Abby's Dress Ch. 02

Story Info
Daughter's best friend offers help with laundry.
2.6k words
4.81
29k
54

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for your patience. The moderators rejected this continuation of my first submission due to editing errors but made gracious suggestions. Corrections have been made. Enjoy!

"Mom," I heard Stacy calling from downstairs. I was just getting out of the shower. I had needed another after being fingered to orgasm by my daughter's best friend, Abby!

"I'll be right there, honey," I called back. I slipped on the clothes I was wearing earlier, but with a fresh pair of panties and now a bra. While doing so, I looked at Abby's dress laying on my bed. Would Stacy know that Abby was here and that I was trying on her dress? I thought about texting Abby, but wasn't what we did something innocent that got out of hand? But I didn't do a thing! I just let it happen. I heard my daughter coming up the stairs so I quickly grabbed and folded the dress and placed it in a drawer. Stacy opened the door as I turned around.

"You're just now taking a shower," she asked. I told her that I finished cleaning the house and needed a good scrubbing. It wasn't a lie. I did clean the house. But I also had my sticky juices all over my pussy and all down my legs. That part my daughter didn't need to know!

"What's for dinner" I can't tell you how glad I was that Stacy asked that. I was feeling guilty and expected questions about Abby or the dress and I wasn't sure quite how to answer.

"We're having leftover party food and I actually need you to take some to Abby's parents". As we walked out of my room and down the stairs, I also asked how her "networking" went with her father. She began telling me that she may be working at the new clothing store at the town center, but the owner, who she met, asked her to come to the store tomorrow.

The heels! I stopped in the middle of the living room realizing I didn't pick up Abby's shoes which I had stepped out of in my moments of pleasure. I didn't see them and Stacy noticed my panic, but I recovered and told her I just remembered a bill I had to get in the mail. About this time Frank walked in, gave me a peck on the lips, and said he was going to shower. I packed up some leftovers for Stacy to bring to Abby's family and got set to prepare our sandwiches.

When Stacy returned a few minutes later she said that Abby would be over to pick up the gifts she left here so her parents could watch her open them. Obviously, Abby hadn't said anything to Stacy about the dress or I would have heard it! Now how was I going to act when she came back over.

Frank, Stacy and I had a pleasant meal around the kitchen table with Frank providing the details of his golf game and some club gossip. Stacy finished filling me in about the possible job.

Just after six, Abby walked in. She was in an oversized school sweatshirt and loose sweatpants and sneakers. She said hello to Frank who was walking toward the patio where I'm sure he would pick up the newspaper and promptly doze. Stacy was in the kitchen filling the dishwasher. "So, Mrs. G., were you able to de-stress this afternoon?" Abby quietly said.

Stacy walked back into the room as I replied, "Yes, Abby, I had a relaxing afternoon even with all the cleaning I did."

"Mom, I do want to remind you that Abby and I were going to do the cleaning!" Stacy stated. "Well honey," I replied, "I have a ton of laundry to do tomorrow including the tablecloths we used inside so you are more than welcome to help with that."

"Well, it will have to wait until the afternoon tomorrow because I am spending the morning with that Mr. Dranito at his store in the morning."

Stacy barely had those words out of her mouth when Abby said, I'll help, Mrs. G since I am totally free tomorrow." Giving me a sultry little smirk, she continued, "If I can help you relax, that would make my day."

"See Mom, Abby will take care you in the morning and I can do some ironing for you in the afternoon."

"Well girls" I said, "that is one way of spoiling me. "Now, are you ever going to open your presents?"

I walked to the kitchen and poured a glass of wine. I needed it! What was I getting myself in to by accepting Abby's offer to help with my laundry? Did I want more of what happened today? No! Of course not. But I didn't hesitate in accepting her offer! Did I want today repeated? Before I walked back to the living room, I had already emptied one glass and poured another. What am I doing?

The girls had fun as Stacy opened the rest of her graduation presents. She got money and gift cards along with lots of lotions and conditioners, travel items, socks, perfume and even a beautiful Lily Pulitzer blouse from one of her aunts.

