All Comments on 'Aaron and Da'zee'

by bigblobusa

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
EltonBuddhaEltonBuddhaover 3 years ago
Pretty good for a first try

I can't quite join you in appreciating scat play, but the rest of your kinks I find to be pretty hot. Always been fascinated by the idea of a female mouth as a personal toilet, but would hope that some women who are into this don't need to feel lower or less worthwhile than their playmates. But that's a matter of taste I guess.

bigblobusabigblobusaover 3 years agoAuthor
@Elton

I've heard that from others, not understanding the need to feel less than. I think it's just something we are hardwired with...can't help the way I feel. It adds to the enjoyment and the feeling of humiliation.

Although I have had the pleasure of being a personal urinal, I've never done anything like Da'zee in real life.

Scat play will always be a hard limit. But for some reason, when I'm masturbating and need something to push me over the edge, scat always does the job. It's not the shit itself, it's the degradation, the use, the serving, and the devotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the turn of of bLACK FEMALE SUBMITTING FOR A CHANGE

bigblobusabigblobusaabout 1 year agoAuthor

Glad you like that Dazee is black and submits to a white man. While there are similar stories on here, most of them are just the opposite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigblobusa@bigblobusa
I am not that great of a writer, but I have decided to give it a try as I know some of my fantasies, while not unique, are not written in abundance.