Abby's Ride Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Squeeze your tits together."

He sucked my clit into his mouth and massaged it with his tongue. He thrusted his cock between my tits and used them to get himself off. He continued using his skillful mouth and tongue, while my hips did a gyrating dance. On my fourth or fifth orgasm, my clit was approaching that very sensitive stage, and I couldn't contain the squeals that escaped my lips. When I was able to form words with my mouth, I whispered to him.

"Please, fuck me."

"Are ya sure?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm positive."

He crawled off me, and the bed. He got a towel and crawled back on the bed.

"Here, put this down, and put yer butt on it. Just in case, ya bleed."

He knelt before my spread legs, just looking my body over, every inch, and then he locked eyes with me. He lunged forward, kissed me, and his tongue was jutting out towards mine. He grasped my lower lip with his lips, and sucked it into his mouth, then released it.

"I don't wanna hurt you, baby."

"I need you inside of me."

"Lift yer knees up high."

He stayed inches from my face. He grabbed his cock, rubbed the head into my juices, and put the tip of it at the opening of my pussy. He pushed forward, still guiding it with his hand, until the big head was tightly packed in. He pushed forward more, feeding his shaft in, and then sliding it out, without removing the head. He fed more in, deeper, and slid it out, going a little deeper each time. He removed his hand from his cock, and I felt a resistance inside, and discomfort. He could see it in my face, and we both knew what it was.

"I'm gonna do it, like ripping off a band-aid, so it won't hurt for long."

He pulled out once more to the head, and then he ploughed through, deep into my pussy, and I let out a loud grunt. The sharp pain took my breath away; my eyes got blurry, and then I felt tears running on my face, down my temples. He put his hands on the sides of my face and wiped my tears with his thumbs. Once I caught my breath, I was panting heavily through my open mouth.

"Shh, breath deep, try to relax now."

He ran his tongue around my whole mouth, on my lips, kissed me deeply, and then he gently pulled his cock out, until the head was just inside. He stopped kissing me, and just looked into my eyes, and began a steady drive into me, and it was uncomfortable, but not painful anymore. He got up on his knees, and began to rub my clit with his thumb, until after I came.

"Get on yer hands and knees."

He got behind me, got the head of his cock wet by rubbing it in my cum, guided the tip to my opening, and then thrusted it in deep. He wrapped his arms around my waist, crossing his forearms across my abdomen, pulling me hard against his groin. He was drilling his cock, and only with inward thrusts. I started to feel a tingling pressure building deep inside me, that I've never felt before. It began to radiate out to my hips, abdomen, tummy, and my thighs. It grew more acute at the core, and kept building. It caused my back to arch, raising my ass and pussy higher, and giving him more access to go deeper. His drives sped up, and I could feel his balls slapping against my clit. The head of his cock was ramming into my cervix, and it felt so good, I cried out in thirst for more.

"Oh... god... yeah..."

"Tell me to fuck ya, I wanna hear it."

"Fuck me, oh... god..., fuck me."

"Oh, yeah... I'm gonna fill that pussy."

"Oh... god... yes... fill my pussy with cum, baby."

"Oh, yeah. Oh... yeah..."

He squeezed me tight in his arms, and I felt him explode deep inside me; hot cum warming my insides with each spurt. When he released the last of his cum, he gently pulled his cock out, the head required a little more of a pull to come out. I could feel the warm cum starting to slide downward, so I laid on my back, and he soon followed next to me.

"Yer pussy is so tight, but when ya came, I felt it squeezing my cock even more."

"So, that was a vaginal orgasm I felt."

He got up, and was about to go down on me, but stopped. He grabbed the towel he put down, and pulled the corner that was underneath me.

"Good thing I put this down."

He showed me the blood, and I also noticed he had blood on his cock, and balls.

"You have blood on you."

"Blood doesn't bother me, baby."

He folded the towel, set it down on the bed, laid between my legs, and put his hands on my abdomen. I lifted and spread my legs for him, and he began licking me from my butthole, up to my clit, stopping at my inner labia to suck, and insert his tongue into my pussy. After doing that several times, he focused on my clit. Flicking the tip of my clit, with his firm pointed tongue. Sucking my clit deep into his mouth, and massaging it with his tongue, tugging it, stretching it, before releasing it from his grasp. He made my hips dance with his tongue; from the multiple orgasms he gave me. After he made me squeal several times, he came back, and laid next to me.

