AAA+ Everything Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. Sure."

I packed up my backpack, then hers and grabbed her purse.

We had a health service for the college that had a small clinic. Technically we could have just walked out of class, but having our prof tell us to go there was genius. She might actually make it as a performance-voice, but she was taking physics so maybe that wasn't her goal.

The clinic / nurse's office was next to the front hallway. All of the college's buildings were interconnected since it got cold in Manitoba, but the clinic was near the front probably so if there was an ambulance it was right near that door.

There were several rooms, but only one nurse, an older lady named Mrs. Tresk who (by her withering looks) had seen everything and nothing was impressive anymore.

We walked in, Melinda still holding her hand. "Uh, I need a bandaid."

Nurse Tresk stood. I waited until an opportune moment, and touched the back of the nurse's hand. She turned to me, kind of surprised. I had to ask a determinative question ... Ug. I improvised, "What is your bank pin?"

She said, quickly, "4452".

Bingo. "Ma'am, I... think I'm going to come in here, sometimes, and... have sex? You can keep that a secret, right?"

"Oh, sure."

Great!

I said, "You'd be very happy to cover for us, I know, because you like to know that young people can have fun having sex. You don't tell people that, but you know it."

"Oh, okay."

The very illicit nature of this, plus the fact that I was soon going to get some, was making my cock super hard. "Mel, shall we?"

Mrs. Tresk said, "Use the back room, there. Take all the time you need."

I said, "If anyone asks about Mel, the cover story is she had a small cut on her finger."

"Absolutely. Good ruse, I'll make it work. But, no one will care. No one reads my log book but me."

We laughed as Mel and I went to the back room, an "exam" room that was private and had a metal door that locked.

Mel said, "I am so wet! I want you! I haven't had cock in, like, 3 months!"

I quickly unbuckled my pants and she knelt in front of me, pulling out my cock and looking at it, all around, smiling and enjoying herself. "Mine!"

I said, "For now, Mel. I'm technically dating Carol now."

Grasping my cock in her almost fist, she started jacking me a little as she stared at my urethra. "Oh, I know. It's on the grapevine you kissed at lunch."

Mel opened her mouth and sucked me in. As she worked, I recited the 'control gag reflex', then the 'big-o' instruction, and even added one for, 'silent powerful orgams, where you climax silently if you want, but just as powerfully' idea, and then read off my phone the rest of the instructions.

The blowjob was good but it wasn't what I wanted.

I said, "Up. Around."

Mel stood, dropped her pants and panties to her ankles, and pulled up her shirt to push her bra out of the way.

"Wow. Thanks, I like holding onto boobs."

"Spank me a couple of times? On the butt? I like that..."

"Oh. Okay."

I did, as I was lining up my cock. Her butt was right out, very well rounded and more muscular than I would have thought her to be. Rubbing my head up her slit, I felt the moisture, and pushed forward a little.

Melinda pushed back on me, and WOW she was tight. There wasn't much debate about that, her fist-like-inside grip held me like no other feeling but my own tight fist might do, but... it was inside her!

We rocked back and forth, and she was pushing back on me, strongly. "Go!" she said, "Slam into me...Oh, yeah... I SOOO need this! Fuuuuuuuuck..."

I set up a rhythm, pushing into her hard and loving every second of it, looking down at her fine ass and my cock going in, her lips wrapping me as I pushed in and pulled out. Above, her squinty butthole was right there, even. Really, I didn't want anything to do with that bit, but it was interesting to look at.

Despite loving the feelings, I delighted to listen to her reactions. The groaning added a slight whimper at the end that came out sort of like, "Ahhittt... Ahhittt... Ahhittt..." I had my own whimpering, but the sound of her butt slapping against the front of my thighs.

Each push in, my cock was pulled and squeezed, hard. I couldn't believe that, here I was, lost my virginity 2 days ago and already ... fucking? Yes, Fucking, delightfully, my third girl, with almost no introduction between!

Really, though, I'd known her for years. We totally knew each other. I just didn't ever think that I would, or could, delight in this kind of action with HER. Slap, slap, slap... Oh, boy...

I braced and reached under her, grabbing a breast, but losing it as the motion was a little too spirited.

"Pull My Hair!"

"What?"

"Pull my hair. Pull it back... Oh, Yeah..."

