All Comments on 'Abby's Dress Ch. 07'

by SammieSGotz

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
toesucker1toesucker111 months ago

Ohh. Brenda’s life is so *deliciously* complicated!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great cliffhanger!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loving this. It seems there's a bit of intrigue too. I could be wrong, but that's the fun in guessing, is not knowing; but it seems Abby is manipulating all three of the others so that she is top dog. Or top pussy if you will. Or it could even be that Stacy is the power in the shadows and she is the mastermind. I'm leaning toward one of those two options. But even if I'm completely off base, it's a great story, garnering all fives from me so far.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Brenda is starting to getting into deeper trouble.now with Linda and her daughter Addy doing for along time . Addy is gotten be jealous and mad at her mom. Stacy still don’t know what going on. But she knows that her mom Brenda is acting weird now. What is Brenda bag she got from Addy. Stacy find out her is making love with her best friend. Addy when Addy dress ch 8 come out

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So good! But they are going to get caught by their daughters

PappasleazePappasleaze11 months ago

Great story so far. I was hoping the moms would have gotten caught, maybe another time. I agree with Dewey I believe one if not both girls are manipulating the whole thing. Abby seems to be the most flirty so I am thinking Stacey is the top Kitty here. I guessing Brenda will find a pair of Abby's panties in her bag. love the ending to this chapter. Hope we see another chapter real soon. good job and thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So very hot and teasingly naughty. I think Abby, has more experience than she lets on. I believe there is an earlier sequence of events; where Abby was cleverly and sensually manipulated. An older female classmate was sexually attracted to her and made her intentions known. Innocent Abby, at that time, was easy prey for Allison; the tall, blonde, Senior Volleyball star. Abbey, curious by nature, over time responded to the attention and was willingly seduced in a Physical Education (PE) locker room shower. Abby’s friend Stacy was never aware of the year-long hidden relationship. However, when Allison went off to college; Abby began a relentless wearing down and sexual pursuit of her longtime friend. It was Abby that was well equipped with the technique and experience to more than tempt and satisfy her best friend. Stacy was sexually curious as Abby had been; however, Abby was the dominant personality as one can easily see as she manipulated and seduced Stacy’s Mom Brenda. So, don’t underestimate Abby; as the young nympho seductress. 😀 Sheena, in San Diego.

apollo_XIapollo_XI10 months ago

So many directions this can go. And where will this leave the husbands? And the daughter Stacy? Looking forward to the next installment(s)!

ComeDancingComeDancing10 months ago

Had to keep reading them all at once. When Brenda put on Abby's dress for the second time, I was tingling, just reading it! So well written. Looking forward to the next chapters. 5 stars

proof-reading note, in ch 7 " told her that I had to call Brenda", about 8 times their names are switched...

I_lOvE_GiRlSI_lOvE_GiRlS10 months ago

More, More, More PLEASE 🙏!!

Each chapter I read I wonder how it will compare to the previous one, but each and every time you have blown my mind! This story just keeps getting hotter and hotter as it keeps going. Amazing, wonderful, and your story gets me stiff and so horny and it just keeps getting worse, like the need that Brenda has been having to have dear sweet little Abby between her legs again and again 😊. Love your story, keep it up please.

slide_fire1slide_fire19 months ago

Another excellent segment. I think your previous comment about a conclusion was very premature! You have done an excellent job of developing these characters and the story line. There are so many possibilities as to how this adventure could go. Just take your time and let it flow! I even got excited when I saw that this episode had 3 pages! You are very talented!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One of the best stories on this site so far. My gosh but your writing is fabulous and the description of the participants so vivid and sexy. You could turn this into a book as you've prepared this story for so many more, exciting chapters. Great work and it does seem from your story line so far that the girls are enjoying each others bodies as well as the mothers. Keep this story going by adding many more chapters. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Great story! But did no one notice that Brenda's and Linda's names are switched?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSammieSGotz@SammieSGotz
Long-time reader of Literotica and finally getting on board with becoming a member.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES