Aalia Comes to Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, I'm Kristy, but my friends call me Kris. You can call me Kris. I'm 24, I live in Venice Beach, I'm in catering, I drive an old Mercedes, and I'm a Pisces."

"Very nice to meet you, but that's not what I had in mind." I took her chin in my hand and tilted it upward. Leaning down, I gently kissed her lips. I did it again and the second time she closed her eyes. I was aware that we were holding up other women who probably needed to pee, so I sped up a little. While kissing her a third time, I began to fondle her breasts. Her nipples were already hard but rubbing them elicited a little moan. She opened her mouth and offered her tongue to me.

Kris wrapped her arms around me and began fondling my butt as our kissing grew more ardent. I reached down and put a hand under her dress in the front and the other in the back. She parted her legs immediately allowing me to fondle her nether regions from both sides. No panties, but then I wasn't expecting them. She moaned into my mouth and reached for my now tented jeans.

"Come here," I say as I directed her toward the bench. She looked to me for direction, and I requested that she sit down. The floor appeared to be very clean, so I knelt in front of her silently lifting the hem of her dress. She didn't have to be told to spread her legs and she did that automatic thing women do when they're about to be eaten- she reached down and felt around inside her labia for any foreign object, most often it's a tiny bit of toilet paper left over from the last pee wipe.

Her brown labia were open, and she was very wet and pink inside. The pleasant odor that rose to my nose was pronounced. I reached up and fondled her breasts again which, to be honest, didn't feel natural and she's had two pink scars on the underside of each breast. I stuck out my tongue, and she watched it as it made the first few licks. I like to start by doing a series of full, flat tongued swipes from back to front, without putting much pressure on the clitoris at first. From there I usually listen for her responses to guide me but I'm never in a rush to concentrate on her love button.

I've found that women can cum quickly or slowly. Sometimes quick is fine for the situation. When it's quick, sure, it's nice, but the release is more like a hiccup. When you take your time with her and really slow cook it, the release can be like an epileptic seizure.

Let me say here that I absolutely love giving a woman head. I am in no hurry when I'm down there. I once ate one of my girlfriends for two hours. She just couldn't get enough, wave after wave of orgasms. Most of the time it's about fifteen to twenty minutes before they're begging to be filled. The nice thing is that it's fine with most women to start the licking again at any point during a sex session. If you get too close and don't want it to be over, just 'go down' again for a while.

Several things about starting with cunnilingus:

1. I get to feel where she likes being touched. I can use that information later in lovemaking to increase her pleasure.

2. The more wound up she is, the more eager she is to reciprocate when it is my turn. My experience is that women who have just received a full body orgasm from cunnilingus are willing to do just about anything.

3. I find the act of kissing her with my face covered in her juices to be one of the sexiest things you can do. It's a full acknowledgment that both of you are really 'into' what you're doing. There's nothing 'halfway' about sticking your snatch-flavored tongue in her mouth and having her suck on it. Most women, from years of pleasurable experience, have learned to like their own flavor, which only enhances the experience for them.

By now, Kris's moans are no longer moans. I'm certain we can be heard beyond our curtain. Kris doesn't seem to mind, so neither do I. She wiggled her hips and legs more as her arousal increased. I remember thinking, "This might even end up helping my reputation around here."

Finally, she wrappped her legs around my head, and squeezed pretty hard as she came. There was nothing fake about this. Her hips bucked as her stomach muscles contracted over and over. She made, "Oh, oh, oh, oh sounds as she wound down. Her breathing was ragged for another minute. She sat up and smiled at me, reaching for my belt.

"Under normal circumstances, but let's not right now," I said, "too many people out there needing to pee."

She rubbed my hard-on through my pants and groaned in frustration. "I owe you one."

"At least one, judging by your reaction to...that. Put your tits away and let's go dance."

She sat on the toilet and peed while I waited.

Pulling open the curtain, I noticed there are about a dozen women in line. Some look 21 and some look 40. All smiling at us. As we washed our hands and I washed my face, one of them said, "Nice," to a few chuckles from the others. Kris blushed deeply and all I could do was smile.

I cashed in my second drink ticket and rejoined Aalia's group. As I approached, she looked at me, then at Kris, with a huge smile, eyebrows raised in question? I licked my lips in answer. She covered her mouth to stifle a laugh.

"How did you hear?"

"News travels fast around here, and you were in there for 20 minutes or so. I was starting to miss you. Dance?"

Four of us, Erica, Jo, Aalia and I joined the writhing throng. It was fun. When I went dancing normally, I was a little self-conscious because of what the other guys will think of my dancing. It occurred to me that this is why these women, even straight and bi women, are came to this club. "No hassles with straight guys," I said out loud.

Aalia saw me talking and asked, "What?"

I smiled and said, "I'll tell you later."

Jo and Erica fluidly joined another group of revelers, leaving Aalia and I alone, or as alone as one can get in this scrum of people. We made eye contact occasionally but mostly just felt and moved with the beat. A slow song, 'I'll be there for You' by Bon Jovi, started playing and we reached out to hold each other while we move. It was a little awkward for me.

After the first chorus, Ann asked, "Can I cut in?" As we separate, it occurred to me that that we have no idea who she is cutting in on, me or Aalia. She took me by the shoulder and turned me around into her arms. I stopped feeling awkward for some reason and we held each other tight.

"Cutting in was an interesting move."

"You looked a little uncomfortable out there with Aalia."

"Did I?"

"It looked like you really like her and didn't know how to approach the subject. The slow dance just made it more uncomfortable."

A long pause.

"I also wanted to tell you that I could feel your boner when we were dancing before. I can feel it now, and it's getting me really hot. Hey, if you can't be honest at a lesbian bar, then where can you, eh?"

"Just not used to it yet. Normally these things get batted around for hours before you say what you really want."

"Come with me to the restrooms," she said, taking my hand and leading the way.

There was only one person in line. "Annie," she said recognizing my escort.

"Connie, I'd like you to meet Richard. He's a friend of Aalia."

"Haven't met her yet, but it's very nice to meet you," she said, her smile broadening.

When we pulled our curtain shut, Ann (Annie?) sat on the bench and directed me to her. She felt the front of my jeans and said, "Hmmmm." She unbuttoned the fly and pulled them down to mid-thigh. I was wearing silk boxers that evening so she pulled those down too, "Very nice, she whispered, wrapping her hand around my shaft and used her thumb to rub wetly across the precum leaking out.

"This is the best I can do tonight. I'm on my period. It's unfair, I get so horny during my period, but no one wants to help me out. Actually, there are some women who are into that sort of thing, but I don't think I'd want to deal with them the other 25 days a month."

She stuck out her tongue and cautiously licked the shaft. I think women do that to get a sense of how clean he is. Just putting the whole head in right away might be a mistake, depending on the guy.

Then she licked the head several times before opening her mouth and wrapping her pink lips around it. Her technique was to use her hand to jack me while enveloping the top three inches with her lips. Her mouth was very warm and wet. This technique also guarantees that the guy won't suddenly thrust deeply and gag the woman. I'd heard about guys doing that sort of thing and wondered why they would think that was a good idea.

I reached down and into her shirt, diving beneath her bra and lightly massaging her breasts. They were much softer than Kris's. She seemed to like it, so I continued. This also had the effect of turning me on more and shortening the time before I would cum.

I started feeling that certain event approaching, and asked her, "Where?"

She came off my cock long enough to look up and say, "You taste really nice, cum in my mouth."

"As you wish."

For the last minute or so, she started taking more and more of my cock into her mouth. Since she was controlling the depth, she got more and more confident as we went along.

With the help of several quite loud grunts, I emptied my balls into her mouth. This had been quite an evening.

