AAA+ Everything Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite my intentions, my member softened and I slipped out with a small motion, so I moved to the wall side of the bed and Kate reached over for a Kleenex, indelicately mopping up a little as I could watch her outline in the minimal light.

I yawned.

The clock said almost 10. I think as I lay back that was the last thing I noticed, apart from being snuggled up against.

Several times in the middle of the night, I awoke with a start to discover this beautiful feeling of full-side contact with Kate's nakedness.

Feeling her leg go back behind mine as I was spooning her, I again awoke to discover her hand reaching back and pressing my (quite hard) cock up and into her furrow.

Getting to a realization of what was happening -- on our sides, my cock on a wet and ready pussy, her pushing her hips back into me? Yes. This was good.

My mouth was near her ear; I whispered, "Hmmm...."

"You ready to go for a new position?"

"Oh, yeah!"

She pushed my cock back towards me and up, and, 'pop', I was in, and stroking. My motion was constrained, but I could grab her hip and push into her as I went. My lower arm was trapped between us, so I pushed it under her body to grab her hip-bone and push myself better.

Onwards we stroked, and her hand was playing over her clit with some abandon.

Suddenly inspired, I formed the words in my head. I didn't say them out loud. I just tried to picture what I would say out loud, when I got the chance.

I was thinking the words, like I was pretending to say them, but just in my mind. I was almost just 'thinking' them at her. I thought, 'Pretty please... From now on, whenever I say the word... big-o, 3 times, uh, when I say that 3 times in a row, then, you will orgasm. Oh -- not right away, though, like, 30 seconds later, a big orgasm, awareness-altering, huge orgasm... right...'

I decided that was good, I could say that out loud.

Before I could, Kate surprised me and broke our 'silence' (body against body, we weren't entirely quiet). She said, "No problem. Tell me. Give me the order."

This freaked me out a little, but I wasn't quite sure what to do. So, I said, 'that's an order'.

Kate said, gruntingly, "Yes, master!"

Odd shit was happening at Kevin's house. Bolton manor was freaky-deaky territory now. "Uh, what did I just do?"

"You spoke to me. You gave me an order to come whenever you said big-o, 3 times."

She had it right.

Wow.

Telepathy.

Weird.

Going for it, I said, "Big-O! Big-O! Big-O!"

Kate started building up, and I was building, too, along with her. Her movements got super-jerky and breathing gaspy, and then screamy, and I had to hold her to me as I, too, spurting into her hot tensed-up body, came! Cum spewing, clenching balls, I could feel myself filling her with cum, all the way as deep as I could push myself, somehow instinctively my hips needed for that to be the Right Place for my cock to be, as Deep As Possible.

We both were groaning in ecstasy for a while, but her orgasm kept going a little longer than mine.

Breathing hard, she said, "You have to give this to Carol. She'll love it... It's a great idea, by the way."

"Thanks!" I sighed, "Oh, wow."

"I know what you mean."

We relaxed against each other for a while, and she turned her face so we could kiss, tenderly, long and languid, our tongues dancing lightly in a display more of tenderness than searching.

I broke the kiss and yawned, then as I snuggled into her again, my cock slipped out, and I felt the dark cloud of unconsciousness engulf me again.

== Chapter: Tuesday Morning ==

Morning... where was I? what...?

Oh, yeah... Someone is sucking my penis...

Wow!

I turned my head and looked down, and this beautiful, big-boobed girl who I was becoming increasingly familiar with, was sucking my cock, her own hand playing between her almost kneeling legs.

Slurrrpppp... Head turned to me, she said, "Oh, you're awake!"

My brain was happily awake fast due to the incentive of the blowjob-happy. "Whew! Uh... I am, In-deee-deee!"

Her face had a huge smile but a lusty look to her eyes, "Well, that's where I want you... In, MeeeMeee-MeeMee."

I moved my head up and down in a nod so fast it was comedic and she laughed and shifted around.

Climbing up me, she said, "My turn to be on top."

All I had to do was watch The Pretty as it happened... And, she was -- Very Pretty. Kind of blew my mind she was there, with ME, of all people.

Positioned, she settled down, my cock going up between her legs. I felt her legs spread as her hips dropped, first just touching my cock, then rubbing back and forth (WOW!), and then, oh, so beautifully, wrapping me as she dropped, with me up inside of her toasty and wet wrapping-pussy.

