AAA+ Everything Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not being a doctor meant I had no idea if obesity was caused just by diet and exercise. Maybe if the way I'd instructed my mother's body worked, then they'd be better?

As a matter of taste, I liked thin and athletic-looking. Boobs were great, but I like thin and healthy, more.

My phone dinged, and I saw it was a text from Kate, who now apparently had my digits. "C U at 7? My mom will be making healthy stuff. Does yours?"

I texted back, "Only Maybe. So yes 7 pm good." I added, "Walk. Bring change of shirt / outfit, else neighbors will know u spent night."

The thumbs-up meant we had a deal. I looked back at Carol. "All set. 7 pm. Change of clothes arranged for, we should be good to go."

"Eventually, you're going to have to pretty-please Mrs. Francis to ignore your goings-on."

"If I did that, all of her friends would be asking if she was ill or something. The bossy-nosey-bitch thing is her defining characteristic."

Carol laughed.

I told her honestly, "I have to say, I have been having flashbacks of yesterday, all day. You are so beautiful, it sticks in my head. Kate, too, of course, but, I have to tell you, it's ... tough to concentrate today. Plus, I was up late."

"Late? You went home at 10 something..."

"Math. I had an idea, had to figure it out."

The end-of-lunch chime dinged and people started standing up.

One of Carol's friends came over and interrupted our goodbyes, so we just parted. I didn't know how I was going to handle putting up with teasing about how I wasn't a loner-loser anymore.

Nothing good or bad could happen to you in a small town without someone teasing you about it.

Cross country practice went really well. The workout was just a longer run, a 10k loop to a barn outside of town. I say it went well because I was barely breathing hard at my normal pace, keeping up with Josh. Josh was usually a little in front of me, but not this time. We worked out together because we ran at similar speeds. He was generally a better runner than I was, especially at sprints, being taller and kind of lanky.

His running watch beeped twice with too-fast and once for too slow, and buzzed with just-right. It was cheating, really, we were good enough to know the right pace, but I had to adjust because I just felt faster than I normally did, like I had extra bounce in my step or something. I worked on pushing off with my toes and keeping my back and pelvic tilt right to be efficient; it took some concentration and made me less anxious to speed up in front of him.

At a turn, I realized my arm brushed his. It happens, no big whup. The difference was, that brush probably meant I could tell him to do almost anything now, it wouldn't be safe.

Thinking back, I tried to remember the exact words on the paper we'd written. They came back to me, almost like a mantra. Really, I'd read them off at least 3 times already, so it wasn't that much of a stretch. I said, 'Let's take a minute to stretch at the turnaround."

As we stopped, I shook his hand, just to make sure, overly formal like it was a joke, in case it hadn't worked.

It had.

The PrettyPlease instructions, really PP now in my head, flowed out quickly and he just nodded. Deciding to be nice, I gave him a PP of both 'workout' and 'eat healthy', and also a follow up, on a whim, of 'You'll always be perfectly honest with me. It'll be totally normal. No question or conversation with me will seem unusual.'

We went back to running, and I asked, "So, what's up in your life? Anything unusual today, or, like, recently?"

He huffed, "Huh. Well, a little. Dawn [his girlfriend] and Irene sat with me today at lunch because Irene normally sits with Carol, but Carol was eating with you, and... Something political like that. Carol didn't tell them why, but the way you and Carol were looking at each other, they guessed, you were going out all of a sudden."

"Yeah. Something like that. What about Dawn and Irene? Do they like it?" I had heard that if a girl's friends don't like you, you'll never get to date them regardless of what else happens.

"Oh, it's fine. Kind of sudden. Irene thinks it's weird. Carol usually tells her stuff, she said."

"And?"

"And, they thought Carol was doing okay, choosing you. Like, not bad, not great, good, though. Irene likes you, she said, uh... 'he's cool enough', I guess, so, maybe."

I worked up courage and asked, "Are you and Dawn having sex?" I knew it wasn't something I should need courage about, but it seemed kind of forward.

"Oh, sometimes. A couple of times, since late in the summer. She's ... she likes me, we go on dates - we dated a couple of times in high school - but, it's... I think I'm just a filler, fun times, not serious dating. Like, she's gonna graduate, move somewhere bigger, and find a 'real boyfriend' or something then."

"And you want more?"

"Oh, like, 'MORE', more?" He laughed. "Fuck, yeah. But, I like Dawn. I suppose... I love her. I don't want to push it. I'm horny a lot. I don't know why she doesn't want to just do the rabbits thing." He meant, constant fucking, I guessed.