Before I even pulled up my pants, we heard some quiet clapping coming from the other side of the curtain. Ann just shook her head and opened the curtain. One of them said, "Go girl." It was my turn to blush.

Back at our table, Aalia was visibly amazed, and stared at me with open mouth.

"I get it, news travels fast."

"According to the news, Eric got lucky too, but so far I've only heard of once. You're a beast."

"I did notice that more of the women are looking at me when I walk by."

Aalia started laughing and said, "See? Word travels fast."

"No complaints to management?"

"The only complaints will be that there's not enough to go around."

"Are you okay with it?"

"What are you going to do? At places like this, things like this happen."

"But are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I got a little something on the side too."

"Nobody tells me nuthin'."

"I might tell you later, or you could just wait for the news."

The rest of the evening was great. I spent a lot of time dancing, one time with 5 women at once. I had a third drink, danced and sweated a lot. I had one more woman proposition me for yet another trip to the restroom, but I declined and used the loo solo.

Eric and I left around 1 am, as the energy was fading. We had a lot of stories to share on the way home and vowed we'd go back if we were ever invited.

Just before noon on Sunday I got a call. "This is Richard," I said.

"It's Aalia," she said, "You're my third call on my new phone. One to my folks, one to Richard and now you. We're going to the beach. Please say you'll go with us. I'd feel better in your car than Eric's anyway."

I'd been planning to do laundry, but fuck that, beach with Aalia sounded soooo much better. "Absolutely. We should get started soon though.

"When can you be ready?"

"Half hour?"

"Perfect."

Eric rode in the front seat with Aalia in back. She sat right in the middle and was frequently making direct eye contact with me. I had to concentrate on keeping my eyes on the road. That perfect smile was on her face most of the ride out.

We stopped and got fried chicken, cole slaw and sodas at Kentucky Fried. Most of it was eaten before we got to the beach. I pulled into my favorite parking street at Venice beach, stopped and waited. As usually happened, we waited less than 5 minutes before someone pulled out of their spot, leaving it to us.

After a short walk, we set up our camp. She stripped off her shorts and shirt and revealed a one-piece suit, very low cut in the front and very high cut on the hips. She even had a pretty good tan.

We all ran down to the surf for a cooling dip. "I'm so glad the waves are small today. Last time I was in the ocean was 12 years ago." She ran out and without slowing down, dove into the first wave face. By the time she came sputtering up, I was in the water right behind her. The initial shock of the cold water was wearing off. Eric, for some reason was doing the "get into the water slowly" thing. In my experience, that is never a good idea.

We were standing in chest deep water, both of us with hard nipples, when a wave pushed her toward me. I put out my hands and grabbed her by the waist. She looked up to my eyes. Normally, I would have let her go right away, but this time I just held on. She pushed up and flopped over onto her back to float, with me still holding on. With just a little effort, I was able to keep her floating even with the jostling water.

After 30 seconds or so, she did a back flip out of my arms. She came up, wiped the water from her eyes, came toward me and gave me a kiss, then one more, before swimming away.

"Christ, it's cold," Eric had made it out to us.

"I was just thinking how hot it just got," I said, looking over at Aalia.

We got out and laid down on our towels. "What was that?" I asked.

"It was a kiss to thank you for taking me to the beach." No indication that Eric could overhear us.

"That was two kisses."

"One was for being so cool on Friday night. Most everyone I talked to wants to have sex with you. We're lesbians or bi, but we're women first. I like dick, I just can't stand 'Dick', the ladies man who clearly doesn't care about women at all. I had some bad experiences and figured I'd just steer clear and avoid the trouble."

"You," she said, "on the other hand, I wouldn't mind getting to know you a little better."

"The other night, all I could think about was you. Even when Ann, Annie to her friends, was going down on me, I imagined it was you."

"I can't have any more 'Dicks' in my life. Tell me the truth and treat me right and we might have something here." Getting up on one elbow, she leaned over and gave me another kiss.

12