Abby and Emily Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree."

Several days later I moved some of my stuff to Emily's house, including Buck...

I did not take everything I owned and occasionally I still worked at my house, but most evenings and all my nights I spent at Emily's. We were very happy together.

...

One evening about 3 months later, Emily was preparing our dinner.

Her phone rang. It was Abby.

"Hi honey. I haven't heard from you in a long time, How are school and your new boyfriend?..."

I couldn't hear what Abby was saying, but Emily's face displayed horror!

I went toward her, wanted to hear that Abby was OK.

"Oh Abby, I am sorry that I am not there with you now... What do you want to do?"

Again, she listened intently and then said, "Darling, just come back and we'll take care of everything here."

Emily finished the conversation, "Abby dear, I'll be waiting for you in the airport. Be strong!"

I glanced at Emily, trying to guess what happened. But I didn't have enough clues.

Emily came to me, sat on my lap and mumbled, "Brad honey, Abby found out that her boyfriend uses cocaine daily. In the beginning he was very nice to her, but as of late he became abusive and one time he even spanked her! She left the apartment where they lived together and 3 days ago moved to a hotel. However, this idiot caught her in school and said that he still wanted her and won't let anybody else near her. She thought about it and the next day she called a college here in Minneapolis. Due to her unique circumstances they agreed to accept her for the upcoming year. She will be coming back in 2 days and retake her old room..."

I looked at her, still not believing what happened, "Emily, I still love Abby and I'd like to help her as much as I can, but what about us?!..."

"For the time being you'll move back to your house. We'll continue what we did when Abby was here. You know - The occasional dinners, restaurants, movies. And of course Lucy & Buck..."

"I don't know... It is so bizarre. I love both of you and, at least officially, I won't be with anyone of you!..."

Emily kissed me, "Love, please, Abby is in trouble and she needs us. Sometimes life throws a curve ball in our direction... Let's give it time and see where we go from here.

The one good thing - Abby wanted you and me to be close to each other, so the three of us can meet more often than before..."

"To see you up close and not being able to touch and kiss you?! Don't you realize how difficult it is going to be for me? You'll tolerate it, because you are heartless, but I am not..."

Emily grinned, "Stop that! You know that I love you and love being with you. I love being naked and watch you get excited... I promise to visit you as often as I can! But I have to take care of my little girl when she needs me! Please understand me..."

"Emily darling, deep down I know that you are right, but I got spoiled. I fell in love with you and fate is tearing us apart... I behave like a jerk... Look, I'll try to do whatever I can to make her temporary stay around here as pleasant as possible."

Emily leaned her head on my chest and whispered, "I knew you'd understand... Thank you."

The next day I didn't have a teaching assignment.

Emily and I spent the the whole day in bed, touching and kissing and having nonstop sex.

We had no idea when our next intimate encounter be...

12