All Comments on 'Abby & Andrew… and Shane Ch. 02'

by Easy Street

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
kater001kater00128 days ago

What an amazing story!

kamper3kamper328 days ago

Awesome. Can’t wait for part 3

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Hang on, the betrayal is coming.

Ronb12LRonb12L28 days ago

Love it...keep up the great work and looking forward to part 3

FunnyFearFunnyFear28 days ago

Need more of these sweet hotwife stories ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Great story. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

This is just one long jerk-off scene, which may be the intent. No story at all. That's too bad because you write well, but this one lacks storytelling. I'll definitely check out your other tales.

26thNC26thNC26 days ago

If Andy ain’t already a cuck, he soon will be.

Rossieno1Rossieno124 days ago

Good writing. 5 stars.

Expecting Abby to become more and more Shane's lover, and that her lust is becoming more and more to him.

oakheart222oakheart22212 days ago

Badass sexy story. Great vibe between a bunch of enjoyable and kinky characters. I love the sex positive feel.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Yeah, kind of hot, but I don't understand the thought of her doing sexual things with her boyfriend without the husband there. Aren't they married? Shouldn't their sex life be shared together. That's my line. I understand sharing but for both not to be there together, that's cheating in the emotional relationship sense. It means that they are putting their own individual desires above the relationship. At that point, why be married? Just get a divorce and have fun fucking around. For me, they should keep whatever they do together so both can respectively and mutually enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Do you already have a release date for the next update? I think this series is super hot and I am really curious how it progresses. I check your profile almost daily to look for an update^^ Again 5 stars for this one. Thank you for writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEasy Street@Easy Street
Twenty-two years between story submissions seems like a long time, but I've never really left. I have always had storied bouncing around my head, and have finally gotten more time to get them written out. Many of my stories are loosely based on true stories, while some come fr...