"We taste so good together, baby... So, it's different than yer clit, huh?"

He grabbed the folded-up towel and wiped off his face.

"Yeah... I wish I could have both at the same time, though."

"We can do that, anytime ya want, baby."

"Well, it's just not the same with a finger, ya know?"

"I know, that's not what I'm sayin'."

"I don't get what you're saying, then?"

"Let me ask ya a question, and I want ya to really think about it, before ya answer. Forget about what ya think is right or wrong, and just think about what it is ya want... Would ya like to have yer clit licked, while yer pussy is fucked?"

"Yeah, that's exactly what I'd like, but... wait..."

"If ya ever want it, ya just tell me, that's all I'm sayin'."

"Who would..."

"Not until ya tell me ya want it. Let me tell ya something. Ya know how I enjoy watchin' ya get off, right? I'd also enjoy watchin' someone else getting' ya off, too."

"You would be okay with someone else fucking me?"

"Not just anyone. It would have to be someone I trust completely."

"Oh shit, what time is it?"

He checked the time on the truck's clock, and it was 9:30pm; my curfew on a school night was 10pm. My dad was a real stickler when it came to curfew.

"I don't want ya to go. Am I gonna be able to see ya tomorrow?"

"As soon as school is out, yes. Will you be waiting for me here?"

"Yeah, I'll be anxiously awaitin' your arrival", he chuckled.

Since tomorrow was my last day of school, my nightly curfew got extended to midnight. I was looking forward to spending more time with him.

"I want ya to do somethin' for me, after ya get home tonight. Go to your room, take off all your clothes, put on a dim light, stand in front of your window, look at my truck, and rub one out for me?"

"Are you joking?"

"No..., and yer gonna find that I don't joke much."

We got up, got dressed, sat on the edge of the bed, and put our shoes on.

We shared a long deep kiss, then he unlocked the door, climbed out, and helped me get down from the truck. He leaned up against the truck, lit a cigarette, and watched me walk home, to masturbate for his enjoyment. As I walked home, I thought about two things he said; how he could arrange having me pleasured by two men, and how he doesn't joke much... he was serious.

~ ~ ~

The last day of school couldn't have gone any slower. I couldn't wait to see Danny. When I finally got home after school, I took a nice shower, blow dried my hair, applied deodorant, my favorite perfume, did my make-up, put on a black mini skirt, black tube top, black flats, my hoodie over that, and absolutely nothing else, no bra, and no panties.

I needed to walk around the next block over, so no one would notice me going to the truck. He backed the truck in, and parked it with the passenger's side door facing my house. When I got to his truck, I could see the driver's window cracked open, and Danny smoking a cigarette.

"Hey, don't ya look cute today? I'll come down and help you up, baby."

"Hey handsome, thank you."

I gave him a kiss after he put his cigarette out, then he got behind me to climb up.

"Oh, yer a naughty lil' girl, aren't ya? Shakin' that naked ass right in front of me, when I can't touch it out here."

After we got into the back of the truck cab, I jumped on Danny's bed, and he quickly joined me. He scooted up near the head of the bed, with his back against the wall. I took off my hoodie and laid it on the bed. I crawled over, laid next to him, with my arm around his thigh, and my head on his six-pack abs.

"I enjoyed the show last night in your bedroom."

"I wasn't sure about masturbating for you last night, but I promised you that I would. When I saw you standing outside your truck, smoking, and watching me, it excited me. I came so hard."

"I liked bein' able to watch ya do that, alone in your bedroom, and knowing that ya knew I was watchin' ya."

"I heard you take off on your bike, after I crawled into bed. Can we go for a bike ride today?"

"There're a few things we gotta talk about. I went to see my dad last night."

"Uh oh, that doesn't sound good."

"No, it's just... ya dunno me very well, and there's things I need ya to know, so ya don't think I'm hidin' somethin' from ya. I'm old fashioned, when it comes to relationships. I think the man should be in charge, and the woman should let him be the boss; even be submissive. I think disagreements should be done in private. I also demand respect; I'll respect ya, if ya respect me. I'm not a control freak, but I am an alpha male. I also have anger issues; I have a really bad temper. I can go from zero to a hundred in a second. My dad told me I should let ya know 'bout all this right away. Oh, he also wants to meet ya; that's where we're goin' today."

"You sound like my dad. I'm excited to meet your dad; that'll be awesome."

"These are all things that have been a problem, with past relationships, every time. Are ya prepared to submit yerself to me?"