Her hair was shoulder length, not that long, but I guessed long enough. I gathered some of it in my hand, kind of making a pony tail as I rocked her and she pushed herself back on me. Once I got enough of a handful, I pulled it back, her neck arching and her head opening up.

"Oh, Yes, PULL me, yeah!"

I pulled harder, slamming into her. As I pulled, her back came up a little, and I had a position to grab a boob. As I brushed a nipple, she inhaled sharply and whimpered louder. She liked this, apparently...

Feeling my own balls tensing, I gave her the triple, "Big-O!" and, sure enough, she came, Really Hard, whimpering super strongly but at a low enough volume we were probably okay... And, then, I came, too, groaning strongly but quietly, too. We were, after all, in an echo-y linoleum room down the hall from the office.

My thrusts into her bottomed out and I'd switched to holding her hips and slamming myself in, near the end, but it was amazing to me how important, instinctively, it was to bury myself as deeply as I could as I came. There had to be some evolutionary biology reason for that....

Such are the odd things you think about in the moments between waves of pleasure, I decided.

Melinda relaxed and panted, coming down just like I was, collapsing a little forward onto the table she was leaning against. We caught our breaths, and I started rubbing her lower back, sort of as a massage, and she sighed contentedly.

"Kevin? Can I... May I please, sir?"

"Sir?"

"Oh, yes, can... can I clean you?"

I was still in her. What? "Uh, what do you mean?"

"I... I've read about this, I'd like to... Uh... Can I?"

Having to just trust this would be okay, I said, "Uh, okay, I guess..."

She got a bunch of tissues from a box right near her head and pulled forward, standing, putting the tissues in her crotch, and bending down to pull up her underwear. Then, having quickly arranged herself, she got on one knee in front of my cock again.

I didn't quite know what she would do, but I kind of figured it out as she started. My cock was seriously sloppy from having just come, but she carefully lifted it and sucked it in, licking all around and giving me a sucking blowjob. Indeed, it did 'clean me up', but it wasn't anything I was expecting.

Wow! This felt really damned good!

It didn't take long, though, and I was clean enough, I thought, so I pulled up my pants and we both made ourselves presentable before exiting the room.

"Wouldn't do, you going around for the rest of the day smelling like sex."

I nodded, "Thank you, ma'am."

"MmmmMMMmmm..."

We returned to stand in front of Mrs. Tresk. She was reading a 'Ladies Home Journal' and smiling at us like she knew something fun. This was her, sharing in our joy, I realized. I wondered if she ever got any. As a thank you, I got out my phone and pulled up the document and had her read it, saying at the end, "previous orders still apply too. Obey this order."

She just said, simply, "Yes, Sir."

We were about to leave, but she handed us excuse slips, for if the prof needed them. For Melinda, there was also a big thick band-aid, which she promptly put on her finger where she'd pretended to cut it.

It turned out we didn't need the slips, though, since the bell rang just as we walked out of her office into the hallway. I said, "Melinda -- make an appointment with Carol to come spend a night with me sometime in the next week. You said you're bi?"

"Sir, yes, sir."

"Please... Don't call me 'sir', not, like, here?"

"Oh. Right. Okay. Yes, I do? If... I don't know."

"Mention that to Carol. I'll tell her to be ready for your text or call. Maybe I can arrange for someone else to be a part of our party on that night."

Melinda, seeing the halls filled, put on an act again, pretending to be the counterculture disinterested slacker that I knew she wasn't. "Sounds good."

I laughed, and we went our separate ways.

Life was definitely more fun.

The rest of the day went normally, though I did brush up against a guy I knew in the hallway and I realized he was looking at me oddly, so I said, 'Hey, wait!', showed him the doc on the phone, and told him it was an order. I didn't like it, but I didn't want to have to worry about saying something random around him like, "I want to be alone" and have him either leave the country or start moving everyone out of the room around me.

The downside to accidental instructions / orders could be, I knew full well, someone dying.

At cross country, we did intervals of 400 meters, six of them, but with the 'rest' being a half-lap, pushups, mountain climbers, and then restart.

Everyone had to go their own race pace, so I was by myself with no one particularly watching what I was doing, so I decided to see how fast I could go. My watch just was a simple stopwatch, so for the second one (once I was warmed up), I went as fast as I could. My 400 time was a personal record, a PR, of 53 seconds.

I shouldn't be able to run that fast.

Fifty three...