As she started rising and falling, my mind was pulled in the two directions of sensual completeness, versus the intellectual / mind-stimulant of watching my cock go up into her crotch, making her legs' upside-down V into an upside down 'W'. Both happening at the same time...

My hands rested on her sides, above her hips, but I saw her boobs moving so slightly and hanging downwards towards me and reached for them, loving the chance to fondle and squeeze.

Discovering how to make her eyes flutter with my rubbing over her nipples, we went for a couple of minutes that way, just calmly going up and down.

Then. I. Remembered.

"Big-O. Big-O. Big-O."

Her breath immediately started coming in a series of gasps, rapid inhales with panting, and her speed increased as she bounced on me and let her head roll around on her shoulders. "Oaaaahhhhhh.....aahhhhhh.... ahhhhh.....ohhhh yes fuck fuck fuck fuck yesssssszzzzz zohhhhhyesssszzzz...." The cries turned into desperate wanting shouts of "Oh, Fuck, YES, YESSSS now... FUUUUUCKCKKK ooohh Unnngggrrrrrggggg yezzzzzzzOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Her movement was so fun to watch, but then I felt her pussy grabbing on my cock in a series of clenches that just pushed me beyond letting anything happen slowly. I slammed myself up into her, into her, and into her again, grabbing her down to pull her to my chest, my hand on her lower back to push her onto my cock even more strongly!

I came, too, yelling, holding her tight and not worrying about noise or any fucking thing except us, together, really IN AND ON together, JOINED, my cock and her cunt and WOW, the spurting and grabbing and mind tunnel-vision focus pulling me totally into the moment. MOMENT, and another MOMENT of spurt Happy spurting...

Eventually, we slowed down, letting things subside.

I said, "Well then."

"Uhhh...."

"Wow."

"You said it."

There wasn't much to say. She lifted her head, from beside mine, to look me in the eye. She was even more beautiful the more I looked at her. Just closing her eyes lightly, she leaned in and kissed me. Gently, soft pecks, caring caresses of lips on lips.

She paused.

She said, "I love you."

She kissed me again.

There was nothing to do but accept this. I didn't ask for it. She didn't expect a reply. It was just an expression of emotion. I'd already decided I loved her, though... not exclusively, for sure. But, I did love, and accept love, and want to give love.

There was a rapid knock on the door and "Hey, Kev? I'm going now. Have a great day. Kate, nice to meet you, hope to see you again soon. I have a double shift today, so I'll be home late. Love you!"

I called out, "Love you, too, Mom!"

Kate said, loudly, "Thank you, Mrs. Bolton!"

Mom's voice came back from down the hall as she walked away, "No problem, honey!"

We kissed a little more, and Kate looked up in a way that said she was feeling something. I'd slipped out, but she said, "I'm leaking."

I said, "Shower time. You want first?"

"No, you go, you're probably faster."

We rolled out of bed, and I delighted in watching her butt move as she walked in front of me.

After I showered, I was going to shave again, but my beard just wasn't growing that heavily. Usually I had a really heavy beard, but not, apparently, so much that shaving once a day wasn't quite needed.

I did trim my pubes a little, sitting on the toilet facing the wall. There had to be better ways of doing this. I wondered what porn stars did. They probably had a machine. Or, maybe, just someone to do it for them, in case they missed some spots they couldn't see.

How's that, I thought, for an item on a resume: 'Professional Porn Pube dePilation.' There had to be a way to work in that extra p... for the pp...

I was having a happy morning.

After the showers and grabbing some breakfast (mom had made eggs for us, two each), the time came to leave - but we couldn't go out the same door together.

Our backyard had a gate that went down an alley, so I sent Kate out that, and agreed to meet her on the corner after I went out the front door.

This worked, and we walked together briefly until Kate had split off to head for her house.

Classes had a little disconnectedness to them.

On the one hand, I was just the same as yesterday. On the other hand, I'd just had SEX!!!

It took a couple of classes to get back into the swing of things.

Lunchtime rolled around and I walked up to where Carol was sitting, waiting for me. I sat down.

We chatted. She said she'd talked with Kate on the phone earlier, briefly, and Kate had said that she'd had an Epic Good Time.

I knew (from listening to the girls in my D&D group) that sisters almost certainly had few secrets from each other about important stuff. Thus, I didn't need to describe my night with Kate.

I asked, "You coming over tonight?"

"Absolutely."

"I have a thing I want to do, to help out Josh and Dawn."

"Really?"

"I'm going to help them. I think my best route is to tell them to completely trust each other."

"That might not work. Relationships are more than trust."

