Abby's Ride Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw you, as soon as you came out of the apartment. I noticed you staring at me, so I purposely made sure you didn't see me looking at you. It made me a little creeped out that you were just standing there, watching me for that long."

"If ya felt creeped out, why did ya cross the road, and come talk to me?"

"Because of your smile, and what you yelled across the road."

"Not my best pick-up line."

"Well, it worked. So, what's your best pick-up line?"

"Wanna fuck?"

"Oh, my god, are you serious? That actually works for you?"

"I guess that's why I ended up with the type of girls I did."

"Well, I still think you're sweet."

"And I still think yer beautiful."

He put his hands on the sides of my neck, right under my ears, and kissed me deep. He moved his hands to my shoulders, and kissed my chin and sucked it, while he ran his fingers down my arms, and then to my breasts. My bra was still covering my breasts, and he slid it down, exposing my naked tits. He clutched both of them in his hands, and squeezed them soft, at first, then firm.

He ran his tongue from my chin, then down under my chin, and then down to my neck. He rubbed both of my nipples with his thumbs, then lightly pinched them. He was moving his head closer to my naked breasts, and I felt a nervousness wash over my body; a fear of a man seeing me half naked. I noticed a tingling in my clit, and it felt good. His tongue had traveled down to my chest, and then to my left breast. He grabbed both of my breasts firmly, and slowly swirled his tongue around my left areola, then around the nipple several times.

I held the back of his skull in both of my hands, while I watched his mouth and tongue. He opened his mouth wide, with his tongue out, and took my nipple, and as much of my breast as he could fit, into his hot wet mouth, and sucked, then pulled back, freeing some of my breast, so that now he was sucking up to my areola, and he was swirling his tongue around my nipple, at the same time. It felt so good, that I arched my back, and threw my head back. His hips rose, and I could feel his hardness beneath me.

"That feels so good."

He released my nipple from his mouth, letting it slide out from between his lips. I was getting turned on, watching him work on my nipple, and he was watching me watch him. I'd never seen my nipples so big before; the entire areola was hard, with the hard nipple at the tip, and they were so much darker than normal. He repeated everything the same way, to my right nipple. I arched my back again, he thrusted his hips up, and I felt his stiffness against my pussy. When he released my right nipple from between his lips, he pulled away from me, and he looked at my breasts.

"Yer so sexy, baby. I love how yer nipples look like chocolate kisses, when they're hard like that."

"I've never seen them so big, and hard like that... I'm sorry, but my legs are falling asleep."

"Let's lie down."

I grabbed my tank top and bra that was still between us, and put them on the corner, at the foot of the bed, then crawled over to a pillow, and laid down. He removed his t-shirt, and I was thrilled with his physique. He had great muscle definition in his upper body; his arms, his pecs, his abs; even his back; traps, delts and lats. He wasn't overly muscular like a professional body builder; he was just a big guy, with well-defined muscles. He obviously worked out. He tossed his t-shirt at the foot of the bed, and lay next to me, on his left side. I could see the hard-on he had, now that his groin wasn't underneath me.

"Hey, the waist of my jeans is causin' me some pain, um, down there, cuz it's, eh, up here now. Do ya mind if I just open the top a lil', to get some relief?"

I blushed and smiled at him. I could tell that he was trying very hard to be polite, and not embarrass me.

"It goes all the way up to your waist?"

"It goes up to the waist of my jeans. I'm usually not wearin' pants when I have a hard-on."

"Yeah, sure, it's ok."

He unbuttoned, and unzipped his jeans, and I saw the head of his cock sticking out of his briefs. It was way bigger than what I expected. I wondered if that was normal or was he just well endowed. I'd never seen one before on an adult, so I had no idea. I didn't comment, because I didn't want to seem like such a stupid little girl. He grabbed the front of his briefs, arched his back, and it disappeared under his underwear.

"Ahh, that's so much better."

"It's really getting hot in here."

"Yeah, it is. We could take off our pants, and leave our underwear on?"

"Nice try."

"No, I'm serious; it's just like wearin' a swimsuit."

"I guess, I'm just being modest. Okay."

He took his off first, since they were already opened. He threw his on the floor, so after I removed mine, I tossed mine on the floor as well.

He shifted close to me, so our bodies were touching, and he ran the fingertips of his right hand on my throat.

"Where are yer tickle spots? Can I try to find them?"

"Okay, try."

