Abby and the CEO Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, sir. That was where I was when you surprised me. We need Operations to review that information."

He nodded and we walked back to my desk. He picked up his jacket and case. "Why are you here so late, sir?"

"Late flight. Thought I'd stop here on the way home. My wife is already asleep, I'm sure. I could download some thoughts while I was still cranked up from the day." He turned with a nice smile. "Thank you, Abby. That brought back satisfying memories of working late to solve problems. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed that."

I watched his eyes travel over my messy desk. "You must have done a really good job of solving problems back then, sir. You've got a company now that is widely respected and I very much enjoy working for."

He seemed to tear his eyes from the past. "Do you drink, dear?" I smiled and he led me through the desks to his dark corner office.

His office was huge. On one side was a huge desk with comfortable visitor chairs in front, a large chair behind and credenza behind that. On the other side was a couch, coffee table and two comfortable chairs. He offered me the couch as he place his case and jacket on his desk and went to one of the doors in the credenza, took out two glasses and held up a bottle of Gentleman Jack bourbon. I nodded.

He handed me one of the glasses and settled himself into one of the chairs across from me. We sipped at the same time. Definitely a better bourbon than I afford myself, I thought. Then, I flushed. And, it wasn't the whiskey. For the past five months I have spent my days naked or essentially so among a group of people, all the men being dressed. Sitting across from him, legs crossed, an arm crossed over my body under my breasts, I am feeling exposed as if it were the first time. Was it the man or merely a new man? It was then that I realized he was studying me. Before, explaining the problem, his questions, and our back and forth, it had been comfortable. Now... there was something different, something intense, something... what?... something about him?

"Should I apologize, Abby?" His question pulled me back to the moment but I was confused by the question. "That after five months this is how we meet. Late at night by chance?" I shrugged and offered that he was a busy man. "Not that busy. Truth is... all of this," he waved out beyond his office, "... all this is a bit of a quandary for me. It's my idea, one I enjoy. But, I am aware of my position, the effect being with me could have on others. The power of employment or not for one. A long time ago I made the decision to not participate in the activities of the office below a certain level."

He was silent and seemed to be waiting for something. I venture ahead with my thought. "Sir, I don't think you are wrong. It would be imposing for someone like me to be called to your office for...," I blushed without finishing. "The idea about all this remains that we maintain control and freedom with what happens and some could feel the loss of that to you or others of senior management." I judged his reaction, then continued, "I do think, however, that you could be more socially available without the... the ahhhh... you know... the sex."

He smiled. He stood, took my glass and refilled them. "Abby, I've heard things about you... good things, I assure you." I blushed, again. "I've heard you are very specific and literal. I've seen that tonight. I've heard you are very analytical and precise. I've seen that tonight, too. I've also heard in delightful ways that you can also be very direct. That is what I would like right now." He took a large gulp of the amber liquid as if he was seeking some liquid courage. "I don't think I am a very good manager, Abby. In fact, I am sure I am not. I am great at working a company, organizing it, improving it, putting the right resources where they are needed. The people aspects..." he shrugged, "not so much. I have found great people to help me with that but... you are right. Of course you are. So, how should I do that?"

For the next hour, we talked. Maybe part of my talking was the bourbon. But he was easy for me to talk to. He was real. He had opened himself to me and I doubted that had happened often before. People with insecurities don't reveal them easily. Something happened during the night that the youngest office member and the CEO of the entire corporation connected.

"You make it sound so simple."

I shook my head. "No, its not. Personalities are so different."

We paused. Nothing was said for minutes. Then, "You said I was right about not approaching..." He was glancing at my breasts. I knew what he was seeing because I could feel what was happening. My nipples were hard, my heart beat had increased, and I was subtly (I hoped) squeezing my thighs together. He started to speak but I stopped him by standing, bending over to put my glass on the coffee table, purposely, I think, to cause my breasts to sag and swing before him.

"I would very much like to, sir." I stepped around the small table and pushed it to give myself more room. I knelt before him, reached for his belt, and looked up at him. "Very much, sir." He nodded kind of numbly.

I unfastened his belt, then his slacks and zipper, pulled them down his hips far enough to reach into his underwear for his cock. Oh my God. It was a thought, thankfully it didn't come out verbally. I held it in my hand and glanced up at him. He was watching me, perhaps a little concern showing. Was this also a reason for his not being more aggressive with women he didn't know? Who didn't know him? His cock was large. Even soft my hand only covered half of it. When I experienced Brad on that first day, I thought he was big. At eight inches, he was big in my experience, then. But this... this cock was almost that big and it wasn't hard. Does that mean it will be 10 or 11 inches? I realized I was just staring at it and I could get that answer easy enough with a little effort.