"What, then?"

She thought. "Give them presumptions about that they're going to do in life, good general stuff. Then, tell them to be honest with each other, and listen, and be ... forgiving."

"Can you write it out?"

"Sure. Oh, and I have the other instructions, too. I want to be smart, and strong, and naked for you." She grinned, and handed me a note from her pocket.

I read it. It was instructions, condensed, that she'd find it easy to study, eat right, exercise, brush her teeth and floss, laundry and cleaning would be mundane but fulfilling, and that she should be able to mentally suppress physical pain for 6 hours at a time, just thinking about it.

"What's the last one for?"

She kind of blushed and said, "Silly. I'm... Eventually going to have kids." She sighed. "I think I might like to avoid the hassle factors? Pregnancy - I've heard ladies talk about it - how their feet swell up, and they have to pee all the time, and stuff hurts. Then - of COURSE - Birth! You know. My mom said it was the most painful thing she ever did. Kinda scared me."

"Oooohh. I get it. Okay."

"Want this now?"

We were at lunch. She looked around, and said, "Sure."

"Pretty Please."

Her eyes went kind of glossy but attentive. I recited her list.

Then, I added some things. "Okay, two more things. Whenever I am touching my right eyebrow and I ask a question, you won't be able to lie to me, you'll tell me the complete, utter truth."

"What about surprise parties?"

"Even then."

"Okay."

"Next, from now on, if I say, 'Secret request' twice, you won't remember that I gave you the instruction, but you'll still obey it, and decide that it was something you wanted to do. The ending of a secret request is the same as a pretty please request. Got it?"

"Yes."

"That's an order."

She nodded, blinking a little, adjusting (I thought) to the new instructions. "I'm having the wrong lunch." Of course she was right, the food wasn't that healthy.

"We do what we can with what we have, for today at least."

"Yeah, I suppose."

We chatted some more.

I was worried about Mrs. Francis but Carol thought it would all be fine if I just stopped by there and gave her a suggestion to ignore me and anything to do with my house.

I had one more thing to do, though. I asked Carol to get Dawn to come over and talk with us before lunch was over. So, we put our trays away and went over, it was easier.

Dawn was sitting where Carol usually did. I hadn't talked with Dawn much; she was sometimes kind of holier than thou around me, but I couldn't tell where that was coming from. They looked up, and Carol asked Dawn to come over and talk with us for a moment.

Following us to an empty table, I made sure to touch Dawn's arm with the back of my hand while she wasn't looking. Carol watched me and looked quizzical, and I asked her, "Can you get the paper out?"

Carol said, "Oh, yeah!"

I looked at Dawn. I had to test if my touch had an effect, so I said, "Dawn. What is your deepest secret, that you don't want anyone else to know."

She looked at me, a little blankly, and said, "My mother is an alcoholic. She shows up every once in a while, and my dad and step-mom have to call the cops to get her to leave. I'm worried my older brother's gonna be one, too."

Carol's eyes got big at this, but I just nodded. "Thank you for telling me, and always being honest with me. Do you love Josh, and would you marry him if he asked?"

"Yes. I do. I don't know about marriage, that's way too soon for me."

"What is your career goal?"

"I've thought about doing real estate, I like houses."

"Ever think about being an architect?"

"Oh, a little."

"Your career goal is now to be an architectural engineer. Josh will be one, too. You're going to get married at right after finals this semester, a quiet ceremony, then move in together. Understand? Problems?"

"That might be expensive. We're living for free at our parents' houses."

"Once you're married, you can live at either house, or at an apartment, and maybe your parents will each chip in a little for rent?"

"They could do that."

"Good. So, with Josh, you will always be basically honest, open, trusting, helpful, respectful, forgiving, and loving with each other. You will usually find life together with him and your family to be deeply fulfilling, and mostly fun, too. You will try to have at least 6 kids, more if you can, and if you can't, you'll adopt. Do you see any problem with this?"

"I don't want my kids to be alcoholics, too."

"You will now let go of that worry. You can't control it, so don't worry about it. If you want, you can minimize the amount of alcohol in your house, though."

I turned to Carol, who handed me the paper. Before I read it, though, I decided I really wanted a chance to see what was under her clothes, kind of a prurient thing, but, hey, her body just rocked. I said, "Until you get married, you will arrange to have sex with me sometimes. You'll set up appointments and cover stories with Carol, here. Carol will be happy to do that. You will still be having regular sex with Josh, but allowing time in between so you and I can have sex, too. Do you see any problem with that?"