I had to think about that. To run 53 seconds in a workout, that's like ... It's not a world-record or anything, but it's a sprinter time, not a distance-runner time.

If I kept doing this, I'd attract attention. I didn't think my coach saw me, but if I did that again and she had a watch on me, there would be problems. Questions would be asked about what I was doing and why I was better, and maybe drug tests, and all sorts of bad stuff.

For the rest of the workout, I calmly went through the paces and kept it in the range of reasonable.

Walking back into the school after practice, I fell in beside Josh and recited the new instructions for him, including what I was going to be doing with Dawn, and where they were going in life, and that they'd get there together. He looked calmer, at least a little. But, he was also worried.

"Why," he asked me, "do you think I'm going to be a good father to six kids? I'm not even sure I'm done being an immature asshole myself!"

"Yes, Josh. You'll be a great dad. Get it out of the way early, you and dawn can have them off to college while you're still young and happy. Then, you can go on vacations."

"Oh. I guess that makes sense."

I was totally winging it. I had no idea what I was talking about. I'd never had a dad, and most of the families I knew with functional families weren't ones where I hung out very long at their houses.

He utterly accepted that I'd be banging his girlfriend sometimes, like it was just the way things were. Really, it was going to be his ... Wife. Wow.

Carol was waiting outside the locker room when I got out, and we walked back to my house together. "Kate said your mom wouldn't be home until later, and you probably wouldn't have any kind of good dinner, so I asked my mom and she's going to bring over some dinner for both of us in about an hour. I told her I'd come home with you and help make sure we got homework done before we 'played around.' That's her terms. You know. Old people. We're in college, we can do what we want."

I smiled with her, not quite a laugh, but it felt good to have a pretty girl to walk next to. Considering it, though, I said, "I kinda agree, though - I do have homework I need to get done."

She grunted and tilted her head yes, so she did, too.

Almost at home, I redirected us across the street to Mrs. Francis' house.

She answered the door. "Yes? Oh, Kevin! Good to see you today. I don't get many people ringing my bell anymore."

I didn't say that was because she was a mean gossip and some significant percent of the town hated her. "Hello, ma'am."

"Would you like to come in? And, who is this? Are you ... Katherine Kinskey?"

Carol said, "No, ma'am, that's my sister. I'm Carol."

"Of course. Come on in."

Her house smelled kind of odd, and was warmer than it was outside, almost uncomfortably so.

As we walked in, I made sure to touch Mrs. Francis' arm, just a little, but I knew, it was enough. Carol had the sheet of paper out. I had her read it, and told her it was an order. Mrs. Francis just said, "Oh. Okay. Thank you. Yes, sir."

I went on. "Pretty please. From now on, tell us the complete and utter truth. No conversation with us will seem odd. That's an order."

She considered that, and kept looking at me.

"Mrs. Francis. We know you kind of spy on people, watching people up and down the street, and really everyone around you. Then, you talk with your friends or other people, and gossip. Tell us why."

She said, plainly, "Oh. It's fun, I guess. But, if I don't talk about this stuff, no one pays attention to me, and -- I like to be ... to have... friends. Plus, it's news, and news is important here, there are lots of things we want to know."

I said, "Pretty please. From now on, you're going to interpret what you see in the most favorable light you can. You can now see the light and hope in people. You won't put people down, or think you're better than them, because everyone is just people, trying to get along. Okay?"

"Okay." Her face was very even, but then it broke into concern. "But... What will I do? What will I talk about?"

There was nothing I could come up with, so I said, "Well, take up a hobby. What do you like doing?"

"I always liked traveling, but, it's expensive, and I don't have much money for that."

"Ok." I thought. "Well, from now on, you're going to be a healthier person. That will take a lot of reading, online, even textbooks, to find out how to do healthy exercises, what the right nutrition is, how to work out and get stronger, all that kind of thing. You can just let other people be who they are, and they can have their private lives, and you can have your private life, too. You will have fun being this new way, it will be fulfilling." I was, after all, still giving her an order.

She nodded, "I can do that."

"That's an order."

"Okay." She thought. "I have a lot to do now."

"Yes. We'll get going. One more thing. If anyone asks why you're making these changes in your life, just say you had a dream, and it was powerful, and you decided to change. Don't mention me or Carol, okay?"

"Oh, right. Surely, I won't, I understand. Your business is private."

"Does anyone else around here spy on their neighbors like you did?"

