Abby and the CEO Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about this?" he asked. It was a cluster of four desks pressed together. All other spaces were offices or cubicles.

I prodded Tamara. It was her idea. "Graphics geeks, sir," she offered. He looked at her puzzled. I prodded her, again. "You were suggesting each specialty group could have up to three project support people. That's what we were discussing but it occurred to me that 'knock 'em' dead presentations to clients would entail PowerPoint presentations and animated graphics, certainly for Operations and Supply Chain. I thought why not have geeks who live for computer graphics."

He questioned where you find geeks who would fit into such an office as ours. She admitted to him, as she had to us, that in her frustration after the office changed, she was a sometime gamer and joined an online game that was very explicitly sexual roleplaying. She bumped into a group who hacked into the game and modified it even more explicitly with knockout graphics. Mr. C shook his head but with a smile. He was organizing an office where all women would be naked and open to fucking and sucking and the shy one of the bunch had been having her online avatar fucked silly by unknown computer geeks.

After verifying that she could contact them, "Work with Abby to set up a face-to-face meeting." She nodded.

He said we need to allow for an office for Gerald Olsen. He was the lawyer who originally had represented Candace's suit against us that ultimately was the demise of the 5th floor. He saw the error of the suit and tried to mitigate the effect by crossing over to work with us but was unsuccessful only because of pressure from the Board once they got wind of what was happening. Mr. C had stayed in touch with Gerald to represent the new firm on a retainer basis. He was a frumpy kind of guy about 50 years old with a pot belly and receding hair but a good guy. Both Marie and I had welcomed him into the group much to his shock.

Sara asked about the need for an HR or finance type person. Mr. C went quiet. He had been struggling with that. He could use an outside contract group to manage those functions but how would he handle the inevitable need for face-to-face meetings?

"I think I have the answer, sir," Sara offered. She had a close friend on the second floor who was in HR, then worked for another degree in finance. She's done both jobs on the second floor. He questioned her about the other thing about working with us. She smiled, "Not a problem, sir. She was a very close friend. She was quite pissed that the 5th floor shut down before she managed to join us." He laughed and nodded. Sara added, "Yes, sir, I know ... work with Abby to set up a meeting."

* * * *

Two weeks later the four of us had resigned our positions at Alliance Corporation and became the first hires of Cornell Consulting Group. Of course, Cornell Consulting Group didn't exist yet but it showed the trust and faith we had in Mr. C. Sara, former manager of the project people, who began tracking down people who had left the company or left the 5th floor since the change and making contact with the woman she knew with finance and HR background. Tamara tracked down the real names and locations of local people playing that explicit game. Marie took on discussions with the architect and contractor for the remodeling focused on an effort for expedited completion.

Me, I was assigned to work with Gerald Olsen to create a new non-disclosure agreement and template for employment contracts.

* * * *

A knock on the door and I rose from behind the small desk covered with old documents and my open laptop. I strutted quickly across the room and opened the door without checking through the peephole.

"Abby ... damn, it is good to see you, again." Mr. Olsen stood in the open door gazing up and down my naked body. He glanced down the hallway and back to me. "It shouldn't surprise me being the exhibitionist you are, but this is a public hallway."

Before he could step into the room, I stepped up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him on the mouth. I was in the open doorway and exposed to the hall. Yes, I was an exhibitionist. I pulled back and led him into the hotel room.

"Thanks for meeting here, Mr. Olsen. You're aware I don't have an office to work from and ...".

"And given the way you like to dress ... or undress ... when you work, we couldn't very well meet at a coffee shop." I helped him out of his suit jacket and saw him tense just a bit but I only wanted his jacket ... for the time being.

We worked for several hours hammering out the documents we'd need to protect individuals and the firm. He read the latest versions on his laptop after passing a copy to my laptop. He looked up and each time he did his eyes got hung up on my large breasts for a moment. When he looked into my eyes, "While in the office unless directed otherwise, all women must be naked or in the accepted uniform which is stockings and heels." I nodded with a smile. "The men, however, have no such requirement at any time." Again I nodded. "Though sexual contact, fucking or sucking or what have you, is encouraged and allowed anywhere in the office, women are under no obligation to fuck or suck at any time or with anyone if they so choose."

"Yes," I affirmed. "This only works if it is fully consensual and everyone feels respected and safe."

He nodded. Then, "I am sorry, Abby, that I wasn't able to find a way to keep the 5th floor protected."

I reached over the desk to stroke his arm. In doing so, I reached with my body, too. Bending over the desk brought his eyes back to my breasts as they sagged down and swung by my movement. "It wasn't you, Mr. Olsen. As they say, 'the horse had already escaped the barn' by the time you were called in. Locking the door is much more effective while the horse is still inside." He laughed and shook his head. It probably was a pretty corny analogy.

I smiled at him and came around the small desk to stand behind him, my hands starting on his shoulders before sliding over his chest. Gerald Olsen was not a young or fit man. He wasn't even that attractive. But he was a man who would be under contract to work for the firm. That was really all I needed.

I loosened his tie and began unbuttoning his shirt. I whispered into his ear, "I think we need to take a break, sir." He was nervous, I could feel it. I had fucked him several times before everything came to an end but his reaction was always the same: why was a young, naked woman with very big boobs interested in sex with him? The answer was simple, even if he had trouble with it: it wasn't just as a part of my job, it was because he really was a nice and honorable man, and Mr. C valued him.

I pulled him out of his chair and completed unbuttoning his shirt, pulling the tails out from his slacks. He removed his tie and pried off his shoes. I turned and removed the clutter from the nearby bed, stripped the top cover off to the floor, and turned back to him as he stepped out of his slacks. He was wearing blue boxers with vertical yellow stripes and red dots scattered randomly over them. I suppressed a smile as best I could. Maybe I'll gift him some cooler-looking boxers to wear to the office.

I kissed him softly on the lips once, then kissed him harder with my breasts pressing into his hairy, soft chest, his protruding belly pressing into mine. I slipped a hand between us and inside the waistband of his shorts. I wasn't surprised to find his cock already hard. I broke the kiss and kissed my way down his body, my hands sliding his shorts down as I went. When my knees hit the carpeted floor, his 6-inch hard cock was at my lips and with his shorts puddled at his feet, he was only wearing socks. I grasped the base of his cock with a couple fingers and engulfed the rest easily into my mouth.

It might seem that it could become routine and mundane to be naked and fucked regularly but the thing about the office was the variety and difference found there. Although Mr. C had a massive cock and several others had very nice ones, no cocks were the same, no fucking styles were the same, and some preferred fucking on top of the desk or bent over the desk from behind or anal or sitting in a chair and me doing all the work. I learned early on to adapt myself to the experiences, to tighten my pussy with kegel exercises and BenWa balls. In the process, the possible mundane effect was made negligible. That is what was happening with Mr. Olsen without my consideration. The act for me wasn't a matter of availing my body to being fucked. The act for me was to provide pleasure and satisfaction to whoever desired it from me. It was a common attitude that tied the four of us women together and separated us from the others, male or female.

His cock was quickly as hard and erect as it was going to be and I didn't want him to climax too soon and in my mouth. We had the time and I wanted him to have my pussy ... or ass if he wanted it.

"How would you like me, sir?" I asked while gazing directly into his eyes.

"Ummmm ... you ... with you on top?" he hesitantly managed to get out.

I smiled at him, kissed him, and stroked his cock. "Any way you want me, sir. Have you ever wanted anal, sir?"

"Oh god," he exclaimed with nodding, "but I really enjoy watching your boobs bouncing and swaying as you fuck."

I smiled. Some men are simpler to please. I nudged him to the edge of the bed and he scrambled into the center and watched expectantly as I crawled after him. I was purposeful in crawling on my hands and knees so my breasts would hang below and easily sway as I moved to him. He immediately clasped onto them as I straddled his body. As I always seemed to be whenever I was with a man (or woman) I might fuck, my pussy was very wet and well lubricated for any sized cock to penetrate and certainly a 6-inch cock. I slid my wet pussy over the length of his cock and after a couple strokes, his cock parted my lips so my lips covered his cock as I stroked over him. I leaned forward for another kiss and stretched forward until his cock head was at the bottom of my pussy. With the loss of downward pressure, his cock sprang up several inches, enough for me to move backward and capture his cock head with my hole. He gasped as his cock head entered me and I sat erect while holding his cock just barely inside me.

His breath was caught as he anticipated his cock entering me deeper. Through a moan, he muttered, "God, Abby, I ... I still can't ... can't believe this ... happens to me." I smiled. That's why this is so easy for me. Honest, simple appreciation. I sank completely over his cock with focused attention to squeezing my muscles in the process. "Oh fuck ..." he groaned.

"Yes, sir," I replied. That was exactly what I did.

12