Abdel and Tony Ch. 13

Story Info
The day after.
2k words
5
1.5k
1

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night was quite an experience - one I will not soon forget. This morning, as I awoke to Tony sucking my dick, I thought about all that happened. I noticed Tony's poor balls were tinged blue and a bit purple. I planned to take it easy on them for a while but I also knew he really liked that feeling after a session. His dick must have hurt, too, as I noticed it strain against the cage. I made a move to go and use the toilet but he looked at me so longingly, I couldn't help but let him drink my morning juice.

I took care of my daily financial administration, transferring the £10,000 and the tip from the client to Tony's account. He could earn even more now. We could whore him out for suck 'n fuck, so his days would be filled with looking after me, studying, and work.

We spent a long time in the club after Tony's "deflowering," drinking with everyone. We drank a lot and started sharing stories. They almost died laughing when I told them about a job I once had with a woman and her husband.

I had just turned 19 and it was one of the first jobs I got booked for. The couple wanted a man to help the wife humiliate her husband. They owned a riding school. I borrowed my father's old Volkswagen Polo and drove to a place in the middle of nowhere, close to a forest. When I arrived, the woman met me out front, gave me a pair of riding boots, along with £100,00 and instructed me to get the boots dirty. I complied, leaving my sneakers in the car. I put on the boots and trudged through the mud. They got really dirty and it was rather dark, so Allah knows what I trod in, I did not.

She then took me to the stables where I found her husband naked, on all fours, with a bit in his mouth and reins attached. The woman began verbally abusing him, calling him filthy names, degrading him, and kicking him hard with her boots. I could see welts that had healed from prior abuse. She handed me a horse whip. She sat on his back, pulling the reins and started riding on his back and told me my job was to flog him with the whip.

The man could not speak with that bit in his mouth. Every time I hit him he cried out, but his cries were muffled. All the while, the woman continued to insult him. She rode him until he could take no more, collapsing under her weight. This angered her and she started kicking him and demanded I join her. I was hesitant, feeling a bit sorry for him so I did not kick him all that hard. His wife encouraged me to kick him harder though so I complied.

When the man began crying, she removed the bit and they kissed passionately. We then used leg and arm spreaders and laid him down in the hay. We took turns stomping and trampling the poor man. I had done trampling, but not anything like that before but, seeing the woman stomping his cock and balls, I felt I should do it, too. He quickly became covered in boot prints. She was very verbal again and crushing his manhood did turn me on.

His wife pulled off her pants. I could see she was not wearing underwear as she sat down on his face and began rubbing her cunt all over his face. She moaned loudly and told me to stomp his dick and balls again. My dirty boot stomping gave him a hard on and seemed to make her even hornier. I walked up to his chest and was rewarded by kisses and licks to my balls from the wife. It turned me on so I started masturbating whilst I walked back down to his groin and slowly milked him. At that point, I noticed he was ready to shoot his load and she was furiously grinding her pussy on his face. I couldn't hold it any longer and came all over the woman's face, accidently stepping with my heels on his balls, making him cum as well. That all sent her over the edge and she came on his face.

She peed after that, still sitting on his face. I also peed straight in the woman's face, but we had not agreed on that. I panicked because I came and pissed on her, neither of which had been agreed upon. I ran out in panick to my fathers car and left them behind in the barn.

When I got to the car, I attempted to remove the boots off but they wouldn't come off. I drove off but knew I could not go home wearing dirty riding boots. There was no way I could explain that to my parents so I drove to my friend, Mo's, house. He laughed but did not question me. He eventually managed to pull the boots off and hid them away in their shed. I arrived home and did not say a thing about what happened to me that night. Later I received a text message thanking me for the best session they ever had.

Everybody was crying from laughter by then. Tony started telling about the time I borrowed my dad's car for a football match. It had been very hot that week. After practice, I showered and went home, forgetting to bring my bag in from the car, which was parked in full sun. My dad wanted to drive my mother to the market. When they opened the doors, they were hit with a most dreadful smell from inside the car. My dad was a kind and gentle man but that time he was furious. It took him weeks to fully air out the wretched odor!

When Tony and I returned home after his big night, he looked happy. John was very gentle with him and he enjoyed the kissing and the showering. Tony confided that the fucking was not that good, but John told me he was very happy with Tony. This was, again, something for future Abdel as I could tell there was some sort of connection between the two of them. When we got home I gave him his reward, that being good for me as well.

Sunday morning passed easily enough and, after finishing my administration, I took a long shower. As I was exiting from the bathroom, I heard a loud voice. I put a towel around me and went to the living room. It was Christian, yelling that he drove all the way over for a blow job and Tony had to get on his knees and service him. When Tony did not act fast enough, he smacked Tony across the face. I was shocked and couldn't believe I saw it with my own eyes. Tony started sucking Christian and I announced my presence, demanding to know what the hell was going on.

Christian turned red, his dick still in Tony's mouth.

"Did you just hit my slave?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, Abdel, I just came for a blowjob," he said.

"Get off him, Tony, and go to the kitchen and clean up."

Tony left the room. Christian tucked himself back into his jeans. I told him I did not appreciate his behavior and he was way out of line, especially since he was supposed to be Tony's trusted person. He then told me something I had heard before and recognized in myself. Having power just "does something" to you and Christian felt it, too. He believed he was entitled to be blown by Tony and when he did not do it fast enough, something snapped. I could tell he felt bad when he apologized and explained he did not understand why he hit Tony. I told him he had seen me and other people do it, more than once, so he was likely to think it was normal to do so to get what you want. I reminded him that this was Tony, his friend, and he deserved basic human respect, even though he was my slave.

I called for Tony to come back in and ordered himy to finish the blow job for Christian and laid down some rules. From then on, I had to know when it was to happen and Tony would blow him only on my orders. I took Tony's phone, erased Christian's number and added John's as a new trusted person. I hoped I was right to do so; I offered Christian the opportunity to fuck Tony the next day and he turned red but quickly accepted. I told him he would get a friend and family discount and he would only be charged 25 pounds. I told them both that we would handle this professionally.

Monday was weird. It was my day off so I did not do anything, except pick up my brother's dog so I could spend some time walking and playing with it. When it was time for the dog to eat, I put two bowls down: one for the dog and one for Tony. They looked really funny having their meals side-by-side. It must have been degrading for him because I noticed him leaking precum on the floor so I knew it aroused him. At 19:00, Christian arrived to fuck Tony. It was hard getting my head around the changed situation but I let them into the guest room. Christian asked me to stay because it was the first time he'd fuck a man. I explained to him how to do it and he asked me to join in. Christian pounded Tony's hole while I fucked Tony's mouth, spit roasting him. There was no time for awkwardness as Christian came quickly, falling against Tony's back. I took my cock out and ordered Tony to clean Chris'. Afterwards, we sat on the couch and Tony brought us drinks while we talked.

In a few days' time, we'd be moving into the penthouse.

I decided to come clean to Tony and tell him about the flat I bought him. He had been my slave for almost a year. Because of him, I was able to study, work, and enjoy a good life. I really appreciated him and what he did for me but I knew that, after his contract, I needed to move on and so would he. Saturday had become quite special to the both of us, when we could talk equally. I asked him about everything and he told me honestly what he liked and didn't like. There were a few things I wanted to say, one being Harry paying for his services. I had told him before that we did not need his money and I did not trust him. When I asked what he did, Tony told me Harry had other men there humiliating him and Harry wanked while watching. I did not forbid him to go and that was something I was going to regret, big time.

On Saturday, we visited the new houses, but Tony was confused when we stopped at the 11th floor first. He knew my apartment was on the 12th floor. I took the key, opened the door, and let him in. He could not believe his eyes. He looked at me and noticed all the things he had said he would like to have in a home. The kitchen, the floor, the walls, the furniture, the bathroom, and the bedroom were all as he had described.

"It's yours," I told him, "for after you finish your contract."

"Master..." he said, lost for words.

"Abdel today," I told him and hugged him. We hugged for a long time.

I explained to him that all the money he made minus my commission was put in his account and the mortgage could be paid from that. I told him he could start Uni and do psychology if he wanted. I left him there to have a look and feel of the apartment and went to look at my penthouse flat. I loved it. It had a big roof garden and it was big enough to fit a family.

I went back down, picked up Tony, and we left to prepare for the last night at the club before the summer break. Life was good.