Abducted Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah is finally broken in, or maybe just broken.
3.1k words
4.51
72.2k
64

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,396 Followers

Sarah waited until after midnight before she touched herself. She tried not to prove him right so easily. Her burning ass kept her from sleep though and lying awake thinking about everything that happened to her, only made her sex throb with need harder. Hesitantly she touched her pussy, rubbing her needy clit as her legs spread on their own. She tried to convince herself that she shouldn't be doing this - that even in the darkness he might be watching with cameras, or listening at the top of the stairs, but in the end her body wouldn't be denied.

She'd been tormented for two days straight now and kept on edge sexually for most of that time. Right now, there was a foreign object in her ass, and when she finally shoved two fingers into her pussy, she found that the plug made her even tighter than usual. That made it hard to be quiet when the first orgasm ripped through her on her cold metal bed. She was quiet the first time she came, but once she started thinking about how that terrible man had forced the plug inside her while she ate from a dish... once she fantasized about what it would feel like to be fucked in such a humiliating way... After that image was in her mind there was no way she could stay quiet as she came hard in two back-to-back orgasms that left her with only shame until she drifted off to sleep.

That sleep was fitful and tormented, and in the morning she was rewarded with a Denver omelet in a dish and a thermos full of cold milk. But the monster made her beg before he let her have a bite. He took a few more pictures of her eating breakfast naked before he went back upstairs. This left Sarah alone with her thoughts, and her burning shame. Every time she gave in to this man, even for the best of reasons, she hated herself for it, and it gnawed at her. She deserved more than this. More than being forced to do humiliating things while he watched and photographed her. What was he even doing with those pictures? Was he sending them to his friends? Jerking off to them? She wasn't sure she wanted to know, but the idea that she might never find out chilled her to the bone.

Before he'd taken her... before he'd hurt her, she never would have done these things. Now they were just the opening act. What would he be forcing her to do a week from now, or a month from now if someone didn't find her, Sarah thought. Then she forced herself to stop. It wasn't worth worrying about. A week or two from now she'd be back in class and this mother fucker would be rotting in a jail cell. She'd crucify him in court and make sure that he never did this to anyone else ever again. Those fucking pictures would be exhibits that would see him get life in prison, she was sure of it.

But after a couple of hours, he didn't come back. What was he up to, she wondered? She'd already explored everything that her chain would allow, and she'd found nothing that would allow her to break free, so she bided her time with napping and revenge fantasies.

The sun was close setting when she finally heard the door open. She was instantly awake and alert but continued laying there to see what he would do. He locked the door behind him, and then walked down and unlocked the other door in the basement - the one she hadn't seen behind before. Then he did something she didn't expect - he unlocked her ankle cuff and led her into the next room.

Inside was another room about the same size as this one. It was a sadistic playroom, worse in every way than the one she had been locked in up until now. The only doors were the one they came through, and one on the opposite wall. It was a pervert's paradise. A padded X brace was mounted on wall, a sex swing hung from the ceiling, a couple benches and padded tables were spread out on the floor, racks of sex toys ranging from dildos and plug to flogs and paddles took up most of the wall space, and a TV was mounted on one wall, behind a sheet of plexiglass. None of those were the worst part though: on the ceiling in all four corners were some decent cameras. He wouldn't have to take any shots with his phone in here; anything he wanted to do to her he could record in high definition.

That's probably what the TV was for, she thought, to make me watch myself while I'm getting raped. She flushed at the thought but vowed to herself that she would put up a fight no matter how terrible the torments he inflicted on her. "Nice place," she said with false bravado, "Do you bring all the girls here, or am I special?"

He didn't answer her at once, as he locked the door behind them. "I've destroyed plenty of holes in this room," he said finally, as he escorted her over to one of the benches, "There's nothing special about you cunt, now get over here - it's almost time."

"You think that I'm going to cooperate with you, you sick fuck?" she asked pulling away from him. "You might be able to hurt me, but there's more to life than pain. I'll tell you what, if--" For a moment Sarah couldn't talk. She couldn't even breathe. It occurred to her only when the pain finally reached her brain that her tormentor had delivered a short, sharp jab to her solar plexus.

For a long moment she couldn't breathe, and was gasping like a fish on dry land. After that short eternity measured in seconds, she could finally make her lungs work again as she gasped and coughed, but for a girl that had never been hit in anger in her whole life, it shattered her world view. This was worse than being beaten with a belt. This wasn't pain - it was terror. He could snap her neck any time he wanted, and there wasn't a thing she could do to stop him. She could fight with all her strength, and it wouldn't be close to enough. This wasn't like the movies where the heroine could bring down a man twice her weight with a little preparation or luck. She had never felt so powerless, not even when he fucked her face, and sank slowly to her knees as the combination of hopelessness and coughing robbed her legs of their strength.

And then he grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her upright again. "I said, get on this fucking thing cunt, before you make me mad." This time Sarah listened, climbing up on the padded bench so he could strap her wrists and ankles into place. The thing was made of leather and wood and very sturdy. It occurred to her only after she had climbed up on to it that it was made so that she'd be in the perfect position and height so he could fuck her doggie style... or in the ass, just as he had promised last night.

Part of her had hoped that was a twisted joke and he would just fuck her properly; she couldn't admit it to herself, but after the strange torments of the last couple days she could use a good fuck, but not like this.

Once she was tied down, he turned on the TV to the local news of all things while they were going over the weather report. Then he walked to the wall to pick up something out of her line of sight.

"Look... Sir... Mister... Whatever your name is. Can we talk?" She babbled. "I've never done anal sex with anyone. Hell, until you fucked my mouth, I'd never done anything but some fooling around, and a little missionary sex. Could we slow this down maybe and-- Ah fuck!"

She cried out as he brought the flog down hard on her right ass cheek, ignoring her protests. "This is slow you stupid slut." He said hitting her again. "This is as close as you're going to get to gentle from me. Every day I'm going to claim another part of you, until there's nothing left until you're all mine and..."

He stopped suddenly and picked up the remote, turning the volume up. In between the pain and the talking, she hadn't been paying any attention to the television, but now she looked up, to see her face on the screen from an old picture, while the newscaster talked over it. "...local woman disappeared from the parking lot of a grocery store on tenth and market Wednesday. Sarah Brookes is a local college student and..." She had trouble focusing on what he was saying as she felt her tormentor pulling the plug from her sphincter.

"Hey, motherfucker, I'm trying to listen to..." She implored before she was rudely interrupted.

"Like I give a fuck," her rapist replied as he pressed a cold bottle of Astroglide and gave a good squeeze, sending a chill up her spine. She readied another retort, but then the TV shifted, and her face was replaced by a reporter interviewing her parents.

"If you see her... if you know anything... please call the hotline, she pleaded to the camera with tears in her eyes." That was when she felt him force the head of his cock into her asshole. Sarah would never know which was the final indignity: watching her mother cry on TV begging for her daughter's safe return, or feeling her rapist for his thick cock inside her virgin asshole, but it didn't matter. Regardless, she sobbed, as he violated her physically and emotionally at once.

"How... how could you..." she choked out between sobs as he held her hips and slid in and out of her, without any regard for what he was doing to her.

"Mmmm. What's the matter princess," he asked in a tone dripping with cruelty. "Why else would I wait to use an ass this tight unless I was waiting for the perfect moment? Huh? This is a sweet piece of ass pussy. I'm going to be using it pretty regularly from now on, so get used to it cunt."

Regularly, she thought, disgusted, as she tried to tune him out and focus on the TV. This newscast, as cruel as it was, was her only tenuous link with the outside world. "...Just bring her home safe," her dad implored, "That's all we want. This isn't like her, and someone has to know something." It was enough to break her heart, but it hurt even more when they cut back to the studio and the glimpse of her family was stolen from her. "That's a terribly sad story Tom, and our thoughts and prayers are with her and her family tonight. If anyone watching has any information, they can call..."

The moan that came out of her throat surprised her so much she wasn't even guarding against it. Anal sex was supposed to hurt, and it had at the beginning, she was sure of it, but now... Sarah was disgusted, but she couldn't deny the strange sort of pleasure that was seeping into her body from the most unlikely of places.

"That's a good little anal slut," her rapist gloated, "You can admit it. You love my dick. Go on."

And just like that a rage welled up inside her to match the pleasure building in her with each thrust as a stranger stretched out her ass while she was tied down far too well to even struggle properly. "Love? I love my family, you prick. But you... Uhhhh... You I hate. I hate you. I hate your dick... mmmm... I hate your fucking dungeon... I hate your... oh god... I hate fucking everything." But every thrust was getting closer to something and fighting against it didn't seem to be doing much good.

