Abby & Andrew… and Shane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. This is the first I've heard about it. He seems fine though, so it's probably no big deal. Maybe he needs some relief. ;)"

"I'm nervous. What if I went too far with the flirting? Andrew, I don't want to lose him as a friend!"

"Relax! I'm sure it's fine. He hasn't canceled your tennis date, right?"

"No, he hasn't. You're right, it's probably nothing. OK, I will see you at his place after tennis. I love you!"

"Love you too!"

Shane's office was across the room from my cubicle. I saw him at his desk and went over and stuck my head in the door.

"Hey, um, Abby freaked out a little about your text. Is everything OK?"

Shane looked up at me a little startled, then smiled, "Yeah, everything is fine. I guess I was a little cryptic. Tell her it's all good."

I gave him a thumbs up and went back to my desk. I was working on a couple of last-minute details for a small project I had set aside in order to finish the two priority ones. I remembered I had not texted Abby after speaking with Shane so I sent her a quick text. "Hey cutie. Shane said everything is good, so don't worry. I think you should tease him good today for scaring you!"

She replied with a thumbs up.

I saw Shane come back around five o'clock and pack up his laptop. He gave me a wave and "see you later" as he headed out. I finished up about fifteen minutes later and went home to change and grab a bite to eat. I was messing around playing COD when my phone buzzed.

Abby: "Just finished our match. Can you wait about 30 before coming over?"

I replied: "Sure! Planning on starting without me?"

Abby: "Maybe...."

Shane's house was only about five minutes from the tennis courts, where our house was ten minutes form the courts in the other direction. So, if I waited thirty minutes, then they would have about forty-five minutes alone. My mouth was suddenly dry, so I got some water and stood in the kitchen. My thoughts were jumbled, but I knew it wasn't jealousy. I realized the thought of Abby alone with Shane at his house had me so turned on I was shaking. I shook my head and walked back into the living room, putting on my headset and cranking up the volume as I started another mission on COD. I went through the enemies like a demon, racking up my highest score since I was in high school, when I played for hours a day. The adrenaline rush from thinking of Abby and Shane together had helped and immersing myself in the game had calmed me down. I looked at the clock and jumped up, realizing that I had been playing for forty-five minutes! I grabbed my wallet, keys, and phone and ran to the car. As I pulled out, I saw that I had missed a text from Abby from twenty minutes earlier, "We're on the back patio. Front door is unlocked. See you soon!"

I didn't bother to reply. I made it to Shane's in twelve minutes. On the way, I calmed down by telling myself they weren't going to do anything that I wasn't OK with. After all, I had been the one that suggested to Abby that she be alone with him. I opened the front door and kicked off my shoes. As I made my way to the back of the house I wondered what I would see. From the text she had sent earlier I was sure she was planning to do more than just talk with him. I opened the French doors leading from the kitchen to the patio and saw them. Shane was sitting on a wicker love seat with his back to the door. Abby was straddling his lap kissing him, with her arms around his head. As I watched, she straightened up and I saw her beautiful bare tits shining in the dim light as she offered one to Shane's mouth. She moaned as he caught a nipple between his lips and sucked it. When I stepped through the door Abby noticed me. She gave me the smile that still makes me weak in the knees, even though her hands never stopped running through Shane's hair as he moved his mouth to her other nipple.

"Hey sweetheart," she closed her eyes for a second. "We've been waiting. Shane won't tell me his big news without you being here. Ohhh, Shane, I'm cumming on your big cock again!"

I was startled hearing her, and quickly walked around to see what she was doing. Shane gave Abby's nipple a last suck before she rolled off to sit beside him. I felt my already hard cock start to ooze at the sight. Shane was bare chested but had on a pair of what must be his new skintight tennis shorts. The outside of his shorts had streaks of what had to be pussy juice on them, from Abby grinding her pussy on the thick tube of meat covered by his shorts. The leg band had been pushed up enough that his cockhead was protruding about an inch, and it was shiny wet. Abby was sitting cross-legged, completely naked. I could see her pussy shiny wet, with the lips parted and puffy. She had her hand stroking the length of Shane's cock over his shorts. I went to the chair opposite them and sat. The relief I felt when I realized that she had been dry humping him, not actually fucking him, made my legs weak. She looked down at Shane's cockhead protruding from his shorts.

"Oh, it looks like I made a mess. Better clean that up," she leaned down and pursed her lips over the fat knob, her tongue working all around the head, lapping up her juice as well as Shane's precum.

Shane took a deep breath and gently pulled her back, "We need to talk before you make me forget why we're here!" He laughed and shook his head, then looked at me, "Andrew, can you control your wife?"

I looked at Abby with a grin, "Control my wife? I am not the one who has her naked on his lap!"

Shane stood up and walked toward the kitchen, "Be back in a sec!"