"Why is that?"

"Her mom and Carol's mom go to the same church. I think it's them. Like, really conservative."

"Ah." Dawn did both gymnastics and intramural trapshooting. She was also seriously pretty. I got the idea that Josh was lucky to have her, she was that much more attractive than he was, but she was a little stuck up and prissy about things. She and Josh had been a year behind me in high school, so I knew them both, and she was far better than she had been. I got the idea she'd had a little realism thrown at her since she couldn't probably afford to go to U Winnipeg or somewhere more expensive.

"How's your grades?"

"B's, mostly."

"Dawn's?"

"Mostly A's. She's smarter than me, I think."

They were a couple. I could see they had fun together. I had an idea that was devious, and would get me and him what we both wanted.

The plan was actually kind of selfish, considering I was going to have Kate in my bed that night. But, I liked both Josh and Dawn. I wanted to see them together. I'd read about people spending most of their 20's just dating people because they couldn't find the right person.

I could help that.

But, at the same time, I wondered what Dawn was like under those clothes.

"I have an idea."

"What?"

"Let me take Dawn on a date. Then, she'll decide she likes you more, and come back to you."

"You trying to steal her?"

"I already have Carol."

"This is twisted."

"Not that much."

"Are you going to try to get in her pants?"

"Maybe."

"I don't think I like this plan."

"You don't have to agree. I'm just telling you because I'm a nice guy."

We ran on in silence for a couple of minutes.

"I mean, I trust you? But... Please -- don't hurt her?"

I laughed, "NOT my plan. I like Dawn. I like you. I'm not going to do that. Plus, this is a small town. If I do anything bad, it's reported to all the little old ladies in the next hour or so."

He laughed. "Mrs. Davis."

I was surprised. "You know her, too?"

"She's in the garden club with my mom."

We ran on.

He said, "Okay. How do you want to play this?"

"I'll just ask her if she wants to go out for dinner. We'll drive to Oak Lake or something where no one will see us, or I'll make her dinner at my house. No one will know. She'll stop by, we'll talk. I'll find out if she really likes you."

"Don't you dare tell her I put you up to this. I'll lose her."

"You might not have ever had her. She's out of your league, bro. She's seriously gorgeous."

"Yeah. I know."

"I won't hurt things. Trust me."

"kay."

"How?"

"I'll figure something out."

We finished up the run just speeding up a little, enough that it was hard for Josh to talk, which was fine by me. I still wasn't winded.

There was no doubt in my mind, running like that.

The cube was making me stronger. I just hoped that strength included the wisdom I asked for, too.

== Chapter: Monday Night ==

Kate showed up right on time, about 7 pm. She brought her school backpack and a big load of books, and gave off body language as she walked up to my porch that said she didn't want to be there. It was a great act for the nosey neighborhood.

Once inside, we sat in the front room in front of the front window. Positioned at a chaste distance, we started going over some of her homework, with me quizzing her like I knew what she was doing. I didn't, so it worked pretty well. I adopted a posture of 'knowing guy' and she was acting kind of like a student.

We talked about what kind of body motions we were going to do as we did them. Since we couldn't be heard, it was really fun.

After about a half hour, my mom came in wearing an apron, laughing at the game we were playing (she'd been in the kitchen overhearing this whole thing). She motioned us into the kitchen with her, but pointed at the blinds so I'd shut them. I did, and we could cut the play acting.

My mom was confused over Kate being there and not Carol, but I explained (in a matter of fact way that set my teeth on edge about talking forthrightly to my mother!) that Carol and I had, well, had sex the night before, but Carol was still sore from that.

Mom commiserated and said, yeah, that happens the first time, totally normal. She went around and made sure all of the blinds in the entire first floor were down and curtains drawn as well, and we all got into the act. There weren't that many windows, but there's just some window blinds you don't normally shut.

We got them all, and double-checked.

Back at the kitchen, Mom said, "Well. Okay. You're going to have sex, that's great. Have fun. I'm going up to my room and turn on my TV in there, up loud, and go to sleep. You have the whole house to do it in, I don't mind at all."

Kate blushed and laughed, and kind of looked at me, grinning my ass off.

I said, "Thanks. I think we'll get naked and watch TV for a while first."

Mom just said calmly, "Oh. Okay. Enjoy." She went upstairs, leaving us standing there in the kitchen, facing each other.