He lightly stroked my neck, just under my ear, and I giggled, and bent my neck to my shoulder. He ran his fingertips down my neck, then to my chest, then around the top of my left breast, then into my armpit. I squealed, and he laughed, because I'm very ticklish under my arms. He continued down my side, and when he got halfway to my hip, I squirmed, because that was another sensitive spot. He continued down to my hip, then my thigh, he reached down behind my knee, and that was another spot. He sat up, and continued down my calf, then my ankle, and then to my feet. As soon as he got to the bottom of my foot, I squealed again, and he laughed.

"I like to hear ya squeal like that."

"Why?"

"Cuz it's cute, as hell."

He lay back down, and got even closer to me. I could feel his stiffness against my side. He touched the front of my panties softly.

"I like the lil' rosebud on your panties."

I grabbed his wrist with my left hand to pull it away, but it didn't budge. He rested his hand on my mound and gave me a wayward looking grin. He hovered his mouth over mine, while he slowly licked around my mouth, on my lips. He licked into my open mouth, and I touched my tongue to his, and he pulled away. He leaned in to do it again, and when I stuck my tongue out to meet his, he pulled back again. He was teasing me. He leaned in again, and I went to give him my tongue, and he pulled away again. I was still holding onto to his wrist firmly, and he still hadn't let me move it. I released his wrist, and his arm relaxed, and I grabbed him at the back of his neck, pulling him to me, and then he rewarded me with a deep kiss, and his tongue.

He caressed my outer labia with his fingertips, while we explored each other's mouth, and tongue. He stopped right over my clit, and pressed in, until he could feel it under my panties. He gently rubbed in a circular motion with his middle finger. We were both breathing very heavily while we kissed, and I started trembling at the realization of what might soon follow. It was more than just fear; it was the adrenaline from the excitement. I felt that I was doing something wrong, but it felt so good, that I wasn't interested in stopping.

I raised my hips slightly, in reaction to the arousal. He read that signal as a green light; he pulled my panties down, over my left hip, then over my right hip, down my left thigh, then down my right thigh, and straight down from my thighs. They didn't come off completely, though; they were still wrapped around my left ankle. He didn't bother with them anymore; they were no longer a hinderance to him. He returned his hand between my legs, and dipped his middle finger in between my outer labia, and ran it up toward my throbbing clit. I let out a long breathy moan and spread my legs.

"Oh, baby, yer so wet."

He stopped kissing me, and just stared at me, while he slowly stroked my clit, alternating with soft and firm pressure. His finger glided over my clit, up and down, and in circles. My hips were writhing against his nimble finger; thrusting forward, then back when I arched my back. I bent, and raised my knees up, and spread my legs wider. He carefully slid his middle finger into my vagina, and slowly moved it, in and out, going in further, and further each time. His fingers were so much bigger than mine; thicker and longer. He was hitting spots inside my depths, that I never had before.

He used his thumb to rub, and stroke my clit, while he finger-fucked me. I grabbed onto his right forearm, this time to steady myself; I could feel his muscles flexing, from pleasuring me. I felt like I was on another plane; one where it was okay to be a sensual being, and share it with another person. Even when he took a nipple into his mouth, he never broke eye contact with me; I was in a trance.

"Yer so close to cumming, aren't ya? Cum fer me, baby."

"Oh, god..."

His nipple sucking evolved into love bites; my areola was behind his front teeth, and he clamped firm onto my breast, sucking hard, while tonguing my nipple. It hurt, but it also felt so good. I started to climax, and I put my feet on the mattress, but still had my knees bent, and my thrusts became more pronounced, as my orgasm built up. Every exhale was in the form of a breathy grunt.

When I came, I felt a wonderful, intense tingling all over my body, that radiated from my pussy, and my hips started to jerk forward. My clit became so sensitive, that I wanted to pull his hand away. I slid my hand down to his wrist to pull it away, but he was so strong. He rested his thumb on my clit, and slowed down on finger-fucking me, but his thumb would brush over my clit very lightly, which seemed to keep my orgasm alive.

"Shh, breathe... relax."

His low growling voice was soothing, but also very sexy; it turned me on. He removed his hand from my pussy, and put his middle finger into his mouth, then slid it out.

"Oh fuck... lift up yer butt."

I thought something was wrong, so I lifted my rear end up, and he lay on his stomach between my legs. He quickly slid his arms under my thighs, and wrapped his arms around them, bringing his hands around front to my pussy, and spread my outer labia with his fingertips.

"Yer pussy is so fuckin' pretty."

