

Not knowing what to do next, I threw back my head and gave a hearty, "Ha-hahaha!", giggled a little, and let go, bending down to pick up my underwear.

They got dressed, too, seeing my quickness.

I said, "I need to get home. It's late, my mom might be worried."

"Yeah," Kate said, "I have a mid-term tomorrow and..."

As she talked about having trouble with her class, something occurred to me. "Uh, hold up..."

I pulled on my shoes and spitballed an idea. "What if I could ... use these orders for... helping people -- like, help you study."

Carol asked, "What do you mean?"

"Like, I could order you to study. Then, you'd want to, and you would."

Kate said, "That would be great if it worked. Or, if I didn't have anything to study, I'd just be stuck hunting around for something to study."

Nodding, I considered that, "Okay then, you come up with a set of instructions, an order for me to give you. Work together, make sure there's no loopholes, but ... give it an emergency clause, like, if the house is on fire, you're allowed to leave and study later. Or, whatever. What don't you... have the willpower to do, maybe?"

We were dressed by that point, so we headed downstairs. Mrs. Kinskey was in the front room. It occurred to me I needed to read her the paper, too, so we quickly did that -- I held the paper out to her and said, "Read this and obey it."

This was a mistake.

Her face quickly changed into one of remembering things, then horror, a rapid open-mouthed inhale, and an "OH! MYGOD!"

I told her to calm down, but it didn't work, she went over to the closest chair in the living room and sat down and looked like she was going to throw up.

Realizing I had to change tactics, I quickly said, "Mrs. Kinskey, Pretty Please, calm down and listen. That's an order."

She immediately quieted, sighing and relaxing into the chair, her face going from a rictus of abject emotional injury to one a lot more serene and, awaiting my words, attentiveness.

Mr. Kinskey came running in just then, worried (obviously), but I said, "Read this and obey."

Just as he finished, I said the same to him as I'd said to Mrs. Kinskey, adding a, "Sit here" to keep them in the same place.

They looked at me attentively.

"Pretty Please. Mr. and Mrs. Kinskey. From now on, you ... accept and happily encourage any sexual activity of your daughters. You love me, too. You will treat my activities and relationships as confidential matters and not talk ... or communicate, about them with other people..."

I looked at Carol for acceptance on this, questioningly.

She nodded, and said, "And, be very laid back about what we do."

Kate said, "And pay for my college!" She was smiling.

Summing this up, I said, "Yes, and be laid back and accepting and loving about Kate and Carol's decisions, and help them pay for college as much as you can." I paused a moment. That was all I could think of. "Do you, uh, see any problems?"

Mrs. Kinskey said, "No, that's fine. We love you already, Kevin."

Her husband said, "Yep. Lots better. Thank you. I was worried."

Kate said, interrupting, "oh, and, one more thing. You will both start working out, and eating healthy."

"Good idea," I said, "Okay, I'll give that in a minute, but for now, what I've said, that's an order."

Mr. and Mrs. Kinskey nodded, like it made sense, and stood up, starting to smile. I asked, "How do you feel?"

They both said, "Fine."

I started again, "Pretty please. From now on, all four of you, do a workout, every day, or ... let's say, at least 5 days a week. Workout means ... an aerobic workout, for, like, about a half hour or... to 45 minutes... " I was making this up as I was going along. "And, as you do it, you'll feel good. And... you'll eat right..."

I had to define what that meant! Ug... I could decide what it didn't mean, I thought...

"Eating right means, food that's bad for you will taste bad, and food that's a healthy diet, will taste good." I was at a loss, so I said, "Ideas?"

"What about ice cream? I used to really like ice cream..."

That was a good point. "Ok. So, foods that are high in sugar or fat, just a little bit will seem too rich for you and you won't want much of it. Mostly, you'll want foods that are healthy because those will taste good and you'll want to have the right amounts of those... As defined by, a doctor. Oh, and if you get sick, you should eat, and... work out like, what the doctor tells you, but only until you get better."

I was proud of myself.

"Any other ideas?"

No one said anything, so I said, "that's an order."

The girls nodded, like it was nothing, but their parents kind of considered things a moment. Mr. Kinskey said, "That stew was good today, but didn't it have a lot of fat in it?"

Mrs. Kinskey said, "Not that much. I put one slice of bacon in the whole pot, that's not a lot, and it gave it a ton of flavor."

I interrupted, said my goodbyes to them and got a hug from them both, and then hugs from the girls as I was at the door.

Carol asked, "When can we... be together... again?"

I thought, "Maybe tomorrow night, you could sleep over or something? My bedroom isn't that big."

Kate pouted, and I said, "Kate, you'll have to share. Maybe the day after."

She smiled, and (of all miracles), Carol kind of did a shrug and accepted it. This was going to be great!

I hugged and kissed them both deeply, and left.

Walking home, I thought about the implications of my newfound power. I could ... get people to give me money! Or... No, that'd be stealing. Ug. Pesky ethics.