She thought and said, "No, but... Are you going to have sex with other people, too?"

"Sure, I will. You'll be happy about that. For you and Josh, you'll just have each other. You will keep our having sex as a confidential thing between you and me and Carol. You won't tell your friends, though you can tell Josh, he'll know and be okay with it."

"Oh. Okay."

I gave her the paper and said, "Read this, and obey it."

It had all the instructions so far -- pretty please, diet, exercise, studying, pain, all that, though the last bit was written in pen at the bottom of the paper.

She looked up, and I said, "That's an order."

"Yes, sir."

Carol looked at me, "It's almost time for lunch to be done."

I nodded, and said, "Carol, set up time for Dawn to sleep over at my house for some time, say, any night Thursday to Sunday. You get that, Dawn?"

"Oh, yes. We'll figure out a good story."

The bell rang as she said that, and we split our separate ways.

I was kind of freaking out. Dawn was sooooo beautiful, I didn't know how it was I could get away with this, but I figured I could have a little fun, and so could she, as long as everyone else was cool with it.

And, of course everyone was cool with it, because I'd told them to be!

As we parted, I kissed Carol, and I know people saw me do it. It can't have been a secret, the way we were interacting. "Oh, Carol -- can you write up the, "If you're female, you'll set up appointments with Carol, you, to have sex with Kevin, on a semi-regular basis? And, you're happy with the fact that other people are having sex with him, too."

She grinned at me, "You're such a horn dog!"

"Uh, maybe. Send me the text on my phone, though."

"No prob. See you at 7!"

"Yep." We kissed again. It was sweet.

== ==

In 7th hour, about 2 hours later, I was just remembering Kate and thinking of Carol, and of Dawn, and just having echoes of the sensations of making love flowing through my body. My cock was at an utter-hard erection state, which wasn't easy to handle since I was in Physics at a lab bench where I couldn't easily cover my lap.

Melinda was my lab partner. She had an okay body, not amazing, maybe, but definitely sweet enough. I thought there was a good chance she was a lesbian by the way she dressed. It seemed to be focused on metal rock bands with women in them, I think. By happenstance (carelessness on my part, not intention), my hand touched hers.

I went for it.

"Mel. Tell me about yourself."

"What do you want to know?" Her tone was matter of fact, like I'd heard from the others when I had an effect on them.

"Are you a virgin? Are you a lesbian?"

"Not a lesbian. Bi. Also, not a virgin with either guys or girls. I was at a chorus camp in Winnipeg this last summer. College credit, aimed at our age group, but not like professionals or music majors or voice-performance majors. More of a for-fun technique and learning thing. TON of fun! Anyway, I had a couple of friends, we met early? We kind of ... had fun. Lots of sex with both the guy and his girlfriend."

"Wow, sounds fun! Who started it?"

"Oh, first weekend, I had just turned 19 and offered them some of my mom's brownie-pan birthday-non-cake care-package. They wanted to celebrate with me, MORE, and it turned out it was for a reason - they wanted to get with me, both of them. We got drunk, and things kept going."

"Ah. How good are your blowjobs?"

She considered, and said, 'Not very good. I can't deep throat or anything. I can lick pretty well, Jane said so. And I've had plenty of practice, I got with her lots of times, like 7 of those 8 weeks at camp."

"I want to have sex with you, like, right now."

"Oh. Okay. Here?" She smiled, and then looked around. We both knew that wouldn't work.

"Dunno. Somewhere quiet."

"Gotta get out of here first. Maybe stop at the Nurse's station, then find a spot."

"Can you make it happen?"

"Sure." She looked at her feet, then over, then at the teacher. "Watch."

She picked up her purse, got out some red lipstick, touched her finger to it, and put it away. Then, she picked up the end of some wires we were setting up, and told me, "Look away a minute, look back when I yell."

I did. She did, loudly, in sharp-ish pain.

She was holding her hand and standing up, making a pained face. The teacher came over. I could see just a hint of red by the end of her finger (the edge of where the lipstick was) as she waved her hand around, holding two fingers with her other hand. "Damn it!"

Teacher asked what it was.

"My finger! That stupid... Oh. Great. I'm bleeding." Her motions walking around made it impossible for the teacher to see clearly what was happening. "I'm going to the nurse." She walked towards the door, then calmly turned around, with some pain on her face, holding her fingers, and said, irritated, "Kevin, can you get my purse and bag?"

1...45678...21