Abdel and Tony Ch. 06

Story Info
Tony signs his life away.
1.4k words
4.89
2.2k
1

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been Master Abdel's slave for a month now. The beginning was very hard and painful but, as he explained, he needed to be firm with me at first to teach me how to be a good slave for him.

When we returned from our trip to Spain on Sunday, I went home to pick up my things and told my parents that I would be taking a gap year. They bought it, telling me to do a bit of travelling, keep in touch, and enjoy the year. My dad arranged a monthly allowance for me. I collected my things and told them I would be moving in with Abdel, as he needed a roommate. When I arrived at Abdel's, I buzzed from downstairs requesting entry. He granted me access and told me to come up. Whilst getting in the elevator, he texted me to crawl in on my hands and knees. I reached the door and crawled in, as I was instructed. My master was waiting with a big smile. He was not wearing shoes but he pointed to his socked feet and I kissed both gratefully. He patted me on the head and called me "his good boy." He told me I could get up and pointed to a chair for me to sit in.

I was so excited for this to actually happen. I had been crushing on him for years and the things he did to me in Spain were my wildest fantasies come true. True, he inflicted lot of pain but he was also very sweet and caring. I was happy to suffer for his pleasure if it allowed me to hear his filthy moans and taste his tangy cum. The access to his feet and sneakers was an added bonus.

He presented the house rules for me to read and sign:

1. The slave will always be naked inside the house.

2. The slave will do all the housework and make sure its master can focus on his study and his work.

3. The slave is not allowed to use the furniture. The slave can only speak when permission is granted.

4. The slave will obey every command its master gives it and will obey every other person the master tells it to.

5. The slave will undergo a fierce training. The training will end when the master decides the slave is properly trained. The training focuses on humiliation and pain acceptance.

6. The slave gives the master full control of its bank accounts, telephone, iPad, and computer.

7. The slave is a sex slave and will be used accordingly. The slave will serve anyone its master tells it to and will participate in whatever sexual acts its master desires.

8. Master will take care of his slave, no permanent damage will be done. Master will ensure the slave has a secure future after this contract ends.

9. There is no safe word. Slave wants to be master's slave and puts its trust in him. Slave has an option to leave but if it does, it can never come back.

10. Saturday from 8.00 until 20.00, the slave is free. It can talk freely and behave as a free man for twelve hours each week.

Reading this and seeing myself addressed as "it" was weird. I looked at Abdel, or Master Abdel, if I signed this. He looked at me and I knew there was nothing I could do. I signed my life away. For three years I would be the slave of Master Abdel.

**********************

I looked at Tony as he read the rules and was almost certain he'd sign them. Once he did, I was overcome with feelings of victory, power, and excitement. I told him to get off the chair and to strip off his clothes. I watched as he grew a raging hard-on when I ordered him to lie on the floor on his back. I laughed as he lay down and warned him this would be his last orgasm for a while. I prepared to treat him to some trampling - his favorite form of torture. As I began, his dick hardened like a log under my feet. Tony really gets off on me trampling him and it's fun for me to do. I stood next to his head, put my foot on his face, and rubbed it gently. He moaned straight away, not knowing I planned to give him the best release he'd ever had. I made certain he would crave the next one, whenever that may be... I milked him and edged him over and over until he shot his thick, heavy load all over himself. I wondered how long he had been saving up his seed for me! I told him to clean up and go retrieve the package that was on the kitchen table. When he returned, I ordered him to open the parcel. As he unpacked the contents and saw the cock cage, he looked a bit frightened. I explained to him that his pleasure was not important anymore. He did not deserve any pleasure because it would distract him from his duties.

I told him that he could earn privileges if he was a good slave. He nodded and I made him put it on himself and lock it with the key. I told him that, since it was his first day, I'd go easy on him. He was to clean the kitchen and the bathroom. Then he could watch Man United with me when he was done. I checked his finished work and he had done wonderfully. I ordered him to get me a drink. He came back with two; one for himself and one for me. I laughed. Poor Tony, he would not get a drink until Saturday when he was a free man for 12 hours. I told him to kneel and slapped his face a few times, not even that hard, but it made him cry anyway. I told him to shut up, sit on the floor, and put the match on. I felt sorry for him but he needed to learn. Tony was just such a sweet boy and he needed a lot of training.

After an hour, I told him to get me another drink. I asked him if he was thirsty and he said he was. I told him to bring an empty glass. He handed the glasses to me and I unzipped my fly and peed in the glass. I handed it to him without a word and watched how he struggled to drink it.

"Don't be an ungrateful slave. A lot of people would love to have this."

He choked it down, gagging and belching, almost spitting it out but he devoured it all. After the match, I told him to get dinner ready and he prepared it. I told him he could put his food in a bowl under the table and serve me at the table. He showed me the bowl. I spat in it a few times and told him to enjoy his meal. After dinner I told him to clean up and had him suck my dick for dessert. I spent the evening scrolling Instagram and reading up on slavery and how to break a slave. I had an early start at college the next day so we went to bed fairly early. I ordered a bed I had seen in the club, mostly used for cuckold purposes. It was a king size bed with a cage built underneath it. I just love it! I would be sleeping on the bed and my slave would lie on the floor in the cage. It was supposed to be assembled and awaiting my slave but it didn't arrived on time. I put a mat on the floor and told him to wake me at 7.30 the next morning, with a blowjob and breakfast ready.

"Master Abdel, permission to speak please sir?" he asked.

"Permission granted," I said.

"I am sorry that I have been a bad slave, Master Abdel. I am happy that you're my master. I will try to do better, sir." He sounded deeply emotional.

I could not be too kind to him just yet. With time, I could let him have a few liberties, but he had to be trained first. He had always been a good friend and I liked him a lot.

"Thank you, slave. Get a good night's sleep. You'll need it."