Sith Lost Ch. 01

Story Info
A midnight meeting turns sour for Darth Orllah and Miley.
2.1k words
4.45
5k
7
0

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darth Orllah smirked as the Rodian collapsed in front of her, his long fingered hands clasped together as he begged and babbled for his life.

"Do you understand what this halfwit is saying?" she asked over her shoulder.

Miley shook her head, unable to speak due to the ball gag lodged snugly in her mouth. She watched her mistress carefully, her eyes lingering on Orllah's lightsaber. The crimson blade had already taken the lives of the Rodian's three overly familiar friends and it now hovered just a few inches from his slender snout.

"You can tell your master," Orllah growled, that if he ever presumes to know my business again I will gut him like the fat pig he is." She lowered her blade and gestured with her chin, watching with a smile as the Rodian scurried away, tripping and slipping on the other dead goons in the process. Only when he was gone and she was sure that they were alone, did she shut off her blade and turn to look at Miley.

"Are you alright?" she asked, brushing a stray strand of blue hair out of her sub's face.

Miley nodded again, attempting a smile despite the gag in her mouth.

"Those fucking Sankor Kings," Orllah growled. "If they had hurt you..."

Miley stepped closer to her mistress and placed her head on her shoulder. She loved when Orllah got protective over her. It reminded her that although she was her slave, their relationship was much more than just a dom and her sub.

Orllah kissed the top of Miley's head, her arms wrapping around her as she pulled her close. Miley would have held her back but her own arms were bound tightly behind her back so all she could do in return was press herself tightly against her mistress.

"Come on," Orllah said at last, stepping back and taking hold of the chain connected to the gold collar fixed around Miley's neck. "It's getting late."

They made their way quickly back to the palace, Orllah leading, Miley following a step behind her mistress as was proper. They met few people along the way, those that they did see stopping and bowing before the Sith as she approached. They didn't appear to look at Miley, but she could feel their eyes on her nonetheless, their confusion, jealousy and awe sending shivers of pleasure through her body. When they reached the palace, Orllah's worrisome protocol droid, BD-7 was waiting in the entrance hall.

"Oh!" BD exclaimed. "Mistress Orllah! Lady Miley! I heard the blasters from here! I was ever so worried! I must ask next time that you call me once the fight is over! I'm afraid I might short circuit with worry otherwise!"

"Enough, BD!" Orllah snapped, though Miley could not help but notice the small smile pulling at the corners of her mouth. "Draw a bath and have the kitchen send up some food. It's been a long night."

"I take it the meeting did not go well, Mistress?"

"When does it ever?" she replied, leading Miley up the stairs by the collar to her quarters.

The palace was not an especially large building but it was suitably impressive. Orllah's chambers consisted of the entire top floor and included an entertaining room, a small library and study, a pool and a training room. Most impressive though was the bedroom. A large double bed sat opposite a wide, open balcony. With the palace situated on a small mesa, the balcony offered uninterrupted views of the city to the south, the ocean to the west and the vast, star studded sky above. The walls of the room were draped with fine silks and velvets, whilst padded leather panels with attached shackles hung at intervals. Other equipment, including a small metal cage, were dotted about the room, giving the room the appearance of a luxury dungeon as much as a bedroom.

"Down," Orllah commanded, dropping the leash as she strode towards the balcony.

Miley did as ordered; kneeling on the plush carpet, her legs apart and her ass resting on the heels of her feet. She watched as Orllah cast off her robe and ran a hand over her lekku, subconsciously brushing the small scar on the back of her head. Miley could still remember the day she had found her. Her starfighter had fallen from the sky, sucked into Kintoone's massive gravitational pull and torn apart by the storms that ravaged the upper atmosphere. She had seen dozens of other ships suffer the same fate but none had made it to the surface before breaking up completely. Orllah was the only one to have survived but even then, she had been badly wounded. Miley had found the crash site, had pulled the Twi'lek from the wreckage and hidden her from the raiders and Sankor King gangs. She had treated Orllah's wounds and stayed by her side until she woke up. It had taken a great deal of explaining but eventually she had made her understand. Orllah was trapped on Kintoone just as everyone else was. The only difference was that Darth Orllah was a Sith.

"Mpph?"

Orllah raised her eyebrow as she turned to Miley. A flick of her hand loosened the gag enough for Miley to spit it out, her jaw aching in a pleasing sort of way.

"Do you miss it?" she asked, nodding towards the sky and the countless stars that wheeled overhead.

"Yes," Orllah said thoughtfully. "There's a war going on out there that I'm no longer part of. I thought it was my destiny to bring victory to the Empire..."

"And now?" Miley asked hesitantly.

Orllah turned and looked at her, her eyes sparkling deviously. "Now I don't know what my destiny is," she said. "But I am glad to be here nevertheless... Even if I am stuck with a disobedient bitch like you."

Miley grinned playfully as Orllah moved towards her. She took her chin between her thumb and forefinger and tilted her head back before pressing her lips against hers. Miley melted into the kiss, the taste of Orllah's dark lips causing her body to ache with longing even as she strained against the ropes that bound her.

"Ahem..."

