Abby Ch. 05 - Rejection

Story Info
Abby gets rejected and watches more video.
2.4k words
4.31
1.1k
2

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feedback and constructive criticism are very much appreciated and encouraged.

This story contains graphic scenes, language, and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words, and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racism, racial language, violence, rape, or violence against women. Any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 05 - Rejection

Dan arrived shortly after eight pm, bringing with him a bottle of excellent white wine.

"I let it chill this afternoon at the office," he said

"How thoughtful of you," I teased playfully as I took out two wine glasses

We sat on the loveseat, sipping our wine together as Dan talked about the proposal he had been working on this afternoon. I tried to listen, but all I could think about was the video I had watched earlier. I had been turned on all evening thinking about Dan dominating me as the women in the videos had been, but now, sitting so close to him, the smell of his cologne mixing with the initial buzz of the alcohol had made me positively desperate.

Finding a break in the conversation, I suggested we start a movie, making sure we didn't pick anything too engaging, as I wanted to be able to divert his attention to me soon. As the movie began, I laid my head in Dan's lap, lightly tracing designs over his thigh with my finger.

After a few minutes of him not taking the hint, I decided to try upping the stakes. Telling Dan I would be right back, I headed to the bedroom, where I quickly stripped down and put on a black garter and stockings with a matching black bra, taking time to touch myself while I dressed the same way I had watched the woman in the video do.

Returning to the living room, I stood between Dan and the TV. I could tell by the look in his eyes that the light from the TV behind me had perfectly silhouetted the folds of my exposed flesh, no doubt glistening with my desire.

"Are you sure you are still interested in that movie?" I asked him seductively.

"What movie?"

"Hmm, good answer."

I turned, laying down on my stomach on the floor, spreading my knees wide, giving Dan a full view of me.

"Why don't you come and spank this ass? Show me what a bad girl I've been!" I playfully cooed.

Dan got down on his knees beside me, giving me a light tap on my ass cheek. I teasingly pretended as though it hurt, hoping to entice him for more, but he moved his hands, roaming them over my body instead.

"I've been a very naughty girl. Maybe I deserve another spanking?"

Again a couple of light taps were all I received. Although disappointed, I was already starting to feel self-conscious about myself. I had never been so forward before, and I decided not to push it further.

As our lovemaking intensified, my mind couldn't let go of the images I had seen earlier that afternoon. I couldn't tell which was making me so wet, making love to Dan or the myriad of kinky acts that I was watching behind my closed eyes, but my body burned with desire. My mind flashed to a picture I had seen of a woman roughly having sex with a man with his hand on her throat, her face lost in ecstasy.

"Mmmmm. Choke me!" I blurted out, lost in my fantasy of Dan having his way with me.

"What the hell!" exclaimed Dan, his voice ripping me back to the present.

"I... I don't know where that came from. It just sort of popped into my head, and I guess I blurted it out," Now embarrassed by Dan's reaction to what I had just said, I started to close up.

"Jesus, Abby! First, you come out acting slutty, asking me to spank you, and then now you want me to choke you? What's gotten into you?"

"Nothing's gotten into me, Dan. I don't know. I didn't really think about it. It just kind of came out like I said. I'm sorry."

I didn't understand why I was apologizing to him, but the tone in Dan's voice made me feel like I was five years old again and had spilled the last of the milk upsetting my mother because she would now have to have her morning coffee black. I told myself that it was my fault. I had never come on to Dan, or anyone, like that before.

"Did Mandy put you up to this?" Dan suddenly asked accusingly.

"No, we've never talked about this."

"Even though she invited you to a BDSM party?"

"That was just in passing, honestly."

Unfortunately, the sexual energy was now gone, and I covered myself in a blanket while Dan stood and put his pants back on. We sat down to finish the movie, but the silence made me feel the need to apologize again.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean...."

"It's OK," Dan said. "In my head, I just started to picture one of 'those girls,' and it freaked me out. That's all."

Now he made me feel five years old and three inches tall. 'Those girls.'

We watched the rest of the movie in silence before going to bed. Kissing and saying goodnight like any other night, but I could feel some unresolved tension remaining. Dan's use of the words 'those girls' had stuck with me, and I had been playing them over in my mind since he said it. Was he referring to women like the ones I had watched in those videos? Women who seemed to be enjoying themselves, free of any shame or stigma, or was he referring to something else?

More importantly, what did he think of me now after tonight, and what would he think if he knew how the videos had turned me on so much?

***

That night my wolf visited me in my dreams again. This time I lay wounded in the forest, my chest pierced and bleeding like I had caught myself on a large tree branch. I saw him approach from the corner of my eye, but there was no fear in me this time. The wolf's large size was even more evident the closer it got, its silver fur shining in the moonlight.

It stopped, raising its head to let out its distinctive howl as if sending out a warning to any other predators lurking nearby who might smell the scent of my blood to stay away.

Finally, it was beside me, regarding me with curiosity before gently sitting beside me, its warmth washing over me as it gently licked my wound.

***

The following day things seemed to have blown over. We had a quick coffee and toast for breakfast before Dan had to leave to help his father move some boxes.

I took a hot shower and reflected on the past night again, remembering how turned on I had gotten from the videos, seeing those women writhing from an intoxicating mix of pleasure and pain.

"Maybe I shouldn't have talked to him first?" I thought.

As I dried myself lazily, enjoying the cool morning breeze from the bathroom window on my wet skin, I thought back to when Dan and I had first started having sex. It had been me that had pushed for it to happen ultimately. I had been a virgin, and Dan wanted to be sure I was really ready.