Abby laughed and came over to me, straddling me and kissing me wildly, "What took you so long?"

I blushed, remembering my tardiness, "It was nothing. I'll tell you later. What have you been doing?"

"I tried to get Shane to tell me his big news, but he wouldn't. So, I sucked his big ol' cock and got a nice load of cum in my tummy. We've just been kissing and talking since then."

"Was that the first time you came tonight?" I saw Shane coming back with a bottle and glasses.

"God no! You two have me so horny it doesn't take much to set me off. Shane likes feeling my pussy squeezing his finger when I cum."

She turned in my lap and leaned against my chest as Shane set a bottle of champagne on the table along with three glasses. Abby took my hands and brought them around to her bare tits. I rubbed them, feeling the wetness on them from Shane sucking them earlier. She wiggled on my cock, feeling the hardness pressed against her ass. Shane popped the bottle and poured three glasses, handing them around. He stood in front of us and raised his glass.

"You two are my closest friends, and I wanted to share this news with you before it is announced on Monday. You are looking at the newest Vice President of Allied Engineering," he said as he raised his glass.

Abby and I both cheered and raised our glasses. "Congratulations!"

Abby stood up from my lap and gave him a big hug. I also stood and we shook hands, then hugged. "You deserve it, Shane. I've learned a ton from you in the short time I've been working with you. I know you'll do a great job!"

"There's more news. I'm leaving first thing tomorrow to oversee the start of the two projects we just closed. I'll be gone all next week."

"What about next Saturday?" Abby looked at him. "It's Andrew's birthday, and we have the brew tour scheduled."

"Don't worry, I'll be back for that. I plan on flying back Friday afternoon."

"That's good! Because if you had canceled, I was going to make you go out of town without draining your balls one more time tonight!"

I couldn't hold back a laugh as Shane and I met each other's eyes and just shook our heads. Shane topped off our glasses, then he sat back down on the love seat, and I sat in my chair across from him. Abby was standing stark naked between us sipping her champagne. She came to me and sat sideways on my lap, spreading her legs.

"Feel how wet my pussy is, and it's not just from sucking Shane's cock. Want to see what else I was doing before you got here?" She moaned when my hand went between her legs, and I slipped a finger into her gooey hole.

"Yes. Show me how slutty you've been." I removed my hand and she slipped off my lap, putting her glass on the table before stepping over to Shane.

She leaned over and kissed him, her right hand dropping down to rub the bulge of his cock. She had her legs straight and spread as she bent over. I could see the bulge of her fat pussy and her perfect ass. Shane's hand appeared between her legs, cupping her pussy and squeezing it. Abby moaned into his mouth. She shifted her legs further apart, giving Shane more room to play with her pussy. I watched as his middle finger wiggled into the cleft of her pussy, then he curled his finger and it slowly disappeared into her pussy. I heard her moaning into his mouth, then she broke the kiss and put her head on his shoulder.

"Can you see Shane's finger in my pussy, Andrew?" her back arched as he slowly fingered her.

"Yeah, I see it," I couldn't stop looking at the scene in front of me.

"Mmmm, I love your fingers on my pussy, Shane," she moaned, "keep rubbing my clit like that. I'm gonna cum again while Andrew watches."

Shane's finger was moving faster now, and I could hear her pussy squelching around it as he pumped it in and out. Her hips started moving, then she gasped and her lower body shook as her orgasm went through her. She was moaning into Shane's mouth as the finger pumping in and out of her pussy slowed.

"Do you like how my pussy looks, Andrew?" She put her hands on Shane's shoulders and turned to look at me, arching her back and wiggling it, "I think Shane is trying to see how many times I can cum in one night."

"It looks amazing." I leaned back and adjusted my hard on in my shorts as she smiled at me.

Soon she was kissing him again, and I saw her small hand on the thick tube of meat in his shorts. She was massaging it, and as I watched, the head again protruded from the bottom of his shorts. Her fingers found the exposed tip and danced around it for a moment, then she slowly lowered herself, straddling his leg. Shane's hand moved away from her pussy and I saw her bald lips kiss the head of his cock, then spread over it.

"Fuck your cock is so hot, Shane," she said as she shifted on his leg, then began to move on him.

I could see her widespread pussy lips gliding along the bulge his cock made in his shorts. She was panting, and I saw her wetness adding more juice marks on his shorts. When she slid down to his cockhead she paused and wiggled, no doubt pressing her clit on it. Abby straightened up, arching her back and offering her tits to Shane. He leaned down and began to lick and suck on her hard nipples. She moaned, wrapping her hands in his hair, then turned to look at me.

"This is what got my pussy so wet. I came on Shane's cock three times waiting on you. I'm about to cum on it again, then I'm going to suck another load out of his gorgeous cock. When I finish, I want you to take me home and fuck me as hard as you can, OK?"

We held each other's gaze as she kept grinding on Shane's cock while he sucked on her small tits. I smiled and nodded at her. A minute later she gripped Shane's head hard and her hips began to shake. She lost her rhythm as her orgasm ripped through her. She never broke eye contact with me until her orgasm subsided. She turned back to Shane and kissed him. When she put her hands on his waist, he got the message and quickly shucked his shorts down and off. She got on her knees beside him and lifted his cock, licking it from base to tip before capturing the shiny wet head in her mouth with a satisfied moan.

For the next half hour Abby sucked and slobbered on Shane's cock, pulling it out of her mouth long enough to tell him how good it felt in her mouth and how delicious he tasted. I knew she was not just talking filthy because I liked hearing it. She truly loved the feel of his fat cock stretching her lips, and there was no doubt she loved the taste the way she moaned as she was capturing and swallowing his copious precum. My cock never went soft as I watched my wife making love to my best friend's cock. When he finally came, she kept her mouth locked around the head of his cock, capturing every drop of cum that she greedily swallowed. When she sat up and looked over at me, I could see that she was still ravenously horny. She stretched up to give Shane a kiss, then stood and came to me with her hands out. I stood and took her hands and she turned back to Shane.

"We'll let ourselves out. My clothes are inside. I know you have packing to do for your trip," she told him as we walked toward the house, "Congratulations on the promotion!"

I echoed my congratulations and we stepped inside. I saw a sundress tossed onto the kitchen table and picked it up, looking around.

"That's all I put on after tennis," she took it from me and slipped it over her head. "I was planning on sucking his cock before he asked us to come over."

I shook my head, grabbing her and kissing her. "You like being a slut, don't you?"

"Just for Shane. And you. To everyone else I'm still the nice, All-American Girl," she giggled.

We got to the door and she stopped. "You go on ahead. I forgot to tell Shane something. I'll just be a second, don't worry. Be naked in bed..."

I nodded and went out to my car. When I got home I went to the bedroom and stripped, lying on top of the covers naked. My cock had lost its hardness, but I could feel the tenseness in my balls and knew it wouldn't take much for me to regain my erection. It was less than five minutes later when I heard the door open. Abby appeared in the bedroom door, barefoot in her sundress carrying her tennis bag. She dropped the bag, then quickly pulled her dress over her head. Her nipples were still hard, and when she got on the bed and straddled me I could see a couple of light marks where Shane had sucked on her tits. My cock had sprung back to life as soon as I saw her enter the room and was laying flat against my belly. She lowered her pussy onto the base and slowly drug it up to the head, then leaned forward and kissed me. I could feel the heat from her pussy, and when she slid back down I felt the wetness coating my shaft.

"What was it you forgot to tell Shane?"

She had her hands on either side of my head as she was kissing me. She lifted herself slightly and looked down at me. For a second, I thought she might not tell me what she had gone back inside to say to him.

"I told him to be safe on his trip." She hesitated for a second. "And I asked him to save all of his cum for me."

"You asked him not to jerk off next week?"

"Yes," she was grinding her pussy hard on my cock as she bit her lower lip, "but not just next week. I told him that I want all of his cum from now on."

She kissed me again, her pussy juice coating my cock as she moved on me.

"Did you like watching me grind on Shane's thick cock like this?"

"Yeah. It looked crazy sexy."

"It felt so good splitting my pussy lips apart. They were so wide apart my clit was really getting rubbed good. It wasn't too much was it? I know I didn't give you much attention."

"It was fine. I liked watching! It's like my own private porn movie, but at the end I get to take the star home and fuck her."

"Mmmmm, I like the sound of that," she raised up enough to reach between us, angling my cock toward her pussy mouth, then slowly taking me in until her pussy lips were gripping the base of my cock. "I love feeling you in my pussy. Whenever I play with Shane, it makes me crazy horny for you."

"I'm glad being Shane's slut makes you horny for me," I grunted out. I could feel my balls clenching. "I'm not going to last long," I warned her. "Watching you drives me nuts!"

"It's OK, baby. You are the only one that gets to cum in my pussy. After you cum will you eat it so I can cum again? Grinding on Shane and sucking his cock got me so hot one orgasm won't be enough for me tonight."

Hearing her sent me over the edge and I pulled her against me as I came. She didn't give me time to rest, moving up my body and planting her soaking wet pussy on my mouth. I ran my tongue all around her smooth lips, tasting her juices as she ground on me.

"Ohhhh yeah, I love the way you eat me. I got so wet feeling Shane's fat cock forcing my pussy lips apart as I was grinding on him! He kept telling me how lucky you are that you are the only one that gets to fuck me."

I felt her twitch when I found her clit and she came soon after. Her pulsing forced my cum out of her and I lapped at the mixture as I ate her through three more orgasms, before she finally toppled off of me onto the bed.

12