Orllah pulled away from her as BD-7 entered the room baring a tray laden with spiced meats, ripe fruit and two goblets of wine. "Set it on the table," she instructed, indicating a carved coffee table in front of a deep buttoned black velvet sofa.

Miley looked hungrily at the food as Orllah pulled her to her feet, suddenly realising how long it had been since they had last eaten. As Orllah undid the knots around her wrists she took a subconscious step towards the food before her collar suddenly pulled tight about her throat, causing her to gasp in surprise.

"And where do you think you're going?"

"Sorry, mistress," she muttered, looking down at the floor.

Orllah allowed the silence to hang in the air, Miley shifting uncomfortably beneath her stern gaze. When she thought she could bare it no longer, Orllah at last ordered her to hold out her hands where she proceeded to fit a pair of gold shackles around each of her wrists in turn.

"Remove your clothes," she ordered when she had finished, sauntering over the to the sofa and sitting down.

The black jumpsuit that Miley wore was much like a second skin it fitted her so snugly. A gold zip ran all the way from the collar down to her naval and it was there that she began, slowly opening the suit to reveal her breasts and stomach. She peeled her arms out of the sleeves, taking care not to snag the suit on the cuffs, before turning around and bending over as she pulled it down over her ass. She could feel Orllah's gaze on her body, devouring her with her eyes, and felt that all to familiar surge of longing. As she pulled her feet free she picked the suit up and carefully folded it, setting it beside the cage as she had been trained to do.

"Good," Orllah said between a mouthful of food. "You may sit... On the floor!" she added as Miley made for the sofa.

Miley settled herself on the floor before her mistress, keeping her legs open so as not to cover her pussy. She glanced at Orllah and, with her mistress' approval, helped herself to a platter of food and the remaining goblet. Orllah watched her as she ate, sipping quietly from her goblet on the sofa and picking at the remains of her own meal. It bothered her to be watched as she ate, but then that was precisely why Orllah did it and she knew that to say anything would not make things worse so she ate quickly and quietly, doing her best to ignore her mistress' heavy lidded stare.

"Thank you, BD," Orllah said when they had finished.

"A pleasure, Mistress," the droid replied. "Your bath is ready as requested."

"Very good. You may retire for the night."

BD-7 bowed and removed the tray, whirring his way from the room. Orllah waited until he was gone before standing up and taking hold of the chain attached to Miley's collar. "Come."

They crossed the room and stepped behind a plush silk curtain into the refresher. Glassless arches ran the length of the exterior wall whilst the centre of the room was dominated by a sunken bath big enough to comfortably fit four people. Steam rose from the perfumed water and mounds of bubbles rose and fell like mountains upon the surface. Orllah stopped before the bath and turned to face Miley, spreading her arms expectantly.

Miley bowed her head in understanding and began to undress the Sith Lord, unlacing the knee high sandals that she wore and peeling off her black hot pants and vambraces to reveal the scarlet coloured skin and black Sith tattoos beneath. The tattoos crisscrossed the Twi'lek's entire body, from her feet to the tips of her lekku. The design was so natural, so artfully done that it was hard to think of them as tattoos and not a part of the Sith's skin. Each one, she knew, had a significance, though she only knew the story of a handful at most.

Orllah watched her carefully as she removed the Sith's armoured crop top, exposing her full, round breasts and the tattoos that encompassed them like claws. "Ask," she said.

Miley hesitated, tracing a 'v' shaped design just beneath the Twi'lek's cleavage. "This one," she said. "What does this mean?"

"Marun Raal," Orllah said with a sneer. "He was a Trandoshian slaver that thought I would make a pretty prize."

"What happened to him?"

"My master required information on one of his clients who had a fetish for lost Twi'lek girls. I played the part and when I had what we needed I dismantled Marun's operation and killed them both," she said making two harsh slashes with her finger in the shape of the tattoo.

Miley nodded, her gaze lingering on the tattoo. The stories that she had heard so far were all much the same, each stroke of ink representing the life of someone significant that she had killed during her career. She supposed the mass of black ink ought to have concerned her but Miley could not help but be enthralled by the tattoos and the stories they alluded to.

"Who was your master?" the question slipped from her lips before she could stop herself and she knew immediately it had been a mistake. Orllah tensed as if she had just been struck by one of her own bolts of Sith lightning and the warmth had drained from her eyes. She pulled Miley's hand away from her chest, roughly snapping her wrists behind her back and engaging the locks on the cuffs.

"What have I told you about asking that question?" she hissed in Miley's ear.

"I'm sorry," Miley breathed. "I..."

Orllah wasn't listening however. She grabbed Miley by the collar and dragged her into the warm water before ordering her onto her knees. Miley knew what was coming and took several deep breaths as Orllah positioned herself in front of her, her legs apart, red knees just visible above the water line.

"That mouth got you into this," the Sith whispered. "Let's see it get you out of it."

She wound her fingers through Miley's hair, allowed her one last deep breath, then pushed her head down beneath the water towards her pussy. She learnt back, eyes closed and toes curling as she felt Miley's tongue brush her clit. There were, she thought, far worse places in the galaxy that she might have ended up...