Abandoned Prison Pt. 03

Story Info
Kass meets cute but also terrifying woman in the prison.
2.1k words
3.91
3.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hanzo_D
Hanzo_D
7 Followers

Kass was left alone in his cell again. He was breathing heavily and there was a pained expression on his face that he couldn't control.

In his mind, he kept asking just one question. "When will the pain go away?"

He felt terrible pain inside his chest but it wasn't his heart or any other organ. He knew that because he didn't feel like something was wrong with his body it was his soul that was hurting.

He never felt anything like that and he couldn't think about anything else. Even though he wasn't doing anything physically demanding the constant pain was making him tired.

It felt like every move and every thought made the pain even worse. The only thing that he could do was to fall on the side of the hard prison floor and fall asleep.

When he woke up his whole body hurt and he felt a bit less tired but it was hard to get good sleep on the hard cell floor.

The pain in his chest has weakened. It still hurt but it was at least bearable now and his mind was much more clear.

To his surprise he found food lying next to him. There was a quite large piece of bread and a big mushroom with a purple hat and dark purple leg he had never seen before. He didn't think that they would try to poison him like that and then there was also a mug of water next to it.

He was really thirsty so he drank the water first but then he got curious about the mushroom. It looked strange so he took just a little piece of it. It was bitter but not so much that he couldn't eat it so he ate the rest of it as well.

The food made him feel a bit better but his body and his soul were still hurting.

The events from the ritual played in his mind. When the woman put her hand on him he suddenly passed out. Everything went black and he felt like he was suffocating but he couldn't control his body and he barely caught his breath back when he came back to consciousness.

She remembered that the name of the woman that did it to him was Nadia. She was heartless and maybe even cruel. From what he remembered she enjoyed torturing him. There was glitter in her eyes and even a slight smile on her lips when she was hurting him.

He was sometimes harsh on people that worked for him but he never did it out of cruelty. Sometimes they didn't show enough respect so he had to remind them who they were talking to or they were lazy and he had to motivate them. It was either lowering their pay or even more serious threats when it was necessary.

Most people only cared about getting drunk for the money he gave them. It was hard work to keep them all in line and dealing with them together with the city authorities made him feel tired sometimes but it had to be done. It was a part of being a successful man.

He already suffered enough here but he was sure that there are many other painful things they could do to him some of them probably even worse than what they already put him through.

So it was time to plan an escape. Kass didn't feel really well right now but he knew that it probably won't get any better.

First, he needed to find a way to get from these cuffs or to somehow break the chains. He thought that everything here is quite old and rusted so it might not be so hard to get out of these restraints.

He tried to pull the chains from the wall but they didn't move at all. Then he tried to slip his hands out of the cuffs. He was careful to be as silent as he could so he wouldn't get the ghost's attention but he couldn't stop the chains from making quiet sounds when he moved. His heart was beating fast because the guard could come by any time so he kept looking outside if she wasn't near.

Suddenly he froze when he heard a female voice talk to him. "Hello, what are you doing here?" The voice was sweet but also somehow terrifying. He was unable to move. Sweat was running down his forehead and he didn't know what to say. He just hoped that she won't call the ghost again.

"You must be the one Nadia was talking about. Aren't you bored here? Don't you want to stretch a little bit," she said with her sweet voice and quietly giggled.

"I don't know," he said hesitantly. This woman looked the youngest he had seen so far and she was also the most charming with her mysterious smile the sparkles in her orange eyes and her dark red hair.

She didn't wait until he would say anything else and called the guard. After a couple of seconds, he felt the cold again as the ghost flew in front of his cell.

"I will be taking him with me but you can stay here. I can take care of him," she said with a calm voice. The ghost didn't show any signs of recognizing what the woman told her but she opened the door to his cell and unlocked his cuffs.

He managed to get up only after a couple of tries because he still felt tired and he felt weakness in his knees. "Now just don't do anything silly and follow me." It wasn't a threat her voice sounded playful instead which was strange and Kass had trouble figuring out what was this woman planing to do with him.

They started walking to the end of the corridor again and up the stairs to the floor where he was last time. She was probably a witch as well. He couldn't know what kind of magic she could do but since they were necromancers she could probably summon undead and maybe even ghosts.

