Abdel and Tony Chapter 14

Story Info
Abel and Tony move into the new apartment, Tony gets abused
1.6k words
4.33
951
00

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had moved into my new penthouse and it felt so good, my own house! It was just the way I wanted it and I loved my view on the Mersey from my living room. Tony had moved with me, still sleeping under my bed in his cage. Our arrangement worked pretty well, he studied and worked as a suck and fuck boy and brought in proper money. Some things had happened that made me think though.

Tony was quite a good looking lad, even if I had not noticed, people around me had. He was tall, well built and his pretty face with his blonde hair and blue eyes made people check him out a lot. There had been more than one occasion where clients had wanted him to partake in taking them on. When he had done this it was reluctantly and it was obvious he was submissive instead of dominant. He cried the first time he had to humiliate or hurt a client. I also had a lot of fun when he had to pee on a man and he couldn't. I had made sure he drank a lot and we had asparagus for dinner. I told him to step on the client's chest and piss him in the mouth and face but it did not come, he couldn't. The man awaited with anticipation until this blonde hottie would empty his bladder and I started begging for it, he begged Tony to piss on him. After a while he finally succeeded and the stream smelled terrible and it took forever. The client was so happy with that.

But seeing he made between 50 and 70 pounds per client he had a lot of work to do to get the same amount for £ 500 per hour as beginning a master. He could even work up to a higher fee, my starting rate was £ 1250 pounds per hour, and it built up with 100 pounds per wish extra.

It was something I had to think about.

**********************

Master and I moved to the new flat and I enjoyed our life there. Josie and John lived in the same block and I was free to visit them whenever Master was at college or work. I liked talking to John, he made me feel like I was a person. Work was work, I was glad to contribute and not all of it was bad. Most men just wanted me to suck them. I think in an average week I'd suck at least 25 cocks. Maybe there were about 25 men that wanted to fuck me. I could handle that, making them cum as fast as I could and being used as a cum rag.

Some men were kind and kept me for an hour, chatting, drinking and sometimes kissing. I found out I did not like that with everyone but I made do. The client was always right.

There were some kinky men, I liked that a lot.I would never have guessed it when I was growing up but being humiliated and used made me feel good. I loved going to these men and I had a couple of clients that kept asking me back. I totally loved going there.

Who I did not like was Harry. Master told me not to go to him anymore and I had started to agree with him. He always had some lads, sometimes Raf and Simon would be there, in his mansion, and he provided booze and drugs for them and he paid them to hurt me. He did not join in but he gave them orders and he wanked on it, sometimes three times an hour. I always made sure he was my last client as I needed to recover from all the pain as Harry's wishes became more extreme every time.

This night I was stomped on, kicked and beaten by five lads, Harry watching. He gave them cigars and cigarettes and told them to stub them out on me. One threw a cigarette butt on my balls and stomped it out with his sneaker, while another did the same on my chest and I passed out.They had pissed on me to wake me up and I was told I could go home. I called an Uber and it drove me home. I tried opening the door with my key and passed out again.

I came to in Master's arms, him shouting for Josie to come and help him. He yelled at her to get John who already was running up the stairs, hearing the commotion. Master carried me inside and saw the burn marks on my body where they had stubbed out the cigarettes and cigars. Josie handed me a brandy and John asked me if I was alright and I looked at Masters' eyes they were filled with fire.

I had never seen him look like that, the anger dripping from his face but the worry for me as well. He held me close saying he was sorry time after time. He told John to take over and look after me as he put on his coat.

"Where are you going?" John asked

"I'm going to kill him," He said.

"Please don't" I pleaded.

"I'll come with you," John said. "Look after him" He directed Josie.

They prepared to leave to either kill or beat Harry up. I did not want them to. It was my mistake. I should have listened to Abdel, he told me he did not want me to visit Harry anymore.

"Please don't go," I asked them.

They ignored me and I got up and walked to the door, blocking it for them.

"Abdel, stay. John stay. We'll think of something. Please I do not want you guys to get into trouble. Abdel tried to push me aside.

"He hurt you."

"You'll have to hurt me too if you want to go past me." I said, defying my master.

Josie came to stand next to me.

"He's right. you two think violence will solve this but it won't. It will only make things worse. You're not gangsters, you know. We can make plans."

I started crying and Abdel hugged me again. We all sat down. John checked my wounds and put cooling cream on them.

************************

After my anger had died a bit when Tony had stood before me telling me I would not get past him without hurting him something broke in me. I was so angry and my anger was aimed at that complete fuckhead Harry, there was also a piece of me angry at myself for putting Tony into this position. He told me that it was his fault because I had told him more than once I did not like him going to Harry. I Had let him go though. I had let him go out and go to men for £ 50. No more. This was going to end right now. If Tony wanted to work he could do it at the club where there was supervision and a safe environment. As I was still his owner I decided he would not work at all for a long time.

I still wanted to hurt Harry. Josie came up with the plan. I did not understand a word she was saying, talking about a trojan horse and spyware and Allah knows what else. But in the end I understood that the club was sending him a mail with a link to our website and if he clicked on it something would install on his computer and Josie could see everything he did and even take over his computer completely. It sounded highly illegal and Josie told me that it was and mumbled something about proxy and other parts of the world, I was an HR student, not an IT one.

She would send the link tomorrow and we'd all have dinner together and look at what would happen before we went to the club.

*****************
I had ordered Jamaican food (Yes, again) and Josie sent Harry the link. He must have clicked on it right away and we could see what he was looking at. He went straight to the cuckold section of the website and stayed on it for a while. He clicked on all the items and he even went as far to look at the appointment module. It was possible to plan an appointment and pay with credit card but Harry didn't actually plan an appointment. He logged off and Josie went through his computer. His browser was filled with porn, not extreme BDSM but humiliation, degrading, dirt and pain.

We discovered that Harry was writing his own porn. It was right there on his drive. In it he was the one used and humiliated by a woman that had a man to do the hurting while she watched and fingered herself. Sort of like what he had made the lads do to Tony. It was hard not to laugh, reading Harry's fantasies. We had to leave and went to the club and worked, while Tony sat at the bar and chatted to the clients.

Next day we learned that Harry had been surfing the site again and checked the "fantasy come true" page on the website. He had even written an email, asking how much a cuckold experience would cost if both the man and woman would piss on him, beat him and humiliate him. Maybe some cock sucking as well. Thinking about doing these things to Harry made me horny but I pushed those feelings away, he had to book first. Jose replied with an offer, A domme and a domme, 2x £ 1250, extra's 5 x £ 100, a total of £ 3,000, including free food and drinks. The extras were two people's piss and three cocks to suck. Every extra cock sucked would cost an additional £ 100. Josie offered him a 10% discount, this being his first booking and he readily accepted, paying with his credit card.

We were going to give him what he wanted, and more.