All Comments on 'Abbi's Excuses Ch. 02'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is hands down the single Greatest Story ever on this site

Its got it all . Gangbangs , Cuck's , Orgies , Fires with massive loss of life , and last but not least , Sky Rockets fired out of the Cooches . Oh yeah , the Whore of a wife dies of STD at the end ! Perfection.

HDK , this is how you do it right ! Take notes . I'm giving this 5 stars only because that's as high as the scale allows .

gmann57gmann57about 6 years ago

Kill the bitch , I love it

IamreadingtomuchcrapIamreadingtomuchcrapabout 6 years ago
God damnn,

Nice satiere of btb stories. Its got everything for everyone. 5 from me

acupacupabout 6 years ago
Damn good

IT FICTION GUYS!

That being said, LOX ( Liquid Oxygen ) does not flow, or explode for that matter. It's COLD, so the tank would not melt. Now a breach of some sort on the other hand would be spectacular! Pure O2 injected into a fire would make a HUGE blowtorch as the LOX returned to gas as it boils off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
glad it...

was only in two parts... every time i see a story from the keith, ya know it's too fucked up to be anywhere near realistic... nice piece of fiction and that's about it.... 3 stars, no more, no less.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

And I don't mean that in a good way. Somehow, this is even worse than the previous chapter. As satire, it's barely passable. As LW, it's shit.

<P>

Oh, and regarding punctuating dialogue, when one paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one starts with a mark, that indicates the character speaking has changed. When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark. Her gibberish was written as if it was a conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
An observation...

The feminists that make the claims similar to what this story lays out are usually men involved in human trafficking or women that are supporting those men. So the story is a bit closer to real life then some want to admit... though, if she has syphilitic dementia after three years the narrator has syphilis as well and probably herpes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That was kinda funny as it was so over the top extreme.

More like a twisted comedy show.

SlithyToveSlithyToveabout 6 years ago
Good grief!

I don't like to post negative comments, as I generally believe in encouraging people, but this is just monumentally stupid on all levels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I wish people would start writing believable stories.

Even if they are fiction.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
I have to ask

Can anyone really write something that over the top sober, or were unauthorized pharmaceuticals involved?

I can’t figure out if this should get a 1 or a 5

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
Wild Man!

This is pure phantasy written by a very angry author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

your first part was really good the second not so much kind of too hard to believe sorry i like your stories

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Shoooooott

"Sky Rockets From Her Pussy " I'd like to see that! It's amazing what your imagination can conjure up----I'm talking about the fire ball!

Question:- If the fire got to the hydrogen tanks wouldn't it go off "KABOOOOOM" ! Like in the movie with Morgan Freeman, Keanu Reeves! "Chain Reaction"

Yeah You get My Endorsement ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Jerry! Jerry!

Something Jerry Springer would write on meth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crap

If you thought The First Part was crap ... Don'read this here... The author just can't write!!!

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Using AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases to get revenge in a story is lazy writing.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Only took half of the ill gotten “gains” from the closet safe?

How stupid.

If you’re going to make this an unbelievable story about the excesses of corporate greed, corporate sex, and abuse of power then keep the theme going with excessive revenge.

This is, overall, a crap story. Sorry I wasted my time. 2-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cross Wagner’s “Gotterdamerung” and the litte 8-page Tijuana “bibles” and this is what you get.

Geysers if cum! Skyrockets shooting out of adulterous cunts! Showers of sparks! Fires! Conflagrations! Whole neighborhoods burning! Explosions! People ruined!

Hot Damn!

Bitches and bastards burned! Disease! Death! Destruction!

What great fun!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
tirmiv I loved your last story

hummmm oh yeah, cuckold lovers are a plenty here so don't worry about it

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago

Well, you didn't leave anything out. Do your characters do anything other than have sex? I'd say they are two-dimensional, but they don't even have that much depth.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Syphilitic ex-wife

Don't you just want to touch that? 🤢🤮

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
So much evil.

Needed more violence.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Awful story, just plain awful.

JhWALLJhWALLover 3 years ago
I think

I would have gone in there with an oozy and finished them all off leaving not a single one alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid, very poorly written, disgusting, unbelievable......There aren't enough adjectives to describe just how truly awful this piece of sh*t "story" is. This is a website for sex stories, that's fine; there are many outstanding writers who post here. As for the rest, they are trying to write something at least passably coherent. This bricolage of fecal waste reads like the ravings of a deranged lunatic. This is the worst pile of crap I have ever read on Literotica. I hope the author seeks and finds help for whatever has gone on in his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are many badly written stories here but this one is the prize winner so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just a gigantic piece of shit. The author (can't even call the buffoon that) is demented and without a shred of talent. He should stick to writing on shit house walls.

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000almost 2 years ago

Wish I could read this story written by Saddletramp!

Ocker53Ocker53almost 2 years ago

Just total garbage, absolute nonsense ⭐️

KiwihunterKiwihunterover 1 year ago

What a load of shit.

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

One star is too many for this load of bollocks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous