Abducted by Aliens from Karma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor looked at Gerald. His friend held up two fingers. Trevor said, "Gerald and I are virgins. We've never seen a real girl naked or touched a boob. We'll do this for you, but we want there to be two girls and we want to have sex with them."

Greg said, "I don't care if you fuck my sister. If you can arrange it as part of the 'alien exam' I'm okay with it. Just don't hurt her. She's always hanging with her girlfriends so we'll arrange to do this when she and a friend have plans. Do we have a deal?"

Gerald smiled and nodded. Trevor said, "Yes. We'll come up with a plan. D-day is April 1st.

^^^March 16th^^^

Gerald, Trevor, Austin, and Greg got together. Trevor showed them the costumes and explained the plan.

"Trevor, that's a great plan," Greg said. "We'll do our part. We'll be scared. We'll pretend that the ray guy is real and that being shot hurts. Putting explosives in a tree and blowing it up will absolutely sell that fact that you guys mean business and that we can't fight back. That we must do as you say."

Austin said, "I love the fake electro-magnetic force pinning us to the chair. I love the idea of getting a blowjob even more."

Gerald grinned and said, "They won't be able to see anything when we put the headgear on them and tie them to the exam table. If you want, you can join us and touch them."

"I will. I'd like to get a close-up view of Lexi's pussy and play with her tits," Austin said and laughed.

Greg said, "She has a lot of pretty girlfriends. I'd love to finger Maci, Rita, or Josephine."

All the guys grinned and laughed. And imagined actually doing it.

Greg said, "I can't wait. This will be an epic April Fools Day!"

The End