"Mrs. Smith over on Elm does, but she can't see your house."

"Good." We walked to the door and left with some goodbyes.

Getting to my doorstep, there were several delivery boxes there.

We never got deliveries.

Carol helped me get them inside. In the mailbox, an envelope was addressed to me, so I read it.

I said, "Kevin: I overheard at the library that you are struggling to do your schoolwork without a laptop. I decided I could help fix that. In the next couple of days, maybe soon, you'll be getting a delivery. I've commissioned my grandson (Henry is 14 now! Time flies!). He's in charge of ordering, so if anything isn't to your liking, you can let me know and I can have him work on that. Consider this gift a kind of 'scholarship' present. I see you working hard at the library and I know you're really, going, places with your life."

She continued on the other side, "I'm going out of town for a little bit, but when I get back, maybe in 2 or 3 weeks, may I invite you for tea or coffee? A Saturday lunch? If you and the girl I saw you with are close, she would be quite welcome, too. That'd be jim-dandy! For now, enjoy your tools. Live to your potential, is all the thanks I need. Cordially, Mrs. Cordellia Walker Jameson." It had her address, phone number, and an email address.

We started opening boxes. Her grandson Henry had done me a solid. Besides the super-nice laptop, I had two big-screen TV-sized high-res monitors, a high-end Alienware gaming workstation, sound bar, all the bells and whistles, and (in the super-big box), a super-nice 8k TV with its own sound bar.

Mom and I had been making do with the most minimal internet setup possible, and the TV was just the cheapest thing we could get, but this setup was fabulous!

Just about the time we'd unpacked boxes, Mrs. Kinskey knocked and we let her in with dinner.

While we ate, she read the letter, and was as amazed as we were. She said she vaguely knew Mrs. Jameson -- an older and rather wealthy lady that lived outside of town on a farmstead, she thought.

I was famished. Carol and I ate quickly. Mrs. Kinskey went back out to the car and brought in an overnight bag for Carol. Given the size of the bag, I was surprised, but Mrs. Kinskey said she'd included a pillow since she didn't know if my bed had two pillows and sometimes that mattered.

Always thinking ahead, she was, I decided.

I thought ahead a little myself, and told them both that maybe at some point Carol might just leave some clothes and a toothbrush so she didn't have to cart it around. Plus, maybe some for Kate, too, just in case.

Carol blushed just a little, and I realized that I was implying that she and I were going to be more serious if I was saying she might stay over more than once, like, a regular thing, might be some kind of relationship idea that I hadn't talked about before.

Mrs. Kinskey smiled at us, too, and asked if I could use a small chest of drawers, if that would fit in my room.

My room was small, but it would probably fit, I said. This led her to go upstairs and glance around. She came back with a confident, knowing smile, saying, "I know just the thing."

Winding up dinner, she left Carol and I to eat in peace and left.

At that point, I realized I hadn't told her about Melinda yet, so over dinner I recounted how we'd bamboozled the teacher and gotten a little nookie on the side. I even described how Mel had liked having her butt smacked, her hair pulled, and had wanted so much to 'clean me up'. I even mentioned that I'd liked that part a lot.

The part about her having a girlfriend and a boyfriend at the same time made Carol's face get a little worried, so I asked what was up.

"It's just... You might ask me to..."

"So?"

"I'm not sure... That's kind of..."

"Huh. Really? "

She was still pensive.

I let the silence just be for a moment, then said, "Secret Request, Secret Request."

Her face calmed and she sat up, attentive.

Choosing my words carefully, I instructed, "From later tonight onwards, you'll start considering yourself easily capable of making love with a woman or a man, and find equal enjoyment in both. You are now bi. The realization will come over you slowly over the course of the next week or so. You won't remember that I gave you this instruction and think you just spaced out for a minute. That's an order."

I didn't know if that would work, but I decided to try it.

"So, yeah, anyway, I just wanted you to know about Melinda. She's really pretty, but she hides it. Anyway, I may have an interlude at school with her sometimes, just so you know."

I got a nod, acceptance, like no big deal, and we went on and talked about what I'd said to Josh. She agreed with me they'd make a good couple.

After dinner, we went upstairs and undressed calmly, in my room, like it was an easy thing to be naked around each other. I loved seeing her lithe body naked. Her muscles moved in all the right sexy ways...

1...56789...21