When the night finally came, it was very gentle and loving, just as I had imagined. I admitted to myself that since then, it had always been me who had suggested trying new positions or something new that I had heard other women talk about. I was the one who had bought the blindfold and the novelty handcuffs from one of those novelty stores.

Dan had always been uninterested.

As I was getting dressed, I heard my cell phone ringing on the bed. It was Mandy.

"Hey, Mandy, you're up early for a Sunday. Decided to go to church finally, did you?"

"Oh yes, definitely." She answered sarcastically. "No, the guys in the apartment next door were moving some stuff, and it woke me up. So? Did you talk to Dan again?"

"Well, not exactly. But I kinda brought it up in a way." I filled Mandy in on the details of the night, including Dan's reaction.

"Wow! Crash and burn," Mandy exclaimed as I finished. "So what are you going to do now?"

"I'm not sure. I need to think it through. Maybe it's just not our thing, you know?"

"Nonsense, everyone needs a little spice in their life," she said in her usual carefree manner. "Especially you! Look, I gotta run. I'm meeting Victor at noon, and I can't be late. But let me know how it goes, OK? Love ya!"

"I will, bye."

Mandy was never one to worry about being late for anything, I thought as I tossed the phone back on the bed. Was this Victor some kind of a control freak?

I continued to wonder about their relationship as I finished getting dressed.

***

I worked from home the next day, taking calls and doing a couple of showings in my area. Dan had softball that evening and usually went out with a couple of his friends from the team, which gave me the night alone again.

As I watched TV that evening, the images of what I had watched kept flashing back in my mind until finally, curiosity took over, and I found myself back at the tube site. This time I pulled up a video of a busty blond woman standing in what looked like a dungeon. Her wrists were tied with rope, her arms raised over her head, the rope attached to some point above her. She was blindfolded, wearing a similar ball gag to other videos I had seen, naked except for a pair of expensive black panties.

After a few seconds, a handsome man wearing a crisp white shirt and tie with black dress pants walked into the frame, causing her to tense and breath heavier in anticipation as she sensed him near, her chest rising and falling with each breath.

He circled her slowly, like an animal circling its prey, reaching out to gently caress her cheek with his knuckle or lightly brush the backside of her arm, causing her to flinch at the unexpected touch. Finally, he stood in front of her, pushing his thumb into her mouth.

"Suck," he commanded.

She did as she was told quickly, moaning delicately as he pushed it further into her mouth.

"Make it wet!"

She sucked it with more eagerness, coating the thumb with her saliva until he quickly pulled it out, trailing it down over her left breast making her nipple wet with slow circles before repeating the pattern with her right nipple. She moaned louder at his touch. In response, he cupped each breast sliding his thumbs gently over her now-hardened nipples as the pleasure spread throughout her body.

After a few seconds, he suddenly pinched each nipple, causing her to yelp in pain before being smothered by his mouth on hers. He squeezed for a few seconds longer, causing her to shift her feet in discomfort, moans escaping between their lips as they kissed.

As quickly as he began, he stopped. She slumped for a quick second in relief before catching her balance as he confidently walked over to the table, casually rolling up his sleeves and taking off his watch before picking up what looked like a leather paddle.

He walked behind her, starting to spank her with it, beginning with gentle taps mixed with soft caresses of his hands. She was told to count each stroke of the paddle out loud and to keep her composure through it all.

Soon things started to intensify, each slap of the paddle coming harder and harder. After five or six strikes, he would stop, again caressing her but now more roughly rubbing her sex while passionately kissing her, building her pleasure along with her pain.

As I watched the scene entranced, I wondered what it would feel like to be spanked like that. Walking to the kitchen, I took a wooden spatula from the counter and returned to replay the video. I stripped down to my panties, bending over the sofa, striking myself each time the woman was spanked with the leather paddle. At first, the gentle taps and self-caresses warmed my ass cheeks, but soon, as I matched the intensity of the video, I felt the sharp sting that caused me to flinch and hold back.

As he caressed her, I gently touched where I had struck myself, feeling the heat and sending shivers of pleasure through me. When he started again with the paddle, causing her to moan even louder, I followed again, this time with more force, causing me to bite my lip to prevent myself from yelling out.

As the scene neared the end, my body began to feel like it was buzzing, my panties soaked with desire as I watched her moan and whimper, her ass now a deep red hue.

As I reached down between my legs, the man in the video placed the paddle on the table before slowly walking back to the captive woman.

"Are you ready to cum for me?" he asked in his deep rich voice.

"Yes... please... let me cum for you... please," she replied breathlessly.

My fingers dipped into my wetness as I watched him quickly rip her panties in two, throwing them aside before grabbing her hair and pulling her head back with one hand while reaching inside her with two fingers, his palm rubbing against her clit, furiously working her.

She moaned uncontrollably, repeatedly begging him to let her cum until he finally uttered that single magical word:

"CUM!"

My body immediately responded to his words as I fell into the couch, eyes closed, not entirely understanding how my orgasm had hit me so unexpectedly like that.

As my mind tried to make sense of what had just happened, I was dimly aware that the woman in the video had also immediately succumbed to his command. Both of us were now panting in the afterglow of our climaxes.

As I lay in bed that night, if I shifted, I could still feel a slight sensation of pleasure where I had struck myself. The memory of the evening instantly forced its way into my thoughts.

It was then that I made up my mind. I wanted to go to the party.

But how was I going to bring this up with Dan again?