"Sure you do princess. Sure you do. That's my little ice queen." He said, without missing a beat as he continued to fuck her ass. "Let me ask you, have any of your boyfriends ever made you cum properly? Even from sucking on your clit like a good beta bitch?"

She refused to dignify his question with a response, trying to keep her breathing under control instead as she panted from the effort of trying to hold back her moans. Just because he was right, didn't mean he needed to know that. She'd faked it plenty of times for the men she thought she loved, but the only one that had ever gotten her off before was her. That record was in danger of being broken tonight though, and that worried her.

"I didn't think so," he gloated as he removed his right hand from her hip and moved it beneath her body to her clit. "So then if I'm right, then tonight I won't just be the first guy to fuck your tight little ass, I'll be the first man ever to make you cum like the whore you really are."

Sarah felt the fear as much as she felt the pleasure in that moment, and one only served to enhance the other. She couldn't fight. She couldn't run. She couldn't do anything, and this monster was going to make her cum from... from... anal sex? It was disgusting, but with every thrust it was becoming closer to true. And then he played with her clit, grinding against it with every thrust, and her mind went haywire.

"Nooo, no... no... no..." she stammered, in fear and revulsion of what he was doing to her.

"Let me ask you, hole," he said, his voice straining as he was getting almost as close to his orgasm as she was to hers, "What kind of woman cum's for a man that kidnaps her, and rapes her asshole, huh? What sort of worthless fucked up cunt is that?"

"No..." she sobbed, "Please don't do this to me..." it already felt better than any orgasm she'd ever given herself and she wasn't quite over the edge yet. There was still time to pull back from this terrible brink. Still time... Maybe if she could hold on, he would cum first and then she could... But there was no holding back this tide, and moments later, her vision faded to black for a moment as she gave an ear-splitting cry and had the best orgasm in the worst moment of her life. For a moment she saw stars, and when she finally came back to full consciousness, it was just in time to feel her rapist bottom out and spray her full of cum in jet after throbbing jet of sperm. It was disgusting. It was awful.

It was the hottest moment of her life.

He let his weight slump on to her for a long moment as he recovered from his frantic thrusting and labored breathing. While he was bent over, leaning on his captive, he bent down and gave her a kiss on the back of her neck in a spot that wasn't covered by her shoulder length blonde hair. The sensation sent a chill down her spine, and made the whole thing seem that much more intimate, and the little flutter her heart gave at that gesture terrified her.

"Alright," Sarah said, choking back her tears, "You've had your fun, now untie me and leave me the fuck alone... sir."

"Now now, slut, that's no way to treat your lover, is it? I think what you mean to say is, 'thank you sir for the best orgasm of my life.'" he said, pulling his rapidly softening dick out of his rapetoy.

She blushed at the truth of his statement but would never let him know how true that was. "No,...sir, what I meant to say is, I will never thank you for anything, and if you ever make the mistake of putting that dick in my mouth without that gag, I'll bite it off in a heartbeat."

She expected to be hit for such a statement, but instead he just laughed as he walked around the room putting things away. "I've got to say," he chuckled. "I know I shouldn't, but I do love your honesty. I don't think you'll enjoy its consequences, but they make it that much better for me." He came back to her then and unbuckled her from the bondage furniture, starting with her ankles, and ending with her wrists, then he helped her down from the bench. "Come on slut, let's take you back to your room."

But something was wrong. She knew it by his tone, but she was sure of when he led her to the other door.

"No, take me back to the other room. I want you to shackle me and let me go to bed." She said, afraid of whatever new punishment was behind door number two as she tugged at his grip trying to go back the other direction. "Please, I'm sorry sir, don't..."

But he only grabbed her by her hair and pulled it hard bringing her down to her knees long enough to stop her struggle so he could unlock the new door. Once she saw the inside, it wasn't quite as bad as she feared. It was just another small room, like a closet, with a low ceiling where the old basement walls sloped irregularly, making the space unusable for anything but storage.

She struggled as much as she could, but the whole ordeal had weakened her, and her rapist had no problem forcing her into the tiny little room. She had just enough time to see that the four-foot cube had a bucket and a moth-eaten quilt before he slammed the door behind her, plunging the room into nearly complete darkness, and making the room feel much smaller than it already was.

"We'll see how you feel about a timeout." he said, as he slammed the deadbolt home. For a moment, it didn't seem quite so bad, but as he left his playroom and shut that door behind him, he shut off the lights, plunging Sarah into pitch blackness without warning. It was at that moment she realized that she might have underestimated the terrible nature of this punishment.