Now it was time for the two of them to go back to Abby's. As Abby followed Stacy out the front door she gave me a hug and whispered not to dirty any more sheets without her.

I was left standing at the door, mouth open, stomach fluttering.

What has gotten into me??

No! I can't let this happen.

Frank was already in bed and asleep when I decided to get into bed myself. It was after 10:30 and Stacy, who arrived back home around 9 was in her room probably texting friends. I was tired and had finished three full glasses of wine, but sleep didn't come easily. I tossed and turned and all I could think of was Abby's hands on me, her fingers pushing up inside me...

I awoke to the sounds of Frank getting ready for work. As he knotted his tie he asked if I was feeling okay because I had been tossing all night. I told him that I was fine, but knew full well that my mind was on Abby. Frank gave me a peck on the forehead and went downstairs. It was just after 7 so I felt I should get up, too.

After brushing my teeth I decided a quick shower would clear my head. I threw on a bra and panties along with jeans and tee. After all, I wasn't planning on going anywhere. By the time I got downstairs Frank had left and Stacy was sitting with a bowl of cereal and coffee while scrolling through her phone. She said she was leaving early and expected to be back by lunch. She also reminded me that Abby was going to help me; like I needed the reminder. "So don't take advantage of her good deed" she added. If my daughter only knew!

After Stacy left, I sat with my coffee in silence and with my thoughts. What happened was wrong. She is my daughter's best friend! She just graduated from high school! I'm not a lesbian! Wait, I'm happily married! It's cheating! But, oh did her fingers feel so good. Her touch. Her warmth.

The heat going through by body at that moment was not the coffee and the wetness developing between my legs was pure anticipation. As I looked up at the clock on the wall, I felt a little short of breath. Abby will be here any moment. Instead of looking out the window to see if she were coming down the court, I found myself climbing the stairs to my room. As I walked into my room, I started stripping my clothes off. As I get to my dresser, I only had my panties left which I quickly slipped down and stepped out. Opening a drawer, I found Abby's dress just as I had folded it. This is the way I'm greeting her. I took the dress and slipped it over head, smoothing it down my otherwise naked body. No, I didn't have her matching heels, but the dress would be enough of a surprise. I was so nervous and horny at the same time. What was I doing??

At that thought I heard Abby come in, yelling, "Mrs. G, I'm here."

I called down, "Abby, why don't you lock the front door and come up. I'm getting ready to strip the bed." After a few seconds I heard her on the stairs. I had all the curtains open, making the room nice and bright and I stood in her dress at the corner of the bed.

Abby pushed the door open and froze, stopped in her tracks. Her mouth wide opened. I knew it was my body talking and not my common sense, but I said, "I thought you might want to see your dress on me one last time."

After a long pause, Abby said, "I wasn't sure what to expect today, but this is a very pleasant surprise."

Abby, who was wearing torn gym shorts, tank top, sports bra and sandals, stepped toward me. She stood directly in front of me and placed her hands on my hips. Looking straight into my eyes she said, "You do look hot in my dress, but I believe you'll look even better out of it."

At that she leaned forward and kissed me. I didn't react; just enjoyed the feel of her soft, youthful lips on mine. Then her tongue slipped between my lips into my mouth meeting mine. As our lips mashed together and our tongues danced, her hands were pulling the dress up over my hips and abdomen. Our kiss stopped for a second as she pulled the dress over my head and tossed it back toward the door.

She pulled me back to continue our kiss, even more passionate now with our arms around each other. I clumsily pulled at her shirt and shorts, wanted to feel her body, her flesh against mine. If a woman can be 'in heat' then I would be that woman at that moment! Abby pulled her mouth from mine and stepped back. Not taking her eyes from me she kicked her sandals off, pulled her shorts down and lifted her shirt and sports bra off, tossing them on every part of my bedroom floor. She had no panties on and her pussy was freshly shaved.