As I held it in my left hand, I could feel it begin to stir at my touch. I held it up and licked the base and up to the head. I licked down one side and back up the other, coating the surface with saliva. I licked up and down several times before taking the head between my lips, swirling my tongue around it and sucking it. As I did, I looked up into his face. His mouth was slightly open and I saw more than heard the gasps and intake of breath.

I stroked his cock as I sucked the head, twirling my tongue around it, and pumping my mouth over it for a few inches. Soon I was pressing my mouth further and further down over it curious how much I might be able to take. I pulled my mouth off his cock and gasped joyously, stroking the saliva from my mouth down over the hardening shaft. I looked up at him with wonder in my eyes. I didn't say anything but I was sure my face said plenty. With his cock hard, I gazed at it, then held my forearm up to it and gasped. It was just an inch shy of that. I would later measure and find my forearm was 11 inches.

I went back to sucking his cock and stroking it with wild intention. Then, I stopped. I looked up at him and sucked up my courage. "Sir... may I fuck you?"

"Are you sure?" I nodded.

He started to rise but I put my hand on his chest and kept him in the chair. Instead, I knelt on the chair with my knees along his legs. He slouched a bit in the chair and I wiggled closer to him until my knees were past his hips. I reached for his hard cock, raised my hips high enough to be over his upraised shaft, then settled down until I felt his cock pressing against my pussy. I moved his cock slightly until it settled in my hole and I sucked in a breath as I lowered over the head. I gasped as it stretched my opening and entered. I stayed where I was for a moment, savoring the delicious feeling of my pussy being stretched and filled, even if just a few inches of it. I rose an inche and pressed back down several inches, then up an inch and down much more until my ass smacked on his thigh. I was moaning at the feeling of my cervix being bumped on the down stroke, then gasped as I slowly pulled up and up so only the head was inside, then plunge back down, jamming his cock against my cervix, again. The feeling was amazing, like nothing I had experienced in anything before or since coming to work here. Of all the fuckings, day after day, nothing had been like this. Even Brad's large cock hadn't done this to me. Anal. Anal had the sense of stretching, of penetration, of amazing fullness. This, though... my God.

My eyes were closed in euphoric wonder of the experience but opened at the sharp, piercing feeling of my nipples being pinched and pulled. Sound... words... cries... moans... groans... they all tumbled from my mouth as I bounced on his cock, my breasts flopping when not being abused by his hands and fingers. I came and came. I cried out loudly. I fell forward against him but continued bouncing on his cock as one orgasmic wave after another washed over me.

Gasping and panting, his cock so deep inside me, I spoke into his ear, "You didn't cum, sir. What's your favorite? What can I do?"

I sat back to look into his eyes and his cock moved a couple inches and my pussy spasmed in reaction around it. I'd give him anything at this moment.

He said, "I was almost there when I got distracted by the magnificence of your orgasm. It was beautiful to see, my dear." He shifted forward. "Stay with me."

He shifted to the edge of the chair, leaned forward and eased himself to a standing position. I was impressed. I hung onto him with arms and legs and I gasped as he walked the short distance to his desk, each step sending a jolt into me as his cock hit inside. He eased me down onto the desktop, pulled my ass to the edge, and I lay back. When I hit the desktop with my back, my breasts shook and he smiled.

"I love your big breasts. I'm something of a breast man." I heard that, I thought to myself. He grabbed my ankles and lifted them up to place them on his shoulders. "Now I can move properly. This time I do the fucking." I smiled up at him. Oh, God, yes, fuck me with that wonderful cock.

He pressed the last few inches that remained outside me, then slowly, inch by inch pulled back almost all the way out. Then he slammed back into me. I cried out. Whatever the difference was, it felt like his cock drove all the air out of my body and escaped in that cry. Again, he did it. Slowly, agonizingly, he pulled back and plowed back in. Each time after the pulling back was a little less slow but each time into me was equally hard and deep. One of my hands found its way to a breast which I began mauling. The other was wrapped in my hair, half pulling and half combing through. I was raising my hips to his thrusts. I was gasping and panting as another orgasm crested within me from the assault.

I heard him grunt and his body shudder. I felt his cock inside me swell even more and pulse and I became aware of his eminent climax. He was pumping fiercely while grunting and groaning but his were lost in a mix of our sounds filling the office. I felt him thrust forcefully and deep into me and hold us tight. I felt his cock jerk and spew, his cum filling whatever voids impossibly existed with that cock buried in me. And, his climax, his spasms, his spurt after spurt of cum sent me over the edge for my second orgasm. My mouth gaped but there was no breathing. My body quaked and shivered and my pussy spasmed around the cock and washed it with my warm juices.

12