Aarla's Descent Ch. 02

Story Info
Aarla goes for a walk.
1.2k words
2k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Coalition or UCS?" you ask as you keep walking in the sand. About an hour had passed since you've started out. By now your sinews had healed, nor you feel any pain that could be related to the crash. The upper portion of your flight suit has been cut and wrapped around your captor's head. In fact, once the top was off, the rest couldn't stay either, your body (aside from the straps) rendered completely naked. But that is exactly why you asked the question. Just to have something to ease your mind from the subject. Plus, digging in the man's past might just give you a clue about his actual intentions.

"What does it matter?" he asks, turning back to you with a grin. But that too gives you some valuable information. The Coalition and UCS are both factions that are made of natural born humans. They share the same language, culture, values and even most holidays. The only difference between the two is one's attitude to their own state. The Coalition started out as a single colony, New Earth (later renamed to New Terra), that was established once it became evident that Earth (or by everyone else just Old Terra) will no longer be able to support life. Except that New Earth has ceded from the UCS after the first wave of settlers arrived, with every other major colony to follow. As a consequence, almost the entire population of Old Terra had died, except for a couple hundred million people who either fled to Mars, Europa or Titan, or remained enclosed within the hundreds of city sized domes constructed as an emergency act. Needles the say, the stage was all set afterwards.

The Coalition became a vast, prosperous state, with hundreds of fertile worlds and all the resources the stars could offer. Meanwhile, the UCS remained small, and for the most part insignificant, clinging to their dead planet as there is no other alternative. To top it all, the Coalition just keeps expanding. If a system is already settled by humans, they take it over. If it is aliens (or genetically altered version of humans), then they kill them. The more systems they have, the larger is the population, and more aplenty are the resources. The Coalition Armada, the largest fleet known to date, expanding at an unprecedented rate.

You have to admit, your kind too is afraid to get exterminated by the Coalition. The only silver lining is that you have a shared border with both the UCS and the Zeta Sector. The latter has too advanced technology to ignore. And the UCS just took a chunk of Coalition space in a daring campaign to get them further away from Old Terra. A good sign that they've gotten overextended over their decades of conquests.

As for your captor: he just answered that he doesn't care. Something you might hear from a lone soul of a giant state, where there are so many planets that their entire society has embraced an epidemic of meaninglessness. Unlike the UCS or Adania, where every planet matters.

"Stars, I'm not about to exterminate your kind, if that is what you are asking. As I said: I intend to keep you as a slave," the man adds after a long pause.

"I'm not going to be your slave," you answer. The man stops, and gives you a sharp look. Only to smile afterwards.

For a moment, you are unsure why he did that. But then you notice it too: you are aroused. Taken aback, you look down, aghast by the sight of your erect nipples. Then you get your glance back to the man, now getting the meaning behind the smile. Somehow, you feel ashamed. But the truth to the matter is that you can't help it: the fact that the man is part of the conquerors, the race capable to exterminate your kind, the feeling of the straps holding your arms, hips and crotch, and the total feeling of being handled like an object, is just a combination of things that can get you turned on like no other.

Yes, you are kinky as fuck. Through and through as they say. It began during your childhood, when you started tapping on some messed up things on the StarNet. In fact, those were the only forms of content that you found enjoyable. And even today: your sex life consists of nothing more than all sorts of guys doing all sorts of wicked things to you.

"You see: you do want to be a slave," the man says, and immediately, his hand wanders between your legs, his index finger slipped between your labia lips next to the utility strap.

"Ahh...!" you gasp as a failed form of protest. You lock eyes with him. Still shameful. But you are adamant on your principles. You do not want to be a slave. And definitely not for the rest of your life. It just happens that you are a kinky woman who is open for some casual runs. Perhaps a d/s relationship at one point. But to be kept in a cage? In a deprivation suit? Used for no other purpose than sex? That sort of thing is simply too much for you. Problem is: now the man will no longer care. Instead, he will say you were destined for this life, your arousal used as a proof of concept.

"Bend down little slut," he says as he walks behind you. You decide to do as ordered. What else could you do?

"Now I might be in the mood, but..." you begin to say...

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" only to be interrupted as his cock enters your vagina. And for the Stars, it feels good having it in!

"What were you saying, my dear?" he asks jokingly. But you are unable to answer. Instead, you just stand there, your jaw wide open, your eyes kept at the desert as he keeps ramming you. After around thirty strokes, he comes, and you can feel his semen ejaculated inside you. Your sole regret being that you were yet to reach your climax.

"Ahhhh!!!" you exhale again as his fingers enter your pussy, and he starts stimulating you until you reach the pivotal moment: squirting all over his hand and the sand beneath you.

After the deed is done, the man walks in front of you, and starts leading you again, the strap yanked big time so you could see who is the boss.

"You just fucked me!" you say aloud. Still thrilled about the event.

"It will happen quite often to you during the years. So you better get used to it," the man says. "In fact, now that I'm considering that you are an adenian, I think I will have to keep you restrained at all times. One of the zetan straitjackets will do just fine. Nobody escapes those! Which means that you will be either getting it, or you will be sitting in a cage waiting for it. Pain and sex being your only sources of pleasure."

"I'm not going to be anyone's sex slave!" you dart. But you find your nipples erect again. Your body served as the instrument of your defeat for the second time.

"Looks like there is a small town there," the man says instead of dealing with the obvious. Looks like one was enough for him. "Come on, we will go to the pub, and refresh a bit. Perhaps you will start giving blowjobs once you are drunk enough!"

"I'm not giving anyone a blowjob!" you protest. But the man simply ignores you.

"Come on! It will be fun!" he says, and he yanks on the strap between your legs again, leading you onward.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Model Slave Ch. 01 A sleazy Photographer finds a new beautiful model to exploit.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
WWT: The Lab Two scientists run tentacle experiments on test subjects.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Traditional Etovian Welcome Welcome to the planet of Etov!in Audio
Sith Lost Ch. 01 A midnight meeting turns sour for Darth Orllah and Miley.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Sextraterrestrial Ch. 00 An alien invasion cuts Hannah's and Henry's graduation short.in Mind Control
More Stories