A Virtual Erotic Experience

Story Info
A couple takes part in a trial of some new VR technology.
19.9k words
4.42
17.2k
21
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Author's note: Thanks so much for checking out my story. If you have any comments or feedback, I would surely appreciate that. I love to hear what people find arousing. It really helps my motivation for future stories. Feel free to message me anytime!

A Virtual Erotic Experience

As the high speed train sped towards the facility I looked over at my wife Luna sitting next to me in the comfortable passenger bench. She looked so pretty staring out the window lost in thought. I placed a hand on her knee and she turned, smiling, her face a bit red. Was it from the sun we got yesterday? Or was it from the anticipation of our destination and the events that lie in our near future? It is not every day that you are selected to participate in a trial of a brand new virtual erotic experience from Neura-Conn, the industry leader in VR technology. It was very much an understatement that we were both quite excited, if not also a bit apprehensive.

I must also admit that I was somewhat on edge because it had been over a week since I last had any kind of sexual release. After we were informed that we had been selected, we were sent a kind of electronic "welcome packet" that explained the trial in greater detail and also gave us some instructions leading up to our selected date. One of the stipulations was that we refrain from all forms of sexual activity for at least seven days prior to the experience, something that I assume affected me quite a bit more than my wife. In normal times, I masturbated a little more often than I would like to admit, probably more than your average guy in his late-40s.

Though I had read through the packet at least a dozen times already, I decided to fire up the app on my AR glasses one more time. If nothing else, it would help pass the time during this last leg of our trip. The bright Neura-Conn logo quickly flashed onto my right retina and then a simple menu was displayed. I begin to tab through the headings. One of them gave a brief overview of NC's history. Apparently it had been founded in 2069 and was one of the first companies to really perfect both the scanning and transmission of human brainwaves. The technology was first developed to help control certain forms of mental illness, but within a decade had been appropriated by the entertainment business, and of course pornography.

While I had tried a few passive Neura-Conn VR porn experiences in the past, ones where it genuinely felt like you were in an erotic scenario, there was always a bit of a dream-like "out of body" feel to it. I had to admit that the demos were very arousing, but not enough to plop down the millions required to purchase one of their in home devices.

That being said, there had apparently been a major breakthrough in the technology within the past couple years that not only allowed the VR to feel nearly identical with reality, but also tapped into your own thoughts and memories to create a custom experience "tailored to each individual" as the welcome app stated. I wasn't exactly sure what we were in for but the enticing heading on one the product goals tab read "An unparalleled erotic experience." If their technology could do half of what they advertised, Luna and I were certainly in for a treat.

***

The massive facility was only a hundred meters or so from where we exited the train. It towered above us, its stainless steel exterior gleaming in the sun as we excitedly walked towards the entrance. A beautiful young woman in a light blue gown greeted us as we neared the revolving door, bowing respectfully.

"Hello, I am Dr. Ada Taylor. You must be Jaxon and Luna. Feel free to call me Ada." I smiled at her while Luna nodded. "Follow me please, and we will get you both signed in very shortly. I know you are probably anxious to get started."

The doctor had the sort of youthful enthusiasm you might expect from someone no older than the age of 30. Her medium-length hair was dyed a gorgeous shade of green-blue that amazingly complimented her olive skin. She had striking dark features, but her obvious intelligence was what seemed to make her attractive to me the most. I felt bad for being so enamored by the young woman right next to my wife, but I am sure my pent up sexual energy had at least a little to do with it.

After entering the building, we found ourselves in a well lit hallway. Ada walked ahead of us quickly. "So how is this all going to work?" I asked, speeding up my steps to keep up with her pace.

"Didn't you review the welcome app?"

"Well yes, but it didn't really give any details other than it was going to be like a mind-blowing sexual experience."

Luna made a soft noise in agreement. "Will we be together during the trial?"

Ada slightly slowed her pace to consider her response. "Well, you will be in the same room but hooked up to different machines running your neura-conn trials simultaneously. So technically you will be physically only a few feet apart, but will likely have two totally different experiences. Our multi-user experience for this iteration is not quite ready for trials to begin just yet."

"Oh, I see," responded Luna. "I guess that is better than being totally separated."

"Well," the young doctor continued. "If you have ever used our technology before, you know that it completely shuts off your outward consciousness anyway. You really will feel like you are transported to a totally different time or place. I can't wait for you to try it. You guys are in for such a treat!" She smiled, almost mischievously. "And here we are!"

We had arrived at the entrance to what looked like a different section of the facility. There was a kind of welcome desk with another cute girl sitting behind it. She gave my wife and I each a tablet for us to sign and confirm some routine health information. Then a man wearing a grey and black robe walked out of a back room and greeted us warmly.

"Hello!... Luna, Jaxon... my name is Geoff... no need to be formal with last names here," he said, smiling. "I am the VP of research and development here at NC. We are so glad you both could make it. Come have a seat here and we can go over a few things before we begin." He motioned us over to a small consultation table and the three of us had a seat.

"As I am sure you are aware, we are still in the trial stages with the latest iteration of our technology, but the first thing I want to do is assure you we would not be doing this trial if we had not completed rigorous safety testing first. You will be completely out of harm's way for the duration of the experience, so don't worry about anything like that."

"What we will actually be looking for in this trial is how arousing the experience is for you overall. We are still tweaking a few settings before we roll this out to the public and we would like to test it on many different types of people before that happens. In fact, you will be the first long-term married couple to try the experience. We are very anxious to see the results."

Luna smiled at me and reached over to hold my hand.

"OK, so let me give you the run down on how Neura-Conn 6.0 works," Geoff continued. "You will see a series of 'scenarios' if you will... each lasting about 10-15 minutes long. They are designed to each get a little more arousing for you and our goal is for you to be at your peak arousal at the very end of the experience. Now Luna, this is where your experience may differ from your husbands. Since you reported to us in your application that you can have multiple orgasms, it may be possible for you to also achieve multiple orgasms throughout this experience. Our settings for you will allow for that, so if you ever feel like you are about to climax, go ahead and 'lean in' to that feeling."

I suddenly felt a mixture of jealousy and also extreme arousal at the thought of my wife cumming over and over during her virtual experience.

"Now for most of us guys," Geoff said, turning to me, "an orgasm, especially when combined with ejaculation causes our arousal level to drop considerably, and we feel that is not ideal for this experience. Therefore, our settings for your trial will not allow you to have a traditional orgasm. If you are lucky, you may experience some dry ones, which can be highly pleasurable. But if everything goes according to plan, ejaculation should not be possible. Now let me answer any other questions you might have... please."

"What exactly are we going to see?" Luna piped up quickly.

"Well, that really will be completely up to you. Our neuro scanners will be reading your brain waves for the duration of the experience. They will look for patterns in your arousal centers to determine what things turn you on the most. These may be in the form of specific people, events, situations, objects, and of course they may involve any kinks or fetishes that you have... maybe even some that you don't even know about yet." He grinned.

"And what's more," he continued, "this experience will be much more than simply things you will 'see.' Some of it may be more visually oriented, and some of it may be fully interactive involving all of your senses. Everyone's brain reacts with our technology a bit differently, so we really have no way of knowing until we get you in there. Some people have reported their experiences to be so vivid that they could not distinguish them from reality. That is why we are still doing trials. We would love to find out how people in your demographic and with your sexual backgrounds react to the experience."

Luna gave me a long stare as if thinking 'what exactly have we gotten ourselves into?' She finally spoke. "So we might even have visions about each other?"

"Well yes, that is entirely plausible... and some of us are even expecting it. We suspect that since you will be together right up until the time the trial begins, that you will be in each other's very short term memory in a very profound way. This is likely to be reflected in the experience in some way. Again, this is one of the reasons you were selected for the trial. But please don't be alarmed by anything else that might pop up. Even though it may feel real, keep in mind that it is all in fact just happening in your brain. Are there any other questions?"