"Are you asking me to be yours?"

"Yeah."

"Only if you're mine."

"Okay."

He crossed his arms, lifted his shirt over his head, and tossed it on top of my hoodie. He turned towards me, and I rolled over on my back. He leaned down over my face, looked at me, put his hand on my cheek, and rubbed my lower lip softly, with his thumb, kissed me deeply, and then growled his words.

"This mouth is mine."

He pulled down my tube top, sucked my left nipple hard, and bit it softly. He shifted to my right nipple, and growled his words, again.

"These tits are mine."

He slid his hand up my skirt, ran it up between my legs, slid his middle finger along my slit, inserted it into my pussy, rubbed my clit with his thumb, and growled.

"This is my pussy."

He removed his pants and briefs, threw them on the floor, and crawled between my legs. He grabbed his hard cock, stroked it slowly, using his thumb to stimulate that meaty ridge on the head. He stared at me for a short time, then dropped his cock, and it bobbed down to an almost horizontal position. He grabbed my hips, rolled me over, and pulled my hips up, so my ass was raised up, and my breasts were pressed against the mattress.

"Spread yer legs."

I heard a loud crack and felt a hot sting on my right ass cheek. He spanked my ass, and it angered me. I was so shocked, I couldn't speak, or think, but when I heard what he said, my anger turned to lust.

"Tell me ya want me to fuck ya."

"Huh?"

Another crack, another sting. I loved how tender and caring he was, but when he became forceful, it was a turn on for me. His strength was sexy to me. He was older and more experienced than me, and he knew my body, even better than me. Giving myself to him completely, brought me to heights I've never achieved. The mixture of pain and pleasure was exquisite.

"Tell me; I wanna hear ya say it."

"I want you to fuck me, baby."

He entered my pussy again, but now with his cock. Holding me by the waist, he fucked me slow, deep, and hard. I could feel the head of his cock slamming into my cervix. He sped up his fierce lunges, and I could feel his balls knocking against my clit. Once I started cumming, the orgasmic waves didn't stop; one after another. He leaned over my body, with his mouth by my left ear, wrapping his right arm around my waist, sliding his hand between my legs, and rubbing my clit with his finger.

He wanted me to tell him what I wanted; it turned him on.

He growled again in my ear.

"C'mon baby, talk to me. Whose pussy is this, Abby?"

"Yes... yes, this is your pussy. Oh... god, it's yours."

He grabbed me by my waist again with both hands, working my body in a motion that slid my pussy up and down his shaft.

"I'm gonna pump that pussy full of cum."

At the same time, I started to cum again, I felt the explosion of his hot load, deep inside me, with each release he made, ramming the head of his cock into my cervix. After making sure every drop was injected into me, he pulled out. Still holding my waist, he turned me, and pushed me down onto the bed. As I fell onto my back, he crawled up my body, and kissed me in a frenzy. He slid down between my legs, and began pleasuring me, with his talented tongue and mouth. After he brought me to several orgasms, he got off the bed, and told me to get ready to go.

"Shouldn't I change into pants, since we're taking the bike?"

"Nah, it's not far, plus I like that yer naked pussy is gonna be pressed up against me. Besides, as long as ya sit on the back of yer skirt, no one will see yer ass".

We both laughed, and he put on a gun harness, grabbed a gun, and put it in the harness, then he put on a leather vest. It had patches all over it, but what stood out was the patches on the back. I asked him what they were; what they meant.

"There's more I haven't told ya. I belong to a fraternal club, with my dad and brother. It's a major part of my life, takes up a lot of my time, and no woman is gonna change that. You can come with me to some stuff, but there's rules women have to follow. I'll have to teach ya, and it's important ya learn. I'll wanna go over that stuff, right before we go inside the clubhouse."

He helped me out of the truck, we got on the bike, and headed to the clubhouse. We pulled into the clubhouse lot, and he put the kickstand down before I got off, and leant the bike to park it. He told me to stay on the bike, and he dismounted, but then he leant, sitting on the edge of the driver's seat, and turned to me.

"My dad's the boss, here. Just be yer sweet self, be honest, and respectful to him. Be respectful to the other guys ya meet here. If you're not, it'll be bad for me, and I will not tolerate being embarrassed (as he shook his index finger in my face). You ain't allowed to touch the door to open or close it; only club members can. Put the toilet seat up, before ya leave the bathroom. Women ain't allowed to sit at the bar, unless a member has invited 'em to sit. Oh, my brother J.T. is gonna be here, so you'll get to meet him, too."

