Abducted Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she gasped, "Yes, please." and she meant it too. In this moment there wasn't a doubt in her mind that this was what she wanted.

"Yes, what, slut?" he teased, letting his cock brush her hole, without going inside.

"Yes..." she struggled to think. "Sir? Yes sir?"

"You're getting warmer," he said, leaning down to bite her neck.

"Yes... Master?" she managed to squeak out between gasps of pleasure. That was the magic word. As soon as she said it, he let the head of his thick dick sink inside her.

"Yes. YES. Oh god yes master," she cried as she was overcome with pleasure.

In the back of her mind some small part of her reminded her that this was the only hole he hadn't claimed before, and that she should have fought harder to keep him from enjoying it, but she ignored it. This felt too good to fight. She would rather fight to get fucked right now than try to resist it. It was exactly what she needed, and as he pulled almost all the way out and pushed back in an inch deeper, she knew that she wouldn't have to fight to feel all of him inside of her.

Then he was kissing her again. She knew that he wanted it as bad as her, and she wanted it pretty fucking badly.

Her lover's efforts were relentless, and after only a few more thrusts he was all the way inside her steaming cunt. She felt full and stretched, almost to the point of pain; at six and a half or seven inches he was easily the biggest thing that had ever been inside of her, edging out her favorite rabbit vibe in length and girth. She loved it, and basked in this feeling of completion. There was something primal about being pinned beneath a man who was as strong as he was frightening. It made Sarah feel claimed her completely.

It was like how earlier being in that tiny cell had made her long for her basement prison; Being reduced to a rapetoy over the last few days by a monster had made her long to be held and protected like this by a man. It didn't matter to her right now that her monster and her protector were the same person. All that mattered was that every time he pulled out his dick and hammered it back down against her cervix, there was a spray of sparks from her womb to her brain and back again. The pleasure made the world blur around the edges - she practically felt high from the way he was making her feel.

She needed this. She needed him to make her come from normal sex. Not just because it felt amazing, but because deep down she worried that if she only ever came from anal play she would forever be chasing that strange high. She worried she'd become a degenerate whore, chasing sick thrills and ever more extreme fetishes. When she was free, she didn't want to become a slut that met strangers on craigslist and tinder so they could fuck her ass before she ghosted them so she'd never have to see them again. She wanted to be a whore for just one man.

Just one man that could make her feel like this she though as her rapist's cock was pummeling her womb, pistoning in and out of her hot little hole.

"Are you getting close, slut?" he asked, feeling her tighten up around his cock.

"Are you getting close to cumming for me?"

"Yes... Yes... Uhhhhh... Yes Master!" she finally got out through a gale of moans and gasps.

"Well you can't cum yet princess." he admonished, not slowing his pace even though she was rapidly approaching her breaking point.

"Mmmmmm... I can't?" she asked, uncomprehending.

"Not until you deserve it," he said, smirking " Not until you beg me for permission."

"Yes... Yes M-Master..." She whined, trying to figure out how long she could hold out. Was such a thing was even possible? She'd never tried to stop herself from cumming before, and it made her feel so confused and powerless. She hadn't felt like this before - not even when her rapist had bound her while he forced himself in her ass and... No, she couldn't think about that, even if she hated it, it was the hottest moment of her life, and thinking about it would definitely make her cum.

"Please. Pleasepleaseplease, Master... Uhhh.. Please let me cum. I need it.. I need it sooo badly sir..." The words gushed out of her in an almost random torrent as she squirmed and gasped. She didn't just say the words - she meant them, to the core of her being.

"Why? Why should I let you slut?" he growled as he concentrated, her submission getting him closer to his own orgasm than his strokes.

"Because I'm a slut... I'm your slut mmmm... Master, and I need you to ... Ahhh... I mean my slutty little pussy needs you to give it what it needs. Please Master... please give me your cum and let... let... let me... Uhhhh..." Sarah frantically tried to hold back the tidal wave of pleasure coming for her, but the words spilling out of her mouth wouldn't stop, and each one made her hornier than the last.

"Go on cunt," her kidnapper said after only a moment's delay, "Cum for your Master."

That's the word that did her in. Master. With an anguished shriek and a dull roar, they came together, each triggering the other's orgasm. Sarah wrapped her lithe swimmers legs around her lover, forcing him deeper to ensure that none of his cum escaped and he bit her ear murmuring "cum like the whore you are," as he used his free hand to twist her left nipple, pouring a little more gasoline on the raging bonfire that was her orgasm. She felt him throb inside her... but little else made sense beyond that, as the pleasure tried to overwrite everything that she had built inside her head.

In this moment of blinding pleasure she knew that she should hate this man, but struggled to understand why that hatred felt so much like love, or why her desire to get away seemed less powerful than her desire to spend every night in this bed with the only man she'd ever known that could make her feel this way. There was no chance to understand any of these conflicts, because all too soon, conscious thought was entirely lost, and she was little more than a drowning woman. She struggled not to be entirely lost in the surging ocean of passion and pleasure sweeping over her, but no one can fight such a primal force, and as soon as the final aftershock of orgasm faded, she practically passed out in exhaustion, nuzzling the man that had done all these terrible things to her.

12