I decided to ask one. "Will we have to report what happened after we are finished?.. like what all we experienced?"

"Well Jaxon, that is a good question. Due to privacy laws, we are not actually allowed to ask about what you experience specifically, You can give this information up voluntarily if you want, but we are more concerned with the data we will get from the brain scans themselves. Your arousal level will be monitored electronically at all times. That is what we most interested in.. seeing if the software can keep you aroused for the duration of the session. The most important thing for you all is to simply enjoy it!"

Luna and I smiled back at him, feeling a bit more re-assured that the experience would be pleasant all around.

"Oh one last thing," Geoff added. "Under normal circumstances, this product would be used in the privacy of your own home, or in a private room at one of our facilities. But since we are still in the trial phase of development, we will have to leave a representative in the room with you all to set up and monitor the session. Ada here will be your room monitor. Do we have your consent to this?

A little more time with Ada wouldn't hurt anything, I thought. I quickly affirmed without even consulting Luna, but she chuckled to herself, and after a moment, nodded in agreement.

With that, Geoff stood up. "Ada, are we all ready to go?"Ada walked over to the table, motioning for us to both once again follow her. We quickly got up from our chairs and began to walk behind her. Geoff halfway shouted at us as we moved away from him, "Good luck and see you on the other side!"

***

The "trial" room was quite dark with most of the light being produced by four computer terminals positioned on one of the walls. In the middle of the room were two very comfortable looking chairs that almost resembled old car seats. They were reclined significantly with belts and buckles hanging off the sides at various points. Behind them was a stack of unfamiliar looking electronic equipment with multiple wires running up to the headrests of each chair. Attached to the top of the headrests were large dome-shaped structures with a couple of glowing LEDs on the front.

"Now," Ada began, "can you both please disrobe for me? You can put your clothes here in this footlocker."

She pointed to a small metal box under one of the monitors. I gave her a confused glance.

She laughed. "Sir, it's the 22nd century, you all aren't shy about that are you? And trust me, the experience will be far more pleasant if you are in the nude."

I laughed and smiled back, reminiscing for a moment at my somewhat conservative upbringing. The shame of public nudity was of course a thing of the past these days, but I often felt just a bit of self-consciousness showing my entire body in front of a beautiful woman, especially with my wife also in the room. Luna, however, was a bit more of a free spirit. As I glanced over to get her reaction to the doctor's request, she was already half way naked.

Soon our clothes were packed into the footlocker. Ada was busy at one of the computer terminals and didn't even acknowledge us as we stripped in front of her. Casually aware that we were now fully undressed, she pointed to the chair on the left. "Jaxon, that one is yours, and the other is Luna's. Go ahead and have a seat and make yourself comfortable."

The material covering the chairs was extremely soft but not sticky at all. It felt amazing against my skin and I could see Luna admiring its construction as well. Settling back into the reclined seat, I was amazed how comfortable and relaxed I felt. I could have easily lain there and probably fallen asleep in minutes if I wasn't so filled with anticipation for the imminent trial.

After about 30 seconds, Ada turned from her screen and began to walk towards me. A jolt of excitement rocketed though my body as this gorgeous young woman was now getting a total eyeful of all of my intimate bits. When she reached the foot of the chair, she bent down and picked up one of the belts that was attached to the side. She then placed it over my legs and fastened it to a kind of buckle on the other side of the chair.

"Don't worry, this is mostly just a precaution" she started. "Most people are totally immobile when they are in the neura-conn. But every once in a while we get those 'sleep walker' type people that try to get up and move around. This obviously would sever the link and abruptly end the experience for you."

She continued to buckle me in by also fastening belts around my arms and chest. "These wrist straps also keep your hands from... you know... wandering where they shouldn't. You don't want to end your experience early that way either, do you?" She smiled at me mischievously again.