He pushed his mouth into my pussy, and licked from my hole, over my inner labia, and up to my clit. He circled over the hood with pressure.

"Oh... my god... oh, yeah."

"Easy now; breathe deep. I want ya to relax, and ride this one out; make it last."

He hardened his tongue, and flicked it over my engorged clit. He was moaning so low on his exhales, he sounded like a purring lion; I could feel it pulsating through my pussy, drumming across my hips, and vibrating in my abdomen. He sucked my clit deep into his mouth, and I couldn't control my hips; I thrusted them up, shoving my pussy into his face, then arched my back, pulling it away, but he was attached to me, and moved with my every move.

"Oh, god... oh."

He ran his tongue along my clit, while he had it sucked deep into his hot mouth. He was still watching me, my face; his growls told me what really got him going, whether it was how I moved my hips, or my moans, or just the expression of pure pleasure on my face. He reached up, and fondled my nipple, then with both hands, he grabbed and squeezed my breasts, massaging them while he had my clit trapped in his mouth. It seemed like over an hour he pleasured me with his mouth, and tongue.

He taught me how to control my orgasm, so that I could prolong it, or as he said, have multiple orgasms. He obviously helped me achieve this, by not over stimulating me too much, or too fast. If he didn't, I think I would scream, or my clit would explode, or my body would freak out. In time, I might be able to control myself completely. After he finished, he laid his head on my thigh.

"Yer pussy tastes really good; it's sweet. Have ya ever tasted yerself, like when yer masturbatin'?"

"Yes, I have, but I wouldn't say it's sweet."

"Really? I think it's sweet, like honey, or maybe a peach, cuz yer so juicy."

I giggled a little, mostly from embarrassment.

"So, when ya masturbate, do ya rub yer clit, or do ya finger-fuck yer pussy?"

"Actually, I do both, but mostly I rub my clit, because that's the only way I can cum."

"Did ya know that most woman can cum from clit play, but can't inside their pussy, when they're fuckin'?"

"Really? I wonder why."

"I think the guys they're with ain't pleasurin' them, they're just fuckin' 'em. They cum, and that's all they care about; it's common. I don't understand how they wouldn't wanna please 'em; I think it's sexy as hell to watch it happenin', plus, it gets me horny as hell."

"It turns me on, how you watch me, and how you moan, from your pleasure, and mine. I'd like to pleasure you, so I could watch you, and know that I'm the reason you're moaning."

"So, what are ya sayin'?"

"I'd like to give you a blowjob... but I don't know how."

"Ya just suck on the head, then bob yer head up and down, takin' cock into yer mouth, and into yer throat, as far as ya can. That's about it, until the end. Some girls don't like the taste, or the idea of swallowin' the cum, so they spit it out. I think those girls don't really enjoy givin' head, anyway. The trick is to get the cock deep in yer throat, so the cum shoots right down yer throat. It's more pleasurable for the guy, and ya really won't taste it much."

"What does your cum taste like?"

"It's salty."

"How would I know when you're about to cum, to make sure I had your cock down my throat?"

"It starts to jerk right before the cum squirts out, or I could just tell ya."

"How long does it take for all the cum to squirt out?"

"It's different every time, but I would say, maybe five to ten seconds."

"Well, that's not too long; I think I'd be okay, not being able to breathe for that long."

"Would ya mind if I sat on the edge of the bed, and ya knelt on the floor, between my legs? I wanna be able to watch ya."

"Do you have a pillow for me knees?"

I hadn't seen his cock yet, just the head; I'd felt it against my body, but I hadn't even felt it with my hand, over his briefs. I knelt on the small area of the floor, next to the bed, and he removed his briefs, and sat down with his thighs spread around me. The head was really big, and his balls were huge. He wasn't hard yet, so I gently held his cock, and ran my tongue around the head to get it wet; it had a thick meaty ridge at the bottom. I locked eyes with him, and sucked on the head.

"Lightly rub the back of yer front teeth on the ridge, while ya suck."

I could feel his cock growing harder, as I sucked the head, which was also getting firm. It felt big, in my hand, and in my mouth. I broke our eye contact, to look at it, and it was quite large, and his cock wasn't fully erect yet.

"Um, I don't think I'm going to be able to fit the whole thing down my throat; and it's still growing."

He smiled at me, and put his hand on my cheek.

"Just take in what ya can, baby. I promise ya, I'm gonna enjoy it."