"Uh..." I didn't know how to start.

Kate said, "Naked. Right."

"Uh..."

Before I could say much, Kate started stripping off, folding her clothes onto the kitchen table. "You said, I believe, you liked 'yer bonny lasses smart, strong, and naked', right?"

I laughed, "Yeah. Kinda did."

"Well?" She motioned up my body, obviously indicating I wasn't copying her.

I'd showered after coming home, and shaved that morning, so I was okay with this idea. Walking over to the other side of the kitchen table, I glanced at the closed blinds just to convince myself that Mrs. Francis wasn't seeing this part.

I just piled my clothes on the table, one by one. Standing there, tits out and arms crossed with a smile, Kate watched as I took them off.

Looking at her, she looked at my pile (messy), and her pile (folded), and tilted her head sideways with an eyebrow up.

I chuckled and started folding. She came over and folded with me, then sidled up beside me and pressed her breasts into my back, pulling us close. I could feel the small furry patch of pubic hair on my hip, covering a hard spot that I guessed was her mons.

We finished and she said, "Now. If you're going to be a good lover for my sister, you need to know what you're doing. I figure, no one has exactly told you what's up yet, so... Let's do that."

I liked this idea a lot!

She pushed her butt up on the table. It was a pretty strong 4-corner-legged heavy wood table, so it wasn't a problem there. Spreading her legs, she said, "Have a seat. Ever looked at one of these close up?"

"Uh... no. Just the 69 last night, but..."

"Mostly a first timer, then, aside from porn, I presume; thought so. Here's what you're gonna do: Never dive right in. Girls hate that. Work your way in. It's all about context. Gotta have the context. The context is, you're in a 'process', not going to a 'place'. The process is, turning me on. I'm not all off, or on, I'm moving. You're moving, I'm moving."

"Gotcha." I'd sat down on a kitchen chair, facing her open crotch, looking at her, but not seeing much since, even legs apart, a lot of her parts were aimed sort-of downwards.

What followed was an in-depth explanation of the biology, and sensations, produced by doing various things. I had no idea this was even possible. Oddly, though, as I was licking, I realized that if I kind of reached-out my senses, I could kind of tell, or intuit, what kinds of things were happening under the skin, like a picture was forming in my mind of what was happening.

The lesson concluded with the practical exercise of making her come. And, shall I say, come she did! The 'ah! Ah!'" noises echoed in the kitchen, and I was worried my mom would hear them for a while, but decided that she said she didn't care and I just had to kind of trust that.

After Kate kind of settled down, and my ears recovered from being squished against my head, we stood up together and kissed. My cock was no longer tall and proud, though. I'd been focused on helping her and not thinking about myself.

It was only about 8:30, but I was tired since I'd been up late the night before, so I suggested we go upstairs and keep going there.

Kate led the way, though we left the lights on just in case Mrs. Francis was going to keep track of where we were and look for someone to leave.

I really had to go over there and give her some 'ignore that house!' instructions!

Brushing our teeth and using the toilet didn't exactly meet the standard of "I want to share this", so we went separately. Our house was kind of small, just two bedrooms and one bath.

I was standing, watching a very delectable Kate brush her teeth, when I noticed her breasts swaying side to side as she did that, just very slightly. I reached out and cupped one, feeling the firmness of it, the soft skin, the way it dented under my fingertips. This was a hell of a lot better than internet porn, for sure!

Just then, behind me, I heard a rustle, and I turned to see my mom, just standing there, leaning against the door frame.

Now, I'm not a prude, but I don't think my mom had seen me naked in quite a few years. It's just not something I did. I mean, maybe, since I only slept in underwear some of the time and not others, but I wasn't used to the idea of her being there.

She wasn't looking at me, though. Her face was disinterested, but her eyes were aimed in the direction of Kate's butt, which I could was swaying a little, too.

Summing up my courage to speak (and it took some, with my dick in full view of my somewhat prudish mother), I said, "Uh, we'll be out of here in a minute."

"That's fine, kids. I'm just getting ready for bed myself. Odd hours lately. I have a 7 am shift tomorrow at the Wilburn clinic, and that's a half hour drive, so I'm up at 5:45 or so, probably."

Kate, initially startled, just kind of forced herself to keep brushing her teeth, I saw. She nodded. Girls were so odd about nudity. It seemed like they were all so careful about it, but then, sometimes, especially in candid vids online I'd seen, it didn't seem like any big deal around other girls.

I said, "I'm sorry ahead of time if I'm going to be... disturbing you, ... tonight."

Mom smiled and said, "Now, don't you worry none. No fretting. Fun is the name of the game, that's the age you're at. Make love, not war, I read once. Good advice." She looked me in the eye and said with a smirk, "There's a rule for you, Kevin! Don't start any wars! All around great advice." She was smiling.

We both were chuckling. I was behind Kate, leaning on the wall by the tub/shower, so when Kate bent over to spit and rinse her mouth out, I saw up how the bottom edge of her butt, as the butt cheeks separated, came out to form a sort of pocket, and inside that, her lips poked out.

Still, those lips were wet-looking... where I'd been licking...

My mother, it occurred to me, was also looking there. I caught her looking with a slight smile and even the tiniest nod that appreciated the beauty of a shapely butt.

'Hmmm.,' I thought, 'She likes seeing naked women, to some degree, too...'

Fast enough, it was time to finish up, so Kate and I cleared out so my mom could have her bedtime-prep.

Back in my room (and I hadn't appreciably cleaned lately), there was a general mess all around. I was going to put some in the closet, but I realized the cube was in there to keep it away from my mom's eyes. I didn't know if that would be a problem, but I decided it was better safe than sorry.

I only had my desk light on, but I realized the mere fact of the light being on would alert Mrs. Francis I was upstairs.

There was no time to be paranoid. I shut the room door and crawled into my single bed, beckoning Kate to join me.

Kate turned out the light...?... (would anything happen later? I was wondering. We relaxed against each other, beautiful skin-on-skin contact making life beautiful once again.

After we'd kissed, just relaxing against each other for 15 or 20 minutes, my hands roaming all over her voluptuous body, she said, "I want to be on the bottom. Missionary. I want to kiss you while we make love."

Shifting, I positioned myself at her entrance, holding myself up. I really wanted the lights on to see this, but alas, that would have to be an experience that waited. Inward, slowly, I pressed, and her hips rotated to press down on me, pushing me in. We both sighed as I slid, the joy that can only come from a hard penis in a tight vagina.

Wowzers!

Pushing up, I drove my penis in a little, pulled out a little, and kept that until I was going in and out full strokes, my elbows propping me up on the bed over her. Her arms were around my back, and she craned her head up sometimes for a kiss. There was a street light and enough light from my power strip that I could see her face, just barely.

The smile on it made me know I was doing a good thing. Of course, I knew that anyway, but it was Really Fine to see it reflected in her expression.

She didn't grunt too much, though there were some whimpers.

That didn't stop me from grunting. I loved it. After what just happened in the bathroom, I wasn't worried that much about noise.

Inwards I stroked, my chest rubbing on hers, her nipples poking and tickling me a little as I moved. As my body shifted, her legs came together and I could feel her mons pressed... right up against mine! She groaned louder, and I knew I was pushing up against her clit, grinding it with each stroke.

Her grunts got louder, stroke, stroke, "Ahhhh...." And more, and more...

Soon, I knew, I was about to come, and she threw her head back and came, beating me to it, but I could feel I had to, I couldn't stop, YES, oh, Fuck, YES, I was coming, "Urnnnnnnggg ggggrrrrrnnn yesssssss Ahhhh!!!! My hips convulsed, pushing up inside her as hard as I could, her cries echoing mine as I spurted "Ahhhhh!!!" coming in her, pumping jizz and YESsssss I felt overwhelmed with bliss each tiny movement making my senses focus only on the pleasure of coming and spurting into this tight cunt, this grabbing slippery magic penis-holding thing between her legs and up into the center of her being.

On, and on, I spurted, pushing up and into her, but then, slower, and complete convulsions in, and slower, until I had to just collapse on her.

Was I too heavy?

I tried to shift, worried.

She "Shhhhhh'd" me, "settle down, relax onto me. You won't break me. I'm strong. I'm smart. I'm naked. I'm ye bonny lass.."

My "Hmmmmm" sound was warm and appreciative.

Just holding her, my cock in her pussy, right there, was Where I Needed to Be. There was completeness here.

Granted, I didn't love Kate, I wasn't sure that I did... or, did I? I thought about it. Yes, I could say I kind of did. I mean, it was more than like, for sure. It was more than just caring. I thought about how to define love, and whether I had it for her, and that was hard. So, I just decided, yes, I did lover her. If I set the bar low, I didn't have to worry about getting caught up in too-exact definitions.

1...34567...21