After I was all strapped in, Ada walked behind the chair and began to manipulate the dome that was now a few inches above my head. She carefully moved it downward until the front part of it was directly over my forehead, somewhat blocking my view of the room. "Just sit tight for a second while I get your wife strapped in and then we will be ready to go."

I then heard the doctor walk towards Luna's chair on my left. Soon I could hear the snap of a few buckles, and then a bit of embarrassed giggling. I so wanted to be able to see what they were doing as it is not every day you get to watch a sexy young doctor strap down your naked wife. But I didn't want to move too much and ruin whatever placement Ada had me positioned in.

"All right. It looks like we are all set," I suddenly heard Ada say, now speaking much more loudly. I heard her footsteps return to the terminal. "OK, you should lose consciousness in about ten seconds. Good luck!"

As I felt my vision began to blur and my head become more foggy, my heart rate definitely picked up a few beats. This was really happening! I wondered once again what we were in store for and how arousing this would really get. My last thought before I blacked out totally was the realization that whatever would happen to us physically during the experience, Ada was going to get a great view of. Would she be watching us become more and more aroused? Is that something she would enjoy seeing? It was a lovely thought... then blackness.

***

The feeling of losing outward consciousness, but still being aware of your thoughts is a very strange one. I was now enveloped in total darkness, and had no real bodily sensations. I couldn't move, couldn't physically feel my hands, arms, legs, anything... not even the air on my skin. Yet, I was still pondering whether or not Ada was now standing over my naked body in the real world, watching for any signs of excitement.

Suddenly a block of bright white text flashed in front of my eyes. "Scene 1," it read. Wow, it was so vivid. I was amazed how this technology had progressed and had only seen what basically amounted to the title screen. After a few seconds, the text faded to black and an image of a somewhat familiar looking room came into view.

I was a bit confused at first as I still had no bodily sensations, even though I very much was present in a room. But then I remembered Geoff saying that some of the experiences were totally passive. Maybe that is how this one was. My viewpoint seemed to be about six feet off the floor, and was positioned near a corner of the suspiciously familiar room. I immediately recognized the furniture, a couch, some chairs, a media center, but was having trouble placing where I knew them from.

Suddenly I heard two voices, one male and one female approaching from what sounded like an outside hallway.

"I just need to pick up some of my stuff I left here. I will be out of your way very quickly," said a familiar female voice.

"Oh please take your time, it has been awhile since I have seen you." answered the male.

Then the couple appeared in the doorway on the room, quickly closing the door behind them. Suddenly the familiarity of the whole scene came into focus. I could not believe my eyes. Right here in front of my disembodied self was Emma, a girl who I dated most of the way through college, and Konnor my roommate, who I shared an apartment with for three years. We were all in our front living room, yet everything looked precisely the way it did back then, decades ago. Even Emma and Konnor looked to be about 20 or 21, even thought they were my age! The neaura-conn really must have been tapping into some vivid memories, yet it wasn't really my specific memory since I was nowhere to be seen.

As Emma walked further into the room, closer to my point of view, two thoughts flew into my head. One was how pretty she looked, even more so than my memory had preserved her youthful looks. Here chocolate brown hair was up in a loose bun. I also noticed that she was visibly distraught, a bit of flush on her pale cheeks.

"He is in class for awhile, right?" Emma asked. "I mean, I just don't want to deal with seeing him right now."

"Yeah, he won't be home for at least two or three hours."

It seemed they were talking about me, but I did not understand the context.

"You know these things can be very difficult," Konnor continued. "And I am always here for you if you need me, you know that right?"

Then it dawned on me. This "memory" or whatever you want to call it must have been from just after Emma and I broke up. I recalled Konnor telling me afterwards that she had stopped by to pick up things when I was not there. My brain must have been recreating that visit for some reason. I wasn't sure why, but it was sure remarkable how vivid everything was. It really was just like I was in the room with them... I could even smell that old apartment's distinct odor.