I licked the head to wet it again, and sucked it, and it was less spongy. He removed his hand from my cheek, when I slid my mouth down the smooth shaft about halfway, and slid back up to the head, and sucked on the head more. I slid my mouth down the shaft again, taking in more, then slid back up, then down, taking more, and I could feel his cock deeper in my throat. His cock was huge; wide and long, and it was still growing.

"Wrap yer fingers around the base and squeeze a lil'. Do short, fast strokes."

He leaned back, with his arms straight, and his palms on the bed. As I stroked the base with my fingers, and stroked the shaft with my mouth and throat, his cock became rock hard. He breathed with an open mouth, when his cock was buried in my throat. It was massive, and I was still trying to get as much of it down my throat, as I could. I gave myself a break, several times, retreating to the head, and sucking it hard; he liked that; he'd clench his teeth, and thrust his hips.

"Relax yer throat, baby."

I was hungry to satisfy him and watching him enjoy me sucking his cock was making me horny. It became easier to take him deeper; my lips were reaching my fingers at the base, so I only used my thumb and index finger. I was eventually able to almost reach those fingers, by the time he told me he was close.

"Oh, baby, I'm gonna cum soon."

I sped up on sliding his cock, in and out of my throat. He sat up, and held me by the back of the head, with both hands. I felt his cock beginning to jerk, I inhaled deep, and then I took his cock deep into my throat. He pulled my head close to him, and drove his cock further down my throat, as he pumped his cum, with only inward thrusts.

"Oh, yeah... yeah, baby."

After he finished cumming, he loosened his grip on the back of my head, and slid his hands to my cheeks, while he pulled his cock from my throat, and then my mouth. I sucked the head, before it passed through my lips, and his hips jerked, then he gave me a naughty smile. I swirled my tongue around the head, before I released it from my mouth. He offered me his hand, and helped me off my knees, and onto the bed. He lay flat on his back, and I curled up next to him, in the crook of his arm.

"How did I do?"

"Can't ya tell?"

"You looked like you enjoyed it."

"I did, and I really like seeing yer lips wrapped around my cock."

"Now I understand why the waist of your jeans was hurting you. Your cock is bigger than average, right?"

"I've been told that it is."

"It's going to really hurt, when we fuck, isn't it?"

"Are we gonna fuck?"

"You know what I mean. It is, isn't it?"

"It's gonna hurt you, anyway, because it'll be yer first time. But, after the initial pain, it'll feel good."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Wanna fuck?"

We both laughed.

I reached down deep between his legs and stroked his balls softly.

"Your balls are huge, too."

"I guess I'm just a big guy. Ya know, most women want a guy with a big cock; the bigger, the better. A lil' cock isn't gonna satisfy anyone."

"You are a very big guy; you'd look funny, if you had a small cock. I think an average sized cock would look small on you."

I started using my fingernails lightly, while I stroked his sack.

"Feels good, baby."

I crawled between his legs, and he looked at me, slightly confused. I held his gaze, pointed my tongue, and ran it all over one of his balls. He inhaled deeply, through his nose, folded his arms behind his neck, and propped up his head. After I covered his ball in spit, I sucked it into my mouth, being careful not to hurt him. While I gazed at his face, I also watched his cock, as it grew. I let his ball slip out from my lips, licked the other one to get it wet, sucked it into my mouth, and let it slip out from my lips.

"Come lie down on yer back, right here."

He propped himself on his side, with his elbow, and patted the middle of the bed. I went to him, laid down, bent up one knee, looked at him, and put my arm around his neck. He leaned in and kissed me deeply. He leaned down to my breast, grabbed and squeezed my breast firmly, circled my nipple with his tongue, then sucked it deep into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the nipple, and slowly increased the suction, until I winced from the wonderful pain. Both of us were breathing heavy with passion, and lust. He seized my other breast firmly, flicked the tip of his tongue over the nipple, before sucking it deep, and hard. He swirled his tongue around the nipple, and increased suction, until I winced again. He sat up and got on his knees beside me.

"Lift yer arms over yer head, and spread yer legs."

He lifted his leg over my torso, put his head between my thighs, and straddled my body, so I had a perfect view of his sexy ass, and his huge dangling nut sack. I couldn't resist taking pleasure in rubbing, and squeezing his firm glutes. He supported himself, and spread my thighs further apart, using his strong forearms. He used his chin, and pressed in between my outer labia, and ran it up passed my clit. The stubble on his chin roused all the nerves on my inner labia, and my clit. He flicked my clit, using the firm tip of his tongue.