All Comments on 'Abby Rode'

by lckscknfck7

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MigbirdMigbird11 months ago

Enjoyed the nonchalance/humor and essentially conversational pace to the debauchery of this perfectly titled piece. The array of characters and scenes hard to keep up with but not complaining. Would have been a challenge to add your fine artwork, which always enhances the narrative. Thanks for continuing to share your outrageous imagination. 5 ⭐️s

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny11 months ago

Just ugh what fresh hell would a relationship like that feels like to me personally. I'm glad some of you want this and aspire to have these kinds of marriages but it's gross to me. Those kids are gonna be fucked up , glad they aren't real, kids see and sense more than you think they do. Nobody and I mean nobody gets over their mom being a whore. No matter what the Micheal in this story is written like, they would be severely damaged.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Way too long and uninteresting.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Red page 1. Skipped to skim page 6. Poorly performed basement porn.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just a stupid story about two idiots.

lckscknfck7lckscknfck711 months agoAuthor

A lot of people favorited this story, but I also see that there are a lot of negative comments from "anonymous" and, strangely, a very low rating. It's almost as if some people follow me to immediately trash whatever story I come up with next. To those that are brave enough to NOT leave a negative comment anonymously, I appreciate the feedback. Remember these are works of fiction, with some elements of real-life experiences mixed in. While not for everyone, this is an erotic literature site, so tastes tend to vary. If it's not for you, don't read it. Move on to what you like, but no need to act like a jealous author. To those that liked this story, but found it difficult to track the characters, look for any previous works as my stories are sometimes continuations or extensions of prior works. Also, if you like a story or a character and want more, let me know!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very hot story, enjoyed it tremendously. Ignore the nay-sayers. Keep on writing in this style and you have a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What the fuck makes you think other authors are trashing you? Why should they be jealous of writing that doesn't even score close to four stars? You got a fucking serious mental issue author. I suggest you see a therapist and get healed. Good authors usually don't comment on their own stories. They're secure enough in their own ability to post entertaining stories, and many made the "hall of fame" of Loving Wives. Maybe you should read some of them and learn how it's done. Stop your whining, it's not becoming of any author.. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Why do some idiotic readers feel the need to always say. "ignore the nay-sayers"? Are you against opposing opinions? If so, why? Care to explain? Are some of you really that shallow, that you feel threatened by a comment that apparently doesn't agree with yours?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlckscknfck7@lckscknfck7
Art is the author's own work, and the property of the author. Software used is Poser and Photoshop. Writing is a hobby for me, filling time when there's nothing else to do. While some of the subject matter I write about isn't for everyone, I hope that most of it is. Most o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES