Abby's Ride Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The length of his cock felt longer than usual, as he kept pulling it all the way out, and pushing it all the way in; my orgasm transitioned into many, and my moans turned into cries. His smirk became more prominent; he looked pleased. He pushed harder on my knees, pinning them to the mattress, he straightened and spread his legs, lifting his ass high, and drilled me with his cock. It felt like I was having one long orgasm, while he built up to his climax. He opened his mouth, released a low moan, thrusted his cock deep and hard, and pressed the head of his cock against my cervix, bathing it with his cum.

He released my knees but didn't tell me to release my ankles. He got back to his knees, and then laid at my pussy, and pleasured me with his magical mouth, and tongue. When he made me squeal for a good long time, he released my clit from his lips, and got off the bed to grab a bottle of lotion from his storage cubby, where he kept the cord. He untied all the knots, and removed my bindings from my wrists, and thighs. He wrapped up the cords, and set them down on the bed, and grabbed the lotion.

"Yer no longer restrained, so ya have permission to speak."

"That was... really... intense."

He put lotion on his palms, and rubbed it onto both of my wrists, and then used more to moisturize my upper thighs, and hips.

"Turn over, baby."

He got up, straddled my thighs, put a generous amount of lotion onto both of my butt cheeks, and rubbed and massaged it into my cheeks.

"Thank you, that felt very nice."

"Very nice. I'm pleased ya enjoyed it."

~ ~ ~

Over the next couple of weeks, I would spend my days and nights with him, in his semi. I even started to sneak out my bedroom window, so I could spend the night with him. I was lucky, because my room had the only large window that slid vertically. The water meter was directly below, so it was easy for me to get out, and back in. I just had to get back home in time, so I didn't get caught.

The first two times he had to go out on the road, were really challenging for me. I was so addicted to him, and I couldn't bear to be without him. The first time he left, he was gone for three days. Before he left, he told me that I could get in touch with B.J., to see if he wanted to hang out. I felt uncomfortable reaching out to B.J., until the second day. He told me to come right over to the clubhouse. It felt strange riding my bike there, and not being with Danny.

~ ~ ~

When I arrived, there wasn't anyone standing outside, like usual. I know there's cameras everywhere, and I had hoped someone would see me. I had to knock, which was weird; Danny was clear at the beginning, that I was not allowed to touch the door. One of the guys came out, and asked me if I was waiting long, and explained that he had to use the can. I told him B.J. was expecting me, and he nodded, said "Yep", opened the door, let me in, and escorted me to the lounge. B.J.'s face lit up when he saw me.

"How's my lil' darlin'?"

"I miss him, Daddy."

He put his arms out, and I went to him. His low voice soothed me, and it reminded me of Danny.

"He'll be home, before ya know it."

"Yesterday was the hardest day I've had in a long time. I didn't know what to do with myself, and I couldn't stop thinking of him, and missing him."

"Why didn't ya let me know yesterday?"

"I didn't want to bother you, or have you thinking I was behaving like a child."

"Yer never a bother to me; ya understand? Don't ever feel that way about me. I understand that ya miss him, and that's not bein' a child. Ya care about him, and that makes me happy."

"Thank you for understanding, Daddy."

He gave me a hug, and had his hands low on my back, just above my ass. His office chair was right behind him, so he sat down, and slid his hands down to my ass cheeks, and pulled me in between his thighs. He tenderly caressed my bottom and rubbed his lips over each of my nipples.

"Can I try to make ya feel better, darlin'?"

"Of course, you can."

"Pull down yer shorts, and yer panties for me."

After I pulled them down, he lifted my t-shirt up, and pushed up my bra. He suckled on each of my nipples, like he was trying to get milk to come out. He sucked them long, hard, and deep. My nipples were tender after, and a little red. My pussy was very wet, as he knew it would be. He grabbed me by the waist, lifted me, and sat me on his desk. He slipped my shorts and panties off my feet, and spread my thighs apart.

"Lie back, darlin'."

He pulled me by the waist, so my butt was on the edge of the desk. He grabbed my ankles, lifted them up, and held them behind his neck. He leaned in, and flicked his pointed tongue over my clit, until it was firm. He sucked my clit deep into his mouth and massaged it with his tongue. I loved that he ate pussy, so similar to Danny. He made me cream several times, before I heard him unfasten his belt. He pulled away from me, and stood up. I heard his jeans drop to the floor, and then I heard the snap of the elastic band of his briefs. I welcomed him with wide open thighs.

"Daddy knows what ya need."

He grabbed his cock, slid the head in, and pushed forward to slide the shaft in. I was so wet, that it slid in all the way, in one slow inward thrust. He pulled back out slowly, all the way. He fucked me like this for a good long time, until I came. I loved feeling the big head of his cock entering and exiting my pussy. Once I started cumming, he held on to my waist, pulling me closer, his thrusts sped up, and went deeper. I arched my back, and rolled my hips, while I rode out the amazing orgasms, that seemed to keep coming. My sighs became moans, and my moans became cries; I was sure the guy standing outside the door could hear me clearly.

"Oh... god... oh... ahh... oh, yeah."

His erections lasted long, and my thighs were getting tired. I lifted my knees, and held onto them, which pushed his arms and hands down from my waist, to my hips.

"In my haste, I trapped myself in my jeans. Could ya get my boots off, darlin'"

He helped me get up, and off the desk, and then he sat in his office chair. I pulled off both of his boots, jeans, and then his briefs.

"Ya wanna ride Daddy?"

He patted his lap, and I straddled it, putting my arms around his strong neck. He put his hands on my rump, and lifted me enough, so he could guide his cock into my pussy. He lowered me, I slid down his cock, and he reclined the back of his office chair. I rode him like he was a horse, and it was wild. He even spanked my ass a few times. He sucked and bit my nipples, while I rode him. Fucking B.J. was hot, but it just wasn't the same, as Danny. There was so much passion missing, and B.J. didn't kiss me like Danny did, which was probably good, because I think it would've made me uncomfortable. It just wasn't Danny, and that's what I needed.

When Danny got back from the road, we would spend some of our time in his semi, but mostly at the clubhouse. When he would go on the road, I spent time with B.J. at the clubhouse.