Maybe I could get someone who was rich to give me some money, if they had enough and could spare it. Trouble was, I didn't know who, and ... How to do that would be tough, and still, maybe stealing. I could trade them for something... AH! I'd sell weight-loss and fitness cures! That'd work. As a fitness coach, I'd only need one visit, and they'd forever be on the road to healthy living.

But, how much would people pay?

Gym memberships were expensive. But, most people didn't need a full gym, they could just run, or play tennis, or football, or bike, whatever. Weights aren't expensive. But, doing weights right, that'd be a thing. We did free weights in gym class and in cross country, and lifting them the wrong way could get you permanent injuries.

So, they'd still need a gym, or to get real training, from someone who wasn't me. Maybe ...

I hatched a full plan, and figured that 5% of disposable income would be a good price to charge. That way, if someone was poor, they'd not pay much, but if they were rich, I could be rich, too.

As a one-time price?

No - I'd make it a 'subscription', for as long as the instruction lasted. I'd tell them, from now on, but if the 'workout' instruction lapsed, they'd not feel like they had to pay me, either, so that kind of worked.

Walking in my house, Mom was in the TV room watching some home fix-it show. I had her pause it. By the way she looked at me, I knew I had to deal with something right away. I gave her the paper and then immediately added caveats for accepting my behavior as somewhat normal, accepting that I'd be having sex a lot, at the house, and all that. I also gave her the workout and eat right instructions, as best I remembered them. After that, she went back to treating me like normal, I guessed.

The real test?

"Oh, and Mom, I'm going to have Carol sleep over here tomorrow night, just so you know."

"Will she want dinner? I'm not sure I have groceries for anything nice."

"Whatever you want will be okay." I steeled myself for the kicker, and said, "Oh, and we might be having... noisy sex, too."

"Of course, you will. To be expected. You're young! Have lots of sex. It's great. I wish I could do that again. Nobody wants this flabby body."

Her despondency at her own body worried me. I wondered if I could fix that. I knew I could change attitudes, but... physical attributes? My mom's boobs were kind of saggy, and she was quite a bit overweight. I said, "Pretty please."

She listened up.

"I'm going to give some instructions to your body. If your body ignores me, that's one thing, but don't feel guilty about it, it either will or won't happen, okay?"

She nodded, so I continued, "Your body will, over the next few months, make itself younger. Your ..." I had trouble saying this, it was my mother!... ".... breasts, and your whole body's biological age, I guess, will return to what they looked like, and, like, WERE, when you were a teenager, like, about at age 20."

Imagining what would happen, I realized if it worked, people might not recognize her, so I said, "Your face, though, it will get younger looking, but stay like about age... 27-ish. That's the instructions for your body. Any objections?"

"No! That sounds exciting!"

"Great. That's an order."

She turned the TV off and said, "If I do get younger, I might get a do-over on life, right? I mean, I could -- maybe -- do what I've dreamed of doing...."

My look made her continue,

She said, "I want to... to be an anesthesiologist! I've always wanted to do that. I watched people go into surgery, when I was on rotations at the hospital, and when those docs would come in, they'd be happy and helpful and seemed to know so much about how people could avoid the pain during surgery, or giving birth, all that..."

I encouraged her, generally, and let her go; I was tired and had to get upstairs. Earlier, I'd been thinking about some math I'd done, and I wanted to get back to it.

The math took until 3 am, when I realized there was a simple answer, so I wrote down the solution I'd come up with in a notebook and fell into bed.

My alarm went off at 7 like normal, but - not enough sleep! Ug! I struggled out of bed and got to school just barely in time. I was seriously distracted. Memories of the day before, and the feeling of skin on my skin, it just dominated my thoughts.

Carol and I didn't have classes together, but we saw each other at lunch.

Sitting down at a lunch table, I told her I'd made a mistake. "The cashier lady? I touched her hand."

"Oh?"

"Anyone who I touch, skin on skin? I think that means they're, like, under my control now, or something, didn't we figure that?"

"Yep. She probably is. You should definitely go tell her to strip naked and prance around the room."

I laughed, "That wouldn't be very nice of me. She'd get fired."

Carol looked a little pained and said (changing the subject), "Um... I'm ... a little sore from last night."

"Oh! Sorry to hear that..."

"So, I was thinking... I talked with Kate..."

"Yeah?"

"She wants a turn. I'm okay with that, I just... don't want to lose out."

I grinned, "Oh, there's enough to go around. But, tonight? What did you tell her?"

"We were going to leave it to you."

I thought for a moment and said, "Okay. Tonight, my place. But, she should walk, not drive. If there's a car out front, Mrs. Francis will tell everyone and..."

"Yeah." She knew what that meant. There were sometimes few secrets in a small town. "Hold on." Carol got out her phone and started texting.

I just ate and looked around the lunchroom, trying to decide who the prettiest girls were, who the smartest were, and which ones (given any available super-powers) I might actually want to get to Know-Better. Their looks weren't the most important thing, if I could just tell them to work out more and eat right. Probably.