Aarla's Descent Ch. 04

Story Info
Aarla gives a blowjob.
1.3k words
1.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready?" Mr. Garcia asks. In the next few hours you had reached the Star canyon, shaped as a perfect star with five points, the edges sunken to the ground by solid ninety degree walls. The place's origin serves as a complete mystery not just to you but to the entire world. Perhaps it was aliens. Perhaps it was a natural catastrophe of some sorts. Either way: it doesn't matter. All that matters is that the five identical points make perfect for a hiding spot.

Over the course of centuries, there were numerous artificial caves created across the canyon. Some of them used to hide money. Others to hide art pieces or other valuables. In this case, what you are after is a statue. It was stolen by a gang of pirates from an UCS museum a couple decades ago, however the UCS got mad, and they sent commandos after the poor souls. In fact, a couple decades was exactly how long it took for the UCS to calm down, and now the artifact can be retrieved to serve display at a crime lord's hiding spot. Except that if is up to you, you will sell it at home instead, where you could get two times as much for your efforts. But how the hell would this get back to be up to you? Now that is the real question!

"Are you sleeping, darling?" Mr. Garcia asks again. In your mind, you couldn't use his surname. Randy. What kind of name is that? You could argue that is is just a name. Just like any other name you came across. But this is the Randy who captured you, trashed your ship, had sex with you, whored you out (albeit he claims not intentionally), and now wants to keep you as a slave for the rest of your life. How the hell are you supposed to call him Randy? No, Mr. Garcia is the furthest you could get. Perhaps later on this could change when you have found a way to reverse the situation. Because yes, after this, revenge is the minimum!

"Aarla, are you awake?" Mr. Garcia asks again. You look down on the sand, over the fifty feet of rope that was pulled from the man's backpack, one end held in his hand, the other knotted to the utility strap on your crotch. Yes, this is how he thought you should cover the fifty feet distance between here and the bottom of the canyon. How marvelous!

"Mhmm!" you nod, a piece of cloth strapped in your mouth to muffle any sound you would make.

"Take a step then, my dear," the man says, the other end of the rope held in his hand.

Technically, you could survive a fall such as this. It would be one hell of painful thing to recover from. But you would endure. In the end, you sigh, and decide to go under, the utility strap between your legs yanked heavily as your one hundred and ten pound weight gets entirely supported by the rope. Of course: it hurts like hell!

"Mhmmmm!!!!" you yell into the gag as you feel the pain from your vagina. With another thought, you wouldn't call him Randy. Even if you return the favor, and you decide to enslave him. Instead, you will call him Footlicker!

"Alright, starting to get you down," Mr. Garcia says, and in a slow, albeit determined fashion you indeed begin to get down.

"Mhmmmm!!!!" you yell again. And again. And again. But finally your two feet does touch the ground beneath you. That fucking bastard! you think afterwards. Yes, Footlicker! This is who he is going to be. The man who is destined to lick your feet for an eternity!

In the following minutes the man rivets an iron anchor to the ground, and uses another rope to climb down. As he gets to the bottom of the canyon, with his back towards you, you think this could be an easy way to get free: knock him out against the rock with a single movement of your foot. But even if you do it, you remember the sign on the board: If you are a Helcion, you can hop right in for a collar! No, the moment you return to the town, you would just get enslaved again. Such is the mindset of these people. If you want to escape, you need to be away from this place. Preferably one to one against him on a starship. That would enable you to reverse the enslavement, train him up as you see fit, then go to a planet of your liking.

"That wasn't that hard, was it?" Mr. Garcia asks, and a huge slap lands on your ass.

"Mhm!" you shake you head. In the meantime the man removes the rope from the utility strap. You also expect that he would untie the gag. But he chooses to keep it in.

"I presume you still have all the telemetry data in your head," Mr. Garcia says.

You nod.

"Good. Every time we get past a cave where you think we could find the statue, just start making sounds," the man says, and your humiliating task begins.

For some time, you thread forward in silence. You pass the first cave, but you remember that was already robbed a few years ago. You pass the second one, it collapsed, you remember it just as perfectly as you would still be in cockpit. Stars, it seems like a decade ago! When you reach the third cave, you start to "Mhm!!!", as you recognize it as one of the small caves that could indeed have the statue.

"Good pet," Mr. Garcia says, and he escorts you inside the cave, a flashlight used to guide you.

It is not a long way actually that you have to make. In fact, it is only about a hundred feet. Then you can finally see it: a foot tall statue made of metal, all rusted up, that resembles a man with a ball over his head, participating in some sort of a sports event. You don't think it would worth much. In fact, any other race would say it has no notable value. But the sports event itself was notable enough for statues like this to be displayed in museums, even today, centuries after the sports event came of the past, replaced by something new that will be one day just as weird and useless a couple centuries later.

Mr. Garcia laughs, and takes the statue in his hand, you standing next to him.

"Mission accomplished," he says. To your surprise, you are pushed on your knees, and he starts unlocking the makeshift gag. "And now comes a reward from my other prize here," he adds, his erect cock whipped out in front of you.

In his eyes, you can see he expects a moment of pause. But you just open your mouth, and you start sucking on it like the slut you are. At this point, you truly see no point to resist him. One: you are horny as fuck, and your captivity is perfect to let out your sexual urges without any shame in it. Not like there should be actual shame in this sort of stuff! Two: you already decided that you are going to enslave this man. Just to give him a taste of the humiliation that comes from being led around like a pet. So why should you resist when you are already on an established line of events?

After a couple of minutes, the man comes in your mouth, his semen ejaculated on your tongue.

"Excellent job, my pet!" he says, and he pats you on the head like a dog.

You get ready to be led outside the cave, back to the town you visited earlier. It is the sound of a gunshot that takes you out of this expectation, the bullet passing through the air before you, ricocheted to the ground from the cave's walls.

You were followed here, you realize. Perhaps it is another group, who wants the statue. Or some folks from the town who set their sights on you.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Gangbang for Carly Carly's mom thinks of the perfect birthday gift.in Group Sex
Fourway way on the Sofa Two guys share their girlfriends in a rough and wild 4 way.in Group Sex
A Bumpy Ride A wife bouncing on a young man's lap.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Smart Girls Give Head to Get Ahead Elaine is offered her dream job in exchange for kinky sex.in BDSM
Bondage under Stars Pt. 01 Story of how me and wife had bondage sex in the outdoors.in Fetish
More Stories