Abducted Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah slashed the air repeatedly, each time giving a little ground. Now she was more concerned about keeping her weapon than about hurting him. She could see he'd been toying with her, but now he was looking to take her down. With each feint she gave up a little ground - this standoff couldn't last forever. After less than a minute she struck out at him again, trying to push him back, but he dodged it, and when she tried to step quickly back, she was surprised to find that he had stepped on the chain still attached to her foot, causing her to trip and fall on her ass. She managed to keep the knife, but before she could bring it to bear again he was on top of her, and his hand was on her wrist. He slammed it against the ground, once, twice, three times before it finally went flying out of her hand.

Sarah lashed out with everything she had. She tried to gouge his eyes, knee his groin, and crush his nose with her forehead. None of her vicious blows landed, and with a flat expression he pinned her down by the throat, staring at her while she gasped and flailed and her vision began to fade to black around the edges. Only once she was losing consciousness and her grip was failing did he turn his eyes away from her long enough to retrieve the knife from the leaves where she'd dropped it. Then he let her go, letting her gasp and cough. By the time she'd gotten herself back under control he'd pinned her wrists to the ground above her head with his left hand while he held the knife to her throat with her right.

"Is this what you want, bitch?" He growled at her, "You want me to kill you the same way you tried to kill me?"

"Do it!" she spat back at him, "Do it you fucking coward. I'd rather die than live like this - than live with you." But a small quiet voice inside said that she'd have much rather stayed in his bed or at least his basement. She didn't want to die. She just wanted to stop all the pain and the fear and feel the heat and safety that only he could give her. But between her rage and stubbornness, she'd never be able to say those words out loud. Not even if they could save her life,

"Maybe you'll get your wish, cunt," he taunted as he stabbed the knife into the earth to free up his hand. "But before I let your body get cold, I'll bet it's good for one more fuck. Nothing turns me on like hunting down frightened prey like you."

"No. No! NOOOO!" She screamed and shrieked, bucking and fighting. It was pointless of course. He was already on top of her and between her legs. The only things that were keeping her from being raped were her thin panties and his zipper fly. She had no chance, but that didn't matter. For the last few hours she'd been a free woman. The last thing she was going to do was submit to such a terrible thing again. "NO. NO. NO. Get off ME!"

Her efforts didn't even slow him down. In moments he ripped her panties off her and was forcing his dick into her without any foreplay. She didn't need it though. She didn't want this, but her pussy was certainly ready for him as her warm liquid heat engulfed him. "STOP it..." She shrieked, although once the first few inches of his dick were inside her, it took much of the fight out of her. The truth was she missed this bad enough that she ached for it. She knew with certainty that if she'd managed to escape she would have masturbated to the terrible things he did to her for the rest of her life.

"Stop... no..." she whimpered, starting to sob.

None of this slowed down the intensity with which her rapist used her though. This wasn't a fuck, this was a primal act. He was conquering her. "You can't stop me, cunt," he growled, without slowing his punishing thrusts. "You can't keep me from taking what I want, and what I want is you."

She tried to ignore his words, turning her head so she wouldn't have to meet his intense gaze, but he brought his right hand back up to hold her chin, locking his gaze with hers while he pronounced his judgment. "You're mine. My woman. My pussy. My choice. I own you. Do you understand?"

Sarah couldn't bring herself to say no. Honestly most of her body was screaming for her to say yes, or yes sir, or even yes master. It was one thing to dominate someone, but to hunt them down in the dark woods... to run them to ground and ravish them against their will in the fading light of sunset... she felt something inside her breaking. She didn't want to like any of this, but she couldn't stop herself from enjoying it. Last night he'd almost broken her with love, but today he might finish the job with fear. She didn't want to die, not when the alternative was to feel like this.

"Please," she whimpered, breathing heavily as she suppressed the moans. "Please let my hands go, sir."

Her kidnapper did, using both of his free hands to rip open the front of her dress so he could get at her tits. She used her now free hands to embrace him, turning her head again, ashamed of what she was doing and what she felt. She knew the knife was up there somewhere. She could be feeling for it, but instead she was being swept away by her desire to be owned and used by someone strong and fierce enough to hunt them down like this. It was utterly intoxicating.

"Oh, fuck," she cried out finally as he bit one of her nipples, "Please, don't stop, don't fucking stop." Her words changed nothing though. He wasn't going to stop until he claimed her womb again and filled her with cum. Once that need was satisfied, then he could decide what to do with her. For now the only thing either of them needed was to mate - to rut like every one of their primitive ancestors had ever done to bring them to this moment of history. "Don't you dare fucking stop," she said, dragging her nails down his back just enough to be painful but not enough to draw blood, until she could grab his muscular ass and urge him on to finish this.

"Cum for me whore," he hissed, his strokes frantic as he prepared to fill his victim with his seed as he pulled her hair forcing her to meet his eyes again in that final moment, "Cum for me one last time." And she did. It wasn't the little jagged shots of pain coming from her bruised cervix each time he bounced off it that did it, or the incredible feeling his cock gave her as it stretched her hole out. The idea that when he was done using her he might actually choke the life out of her and throw her away... it was as frightening as it was arousing and it completely overwhelmed her, making her jerk and spasm beneath him as she tried to cope with the feelings warring inside the crumbling defenses of her mind.

They both exploded in pleasure, and as they did, he pulled her hair and forced her to kiss him. She didn't fight it, and kissed him so hard and deep that it was like all she needed in this world to survive wasn't air - it was him. Maybe that's all she'd ever need... it was her last rational thought before she was lost in the surges and flows of her own powerful orgasm. It burned away all the fear that had been building in her body all day. Pleasure was the match and the fear was fuel for the fire, and when they had both burned away she would be surprised if there was much of her left to identify in the ashes.

12