However, she was quite small and she didn't look too strong so he thought that he was lucky that she decided to take him out of the cell with his hands free and without any guards.

He was a quite strong man so could attack her and knock her out before she could cast any spells because he knew that mages had to meditate and calm down before using magic. But he wanted to wait until they would reach the upper floor to see if someone is there.

To his relief the upper floor was empty but he wanted to distract her first before taking action.

"So, may I ask where are we going?" he asked and tried to sound respectful to her.

"Don't talk again unless I ask you something," was her threatening response.

It surprised him and he didn't want to do just what some woman tells him so he said "And why would I do that?" as he prepared to strike her head into the wall to knock her out and escape.

His breath stopped when she quickly turned around and the threatening fire in her eyes stunned him. She was the one that showed him into the wall.

Even though she looked normal on the outside except for her eyes he felt that her whole body and her hands were really hot like a wild flame that has ignited inside her as she pressed her body on him.

Suddenly her mood changed and she gave him the cutest smile he had ever seen but he noticed that flames appeared on her fingertips and they were burning his hands. His face was in pain but her expression didn't change.

The fire was gone from her eyes and it got switched for a playful look. "Now think about what you said again," she said.

The flames hurt quite a lot and Kass realized that this woman is much more dangerous than he thought which meant that this wasn't the best time to try and escape.

"As you wish, I won't talk anymore," he said to be safe from her.

"Good, that is what I like to hear," she said with satisfaction.

She cooled down and let go of him. He followed her again and this time they walked across the whole floor until he saw another set of stairs at the end of the hallway. They walked down two floors and he thought that they must be at the most bottom level of the prison. They were on the opposite side than the cells were.

This floor was completely dark so he couldn't see anything at first and the air was stale again but this time he also smelled that something was burned here. Maybe it was some meat but he couldn't tell from which animal it was.

The woman started to light the candles on the walls with the fire from her hands. The light from them was a lot weaker than in the cells so it was still quite dark but he could see how the corridor looked like.

There were six heavy wooden doors reinforced with iron straps. Kass thought that the rooms behind them might have been used for solitary confinement since this place was deep underground and the prisoners probably couldn't hear each other through the heavy doors.

He just hoped that the woman isn't taking him in one of those rooms because he would probably have gone crazy if she locked him there for a longer time.

Luckily they kept going until they stopped at the end of the corridor. There was one last cell here but this one didn't have any wooden doors but it was behind iron bars. He noticed that these were stronger than the ones in his cell.

It was really dark inside but he could recognize something that looked like a pile of ash in the middle.

The woman opened the door to the cell with a big iron key and she pointed to the corner in front of the cell. There was a broomstick with a wooden bucket and a shovel with a short handle.

She told him to take it and he did as she said because he didn't want to face her wrath again.

It reminded him of the times when he was still living with his father in a small coastal town. He had to do most of the work around the house because his father was usually at work or drinking in a tavern.

However, he hasn't done anything like that for a while. He left his crazy old father in that town and he was sending him enough money so he could survive there. Now he had servants that did all the housework in his mansion. It wasn't the biggest in Grengrod but he was still proud of it.

He had no other choice than to do the work of his servants. He was used to it once so he could do it again.

He was hesitating about going inside the cell but the woman encouraged him "Go on, it's not like I am going to burn you alive in there." She giggled and a playful smile appeared on her lips.

Kass couldn't understand this woman and he thought that she might even be crazy but he hoped that she wasn't crazy enough to burn him alive in there.

There were two small stairs that led inside the cell. When he stepped on them he noticed that they were really warm as was the air inside the cell and the smell of the burned meat was even stronger here so he thought that something must have been burned here quite recently.

The floor below him was mostly covered in ash so he couldn't exactly see what it was made of but it looked like some sort of black smooth rock.

He stepped on the floor but it immediately burned his foot so he stepped back on the stairs and he wanted to leave but it was already too late. The door behind him made a loud crash and he heard the lock click. He was trapped inside.

He panicked. Getting burned alive was one of the worst fates that he could imagine. "Are you insane? Do you want to burn me alive here?" he yelled at her.

The smile on the woman's face widened and she looked happy and cute but there was something sinister in her eyes waiting to be fed his fear and suffering.

Hanzo_D
Hanzo_D
7 Followers