"This is a lot of information to process, but I think I'm okay with it. I just hope I don't do anything wrong, because I don't know all the rules."

"If ya stay by me, it'll be fine. Just don't get too comfortable; when ya get too comfortable, ya forget there's rules."

I dismounted the bike, trying to make sure my skirt didn't blow up, and we walked to the clubhouse. There was a guy standing by the door, and Danny hugged him, greeted him, and called him brother; then he opened the door for us to go in. Chivalry is not practiced here; the woman follows behind the man. Once inside, Danny greeted all the men with robust hugs, and referred to each of them as brother, except for his dad.

"Dad, this is Abby, and this is my dad, B.J."

Danny looked like a slightly younger version of B.J., minus the beard, mustache, and salt and pepper hair; he was very handsome. B.J. is also built like a tank, but his waistline wasn't as trim as Danny's; he wasn't fat, by any means.

"Well, she sure is a pretty lil' thing, son. Nice to meet you darlin'."

He had a low growl to his voice, just like his son. Danny sat down at the bar, next to B.J., and I remained standing beside Danny.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, B.J."

"Come sit between me and Danny."

Danny moved down a chair, and I sat between them. B.J. asked me what I would like to drink, and then ordered drinks for me, Danny, and himself.

"Let's go back to the lounge, so we can talk. Oh, Danny, J.T. isn't comin'; he had a change of plans."

I followed B.J. and Danny through the clubhouse, to a closed door, where two men were standing. One of them opened the door, and then both moved to each side of the door to allow the three of us inside.

The lounge looked like a man's den with wood paneling, lots of sitting space, a large heavy coffee table in the midst of some big leather couches, chairs, and side tables, with a small bar at the back of the room, a large desk with a leather office chair against one wall, a large screen TV, stereo system, and speakers against another wall, with a pool table in front of that, and more groupings of big leather couches, chairs, and side tables along another long wall. There were about five other people in the lounge, but they were sitting away from us. B.J. sat on a couch, and Danny and I sat together on another couch, which was adjacent to where B.J. sat.

"Danny came here late last night to talk to me about ya. I gave him some fatherly advice, but I wanted to meet ya, before I gave him any further advice. I'm assumin' ya both had a talk today, and he explained to ya some things about himself, and what he expects from ya?"

"Yes, he did."

B.J. paused; maybe to wait for me to say more, but I didn't.

"And how do ya feel about what he told ya?"

"I think I understand what he wants and doesn't want."

"We're both concerned about ya learnin' the rules around here. There's no handbook, so we're gonna spend time together, and teach ya, as best we can. Danny wants ya around, so you'll have to support him by being a good woman to him; it's the only way it'll work. I hope he's told ya about his anger issues. That'll be yer biggest challenge. You'll need to learn how to deal with him when he's like that.

"One thing I can tell ya, is don't take any of it personally. It has more to do with him, than it does with ya, or his feelings about ya. He's brought cunts here in the past, that ended up not bein' allowed to come back, cuz they couldn't learn how to behave, and they drank, too much.

"All of the club members are considered brothers and should be treated with respect by the women; if not, there can be serious repercussions for the woman, and her man. We both want ya to learn how to be the type of woman Danny needs."

"I was raised by a very strict father. He also has anger issues, and I was raised that it is unacceptable to ever disrespect him. He's brutally honest, straight forward, and doesn't sugar coat anything. I don't think my upbringing is going to be that much different to how I will be expected to behave around your club B.J., or even in private with Danny. I would hate to disappoint him."

"I'm glad to hear that darlin'. I feel yer being very open, and honest with me; genuine. Danny was right, ya really are a sweet lil' thing, and ya sure are pretty. Why don't ya come sit by me, so we can bond a lil'?"

I looked at Danny to see if he approved.

"Go on baby, it's okay."

When I got up to go by B.J., I think he got a good look at my naked pussy; I could tell by the devilish smile on his face.

"Danny, you guys rode the bike here?"

"Of course, we did - why?"

I went to sit next to B.J., but he grabbed my waist, and shifted me to straddle his left thigh, so I was angled, facing Danny. He caught on quick, with the view B.J. just arranged. Danny crossed his arms over his chest, and wore the same damn devilish smile, as his dad. B.J. leaned in close to my right ear.