She stepped around to the side of my bed and remarked, "I see you haven't stripped the sheets from your bed. Want to get in?" I kept watching her as I walked to the other side and climbed up into my bed, the bed I share with my husband. He, however, was furthest from my mind.

Right now, the only thing on my mind was the 18-year-old in my bed who was my daughter's best friend. And the wetness I felt between my legs. Abby pulled me down as I got into the bed, onto my back. Her lips once again mashed into mine. Her tongue playing in my mouth; her hands on my breasts.

Interrupting our kiss I blurted, "Abby, I've never done this."

Before resuming our kiss, she said, "I think you will know exactly what to do, Mrs. G."

At that she put her lips and tongue back to work on mine and started to fun her hands over my pussy. For some reason, I was embarrassed realizing I had stubble, but her fingers parted my pussy lips and started rubbing on my clit. I was in heaven! She broke our kiss and moved her mouth onto my breasts, taking one nipple into her mouth and then the other, not stopping the rhythm of her fingers on my clit. I was practically screaming. She kissed down my stomach. I felt her tongue slip out into my belly button, moving further down. My breathing was heavy, my excitement indescribable, and then it happened.

Her tongue touched my clit and her lips followed clamping onto my hard clit sucking it into her mouth as she pressed fingers into my pussy. If I were screaming, I didn't hear it. My orgasm was beyond anything I've ever experienced. Did I pass out?

There seemed to be silence, but then I heard Abby's voice, "So wet, Mrs. G! Keep cumming! Don't stop! Taste so good!" My hands went to her head, but I had no strength. She was licking my clit, my lips, and her fingers, all between her words to me. I needed her to stop.

Finally, she heeded my hands flopping at her head. I looked down as she pulled her fingers from my pussy. She rested her head on my thigh and slowly licked the fingers that were inside me. My head slumped now on my pillow, and I closed my eyes thinking of what to say.

Aftershocks made my body twitch and I laid there fully satiated. I felt Abby's movement and her body over mine. I looked down and as she placed her knees on either side of my upper body, her glistening pussy above my face. A drop of her pussy juice fell onto my chin.

"Taste me" she said. "You will know what to do." Oh my God! I was inches away from Abby's enflamed pussy. Red. Literally dripping. Meaty lips. Large clit fully out of her folds. And she scooted down lowering it to my mouth.

My mouth opened and my tongue came out as she pushed her hips smothering me with her pussy. My husband has told me how musky my pussy smells during the few times he has bothered to go down on me, but Abby...her pussy smelled and tasted like cotton candy.

I started licking from her hole to her clit. Just licking. Tasting. Lapping up her juices. She was moving her hips to match the movement of my tongue. Even with her wonderful soft thighs on either side of my head, I could her breathing heavily. I put my hands on her hips and held her as I put my lips on her clit and sucked, tonguing as I did so.

"Yes. Yes. Just like that! She yelled out. I continued. Abby desperately said, "Put your fingers inside me. Please keep going." Taking one hand off her hips I pressed a finger into her dripping hole. I knew that my face, chin, and neck were probably drenched, but I was enjoying the feeling of Abby pushing her meaty pussy on my mouth. Another finger now. Her hips moving faster. Her hands on the head of my bed as she moved her hips, fucking my face. I let my tongue swirl around her clit as my fingers continued to move in and out of her.

And then I heard her yelling "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." In a steady rhythm. Not words I ever hear her use! I know she was close, so I clamped my lips onto her clit and sucked. Time and her body seemed to stop for a split second. And then she screamed at the top of her lungs. A long, steady scream as she pressed her pussy down, practically suffocating me.

After what seemed forever, her screaming stopped and her body relaxed. I needed to breath and gently pushed her off me. Abby rolled off me and onto her side, curling up beside me. My face was soaked. We both were soaked in sweat and pussy juices. I turned on my side facing her. Abby looked at me, smiled and said "You do look hot in my dress, Mrs. G."

"Who knows, Abby, maybe we should go shopping..."

As I finished those words, the doorbell rang. I turned to look at the clock. 11:30am already!!

Oh My God, Stacy!

To be continued...